boathouse antrim menu

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

We were delayed arriving here due to car troubles but we phoned the restaurant and the manager held our table for us on a busy Friday evening. Arrived a little early so didnt mind waiting a little while but took longer than expected, eventually got seated at a very small table for 2 right in front of the bar area. The staff were helpful and pleasant. Lovely view of lough, nice warm atmosphere inside, really nice people serving you & food is beaut! The whole family loved their food and agreed that the restaurant lives up to its excellent reputation. On arrival we were greeted and seated straight away. Description: The Boathouse is a contemporary restaurant situated on Antrim Loughshore. Great to hear you had an amazing time at The Boathouse and staff were able to accommodate your requests! Sample dinner menu Lunch At lunch we offer a prix fixe menu with 2 and 3 course options available. Such a pity as food was lovely, but will never go back. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We were not disappointed and in fact we loved it. I wish we lived closer as we would definitely make the boathouse a regular haunt. The food was fabulous and service was good. We were pleased we had booked although we were slightly early and the people at our table were not finished but the staff managed to find us a table for 3. Whats not to like here. 74 Lough Road Lough Shore Park, Antrim BT41 4DQ Northern Ireland +44 28 9433 9017 Website Menu. Kids portion of battered chicken goujons & chips, The Boathouse, 72 Lough Rd, Northern Ireland, BT41 4DQ, United Kingdom. Bringing you a freshly caught dish every week. 0000007858 00000 n All the food was fresh and very tasty. TheMore, Visited this restaurant for the second time last week and was really impressed again. The Boathouse, 72 Lough Rd, Northern Ireland, BT41 4DQ, United Kingdom (028) 9433 9017 [email protected]. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We did have to wait a while for the food but it was worth it. Are you sure you want to delete this question? A tipso popular you need to book early to avoid disappointment.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Alias assumenda quos dolorem recusandae optio beatae officia aliquid excepturi, nesciunt nobis consec. Looking forward to recommending and returning soonMore. Such a pity as food was lovely, but will never go back. Antrim Tourism Antrim Hotels Antrim Guest House Antrim Holiday Homes Antrim Holiday Packages Antrim Flights The Boathouse; Antrim Attractions We have been to The Boathouse on a number of previous occasionsand have always liked it. Looking forward to recommending and returning soon. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food was delicious had the kebab and nicest I have ever had. 0000001873 00000 n Phoned TOTT, was advised to leave message & someone wld get back to me! Bruno and his team of friendly waiting staff have created a special atmosphere, backed by clear talent in the kitchen. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. The sun sets over the Loch,however unless you were seated right it might not be possible.I only had lunch there so couldn't be 100% sure.. 74 Lough Road Lough Shore Park, Antrim BT41 4DQ Northern Ireland, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Terrible, terrible taste. We would highly recommend and in fact my parents are planning on booking for lunch next week! We would highly recommend and in fact my parents are planning on booking for lunch next week! Great staff, great view but less than average food. Had a great night here in The Boathouse, food was unbelievable and staff where brilliant.Well presented and served with a smile.Credit to the young staff they have working there. Review. Such a pity as food was lovely, but will never go back.More. Been a few times now, love it! To make a reservation, call us at 201-422-0200. What more do you want. Are you sure you want to delete this question? , My husband and I called in for lunch on our way home from a night away and we were not disappointed. Sorry to hear about your disappointment. The staff were very attentive, friendly and very informative about the menu. The properly isnicely situated beside the water and the food was excellent and beautifully presented. I chose monkfish scampi and it was delicious. We serve proper fish & chips, wood fired pizza and a range of fresh seafood dishes, along with old favourites, such as steak pie, gourmet burgers and tacos. Ambience lovely and service excellent. 0000003230 00000 n 0000015909 00000 n Chef Enzo a renowned culinary expert creates flavors you will remember for a life time, occasionally stepping out of the kitchen into the dining room in search of signs of happiness. Superlative from start to finish. Been a few times now, love it! Are you sure you want to delete this question? We'll pass your lovely comments on to the staff and hope to see you back again soon- thanks! This is a lovely restaurant with such nice reviews. Hope to see you back again soon, Attempted unsuccessfully to booked via on line. enjoy our meal. , My husband and I called in for lunch on our way home from a night away and we were not disappointed. Food was delicious and the staff are fantastic. Staff friendly and welcoming. Is The Boathouse implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? In-restaurant only. endstream endobj 7 0 obj <>>> endobj 8 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 306.0 792.0]/Type/Page/PieceInfo>/PageUIDList<0 46330>>/PageWidthList<0 306.0>>>>>>>> endobj 9 0 obj <> endobj 10 0 obj <> endobj 11 0 obj <> endobj 12 0 obj <> endobj 13 0 obj <> endobj 14 0 obj [/ICCBased 26 0 R] endobj 15 0 obj <>stream 0000006377 00000 n Hotels near Antrim Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Pogue's Entry Historical Cottage. Rich vanilla creme brulee, served with homemade shortbread. 0000024439 00000 n Get quick answers from The Boathouse staff and past visitors. Antrim. Receive direct to your email, to a friend or family members email or download, print and use as usual in our restaurant. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Would not hesitate to return. My husband had the kebab and I had the squid and Thai king prawns. We would highly recommend and in fact my parents are planning on booking for lunch next week! Born in Naples Italy Enzo Carputo came to America in 1980 and decided to make New Jersey his home. and have always liked it. You need new chef asap. 0000035072 00000 n For dessert we had the cheesecake and it was to die for! And not outrageously priced wither. La Reggia is located in Secaucus, New Jersey. Well done boathouse! McLarnon's, The Ramble Inn(Antrim): 559McLarnon's, The Ramble InnTripadvisor54Antrim523 Choose from: Crispy Battered King Prawn | Crispy Chicken Strips | Halloumi all served with chilli jam, Asian slaw, garlic aioli and double cooked chips. Absolutely Incredible. The food was delivered promptly , tasted amazing and thecocktails were excellent. The sun sets over the Loch,however unless you were seated right it might not be possible.I only had lunch there so couldn't be 100% sure.. 0000000016 00000 n more, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Beautifully cooked white fish with buttery capers, a garlicky celeriac puree, heritage carrots and crispy fried potatoes. So would recommend. Atlast my favourite dish of scampi came the way it should instead of the defrosted efforts that I have been very disappointed with in other restaurants. Beautiful views over Lough Neagh. but the turbot main was knockout. Coated in our signature batter and served with double cooked chips. 73 photos. Thanks for the review, great to hear you had an amazing birthday meal at The Boathouse! Thank you! Looking forward to recommending and returning soonMore. Staff brushing around table mid meal, full lights turned on at desert, no regard at all. Cannot fault anything, menu is so extensive. Called in fir breakfast, took filthy lift up to the Boathouse. nicely situated beside the water and the food was excellent and beautifully presented. 9 Cherry Lane (Corner Of North Field Avenue) West Orange, NJ 07052. Perfect for sharing. We'll be back. All round anexcellent experience and recommended.More, We had lunch with friends today and thoroughly enjoyed all the meals. We'll be back. We were delayed arriving here due to car troubles but we phoned the restaurant and the manager held our table for us on a busy Friday evening. The Boathouse | Proper fish & chips | Pizzeria | Located in Antrim town, The Boathouse is a contemporary restaurant with stunning views. Is The Boathouse implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Our visit was on Fathers Day. For dessert we had the cheesecake and it was to die for! It is a mustfor anyone and everyone.More, Lovely Saturday evening at The Boathouse. Staff very pleasant. The Boathouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 74 Lough Road Lough Shore Park, Antrim BT41 4DQ Northern Ireland, Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff, Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff. All the food was fresh and very tasty. 5* food and views.More, Awful, rushed, never ate as quick. Antrim. Will definitely return. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. His input assured our visit was memorable & we will hopefully return. The properly isnicely situated beside the water and the food was excellent and beautifully presented. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The unique characteristic of The Boathouse is serving good Pavlova, Scones and ice cream. Purchase our gift vouchers online for instant download to be used in our restaurant! Improve this listing. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? My husband had the kebab and I had the squid and Thai king prawns. Great food, great service and great value! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options. Crispy battered cod strips, mushy peas, dill mayo and served with double cooked chips. We had spied this restaurant on a walk and decided to call in for lunch on our next visit. 0000022209 00000 n Great to hear you and your family enjoyed your experience at The Boathouse and loved our Signature Chicken Tikka Kebab- it' s super tasty! Food is amazing! Family catch up after Christmas/ new year. 0000012148 00000 n My daughter emailed the order twice but when we arrived we were told they didn't have it but my daughter had a copy ofMore, This is probably the best restaurant in the area, wonderful staff, great variety of menu, with extravagant portions. ThereMore, Had a lovely lunch at the boathouse. We had such an awesome lunch. Read more See all (73) Ratings and reviews 4.0 225 #2 of 36 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Details PRICE RANGE 6 - 29 Really enjoyed breakfast of poached eggs at the Boathouse this morning. It came out in the Thai sauce and had soaked up a lot of the oil etc meaning I didnt actually eat it. Guests may savor outstanding meals, accompanied by wine from our vintage collection in a well appointed atmosphere. Fivemiletown goats cheese, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, red onion jam and fresh rocket. With his creativity and hard work he quickly gained the respect of his peers. The whole family loved their food and agreed that the restaurant lives up to its excellent reputation. Poor Customer Service. Sample lunch menu Drinks list Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Bruno and his team of friendly waiting staff have created a special atmosphere, backed by clear talent in the kitchen. It came out in the Thai sauce and had soaked up a lot of the oil etc meaning I didnt actually eat it. Great views out over the lough. RESERVE NOW. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I would advise someone checks and cleans on a regular scedule i.e. is ask for the sourdough that accompanies the Thai prawns to be on the side." "My Thai prawns on sourdough made a really tasty starter, but the turbot main." 3. Holiday Inn Express Antrim - M2, JCT.1, an IHG Hotel, Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport. I am very sorry to hear that you were made to feel unwelcome, that is certainly not the customer service we aim to provide at The Boathouse. Antrim Tourism Antrim Hotels Antrim Bed and Breakfast Antrim Holiday Rentals Antrim Packages Flights to Antrim The Boathouse; Sauteed Thai spiced king prawns, on fresh bruschetta with cherry tomatoes and coriander. My husband had the kebab and I had the squid and Thai king prawns. Deep fried and served with whippy ice cream. Would not hesitate to return.More. My husband had the kebab and I had the squid and Thai king prawns. 0000016022 00000 n Hotels near Antrim Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Pogue's Entry Historical Cottage. The whole family loved their food and agreed that the restaurant lives up to its excellent reputation. I chose monkfish scampi and it was delicious. We serve food for lunch and dinner, with everything made fresh, in-house and we also offer take-aways! 0000044168 00000 n Lovely setting. Not worth a secondMore. The only thing is we would've liked to have been able to sit outside on the balcony. All the food was fresh and very tasty. Holiday Inn Express Antrim - M2, JCT.1, an IHG Hotel, Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 74 Lough Road Lough Shore Park, Antrim BT41 4DQ Northern Ireland +44 28 9433 9017 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Read more See all (77) 6oz prime beef burger, topped with bacon, cheese, onion ring, lettuce and tomato, served with double cooked chips. And not outrageously priced wither. 0000009744 00000 n We would highly recommend and in fact my parents are planning on booking for lunch next week! Food is amazing! I felt there wasn't a great selection of chicken dishesMore, Thanks for the review. 0000042172 00000 n Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Live music every weekend.. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. For dessert we had the cheesecake and it was to die for! 232 reviews #2 of 34 Restaurants in Antrim - Pizza Seafood British. Greeted on arrival and shown to our seats. The only thing I would do differently next time is ask for the sourdough that accompanies the Thai prawns to be on the side. A tipso popular you need to book early to avoid disappointment. Cannot fault anything, menu is so extensive. We have been to The Boathouse on a number of previous occasionsand have always liked it. HTn0+h C8h A,IkG\sF6p|;>^q;f=HazeOa9a>FK|$d9()BG?9Ih?pTxs[\ec5\+s&R*^vO:{|3[z[Bm&$\ hZ1aDzNN7=%z`XkP0 mm%KHoaR` -H X^L. last my favourite dish of scampi came the way it should instead of the defrosted efforts that I have been very disappointed with in other restaurants. Lovely setting. Website. 1,021 talking about this. 0000043372 00000 n Lovely setting. I wish we lived closer as we would definitely make the boathouse a regular haunt. Would not hesitate to return. Beautiful meal ,staff great ,we were looked after from start to finish, always enjoy our visits. 8,891 were here. Coated in our signature batter, topped with crispy chorizo, onion ring, chipotle mayo and served with double cooked chips. 0000010477 00000 n And had the audacity to charge 15 . and was very pleasant. Beautifully cooked white fish with buttery capers, a garlicky celeriac puree, heritage carrots and crispy fried potatoes. 0000021840 00000 n Superlative from start to finish. nicely situated beside the water and the food was excellent and beautifully presented. The only thing I would do differently next time is ask for the sourdough that accompanies the Thai prawns to be on the side. All the food was fresh and very tasty. Well done boathouse! and was very pleasant. To make a reservation, call us at 201-422-0200. The Boathouse, Antrim: See 182 unbiased reviews of The Boathouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 59 restaurants in Antrim. Doors locked,More, Thanks for the feedback. The food was delicious and the fish dishes were lovely and fresh. We are in a brand new building with brand new lift which is maintained several times a day, so I'm very shocked to hear it being described as filthy - we will be looking into this asMore. Get quick answers from The Boathouse staff and past visitors. Great to hear you enjoyed your visit to The Boathouse and we'll pass your lovely comments on to the staff. We would highly recommend and in fact my parents are planning on booking for lunch next week! 5/5 booked this fir a child's birthday..great ambience, attentive staff, good service and absolutely lively food which was plentiful. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our, There are newer reviews for The Boathouse. Prawns, green peppers, red onion and fresh basil. Sunday lunch last weekend - main course of monkfish scampi which was very good - texture was more that of cod rather than monkfish but a real meaty fish all the same. 0000041844 00000 n The only thing I would do differently next time is ask for the sourdough that accompanies the Thai prawns to be on the side. Try British cuisine here. In Enzos own words I want to educate the people, I want them to know what real Italian Food is a true believer in what he does. Does this restaurant offer table service? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Nothing was to much hassle and asking for more dips and drinks was no problem and they wereMore. The sun sets over the Loch,however unless you were seated right it might not be possible.I only had lunch there so couldn't be 100% sure.. It is a mustfor anyone and everyone.More, Lovely Saturday evening at The Boathouse. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dinner The iconic Boat House offering is our 4 course dinner menu, starting with bread, snack and a set chef's first course followed by your choice of 2nd, 3rd and 4th courses with petit four to finish. Disaster! Hotels near Antrim Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Pogue's Entry Historical Cottage. What more do you want. Had a great night here in The Boathouse, food was unbelievable and staff where brilliant.Well presented and served with a smile.Credit to the young staff they have working there. Yes, The Boathouse is taking precautions against COVID-19. 0000044241 00000 n A blend of mixed beans, herbs and spices, lettuce, tomato, vegan chilli mayo and served with double cooked chips. Would not hesitate to return. Flaky cod wrapped in our signature batter, with double cooked chips, mushy peas, homemade tartare sauce, served with fresh bread & butter. Had a great night here in The Boathouse, food was unbelievable and staff where brilliant.Well presented and served with a smile.Credit to the young staff they have working there. but the turbot main was knockout. enjoy our meal. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. The gracious staff shows a high level of quality at this place. View the Menu of The Boathouse Antrim. I hadn't been expecting a decent restaurant and excellent menu. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.

Can I Delete Nvidia Dxcache, Articles B