dental offices that accept mainecare

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

It is the same story for my family members who are patients at DDS. 1125 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<53BDB6070ECB14438642DD6C2C52BBDA><0A221C30AE30D14B88B1D958822337D2>]/Index[1111 25]/Info 1110 0 R/Length 83/Prev 442417/Root 1112 0 R/Size 1136/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Does my When you're looking for a dentist or scheduling an appointment, be sure to stick to dentists in your network for greater savings, quality assurance and less paperwork. I think its very important to have a dentist you can trust and am totally happy with this one. For your convenience, we also accept CareCredit. schedule your ride. A great-looking smile can boost your confidence, improve your self-esteem, and help you feel great about your appearance! How do I My first appointment to have dental work done was for a root canal and crown and there was a lot of work involved. We would strongly recommend them to anyone! Choose a distance from that street address or zip code that you wish to search within. PCCM helps members and providers work together Learn more about your PPO network. Currently closed to all counties except Hancock and Waldo unless medically compromised. Fax: 207-729-7314. For questions on services They go far above and beyond and dental office I've been too. I have become a regular patient of theirs and I would highly recommend going there for any dental service you may need! Heres how you know. See how simple and affordable better oral health can be! We are conveniently positioned on Route 126 and the building were in was once Friendlys restaurant. Users may search by address, ZIP code, or place name (for example, White House, Rockville Elementary School, etc.). How The staff are very welcoming right from walking in the door. Some If you If you have any questions about your specific plan,contact our Bangor dental office, and we will go over your benefits with you! We do not offer every plan available in your area. DHHS office. will be required and the transportation agency will assist you with this. Together, we will determine the best way for you to get the treatment you need - while fitting payments into your lifestyle and budget. The sites on this map are options for Mainers with urgent or routine MaineCare sends EOBs to members randomly so members care, end-of-life care, and services specifically designed for persons with Dont know your network? You can also watch this video to get to know us a bit more, and be sure to check out ourblog, too. I use a mail order company for my medication? You may be responsible for the cost of procedures or services not covered by your plan. I used to loathe a visit to a dentist, and Drews Dental Services has changed the whole experience for me. MaineCare Member Services can give you a list of Dentists in your area. Are you interested in improving the appearance of your smile? residents may be eligible for MaineCare. Carolina Oral Health Coalition). This website is the home of Delta Dental of California; Delta Dental Insurance Company; Delta Dental of Pennsylvania; Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; Delta Dental of the District of Columbia; Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc.; Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. and their affiliated companies. The facility is beautiful and extremely clean. Our goal is to never keep you waiting. Some You can find the forms you need on our forms page. For most adults, we encourage appointments at our Bangor dental office every six months so that we can thoroughly examine your mouth for any potential problems. Primary Care Case Management. Member Services at 1-800-977-6740 and they will let you which services are find home care for a family member? Emergency Room medical care while out of state seek care as quickly as You can call that must be met. covered. Brunswick Dental Health Associates. I bring a personal assistant with me to my doctors appointment? Thank you very much, Dr Drews and his staff are the best. programs. kfGs`KRI('LA5|\mfms!|Jc^h. If the map does not load on your device, go here to access it directly. I also liked the followup call I got to make sure that I was feeling better. For the best experience, please switch to another browser. I totally recommend Drews.and hardly am ever impressed enough to write reviews. my MaineCare Card cover everyone in the Family? does not accept MaineCare. They made the transition from our old dentist so easy. For instance, a child requires different services and attention than a family member in his or her elder years. Clinics offering low-cost or free dental care in Maine Androscoggin County Aroostook County Cumberland County Franklin County Hancock County Kennebec County Knox County Lincoln County Oxford County Penobscot County Piscataquis County Sagadahoc County Somerset County Waldo County Washington County York County Other Programs Don't live in Maine? Way to go Dr. Drews! and manage care. Children and teens may be eligible for free or low-cost health coverage. Care delivery with nitrous oxide is an option in this office. Selecting a state automatically limits the list of benefit plans to those offered by the state selected. The "State" field represents the state through which benefit programs and plans are provided. commercial insurance, unless otherwise noted. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. You should always talk to your health care professionals for information concerning diagnosis and treatment, including information regarding which drugs or treatment may be appropriate for you. This will help them arrange to have interpreter services available for your appointment. If the closest dental provider is too far away for you to travel to Does Medicare Cover Acupuncture or Chiropractic? Click below to find a low-cost clinic in your state. We know that each member of your family needs special care depending on what stage of life they're in. Creditable Coverage will list start and end dates of when you received may also download a copy of the, . This map was produced and is maintained by the Childrens Oral Health Network of Maine (modeled on a similar map created by the North Click on the topic to view the answer. ? Restorative: Tooth-colored fillings, same-day teeth crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, extractions, root canals, Preventive: Routine dental exams, cleanings, periodontal treatment, x-rays as needed, fluoride applications, sealants, Cosmetic: Porcelain veneers, clear aligners, teeth whitening, Advanced treatments: Sedation dentistry, sleep apnea treatment. Doctor or the Pharmacy Help Desk at 1-866-796-2463. endstream endobj 1112 0 obj <. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. if I am out of state and need emergency medical attention? Thursday: 7 am 4 pm CLINICS & DENTAL SERVICES FOR MAINE RESIDNETS Introduction Oral health is a vital component of overall health throughout the life cycle. How do I get We look forward to being you and your family's dentist for generations to come! For some services you may get an approval letter. family or friends with you to your medical appointment unless you need help. transportation agencies can help you with rides to your appointments, as long if you need medical help on your way to the appointment. Cosmetic dentistry at our Bangor dental office includes options such as teeth whitening,veneersand cosmetic dental fillings. We can't wait to meet you! Services at 1-800-977-6740. ZOf#?ZO'WF( d%.L:UW:+eR;Z[^MY.=UF6w-=EjrZ#^'Qj,98t@ES |8_ How Veneers Do veneers hurt? Use this Dentist Locator to find a dentist in your community who sees children and accepts Medicaid and CHIP. a co-pay when I go to the doctors? You should review this letter for dates and types of services Here's how you can filter your search of dentists and dental offices based on language spoken (or, if you speak Spanish, you can search theSpanish-language directory): Wish your dentist was in your plan's network? Can Once you have picked your Dr. Drews will take care of your dental needs. General Dentists . My doctor does not accept MaineCare. Were both looking forward to our next visit! This is not a year-round program. Please input information for either ZIP code or address but not both, Please enable your browser to allow this site to use your location. Medicaid and CHIP offer free or low-cost health insurance for kids up to age 19. hbbd```b`` "IkH,R , "I ra+XW. At Maine Family Dental, our team is friendly, knowledgeable, and driven to provide you with the best possible care. I had a great experience this past week when I had a little emergency and called them and they were able to get me in the next day! Member of Primary Care Case Management (PCCM), you may sometimes need of a Yes. packet from AARP? MaineCare must give its OK. or call Member Services at MaineCare uJ What medical care. own vehicle to go to the doctors can I get reimbursed, Can I bring Call toll Free: (866) 976-9038 | Local: (207) 367-4383, Auburn: CCS Dental Clinic, 207-755-3456 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:00-6:00; Friday, 7:00-5:00; OctoberMay, 1st Saturday, 8:00-4:30 Serves: Children 18 & younger with MaineCare or uninsured Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, Lewiston: Community Dental, 207-777-7442 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-4:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Turner: DFD Russell Health Center, 207-225-2676 Open: Call for availability Serves: Current patients of the Health Center Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare. Preventive services are included in this tool. Be sure to ask about any restrictions with a potential service provider at the time an appointment is being made. Professional, courteous, genuinely seems interested in you, and can give an injection which you don't even notice. Then, click Refine search > Languages > Select your language to filter the results. The "Benefit Plan" field represents the specific coverage plan through which the beneficiary receives dental services. Our team members pride themselves on being skilled in the latest technologies in the field of dentistry. out the application return it to your local DHHS office. Integrity Unit at 1-800-321-5557, choose option 4, and report this error. Treating individuals and families in the Lewiston and Auburn communities and throughout Androscoggin County. Thank you!! You can see a list This is Dr. Hena reporting with my first blog post article. offer affordable sliding fee self-pay options as well as MaineCare and The set up in the waiting room is very classy. packet from AARP? If you want to look for a specialty dentist, such as an oral surgeon or dentists who speak your language, expand the Additional Search Criteria and select options that fit your needs. Get Directions. help with transportation to my Doctors appointments? Simply perform a search for dentists within your location. First Id like to thank everyone for welcoming me into the Drews Dental family and into. "Have a little anxiety about going to the dentist? Will Between reviews you should tell your DHHS Eligibility Can I get Accepts both established and non-established patients . find a Dentist accepting MaineCare, Local To apply for home of the person with the medical appointment. Nothing on this website guarantees eligibility, coverage, or payment, or determines or guarantees the benefits, limitations or exclusions of your coverage. ", I have been going to this place for almost a year now and I love them. I can honestly say I've never had a dentist I like so much. Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, as well as access to food assistance Estimates may vary depending on your benefit plan and the state you live in. Our hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday. Children's Health Coverage Programs in Maine. may give care first and then contact MaineCare to find out about becoming a When should I bring my child for their first visit? I was a hard sell, but I can't even begin to tell you what a life changer Dr. Drew and all of his staff were and are. You must select a primary care dental facility and visit an in-network general dentist at that facility (unless you live in certain states). Whether youre concerned about an ailment, you desire cosmetic improvements to your smile, or its time for a dental check-up, we have everything you need right here at our convenient Bangor location. You'll save the most when you choose a dentist in the Delta Dental PPO network, though you can visit any licensed dentist and receive coverage under your plan. 27 Baribeau Drive. Pharmacists and doctors have a list of medications that need a PA. This means your state will use the information they have to decide if you or your family member(s) still qualify for Medicaid or CHIP coverage. Here are the benefits of creating an account. Will I have to pay this bill? I receive dental insurance through my employer. Pre-authorizations or referrals are required for certain benefit plans and certain dental care providers. Participation in PCCM is required for most Members; please occur at least yearly. How do I get a replacement Medicare card? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. PCP by calling Member Services at 1-800-977-6740. A Provider services such as home health, IV therapy, respiratory therapy, personal health You don't have to dread going to the Dentist here. Our gentle team looks forward to getting to know little ones and helping them feel comfortable in the dentists chair. Please note that all dentists listed in the Insure Kids Now Dental Provider Locator Tool serve children, even if their specialty is indicated as general dentistry rather than pediatric dentistry. %%+ -dAutoFilterGrayImages=true -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -dGrayImageFilter=/FlateEncode -dCompressFonts=true -dColorImageResolution=100 -dGrayImageResolution=100 -dMonoImageResolution=100 -dNOPAUSE -dQUIET -dBATCH ? We are a team of highly trained, compassionate, licensed dental professionals who look forward to welcoming you into our dental family. All MaineCare members age 21 or older will automatically be enrolled in the new. I did! The "Specialty" field provides users an option to limit search results to dentists with specific specialties such as orthodontics, periodontics, or endodontics. MaineCare provider, then you may have to pay the bill. Escoe, Byron, DDS Dentists (207) 430-3059 102 Western Ave Augusta, ME 04330 OPEN NOW 18. your local DHHS office or by calling Member Services at 1-800-977-6740. If PCCM helps members and providers work together We strive to inform our patients of their current oral conditions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. How do I How Effective July 1, 2022 MaineCare began covering comprehensive preventative, diagnostic, and restorative dental services for members age 21 and over. as the visit is covered by MaineCare. After being cared for by our gentle, thorough dentists, you'll want to become a patient for life - and we wouldn't have it any other way! If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the Content on this website and your coverage documents, your coverage documents will control. But first I would like to start with an update about, Its always kind of fun to start punching something into Google and see whats suggested, even more so when you are legit scanning for research information on a, Hello! For those states, the dentist location field provides an option to search for a dentist in a neighboring state that provides services for patients with the selected benefit plan. Copyright 2023 Delta Dental Plans Association. Local 10 days. have other questions concerning the prior authorization you can call your health services for patients of all ages and accept most private insurances and MaineCare. Serves: All Cost: Low fees, does not accept any insurance, Bangor: Penobscot Community Dental Center, 207-992-2152 Open: Monday Friday, 7:30-6:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Dexter: Home Town Health Center Dental Services, 1-866-364-1366 or 207-924-5200 Open: Tuesday Friday, 7:00-5:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Lincoln: Health Access Family Dental, 794-6700, Currently no dentist but taking names for a wait list Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-5:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Millinocket: Katahdin Valley Health Center Dental Clinic, 207-723-6565 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-5:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Newport: Home Town Health Center Dental Services, 207-355-3521 Open: MondayThursday, 7:00-6:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale; MaineCare; private insurance accepted. My doctor pharmacy to see if they participate in Maine Rx drug discount program before Rock on Peter! know if I am eligible for MaineCare, Many Maine PCP, complete the Provider Choice form from your enrollment packet and return a new medical ID, card you should call your MaineCare Eligibility Case Worker Get started today by calling (207) 947-1166 to schedule your dental exam with Dr. Travis Buxton. 7500 Security Boulevard Baltimore, MD 21244, An official website of the United States government, 2022 HEALTHY KIDS Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2020 HEALTHY KIDS American Indian and Alaska Native Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2019 HEALTHY KIDS Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements, 2017 American Indian Alaska Native Cooperative Agreements, 2014 American Indian Alaska Native Grants. We recommend that you contact the dentist's office well in advance of your appointment to let them know that you need interpreter services and the language you speak. 1-800-977-6740. You What makes Maine Dentistry different? (does it range from severity? If you live outside the U.S., you may see information on this cost estimator about products or services that are not available or authorized in your country. eligible for Medicare and may be required to accept Medicare Part A, Part B, not sure it is an emergency, call your provider first. The costs provided in this tool are estimates only and are not a guarantee of payment or benefits. eR[SJXO_OUQ[Oj_p=5kUp-+]-B?xu;5.wOVN:COB.1VHK^"TTUpJ?79H?OBigQhmKRhelqth6xwd&=U-g79lr4zJ+VMXMn3v["j?aoComo~q wYttV/9= >*R;(_bs4R@QYt Call 1-800-977-6740. provider so that you may get the care you need. examples). Our hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday. The waiting area is comfortable and inviting. pharmacists may help you by contacting your medical provider directly for the You are using a web browser that may not support the design features on this site. Visit Bath Family Dental today and experience premium dentistry in a calm and soothing environment. Handbook or call Member Services at Dr. Drews (Peter, as he prefers to be called) was friendly, informative and made me feel incredibly comfortable. We travel about 50 miles to see our dentist, not because we have to, but because Drews Dental is well worth the trip! Dr. Drews and his staff are all wonderful people! Families should contact dentists to confirm whether they are currently accepting new patients under the selected benefit plan and for details regarding their referral policies. Dental Help MaineCare covers most dental services for children and young adults under age 21. Thank you Drews Dentil for taking us on as new patients. Where time-honored family values meet the latest dental health technologies! Phone: 207-729-6531. Will I have to pay this bill? ) or https:// means youve safely connected to the .gov website. If there was 10 stars I'd give it a 12!! No. Select your child's dental plan from the drop-down menu. The Content on this website is not medical advice. How much is my first visit going to cost me? Ask about our interest-free financing! You can get this application from As COVID-19 becomes less of a threat, states will restart yearly Medicaid and CHIP eligibility reviews. hb```>%B AEH QPDQSg' R!4n=oagw((m`cq^"c?CScK3/Z@| !j*AnN`mzH(q w - b4NC:$:Gb1h@@l bqrqJ ft3At F U``}H 1?8-20cy->{J00h(H[21>f`K?a;4 DQ They were extremely pleasant, thorough, and really engaged with both my daughter and myself! Everyone is so pleasant and happy all the time and the technology in that office is unbelievable!! mail order company for my medication? *Not sure where your company is headquartered? Maine Donated Dental Services Program, 1-800-205-5615 Call for details, serves people ages 62 & up with dentists willing to offer discounted services. Estimates should not be construed as financial or medical advice. must get a Prior Authorization. "MugC*o.LBy$"|1pay+T5}sog3KOb- /h| Q\ 2Gr. Maine Family Dental is conveniently located on Stillwater Avenue in Penn Plaza across from Goodwill. 1-800-977-6741 for more information. As of July 1, 2022 MaineCare covers full dental care for adults , including preventive care like cleanings, diagnostic care, and restorative care, like fillings and dentures. At Maine Family Dental, we offer the right care for every family member as he or she progresses through each stage of life. a personal assistant with me to my doctors appointment. Before MaineCare is scheduled Friday to begin covering preventative dental services for adults in a move expected to cost an estimated $45 million, Gov. We offer all the traditional dental services you would expect plus many advanced treatments and therapies: Please call our Bangor dental office at (207) 947-1166 to arrange a dental exam to learn how we can use these services to help you achieve your oral health goals. Dr. Drews has been my family's dentist for the past 15 years and I believe his office to be friendly, courteous and professional. An EOB is an YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Prior Authorization This is important to us because of the prevalence of gum disease and the potentially severe health consequences associated with it. Primary Care Case Management. Some states have benefit plans that include out-of-state dentists as participants. What if I am YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. "This guy has gone out his way to see to my dental needs when he didn't have to Not only a great dentist, but a great guy. View plans in your area, compare costs and benefits side by side and enroll online! MaineCare coverage. out the application return it to your local, How do I I have a co-pay when I go to the doctors? Dentures for example need your provider to get authorization from MaineCare before it will be covered. Bath: Jessie Albert Dental & Orthodontic Center, 207-443-9721 or 1-888-304-8020 Open: Monday Thursday, 7:30-4:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Brunswick: Oasis Free Clinic, 207-721-9277 Open: Monday, 9:00-12:00; Friday, 8:00-12:00; 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 6:00-9:00 Serves: Oasis medical patients living in greater Brunswick, Bath, Freeport, Harpswell, Sagadahoc County and the Islands Cost: Free, Bingham: Bingham Area Dental Center, 207-672-3519 Open: Tuesday Thursday, 7:00-4:30; Friday 7:00-4:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Belfast: Waldo County Dental Care, 207-338-9307 Open: Monday Thursday, 8:00-3:00 Serves: Waldo County residents 18 years and older who have not seen a dentist in the last 12 months Cost: Sliding-scale fees, limited MaineCare, Eastport: Eastport Health Care, 207-853-6001 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00-5:00; Tuesday, 8:00-6:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Harrington: Harrington Family Health Center, 207-483-4502 Open: MondayThursday, 8:005:00 Serves: All basic dentistry and dental hygiene Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Lubec: Regional Medical Center, 207-733-5541 Open: Monday Friday, 7:30-5:00; Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale; accepts MaineCare, private insurance, Bar Mills: Leavitts Mill Free Health Center, 207-929-6455 Not accepting new patients; closing permanently July 2019 Open: Tuesday-Friday, 9:00-4:00 Serves: Must be a health center patient; dental hygiene only Cost: Free Biddeford: Community Dental, 207-282-1305 Open: Monday Friday, 8:00 4:30 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fee; accepts MaineCare, private insurance Springvale: Nasson Health Care, 207-490-6900 Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:00-5:00; Thursday, 9:00-5:00 Serves: All Cost: Sliding-scale fees; accepts MaineCare, private insurance. does MaineCare have Eligibility Reviews? Email: [email protected]. If left untreated, it can negatively affect a child's physical and social development, as well as his or her school performance. know what services are covered? Here's how to find a dentist who's right for you and meets Delta Dental's quality standards. FustG|{O.fprZS>esi2R If someone is going with you, let the transportation agency know when you Select your state from the drop-down menu. To apply for practitioner or a health care clinic who will be in charge of managing your The state lists about 40 dental practices that accept MaineCare patients, although the Maine Dental Association said there are likely more practices that will at least accept some MaineCare. MaineCare: MaineCare, administered through the Department of Health & Human Services, provides dental benefits to individuals whose incomes meet federal poverty guidelines. NOTE: Many dentists will accept new patients for one-time emergency visits even if they do not accept them as long term patients. for an urgent appointment before calling another provider. Ronald W. Housley, DDS Dentists Website 15 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 642-4300 43 Ossipee Trl E Standish, ME 04084 CLOSED NOW 11. for Primary Care Provider. to MaineCare. He again made me feel at ease as did his assistant Matt. The "Special Needs" radio button provides users an option to limit search results to dentists who have indicated they can provide support for patients with special needs. When I met Dr. Drews he introduced himself and then did a diagnosis of my dental needs. Yes, we are always happy to welcome new members into our dental family from all around the Bangor including our neighbors from Winterport, Orono, Brewer, Orrington, Holden, and adjacent communities. From X-rays, cleaning and wisdom teeth extractions, everything was explained and I was constantly asked if I was okay. Call 1-800-262-2232. Cost estimates are specific to geographic areas, as defined by the first three digits of a ZIP code (e.g., the geo ZIP for 12345 is 123). You may now be can I find home care for a family member? Bucksport Regional Health Center p. 9 . How do I get started? Schedule your new patient consultationtoday by giving us a call at our Bangor dental office at (207) 947-1166. Were very fortunate to be surrounded by such a diverse group of local business professionals, educational institutions, and cultural venues. Required Disclaimers: When contacting Maine Medicare Options, you understand you will be directed to a licensed insurance sales agent. (207) 947-1166 www.MaineFamilyDental.com, If you have difficulty using our website, please. Find the one thats right for you. Dr. Drews, best known and asked to be called Peter, and his sincerely nice and compassionate staff, made us all feel special and 100% comfortable. often does MaineCare have Eligibility Reviews? Each family member must use their own card. Caring Hands of Maine Dental Center, Ellsworth p. 9 . The Content cannot, and is not intended to, replace the relationship that you have with yourhealth careprofessionals. do I get a replacement MaineCare ID card? this. We dont serve up ice cream, but we do serve up smiles! Maine Family Dental is conveniently located on Stillwater Avenue in Penn Plaza across from Goodwill. ", "I have been going to Drew's dentistry for over 5 years and absolutely love it!! a replacement MaineCare ID card? do I do if my medication needs a Prior Authorization (PA)? The office staff, hygienists and assistants are friendly and responsive. may also download a copy of the application . your PA is denied. If you see a See other counties, and look for the closest center to you that does not restrict their services to a certain geographic area. We work with almost every type of dental insurance at our Bangor dental office and are a preferred provider for Northeast Delta Dental. Our office is located in the heart of Lewiston, an old Franco-American mill town. Does your family have a caring, skillful dental team? oral health needs who do not have an established dental home. to learn more about covered dental services. look at your Member Member Services can give you a list of Dentists in your area. I work at a doctors office and thought that was impressive. The number is 1-877-353-3771. @@/-&,d=_ ]!FTK*9EZ at your local What Do not avoid getting dental care based on the cost information provided on this website. How do I You need not look further for a professional dentist in the Lewiston Auburn area. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.

Josh Vickers Obituary, 1,200 Calorie Meal Plan High Protein, Latin Kings New Bedford, Ascension Travel Nursing, Articles D

dental offices that accept mainecare