dana hall board of trustees

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

45 Dana Road Wellesley, MA 02482-9010. They also enjoyed a special lunch and dessert. Institution Type. WITH EMPHASIS ON INTEGRITY, LEADERSHIP, DIVERSITY, AND SERVICE AS WELL . From the very, very early stages of this project, our students have been at the heart of all our decisions, discussions and desires. Wilmette, Ill. John A. CanningJr. 66, B.A., J.D. (Spanish translator available with 24 hours notice, call: 914-366-5106) Chairman - Madison Dearborn Partners LLC New Canaan, Conn. Cynthia Ooten Booth 79, B.A., M.A. James T. Glerum Jr. 82, B.A., M.B.A. Stretching her mind means she must also gain an understanding of complexity. In doing so, we create space for complex and dynamic conversations, resulting in actions that address the challenges and rewards of an equitable and inclusive educational experience. When assigned a self-portrait for Studio Art class, I made eight. Trustee Fellows are honorary, non-voting members. With courage and humility, we move towards our goal of equipping our community with the knowledge and skills for an increasingly diverse, complex, and challenging world. Students exhibit unrestrained excitement for the discoveries, activities and conversations that happen herein every class, every space, every day. Senior Vice President for Marketing (retired) - Bank of America Close Search. The Dana Hall Bulletin starts in February 1939 with Volume 1, no. Faculty and staff regularly participate in professional development that is focused on Equity and Inclusion work, including the National Association of Independent Schools' People of Color Conference, AISNE DEI conference, National Anti-Racist Teach In and Diversity Directions. San Antonio, TX. And audaciously yourself. Managing Director HPS Investment Partners LLC Equity is the active commitment to justice and fairness in the distribution of available resources. Both serve an important purpose to ensure a healthy climate in a diverse school community. Read Profile. Our mission requires ongoing collective effort, strategic planning, reflection, and deep listening to members of our community. Co-founder and Senior Partner - Partners Capital Investment Group, LLC She has served on numerous committees for all aspects of Harpeth Hall school life including Head of School search committees, alumnae and campaign fundraising, finance, security planning, and trustees and governance. Senior Vice President for Global Inclusion,and Strategic Innovation; Chief Diversity Officer New York University Students and alumnae share their experiences as students of color at Dana Hall, In August, in a four-page letter to the Dana Hall community, Head of School Katherine Bradley provides details of the Schools commitment to anti-racism with its Anti-Racist Action Plan, School begins in September with no boarding students on campus. Hensley is a member of Jayhawks for Higher Education and past member of the Hall Center for the Humanities Advisory Board. Frame and determine the resource needs that will enable the Head of School and staff to launch and maintain efforts that advance diversity, equity, inclusion and antiracism. She was a senior director at Sotheby's and chairman of the Sotheby's . Patty Litton Delony 66 served as a Harpeth Hall trustee from 2015 to 2021 and was an invaluable member of the finance committee. CEO Highgate, LLC We offer a wide range of interscholastic sports, including a top equestrian program. Jane Berry Jacques '72 served as the Harpeth Hall board chair from 2018 to 2022, drawing upon her experience as a long-time alumna leader, a Harpeth Hall college counselor from 1982 to 1985, a seasoned fundraiser, and a Next Step capital campaign co-chair.Her connection to Harpeth Hall runs deep as the Berry family lived across the street from the school for decades, and many family members . Chairman - Kodiak Building Partners In Memoriam. . President and CEO Legacy Health A professor in the school, he joined DePaul in 2012 and has served as the director of jazz studies since 2014. . A student might obtain content and learn some facts, rules, or structuresthis is mastering something new. The magic of what happens in the classroom building the vigor with which we approach teaching and learning should be visible. She is a retired principal at Wichita Collegiate School. I was hesitant to express my topic at first, but the support of my teachers and classmates allowed me to create something I am proud of. Your web browser does not support the

What Happened To The 3rd Vet On Critter Fixers, Fiches Exercices Taoki Cp, Wave Background Animation Codepen, Articles D

dana hall board of trustees