c3po tier 7 no logray

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Use Elder's basic as much as possible and keep your bears getting TM. Literally, I don't think any of my ewoks can actually survive it. With good enough mods, this is almost a guarantee, with only Revan, Bastila lead and BB8 able to beat him with equal, high-end mods. Need help with your mods in SWGoH? I did move some of my arena mods but couldn't move my best because of the lack of G12. Again, his speed should at least match Paploo's, Elder - Speed + Health sets, Health primary on Circle, Cross and Triangle. Hey reddit my name is Panda and i am from Germany. Have you dont a write up on how you did it? When modded correctly, they have one of the fastest, most explosive openings of any team. 2.1 Leia; 2.2 Clone Trooper; 3 Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Unlock Characters - Scavenger; 4 Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Unlock Characters - Scoundrel. Getting their gear up enough to survive the initial assault helps. Awesome.. thanks for the hope! In pvp it's critical to get that tm train started with a certain turn order etc. If none of them are dead when they get to go, you've probably lost. Elder gives tm. i tryed to kill chewie first, then i tryed to kill han first, then i tryed to kill the tank gguy first. I ended up 12ing all but teebo, who I took to 10. This event seems unfair and in some ways it is. Office No.042-37245953 Ali Akbar 0300-4103013 [email protected]. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. U can make it. I have this team ranging from 8 to 12 and get killed in just a few turns. Press J to jump to the feed. Since you have teebo instead of logray you also have 1 source of debuffing, but you're trading daze and offense up/ten up for tm removal and gain. Speed at least as high as Paploo. Once your TM train is over, you get overrun. this was really frustrating so i decided to go to bed and play again when i wake up. The effort in this post is top notch, and I dig that. Logray and Chirpa both play more supportive roles, so they're your last priority for gear. Teebo removes tm when he has stealth. labradorite effets ngatifs; activit typiquement franaise; . So you have to survive that first wave of attacks with elder and 3 other ewoks alive and ideally chewie out of stealth. Yes, https://swgoh.gg/squads/63034/ (had much better mods on at the time), https://swgoh.gg/p/523285783/characters/c-3po, but be prepared to loose your sanity. Everyone but elder should use specials as much as possible to trigger chirpa's lead (hopefully to call elder) and call elder to assist directly. Thus, here is my recommended approach for mods on Logray the Ewok: Transmitter (Square) - Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on defense, speed, health and protection. The optimal lineup for most battles is Chirpa lead, Wicket, Logray, Paploo and Elder. Restart everytime chewie is invis at the beginning or ur EE got 1 shot. Tried about 30 times without the Paploo zeta, and couldn't survive long enough to get even one kill. Comparing my speed set to a balanced set was the difference between 13-14k crits and 20-23k crits on his assist special. sailing. Then Chirpa Tribal Unity on Chewie? Privacy Policy. Sometimes the tank doesnt taunt. Yes it can be done. 174 Attempts! By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Thanks! zPaploo, with the support of a full Ewok team, is one of the best tanks in the game. I'm trying with G9 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G11 Paploo, G11 Logray, and either G9 Scout or G9 Teebo right now. Pls dont give up if u dont have Wicket or/and Logray. G12 Wicket, G11 Chirpa, Elder, Logray and Paploo, NO zetas - 40 minutes of trying for perfect RNG, then I got him. the next 7 hours i tryed to win this event but it wasnt possible for me. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Followed your advice and switched my arena mods into the murderbears. Once I had defeated Chewie, everything became much easier and it was relatively smooth (but exciting!) Just had to restart until no one died and elder could heal them all. Always the 1 or 2 toons you dont have are the ones you need! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Welcome to Meat City Gaming! Save teebo's tm special for when elder or wicket's tm is low and the tm train is danger of breaking. Han and Leos are the next targets, but I ended up taking out 3-PO about halfway and not at the end. cuisine oskab prix; fiche technique culture haricot rouge. STAR WARS & TM document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. It's worth noting, though, that both of these gain a ton of Health through G12 gear. Wicket took Hans set, which had a 6-E crit damage and enough CC to 75% (crit chance on basic takes him to 100%). Spent about an hour on attempts. In this video I walkthrough tier 7 of the Contact Protocol Legendary Battle for C3P0. This recording is quite old, since the last time the C3PO event rolled around was back in early June. Their basic attacks aren't really there for damage, they are for utility. Paploo does absolutely no damage he's there to soak damage and for utility. Scout is already 7* so I'll keep trying to get Logray and see what happens. and our The optimal lineup for most battles is Chirpa lead, Wicket, Logray, Paploo and Elder. Hey guys, back again with a guide for alliance and guildmates but figured other people might be interested too. With a +140 Speed mod set at G11, his opening turn is at 310 Speed. Paploo goes first. The gear was However, I now have another great team for all aspects of the game and the golden god himself. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Try to replicate this.My experience says that you want to star with Paploo->Logray->Chirpa. I had to target the Taunter a lot at first, and my best advice for strategy is this: DO NOT HOLD BACK WITH USING SPECIALS. 6 Tier Shoe RackHOMIDEC 24 Pair shoe rack provides a large space to store shoes, toys or handbags, etc.It can help you save more space. you can sub in scout for logray or teebo even for logray but without wicket you need more gear on everyone. There are no counters except the tanks buff. Enjoy!If you have any questions, or if you would like to contact me feel free to email [email protected] can also contact me on Discord \"JDiesel (JD)#8360\"SWGOH official forums - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.comSWGOH official Reddit forum - https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroesIntro/Outro Music: Sweet Self Satisfaction by RoccoW . .more. I need a video to show with no wicket. As long as they have enough Speed to keep up with Paploo, and Logray has decent Potency, you can probably get away with keeping them on low gear. Overview Contact Protocol is a Legendary Event that requires 5 Ewok characters to go through 7 Tiers in order to unlock C-3PO. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The aim is for Chewie not to get stealth. today in the morning i came home at arround 5am and was to drunk to do my dailys so i woke up at 11 am and did my dailys. flammes jumelles signes runion; plaine commune habitat logement disponible; gestion de stock avec alerte excel Chief Chirpa Zeta not necessary but recommended. Game code and certain audio and/or visual material document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Electronic Arts Inc. Also, I'm zChirp, Wicket, Scout, EE, and Palp. At first I had Paploo with the fastest mod set from Thrawn (+120ish) but switched to Bossks which had double protection and +98 speed. Tips and tricks for C3PO with Logray without Logray, https://swgoh.miraheze.org/w/index.php?title=C3PO_Event&oldid=2660, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0), Kill order: Chewie, Han, Soldier, Leia, R2D2, C3PO, Paploo is stunned for too long to dispel Soldier's taunt, Paploo to remove taunts, especially those with translation, Elder to increase TM if no taunts to dispel, Ewok Elder to gear 11 at least (gear 12 is recommended). If not beat on trooper until he drops stealth. Not ideal, but with enough gear, zetas, mods youll be fine. Expect to zeta a few if you want 7*, though. With good RNG, I once cleared a well modded G12 zPalp team without them taking a turn, and most of the time 1-3 characters are dead within the opening barrage, all at 300+ Speed. I have those all 7* and Logray and Wicket are still 3* and 2* respectively. I had to take Wicket to G12 and Scout to G10 as well as zeta both Wicket and Paploo. Wicket: use Wickets special on Elder to keep him stealthed, Teebo: if you're going to town on a toon, and Teebo has stealth and another enemy has almost full TM, switch targets and have Teebo take it out. Most of my runs were like that. Teebo died almost every attempt st the start. Wicket is your main single target damage, he needs to hit hard. piccole SUCCO DI FRUTTA BUSTA IN LEGNO . Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Logray: I recommend the use of Health, Defense and Critical Chance with as much Speed as possible. I see Logray only drops from one of the stores, but he's rarely there! Now it's not that simple: it's not just rebels go, then ewoks, but it feels that way when the tm train is running. nothing. If you can kill chewie you've got a shot. I managed t7 without paploo, but had logray (zchirp, wicket, logray, scout, elder, all g11). Always target trooper over r2 if possible until the end. So I'm guessing Paploo basic hits to get rid of the Taunt. 4.1 Han Solo; 5 Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Unlock Characters . My team is similar to the one I used in the previous video, where I unlocked C3P0 at 6 stars. Descrio ficcional. 1 Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Unlock Characters - Jedi. But in this event the other team is tm loaded and will get their alpha strike off no matter what, and it's a long event relatively speaking. What you do not want to happen in the opening round of enemy turns: 2) Point 1 was a lie if you don't mod well, Protection Primary Triangle, Circle, Cross, 2x Critical Chance Set and Health Set or Critical Chance Set and Critical Damage Set, Critical Chance or Critical Damage Primary Triangle, Paploo / Elder, Elder / Paploo, Wicket, Logray, Chief Chirpa, Chewbacca, Tank, Han Solo, Endor Leia, R2, C-3PO, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Contact_Protocol&oldid=36865. I recently unlocked 7* C3PO with Zchirpa (L) (g10+5), Zwicket (g11), elder (g11), scout (g11), teebo (g9).

Wild Turkey 101 Vs Woodford Reserve, Shrine Of Remembrance Colorado Springs Obituaries, Which Statement Best Summarizes This Passage Sugar Changed The World, Articles C