descendants fanfiction carlos and uma

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Carlos De Vil has had a rough childhood, his boyfriend broke up with him, and a traumatic thing happened to him all before he went to Auradon. Leave a comment on either the first or second chapter to claim a prompt. She coul escape her mother. Actions Speak . Harry enjoyed keeping Carlos warm at night and looking after him for a month. "You don't even What if just before the villains got sent to the isle, Elsa became pregnant with Hades' child? Giving up wasnt really what Carlos did and direct communication was all but impossible so he revisited his plan to make a truth serum. Fanfiction Romance Ben Jay Mal Evie Carlos Uma Camelot Descendants Oc King Aurthur Auradon Descendants 2. . Well, this isn't a fairy tale with good and evil, it is messy. , the daughter of tinkerbell, falls for the son of cruella de'vil. The three of them had obviously had the courage to go against their parents, but Carlos . When Carlos and his friends Mal, Jay and Evie are taken to Auradon, his friends have a plan to steal fairy godmothers wand, and since Carlos is a great friend (though none of the VKs would ever say it out loud) he wants to help them steal the wand and bring it back to their parents. :* she wasn't her mother and neither She was left on The Isle of The Lost along with Uma. A reject of Prince Ben's program. Now he tries to navigate a new world with a new set of rules and a new set of dangers all while navigating his love for Ben. Props to my friend for being my unpaid, unofficial editor, my official cheerleader, and the one who knows how characters would actually respond so I no longer have to pull things out of my ass. I do take requests! Getting villain kids over was a slow process, and Evie could work faster in the isle itself. I'll never forget the way she and her stans treated Mani. Uma couldn't believe it when Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were chosen to go to Auradon. Carlos x oc I literally watched her operate on autopilot and yet every night on. But with some suspicious V.K.s crossing over, Ben falling out of love for his wife, and Jane falling back into her depressive spiral well, just assume the best case scenario. A Carlos De Vil Love Story. Theyre too powerful., Aka a D1 rewrite that's pretty similar to the og d1 but i'm using to set up my d2/d3 rewrites thatll be a lot more different :), where the focus is on recognizing the vks trauma and getting them to feel safe/realize what happened to them was not ok. Only three people know Carlos' secret. And unless we do something about it, she's going to kill us all. TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. Is Carlos falling in love? Ben had no idea just how involved he would be in this program. This is a Descendant story that will fallow Eleanor Thropp through her trip to Auradon. Rating: M14Includes- Sex/Nudity- Language- Gore/Some kind of Violence- Dark Magic. each other!1!1' is the absolute fuckin worst cuz the way I steady see that. when she was born, the daughter of queen elsa was thrown onto the isle out of fear of what she could become. Evie had a brilliant mind and was an astonishing chemist. Years ago, the White Queen banished her son to the Isle of the Lost in fear of how his strange gift would harm Wonderland. and break the frozen heart. Delilah In Discretion | - DISCRETION SERIE SEQUEL TO HIS POSSESSION IN DISCRETION Things don't go to plan for Evie but when Audrey attacks and Harry and Gil escape anyway they'll have their chance to be together.. won't they? Fanfiction Fantasy Romance Mal Ben Maleficent White Queen Alice In Wonderland Descendants Oc . ""I'll be your spy. It's too much and Auradon is worse, brighter, louder. Carlos will go on a journey of self-discovery, self-healing, and self-acceptence. Meet Rosalie Fitzherbert. she raised her hands into a confident clap. What could go wrong while she is in Auradon? In another timeline he goes, it in turn changes everything and nothing. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins on the second chapter. Lol we love, to bond over our mutual dislike of that white girl. Maybe, he knew the voice in the back of his mind was right.It wasn't the best idea for a half asleep Carlos to be woken up by nightmares, only to see Dude curled on the end of his bed, but when had Carlos ever listened to his instincts? . "Alright, I'll do it. the credits of D3 started rolling. At least, full support the way a VK would. split the ice apart you needed to see the way he was looking at you. Founder: Rosie2009 - Stories: 42 - Followers: 39 - Staff: 1 - id: 124230 . ", Jay was much like his father. Follow Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay as they try to forget the harsh parts of their past and how they navigate their future, could the four friends have a new life and experience love and happiness or are they doomed to follow the same path as their parents, and become lost. Please help improve this article by editing it. He stepped forward, and engulfed his younger cousin in a hug. They all chose good, they had put their hands out without hesitation, and now they were all looking at him. 5 pages September 26, 2021 Scarlet. Ben was brought forward and cut loose. What the title says! Surprisingly, the boy worms his way into his heart. She loves to perform her songs to students at What will happen to (Y/n) Radcliffe when the son of her parents greatest enemy comes to Auradon Prep? Sitting on the ground, with the injured boy's head in her lap, Uma glared at the one responsible for the injuries. Then rip it up and throw it out, because no way is that happening here. Jordan whispered loudly. Hunter de vil is a good cousin. Also known as: That time Carlos made a gummy that helped his see the truth rather than speak it, leading to polyamorous good times for all. Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. Absentee Fathers. Also in her adventures to find herself and her true love, sounds cheesy You are bens twin sister. He sat next to me. I can't believe that because of those white women I had to watch the, black boy the lead white girl bullied in the past sit the group down just, so they can talk about the lead white girl's feelings like And to make, matters worse ol girl ain't even fix her mouth to give Carlos a well deserved, apology for insensitively inquiring if he missed yelling at others without. After rescuing Ben from the Isle, Carlos contemplated abandoning his plan to ask Jane to Cotillion, to sit back, to take it easy. So it's a very dark story, not at all Disney friendly. A few years later, Fairy Godmother accidentally summons them to Auradon because of Ben. Jay was a happy camper, is all Im saying. Carlos wasn't brave at all, but it was okay because he had his friends. He doesnt expect for his 3D printer to be one of the reasons why hed done it with Uma for the first time but he can hardly complain. She is kind like her mother but sh "I love her okay! phrase bein used to shut down tweets of folks wondering why a mediocre white. Jay comes back to the dorm and finds Harry and Carlos in an interesting situation. Or the shorter version: Mal is Buffy. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Months have gone by since Ben's coronation, friendships have been strengthened and plateaued. Only she wasn't picked for the program Prince Ben had started. Five children, the spawn of the worst villains, born on the Isle of the Lost. unintentional deadnaming. Making her the next one in line for the throne not Ben. Though his heart yearns for Mal, the Sea Witch's daughter has other plans for the kings affections. Carlos grew up no little about love but knowing more about pain. But this time she has a plan, to use her new position as Royal adviser to bring over more villain kids, namely Harry and Gil. Mal hears too well, the sound presses in around her. I don't own the series. But anyways! After the battle with the enchanted knight's armor, events went a little differently than expected.And besides all the other problems, there was Harry, who Evie said had obvious interest in Carlos. Combine that with a sudden quest to Wonderland to restore the natural balance of magic before everything can fall to pieces, and Evies got a lot on her plate. The future and hope of the kingdom. Now sixteen and going to school among children of Fairy tale heroes, he is far away from those who have tormented him. Hm what makes me feel a tad bit, better about this bullshit is the fact that he's about to sing circles around, that white demon of a white boy. Carlos wants nothing more than to finally feel at home, and Ben is the closest thing he has to one. Soon, others followed, cheers and whoops erupting throughout the crowd. But with the help of another villain, he was able to learn how to turn the lust of others into a weapon. woman is for a change like y'all niggas make me sick. "At last, the girl looked up, her eyes blazing with determination. As you can imagine, the ouat versions of their parents aren't too pleased with their fear of adults. Favoritei a histria Denunciar . Except now. In which Carlos's fear of rejection gets in the way of confessing his feelings to Jay; Evie's love for her friends accidentally makes this worse; And Jay's general lack of understanding emotions just adds fuel to the forest fire. Or will the Pirate and his Princess finally get their happy ending? Main relationship featured will be in the chapter titles. Carlos doesn't know what to do with himself after Ben accidentally calls him a good boy. Please consider turning it on! Will fate conspire to keep them apart? "A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness." ontem s 14:26. Like many children of the isles, some were blessed with being adopted by the heroes, while others were not. ", Evie always knew she was better than her mother. And c Meet Bella, The Daughter of Belle and Adam. The isle of the lost is not an okay place to live. now that does seem similar The chaos could hardly get any worse. Her and Her Brother have an Idea about giving the Children of Isle of the lost a chance (completed) (Starts with Descendants 2) We all know the story. She knows she is capable of many more and much bigger things. Mal and her big brother Mace and their friends get transported into somewhere off the isle where they find themselves in a room with Others from Auridon. Quick Description Lucifer Hearts or as his friends call him Luci Is the son of the Red Queen (Queen o. Then rip it up and throw it out, because no way is that happening here. NOTED: I do NOT own "Descendants" 1-3 She is a god, she doesn't belong in the Isle. A small change can result in major differences. D2 issomethin. go up for her. She is a vital part in Mal's 'gang', but what h Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is Carlos de Vil's parent. Now he tries to navigate a new world with a new set of rules and a new set of dangers all while navigating his love for Ben. When Mal and the other VKs leave and never return, Magnolia feels nothing but betrayal. They have to wait a month. All they could hope for is that Gil wouldnt embarrass himself and them too much. Check out Sabrina's fic on wattpad if y'all, haven't already. She's sweet and talented and humble but most importantly DARKSKINNED. And while the writing had some glaring, flaws that I discussed with my best friend Sabrina I overall. She has a role she needs to play, but when a certain pirate comes along, that changes everything in Uma's world. But little do they know the missing have arrive to a place nobody leaves. Carlos is loved by his mother and claimed by his father, which opens door for the young teen.Come along for a tale with twists and turns, a story you knew yet don't.Of love and power, where just a small action can effect everything. She finally had a chance to take revenge on her enemy, she could make her suffer. Carlos made his choice. Ben came back for Uma, and brough her to the Cotillion as his Lady.Now they want to change the world. Carlos grew up no little about love but knowing more about pain. Gil, the son of Gaston. And where does the Isle of The Lost play in this? "That would be my sister, Princess Clarissa, oh and do close your mouths, you'll catch flie Ella Fitzherbert, First born and only daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene. After all, it was Mal Uma didnt get along with. I write for: Ben Mal Evie Jay Carlos Jane Harry Uma Gil Chad Audrey Basically Anyone In 1,2 and 3. He takes the rescue into his own hands. Or, after being confronted by a teacher, Carlos falls back onto the instinct of running and hiding. Only she wasn't picked for the program Prince Ben had started. Years ago. Statistically speaking, he was probably an accident. She is the Slayer. Here's a collection of all my Disney Descendants requests; Requests are open, pease submit them to my tumblr, found here: https://statticscribbles.tumblr.com/post/639044952869027840/rules, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (17), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (11), Harry Hook & Uma & Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Original Female Character/Original Female Character, Original Child(ren) of King and Queen of Hearts (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Ariel and Eric (Disney), the character's ages are adapted to be older, an AU for the entirety of Auradon basically, descendants of other well known residents, don't worry the kingdom is just as corrupt as the Isle, a lot of world building or more like world rebuilding, Original Grandchild(ren) of Madam Mim (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Naveen and Tiana (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Aladdin and Jasmine (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Descendants fics and oneshots By DevilJoon, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Male Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Maleficent (Disney), Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, Ben finally realizes the horror of the Isle, References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Gil is a Ray of Sunshine (Disney: Descendants), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Thunderstruck: A Disney Descendant's Story. Carlos just feels like he's babysitting teenagers, I suck at summaries I promise the actual fic is not that bad. *, ***Under edits with the help of Anyan_Hime -- please go check out their profile!***. What if five VK's go to Auradon instead of f Isabella is Ben's little sister. She was never really happy with her life, life full of pink, dresses, snobby princes. | Yes, my teeth, and ambition's are bared; be prepared! Carlos shook his head, his own eyes stinging. A powerful man, with too many secrets in his hands.Trapped there without scape, they will come face to face with their own demons and perhaps someone else who looks at them, from the other side Mal suddenly finds herself in the arms of her two alphas, Gil, son of Gaston and Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook. Carlos didn't know about her. In her mother's absence Mal has risen to power and is now Queen of the Isle and she's not satisfied. Descendants is a Disney channel original film series. so heavenly Fuck them b/ngtan niggas for suckin me into their orbit. Carlos de Vil-centric. A party is held on the Island, in one timeline The God of the Underworld doesn't go, which result in the story we were told. One-Shots, Short Stories, Drabbles, Ficlets, and Microfics are all about the guys in Descendants, there also might be previews for longer stories that I write in the Descendant's Universe. Here is a large collection of oneshots that I wrote between October 2017 and September 2021. She loved him dearly. Evil can only get you so far, however, and when he finds himself choosing good, can he uphold his new reputation? I've seen it since the X Factor like it feels so good. 'STOP WINKING AND DESCRIBE MY STORY!' I love her so much, but I can't let her know that." If she could keep her hands to herself, this weekend may actually be productive for her. Nothing exciting First of three Book 1 out of 3 for the BenxMale OC Descendants Fanfic I'm starting. to say that I've been there with her from the beginning. They shrugged it off, saying only, "Okay.. But she's going to need a little help. Harry has always wanted a shipmate. Well, she never followed them before, why would she now? Since Descendants 2, she is Carlos' girlfriend. Before she has a chance to address that, Mal runs back to the Isle of the Lost and Zelena joins the group determined to save Maleficent's daughter from herself. Harry Hook mini ficIt was dark.Dark and cold.Wind whistled as it surrounded the desolate darkness Harry found himself stuck in.pitch black tar pulled at his legs and hands, threatening to drag him down till he was nothing but that darkness.or Harry finds his light when he moves to Auradon. His chance comes to escape Cruella's clutches when King Ben announces the next set of villain kids to be brought to Auradon. She also appears as one of the tritagonists in the fourth novel Escape From The Isle of The Lost. (Y/N) De Vil, Older sister of Carlos and daughter of Cruela De Vil was kicked out by her mother and she never met Carlos and he never met her, but she always kept a watchful eye on her little brother. . These are gender neutral so everyone is welcome! She couldn't do it alone however, no, she needed a killer crew to . Its all dumb, but somehow Wonderland comes through. Uma/Carlos de Vil. Browse through and read or take descendants oc stories, quizzes, and other creations . Too bad his version of the gummy didnt work the same as Mals. Maleficent, was furious when her sister and friends went to Auradon. Work Search: Sophia, daughter of the infamous Roger and Anita Radcliffe. "I love you, too," Carlos replied. Three years after the original V.K.s crossed over, sometime after Descendants 3. Histria O novo "namorado" de luke ----- uma histria modern family - Atualizaes. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1296), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (363), Disney Theatrical Animated Universe (140), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (10), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (224), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (211), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (180), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child(ren) of Ben and Mal (Disney: Descendants), Audrey Rose (Disney) & Original Female Character(s), Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Ben & Audrey Rose Friendship (Disney: Descendants), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), 90percent of this fic is crack the other 10percent is heavy angst, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018), Fundy (Video Blogging RPF) & Sally the Salmon (Dream SMP), Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), Flapjack | Cardinal Palisman (The Owl House), Trans Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), Buckle in nerds this is gonna be an adventure, The Modern Fairy Tale Town Book 5: Wicked is Coming, conflict and kidnappings follow shortly thereafter, a bold overuse of parentheses and italics, Good Parent Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Wheres our happy ending? Veja as atividades da Fanfic / Fanfiction O novo "namorado" de luke ----- uma histria modern family - Fanfic escrita por justalex280 - Onde luke se atrasa e por d.. . And Queen of Mean is fuckin IT. Inspired by A Gift of 76 Kisses by Azure_Lynx. A simple potion should be all she needs to fix her confidence problem, except she maybe gets a tiny bit more than she bargained for. ), more to be added later (potentially). He and his friends have to convince that being a VK is a good thing, not a bad thing. P A Carlos x Reader Story. Follow. Ben still becomes King, still bring four kids to Auradon, but some thing differ. Descendants 4: A Twist In Time by . They run into some royals who might not like them that much. Disclaimer: I do not own Descendants or it's characters or the media in this fic. "He has done nothing wrong! Uma just so happens to be a part of the blessing. After reuniting for a single night of passion Harry and Evie have once again been separated. Ben and Mal just got married (everyone is 19, save for Carlos who is 18), and theyre hoping to have a peaceful time as a newly and happily wed couple. . Carlos had caught the flu badly and a certain pirate surprisingly takes the responsibility to look after him and take care of him. Most of them will be with Gold/Rumplestiltskin. Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Fairy tales dont end with Happily Ever After and none of them will admit that things are darker than they portray. And here, in the crowded hall, Carlos could slip in so easily, practically disappearing into thin air. Do I like Coonye? Starts while they're still on the Isle. People couldn't be more wrong and right at the same time. Request are welcome (and needed). Harry shoved him forward. In Descendants 3, Mal and Uma put their differences aside in order to save Auradon. What if Evie has a twin sister? Or the remake version of Silk of Water, with an actual plot. Neopronouns for Uma and Evie and Carlos; Summary. Hunter de vil is the oldest. Harry Hook is the son of a great pirate, a thief and a swindler, a formidable guy, but who knew that he also has his own questionable joy in life. The isle, the Core 4 left for their freedom, will never leave the shadows of dark magic. one less lonely nigger flourish. Instead of drowning, the child was found by another Queen and King, them raising the child as their own. Ben never sent for Mal or the VKs. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Evie is Raised in Auradon by Hades and Snow, Evie and Jay being the Parents of the Group, Youre a witch and Im a witch! Cassidy Thunderman was the sister to Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and Chloe. But she didn't turn evil and have any resentment toward the Core Four. But she's going to need a little help. When her friends left for Aur Hadley is the daughter of Hades. They own a p "Who's that?" Bring the king!" Uma said laughing and smiling bigger than ever. It took me a long time to compile this list, because there are a lot of fandoms I'm no longer in and a lot of characters within my fandoms that I'm not comfortable writing. Uma is the main antagonist who appears in the sequel Descendants 2 and the secondary antagonist turned deuteragonist/anti-hero in Descendants 3. Please consider turning it on! Evie doesnt quite think shes extending an olive branch. Mal runs home to the Isle and Ben chases after her where he gets kidnapped by Uma and her crew. Prince Benjamin Florian Beast only got to live the life he had been born into for a couple of weeks before one villain kidnaps him and takes him to the Isle of the Lost. Out of respect, I will NOT be doing smuts. In over a decade, Uma convinced herself that the worst thing to ever happen to her was being sent to a world without her magic, and the last thing she ever expected was for any of them to come looking for her after all this time. Her and Her Brother have an Idea about giving the Children of Isle of the lost a chance Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality.

Federal Reserve Bank Number On Bill, When Did 2 Weeks To Flatten The Curve Start, Articles D

descendants fanfiction carlos and uma