1969 oldsmobile delta 88 455 rocket for sale

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

This car has not been started for 10 years. I just couldnt afford to keep it due to a long commute and high gas consumption. Paint is inexcellent conditionand body in good overall condition with some light rust as shown in photos. The exterior is in decent driver condition. 1969 brought about all new restyling for full sized Oldsmobile with more squared off bodylines and rooflines. It's big but the 365 hp 455 rocket motor moves it with no problem. I was about 3 1/2. I think Dana, 1969 Corvette 350CI 350HP, 4 speed. View cart for details. Virtual Appointments. 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 1954 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 572 CI Crate Engine 673 HP 3 Speed Auto $25,556 . power windows power brakes ,,new radiator,heater core. Original 1969 Sales Brochure. Thank you and good luck. 365 HP car with power steering. The engine, transmission, and rear end were all completely rebuilt less than 3000 miles ago ($6000+). For sale! VEHICLE SOLD "AS-IS WHERE-IS" . 428 Engine, automatic. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. Rare 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale 455ci Rocket Loaded Factory A/c All Power on 2040-cars US $11,999.00 Year: 1969 Mileage: 62925 Color: Blue / Black Location: Tampa, Florida, United States View all photos Your Name Your Email Your Phone Place Order Transmission: Automatic Body Type: Coupe Vehicle Title: Clear Engine: 455CI Fuel Type: Gasoline Powered by a 455 CID V8 engine with a TH400 3-Speed Auto transmission. Some minor body work and it would be a true $25,000+ collectible muscle car. no hidden. The interior is complete with a modern stereo (original radio is included with the sale).Under the hood is a Rocket 455 cubic inch V8 that runs strong and sounds great. 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Restomod Convertible. Im in love with the 1970 Oldsmobile 98 but I would not turn down a nice Olds 88, especially one in this two-door Holiday hardtop coupe body style configuration. Nice find and write-up. Vehicle Title: Clean. Mines blue with the bench seat option. Part Number: MCH-16065-08. Oldsmobile 455 V8 Big Block. for sale. My friend's dad was a huge collector and passed them on to his son . 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 for sale, located in Los Angeles, California Automatic transmission. No wrecks so no dents or structural issues. Turn the key and drive anywhere with confidence. long island. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Last time, our chosen sides were eerily similar in design, albeit quite different in actual execution. If it had a new timing cahin put in,don,t be surprised the rods will get loose. Id say the cowl back compares more favorably to a Catalina or Bonneville. 455 V8: Transmission: Th400 Automatic: Mileage: 47,000 TMU: VIN: 3N67T5M283480: Exterior Color: . Good luck. New springs, new . Please call Ryan @ 352-262-3722 with any inquiries or serious offers. This 1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is powered by a 350ci V8 Rocket mated to a three-speed automatic trans . 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Sedan Blue - $9,000 Winter Haven, Polk County, FL 1969 69,500 Miles For sale! Agree with the no vinyl top comments. 1969 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight delta 88. . 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Convertible - Opportunity. 2 watched in the last 24 hours . The Olds 442 might be the obvious choice to build into a street machine, but it's not the only choice. $20,000 Dealership Showcased CC-1633541 1967 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Quite likely the finest of its kind in the world. The "425" was lighter than the old "394" by 30 pounds, and it came in 300, 310, 360, and 370-hp versions. It has a new white convertible top that goes up and down smoothly via power assist. The Rocket V8 gives the car 310 horsepower. . Looks to have a tan or off white bench seat and those horrendous wheelcovers. As always, I would have liked to have seen power windows and locks on a top trim level car but theres nothing wrong with having to roll down your own windows. The body had somewhat of a coke bottle shape, it looked wide, low and long. It was running when it was parked in the ga . 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale With 455 V8! Oldsmobile 1969 USA Toronado For great car lovers Ninety-Eight Strong, silent and in the classic tradition Delta 88 The cars with the come-closer look 4-4-2 Makes everything else look tame. Engine / Trans: This rare classic is equipped with a beefy 455 cubic inch Rocket V8 motor, V carb and automatic transmission. Special Equipment Camero tha, Welcome to see my Chevrolet Camaro with this low 71160 miles from 1969. Exhaust has a nice deep rumble at idle and while racing down the road. 9 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. 3. Perhaps radials could have been purchased for this coupe. Sellers 88 Convertible, 9.1969, X-Kansas City, KS assembly. It's a 100% original, wo-owner, nrestored 88 coupe. This buyer really knew what they were doing. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS. I have not tried to start it. no favorites. The white interior is stunning and quite comfortable. It has been in a garage for 10 years. Here's how it all breaks down:7,610,862 vehicles in North America being recalled for unintended ignition key rotation. 6. The 83K miles is accurate. Not interested in trades. refresh results with search filters open search menu. They do say that it leaks a bit of oil, a couple of gauges arent working, and theres an exhaust leak at the crossover. Here is an old ad for one that includes the dealer order showing HD susp, etc. Runs and drives great. Original Spare Tire and Jack. The vehicle is drivable. Model: Eighty-Eight . I still like to think we have more fun, too.My loss in the first round of our This or That series, in which two Autoblog editors pick sides on any given topic and then attempt to explain why the other is completely wrong, didn't stop me from picking another good-natured fight, this time with Senior Editor Seyth Miersma. The 1969 88 series dropped the Delmont name, leaving the Delta 88 as the base model of the series. 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible 440 automatic transmission, locking differential, runs and drives good, power top works g, 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 1969 Buick Skylark Custom. Disability Equipped: No. De, 1969 chevrolet chevelle you are bidding on a extra clean rare 1969 chevelle ss convertible withan ls swap, 5.3 litre 2010 engine 4 speed automati, 1969 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 280SL Roadster A family tradition for over 5 0 years, selling classic & fine motorcars throughout the world. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Rocket 455 V8. Factory AC car. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible with 400 V8, with 60,000 actual miles, (the good) automatic transmission, power windows, locks, seats, new power convertible top, tan boot matches the interior when top down, power steering, power brakes, cruise control, tilt steering, trunk mat, (the bad) small areas of rust on bottom of both rear fenders & 1974 Pontiac 455 Fender Emblem. These were great cars but this body style didnt age well. Look at that sales order from Holiday Oldsmobile! Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. Related: Oldsmobile 455 Big Block Engine Build. . Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Oldsmobile Delta 88 Town Sedan Rocket 455 V-8 310 hp (man. While the FF lacks a lot of the hauling ability of the Olds, it makes up for the deficit in handling, luxury, and in many eyes, simply by having the famous prancing horse on the grille. Comes with new rear chrome bumper, $400 bumper (current bumper has some flaking / pitting). I have not tried to start it. T, 1969 Chrysler 300 Series. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND "BUY IT NOW". New vinyl top($1200+). Part #103352. They based the engine off of the 425 CID found in the 1967 Toronado. That car must have been quite a sleeper. Beautiful aqua blue with black vinyl interior. 1971 Olds Delta 88 with Rocket 455 - $6,000 (Spokane Valley) 1971 Palm Green Olds Delta 88 with Jade metallic painted roof. Now I have and thats the engine that you want in a 1970 Oldsmobile. B & B Auto Sales. The black landau roof is in good condition. The Rocket 88 vaulted Oldsmobile from a somewhat staid, . account. The e, -Rare rear window defroster. Has ice cold air conditioning. To take his 1969 Oldsmobile 88 even further down that path, Larry told us that he wants to, someday soon to go with EFI, an overdrive transmission, and a posi unit added to the 12-bolt differential. Something went wrong. all. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely use this seller again. Up for auction at NO RESERVE is our classic and reliable 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Holiday 2-Door Coupe. The optional sports console is fantastic but I might remove some of the accessory gauges that are attached to the steering column and under the dash. The Hurst/Olds was offered sporadically from the 1960s through the 1990s and included 1968, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1979, 1983 and 1984. Everything is mechanically sound and functions smoothly as it should. Add. Plug n' Play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance at a price you can afford Our Billet I3 distributors ship with Ignitor III multi-spark rev limiting modules. The lighting and poor photo dont reveal how much body sculpting there is in that area on the Olds compared to the similar-era GP. Green with a dark green vinyl top and yes, it had the 455 four barrel engine. Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale If you're looking for a classic Oldsmobile Delta 88, look no further than Hemmings, the premiere online classic car dealer of the US! Subscribe to our email detailing all the new vehicles that arrive in our showrooms! The owner has had it for 1 year. Seller assumes all responsibility for this . It has been in a garage for 10 years. Beautiful 1975 Oldsmobile Delta Royal 88 for sale. Eighty-Eight) was a full-size car sold by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors and produced from 1949 until 1999. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette5 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III6 days$2,500Bid Now. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). The 88 series was also an image leader for Oldsmobile, particularly in the early years (1949-51) when it was one of the . If thats okay, just keep browsing. The interior is much cooler than my dads Olds 98 was, although I loved those green brocade seats in that 98. The body is in good condition with a great driver quality paint finish and a very clean white vinyl interior. Its a 70 Grand Prix. 1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme W30 Archived, 1935 Oldsmobile F35 Sports Coupe Archived, Follow vehicles and be notified when a price drops, Receive emails about our new arrivals and featured vehicles, Get exclusive access to Gateway events and shows, Place deposits on vehicles you intend to purchase. Tear in drivers seat as seen. Sort. The classic raven black paint shines nice and with white interior it's quite a sought after color combination. New Car in the family was a 1970 Blue With blue brocade interior and black vinyl roof 2 door Holiday coupe. We are largest vintage car website with the. 4. Those were the days! . - Vehicle Purchase Protection - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Get free vehicle shipping quotes from uShip. Any inspections are welcomed. 455 engine (low compression) and loaded with options, everything but cruise control. Vehicle Title: Clean. Gateway Classic Cars of Philadelphia FLAME-THROWER BILLET DISTRIBUTOR WITH IGNITOR III ELECTRONICS FOR OLDSMOBILE 260-455 ENGINES. The car goes straight down the road and stops straight with ease. I had a 1970 Delta 88 with a black vinyl top and light green two door body. She is a beautiful machine. Hang on a minute [google maps, distance from here to Ashburn] I also love how the Gold Theme continues inside outside and through the engine compartment. Love it and I know Ashburn well. View cart for details. 25 results listed RSS Feed. Chris, there should be a browse window above the area where you write your comments. I got it from a guy whose mother was too old to drive and he let me have it cheap-$500.00 cash. So many pedestrians, So little time. Love this thing Scotty! Been a great overall experience, smooth transaction, and very trust worthy! Extensive restoration to extremely high standards. it was a great looking and running car, The seller has lowered their asking price to $2,500, a steal! 1962 OLDSMOBILE DYNAMIC 88 - CUSTOM LOWRIDER - 68K MILES. 428 CI Cobra Jet V-8 engine Ram Air hood C6 Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission Rare Royal Maroon paint Black-out hood treatment Lowe, 1969 Pontiac Bonneville 1969 Pontiac Bonneville, Convertible. If youre not a subscriber to BF I think this feature goes away, but you could always scan/copy the photo and post it within your comment. I consider myself somewhat familiar with this generation of full-sized Olds because we had a '69 Delta 88, followed by a '70 Delta 88 . Seyth and I mutually agreed to choose a car that's currently for sale online. That big upgrade in power is further helped with air suspension and massive Wilwood disc brakes. I bought a car from him and had a tough time getting a shipper up there. Disability Equipped: No. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Rocket 455 V8. Adventure! The owner has had it for 5+ years. I had the 70 Olds 98 with the 455 with the front and back living room couchs.I had six guys in it cruising down the highway at 70 in the middle of a snow storm. The body looks a little rough in spots, and I believe that it would have originally had a vinyl top. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. 1. No one else has owned the car. Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. 3) in 1968, the model with 4-door sedan body and V-8 7446 cm3 / 454.4 cui, 231 kW / 314 PS / 310 hp (SAE gross) offered since September 1967 for North America . 1228 Forest Parkway This time, our vehicular peculiarities couldn't seemingly fall any further from one another: A 1980 Oldsmobile 442 wouldn't seem to match up in comparison to a 1989 BMW 635CSi.How did we come up with such disparate contenders? The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. He hit the starter motor with gusto, that Oldsmobile 455 V8 coming to life through a rather unmuted exhaust system. In fact, I just might! Engine: 455 8 Cyl. The result is nothing short of deafening, with blaring yelps whenever the driver even nudges the accelerator.The alternative sounds just as good, albeit in very different way. Then, drive it like I stole it while working on the body for final paint. No one else has owned the car. I own this now, I will post it when its done.Possibly in 2 months. 1966 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Convertible * 425 Super Rocket! Powered by a 455 V8 engine and equipped with automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power bucket seat (driver side), rim blow steering wheel, tilt/telescopic steering column, Am/Fm radio, remote mirror, tinted glass, bucket seats, center console, trunk mat and . NON VACUUM ADVANCE WITH RED MALE STYLE CAP. https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/96763. The body is straight with some rust at rear wheel wells. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Special Order. This vehicle is located in our florida showroom, free shipping and wa, 1969 Chevrolet Corvette 1969 Corvette Convertible Original Color Code 976 LeMans Blue with Black Interior and Black Convertible Top. Des Moines, IA. Beautiful cruiser! Perfect for an Uncle Buck starter pack. DOLLARS ONLY. The interior is in fair condition: some dirt worn into the drivers seat, a rip in the drivers side seat, see photos. Add to Cart. No room left for anything else. The owner has had it for 1 year. General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. I have not tried to start it. Did I mention that it has a 455 V8? Maybe the roof line is similar. and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. Extremely Clean Convertible CruiserGreat running and driving convertibleRocket 455 cubic inch V8Comp Cam #42-231-4Custom exhaust3-speed automatic transmissionPower steering and brakesPower convertible topNew tiresAftermarket stereoComes with original owners manual and original radioSpare tire and jackThis is an excellent running and driving Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible with all the right features; priced to sell! F-85 Easiest way of all to escape from the oridinary Station Wagons Take the gauges off on the steering column. The first clear memory I have of. Power Options: Air Conditioning. 1969 Chevrolet Camero SS 2Dr Hardtop Numbers Matching 4-Speed 350 V8 with over 500hp. Enter your email to receive a link to reset your password and disable Multi-Factor Authentication (if applicable). All Original Owners Manual, Document Hold, Protect-O-Plate, Pre-Delivery Check Sheet, Break In Instruction Card. The emblems & badges, rim, lass and chrome are all in terrific shape. Click directly above for more photos and a video of this vehicle! $35.00. 1982 - 1985 Oldsmobile . 102 Miles. The Oldsmobile 88 (a.k.a. From 1950 to 1974 the 88 was the division's top-selling line, particularly the entry-level models such as the 88 and Dynamic 88. This car has not been started for 10 years. $17,000. For Sale By: Private Seller. Home Cars for Sale Oldsmobile Delta 88 1969 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Price We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale - YouTube 0:00 / 1:47 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale 5,138 views Sep. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with Rocket 455 V8. Dark tinted windows and aftermarket rims. read more $50,000 1971 Oldsmobile 442 "I bought this car eight years ago off eBay, and it was up in Pennsylvania, so the wife and I flew up and drove it back to Texas. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. back in 75 i bought a 71 olds delta 88 royale conv, turquoise with white top and interior, it had a 425 or 455 engine, it is my all time favorite car, started a family and traded it on a chevy station wagon, gotta do what you gotta do. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Town Sedan Rocket 455 V-8 390 hp Turbo Hydra-Matic Horsepower/ Torque Curve Check: 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Town Sedan Rocket 455 V-8 390 hp Turbo Hydra-Matic car fluids (oil and coolant) capacities Transmission specifications Complete transmission data: gear ratios, final drive, etc. ( 1 ) Estimated Ship Date: Monday 2/13/2023 (if ordered today) Drop Ship. Not many of these could have been made with a black vinyl bucket seat interior with console! Clear title is in-hand. Brand new tires, battery, and radiator. Let me know if theres some way to post a photo on these comments as Id be glad to do it. The seller of this 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale two-door Holiday hardtop says that they have used it as their daily driver and it doesnt get much better than that in my world. Any experts out there know how to spot a W-33 Delta 88? No low ballers buyer is responsible for pick up of car will only take pay pal or cash on pick 1969 Ford Mustang deluxe ThisMustang is a rare and sharp, 351ci Gt automatic with factory AC (rare). The Michelin Symmetry white wall tires have plenty of tread and the original Oldsmobile hubcaps and 15"wheels are also very nice. Scotty Gilbertson Factory-style dual exhaust with electronic cutouts. 2/2 . Am I setting myself up for another lopsided loss? It's a 100% original, wo-owner, nrestored 88 coupe. Address: 2401 Hancock Bridge Pkwy # 6, Matlacha, Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Glass Coating & Tinting, Address: 107 Mosley Dr Ste A, Tyndall-Afb, Address: 735 S Military Trl, South-Palm-Beach, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube, Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA, GM recalling 8.4M cars, 8.2M related to ignition problems, This Or That: 1980 Oldsmobile 442 vs. 1989 BMW 635CSi [w/poll], Ferrari FF pitted against Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser in crazy Generation Gap comparison. . It has been . They called it the Rocket 455 which became an excellent marketing tool. Cutlass For action! 1969 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible 344 vin 455 FINAL CLEARANCE SALE 34900. I had a 70 Delta 88 (four door) that I got when someones lease expired. ACME DIECAST 1/18 1972 OLDSMOBILE 442 W30 CONVERTIBLE RED PART A1805624 1 OF 558 $87.00 13 bids $15.00 shipping 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale . . Red Exterior with matt black hood with tie d, 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible Original 383 CI V-8 Engine Original Automatic Transmission Fire Blue Exterior over White & Blue Interior Wh, For sale! Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Become a member to add images to your comments. The bad thing for me is that the way our garage is configured this wont fit, just as my 1966 Lincoln Continental Coupe didnt fit. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. powerplant, automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes,nbspbucket seats and center console. The under-carriage is in good condition, no rust. This car runs incredibly strong. I loved that car, I have found several, but I live in a city so not an option. Thanks, CCFisher; Id never heard of that one. Oldsmobile Rocket Cars for sale. CALL TODAY 720-465-5104Located at Cars Remember When Auto Saleshttps://www.carsrememberwhen.com/inventory/1969-oldsmobile-delta-88-convertible-/145360 1969 Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight $ 20,000 $ 347/mo* $ 347/mo* 82,000 miles. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 69 Oldsmobile Delta 88. Exterior: The exterior is in decent driver condition. Nassau blue 1969 Oldsmobile 442 convertible with a 455 c.i. This engine is quite impressive and brings some serious power to the car. There are 9 new and used 1964 to 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88s listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $18,995. For 1969 and 1970, the short-lived Delmont was abandoned, and all 88 models would be considered Delta 88s. Over time, he made some tweaks to the engine, adding electronic ignition, a Mondello intake manifold, dual exhaust with electric cutouts, and a three-quarter cam. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Does anybody know about a W-33 Olds 88 in 1970? Extremely Clean Convertible CruiserGreat running and driving convertibleRocket 455 cubic inch V8Comp Cam #42-231-4Custom exhaust3-speed automatic transmissio. for sale. + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) Filters Applied: oldsmobile delta 88 Filter by Make & Model (2) Make Abarth (6) AC (16) Acura (21) Advantage (1) Aermacchi (1) Back when you could order a car, bit by bit, line by line. $69,900 Dealership Showcased CC-1660914 1971 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6,805,679 are in the United States. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/ashburn-1970-oldsmobile-delta-88-royale/7242802781.html. The Royale trim line was the top for Olds in this model in this era and it reportedly only came as a two-door hardtop Holiday coupe. More Oregon $7,500 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. The car belonged to my mother and father-in-law. 75 percent restored has new paint, new top and interior, new weather stri, 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 426/425HP V8 HEMI 2 Dr Hardtop West Coast Classics are proud to present a rare and no expense spared and fully documente, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 383 Stroker, PS, P4WDB, 700R4 Auto, Power Top Well here is the car GM forgot to build. I would lose those Silverado slotted steel wheels and go for some Vintique repros of the original Olds rallies but with deeper offset, profile and radius. PS PUMP BRACKET ,REAR V8 NEW 68-71 all Oldsmobile. ***, --------------------------------------------------. eBay item number . When he got the car, it was no performer. "My dad used to work for my grandfather's Olds and Pontiac dealership, and he ordered him a car like this, brand new for his demonstrator. And the reasonable price meant Larry had some finances left over to fix up the 1969 Oldsmobile 88 to his liking. Misc: Please review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. $8000.00I bought this from my friend last year with a bunch of other cars, mostly Cadillacs and Lincolns but a few Chevy's and this lonely Olds Delta 88. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Dallas $50 PARTING OUT 99 OLDSMOBILE ALERO 4 DR LIGHT BLUE 1967 Super Rocket Oldsmobile Delta 88 Holiday 365HP V8 / 425 Engine / 400 Trans, 1969 OLDS DELTA 88 CONVERTIBLE "ROCKET 455", 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coupe Brown RWD Automatic royal, 1968 Delta 88 Custom Holiday Coupe, turbo Rocket 455 engine.

2008 Mustang Bullitt For Sale North Carolina, Flying Shuttle Long Term Effects, Is Jekalyn Carr Related To Kurt Carr, Articles OTHER

1969 oldsmobile delta 88 455 rocket for sale