excellence riviera cancun vs valentin imperial maya

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Both seem ver comparable. The resorts seem so similar, but we are supposed to be going back to EDR in April however weve heard the upselling has gotten out of control and the restaurants now require reservations? The beach in that general area (i.e. Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun? What is a caste system?? FWIW, I don't like the location of the Bali beds at the beach at all, and I'm not a pool person, so that's moot. Valentin Imperial - which room type for a couple? Been to both, but it has been a while (2009). If there's not table available when you want to eat at the VIM, you can either try a different venue or take a pager and go off and have a drink (or two) and they'll buzz you when a table is ready. One note - VIM has a really nice courtyard area where you can drink and listed to live music while you are waiting for a table. But as mentioned above, the beaches at both of these resorts is prone to seaweed influxes so depending on what's going on with currents and such, one might have a better beach than the other. Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability). If the price were the same, I'd try ERC simply because it's my understanding that it's a notch up from the VIM and I'd like to try somewhere new. I don't know where on that spectrum the OP falls. However, they can't do anything about what's floating in the first six feet or so of water. ERC has Excellence Club and VIM has Privileged (I think) level rooms. When I booked it, the reviews called it the best hotel people ever visited. If it's towards the deal-breaker end, it's worth noting that VIM has no other resorts immediately adjacent, so the beach there is about as private and kid-free as you can get. Here's an excerpt from their website: Hotel (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ERC had options for ala carte(sir down restaurant where you order each item off menu). Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya Hotel is a 5-star adult-only all-inclusive hotel 25 minutes from Cancun airport and 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen, located on the spectacular Playa del Secreto beach which combines white sands with turquoise sea. Some like the PP because it allows you to make dinner reservations. for all resorts with the words "Riviera Cancun" in their name) is just north of Puerto Morelos. Valentin is spread out more which I enjoyed. We love everything about EDR Casitas except the beach. Once in a while, a family may wander up from the Grand Mayan to swim in the ocean (because it's too rocky at their resort) but they don't usually stay for long. Cancun Traveler Articles: Written by Travelers, Travelling to Cancun/Riviera Maya with a criminal record, WEATHER & June thru November - Hurricane Season Information, taxi or airport transfer to location near the airport, Adults only resort for couples and singles, Sunset World Resorts (Ultimate Loyalty Program) - FRAUD. Riviera Maya. Thank you in advance! If the price were the same, I'd try ERC simply because it's my understanding that it's a notch up from the VIM and I'd like to try somewhere new. This is a personal thing but part of my vacation enjoyment is NOT being on a schedule. Valentin will be cheaper. If VIM had sit down/served option for breakfast and lunch it would be the perfect resort in our opinion. We are planning our honeymoon for August and have narrowed it down between two resorts, (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Very helpful feedback. All guests staying at Excellence Riviera Cancun and Excellence Playa Mujeres will enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service, which includes: special welcome cocktail and cool towel; full breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks each day; a la carte, buffet, snack grill/takeaway bars, and formal dining options with no reservations required; unlimited For an extra fee (or if you book the right room level) you get certain perks. Pros to VIM: very lush and tropical,nice beach. Although only ERC guests can use the ERC loungers etc. Sign in . Departure Tax: Do I have to pay to leave Cancun? Never been to ERC. I think the rooms were refreshed at ERC a few years ago. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-97993863', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');NOW Sapphire, which is next door to ERC. For an extra fee (or if you book the right room level) you get certain perks. Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive, Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive. Never been to ERC. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. It was a struggle. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105898246', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya offers you a unique experience thanks to our Privilege Club. Warning - drowning at Barcelo Maya Feb 2023. Another thing about the beach - at ERC, on that fabulous stretch of beach, it's resort after resort after resort and the ERC is sandwiched between two family friendly resorts - NOW Sapphire and Dreams. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. It was a struggle. The VIM is also known to be a more active resort - lots of things to do, large grounds to explore, and events at the beaches and pools so if you want the option to stay busy, VIM might be a better option. I love the Valentin. I think that the Excellence brand is one of the best when it comes to all-inclusive resorts in Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Easy peasy! We want great food, and yummy drinks and a laid back environment, nothing crazy! Enjoy a better room location, access to an exclusive lounge, special concierge service and other upgraded amenities. The ancient ruins of Chichen Itza are one of Mexico's must-visits. more. Ocean views, separate living and dining room, kitchen, outdoor jacuzzi, and Excellence Club amenities, and our most exclusive services, Air conditioning with in-suite climate control, Full marble bathroom including a jetted whirlpool bathtub, a separate shower, a separate water closet, and double vanities equipped with hair dryer, scale, vanity mirror, and toiletries, Complimentary laundry services during your stay, Direct-dial phone with free calls to the USA and Canada, Barman service in your suite (one per stay and must be scheduled with concierge 24 hours in advance), Private wine cellar dinner (must be booked through concierge), Minibar stocked with beer, juices, soft drinks, water, and snacks included in your stay, Unlimited access to Aqua Wellness spa circuit during your stay, Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay, Free airport transfer to and from Cancun International Airport, Day pass to Excellence Playa Mujeres with transportation included (must be booked through concierge), Butler service for luggage unpacking and packing, One special jacuzzi decoration per stay (must be booked through concierge), One Aqua hydrotherapy treatment per person per stay *Unlimited hydrotherapy access for Imperial Suite guests, Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in suite upon arrival, Access to private Excellence Club lounge (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) with concierge service, smart buffets, and bar service, Complimentary beach bag for use during your stay, Private concierge service (7:00 am to 11:00 pm), Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability), Upgraded in-suite premium liquor and wine bottle selection. What was the atmosphere like? If you are ready to experience an even higher level of luxury, Privilege Club is for you. Answered: I had my heart set on Valentin, but now I'm considering that maybe the 50/person per day at excellence might be worth it. Sweeping ocean views and dramatic high ceilings outfit the living area, while a private furnished balcony and outdoor jacuzzi invite you to revel in the beauty of the Riviera Maya. All Riviera Maya Hotels; Riviera Maya Hotel Deals; Skip to main content. I have been to VIM three times. For example, when my wife and I were looking, the "deal breakers" for us was a nice beach (we don't hang out by pool, beach was very important) and no dinner reservations (some people love them, my wife refuses to go if they require them), and for me, I wanted beach volleyball as I get restless laying for 12 straight hours, and they have great games twice a day. Excellence Riviera Cancun, Get answers to your questions about Cancun, Cancun Restaurant Trip Advisor Listing and Ratings, Bus, Taxi or Private Driver: Getting around Cancun, Airport Arrival, immigration limits,and hotel tranportation, Replacing a lost immigration form (tourist card). We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. Reality: How to Avoid the. If VIM had ala carte lunch we would have gone back for sure, just depends what's important to you. Do not worry about dinner reservations.I've been there when it's at or near capacity and still been seated with little or no wait. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105898246', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya offers you a unique experience thanks to our Privilege Club. I agree with most of the above. ERC is very nice but the ocean water is not clear blue like at Valentin. Yes, VIM is considerably cheaper (about $400). The food was noticeably better at ERC. Open yourself up to a world of pampering at Miil Spa. I have been to VIM three times. Sac Actun & Dos Ojos Cenote - incredible! Although only ERC guests can use the ERC loungers etc. Thank you so much! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-97993863', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');NOW Sapphire, which is next door to ERC. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. ERC is the nicer of the two in generalfood and beverage, rooms, service, etc. I am not sure what kind of upselling you're referring to. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Seriously, what's the difference between a bridal shower and bachelorette party? Cost is US$65.00 Per person per night, unless you book a Diamond or Imperial suite, in which case, I believe the PP is included. Thank you in advance! At some resorts its worth the upgrade to club level but it all comes down to your preferences and budget. Experience gourmet cuisine at our ten international restaurants. more. We can't decide between VIM and ERC. Thank you! Thoughts, feedback, tips on either resort? The resorts do a great job of cleaning up what washes up on shore (although the sight, sound and smell of the tractor kinda harshes one's vacation mellow). Never been to VIM but go to EDR Casitas every year. Never been to ERC. Then, delve into the depths of the Mayan underworld with a cenote swim and visit a traditional Maya village for lunch. Thank you! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. for all resorts with the words "Riviera Cancun" in their name) is just north of Puerto Morelos. Exclusive access to Privilege Lounge from 07:00am to 11:00pm) with: Premium Wi-Fi service, concierge service, ultra premium bar service. We don't want a place that is too party, but do like a lot of activities and a lively group and atmosphere. The major draw for us to VIM over ERC is the ocean/beach. Welcome to a world of VIP offerings and elevated amenities. Snacks from 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm. Sac Actun & Dos Ojos Cenote - incredible. The beach at VIM looks nicer to me. ERC had options for ala carte(sir down restaurant where you order each item off menu). Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Valentin Imperial Maya : Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Address: Carretera Federal 307 Chetumal Playa Del Carmen: Carretera Federal Cancun-tulum Playa Del Carmen: Phone: 52.984.206.3660: 52-984-8773600: Class: 4 star 4 star Price: From $337.32 to $340.79: From $252.19 to $665.58: Floors: 3 floors 4 floors Rooms: 408 rooms 412 rooms . Excellence Riviera Cancun, Re: Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya vs. will all be a bit better there. Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability). El Dorado Royale vs Valentin Imperial Maya - Riviera Maya Forum. Answer 1 of 14: My husband and I are booking a trip in June. You can walk for MILES along here - even as far as Puerto Morelos (about 40 minutes or so to the south); the beach itself is lovely. Another thing about the beach - at ERC, on that fabulous stretch of beach, it's resort after resort after resort and the ERC is sandwiched between two family friendly resorts - NOW Sapphire and Dreams. The merits of the PP have been widely discussed on these forums and it's pretty much universally agreed that the only privilege worth having is a reserved Bali bed at either the pool or the beach. We have been to both. Share what you are looking for, and what is/are dealbreakers for you, and people can point you in the right direction. If VIM had ala carte lunch we would have gone back for sure, just depends what's important to you. retrophantom 7 mo. and the best thing? for all resorts with the words "Riviera Cancun " in their name) is just north of Puerto Morelos. Trips Alerts Sign in. Overall, ERC is a nicer resort with better food and service. Thank you so much! Riviera Maya Tourism Riviera Maya Hotels Bed and Breakfast Riviera Maya Riviera Maya Holiday Rentals Flights to Riviera Maya Riviera Maya Restaurants Riviera Maya Attractions Riviera Maya Travel Forum Riviera Maya Photos Riviera Maya Map Riviera Maya Guide All Riviera Maya Hotels; The rooms were nicer at VIM as well. FWIW, I don't like the location of the Bali beds at the beach at all, and I'm not a pool person, so that's moot. on the beach, you will see and hear kids on the beach. For some people, that's a deal-breaker; others couldn't care less. We are planning our honeymoon for August and have narrowed our choices down to Excellence Riviera Cancun & Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya! Thinking of choosing Valentin imperial maya or excellence riviera cancun. VIM was brand new and we got a free upgrade from the lowest level room to a Golden Swim out. What isn't so lovely is the seagrass. The more included activities/excursions the better. Very helpful. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. The merits of the PP have been widely discussed on these forums and it's pretty much universally agreed that the only privilege worth having is a reserved Bali bed at either the pool or the beach. If you mean time share, also no. ERC can still be lively, but I would consider it more of a relaxation resort. Excellence Riviera Cancun is secluded but far from isolated. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105863341', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Excellence Riviera Cancun & Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, If anyone has personally been to either or both of these resorts, any information/pros&cons would be so helpful! These "enhanced" levels come with preferred placement for rooms, reserved beach and pool areas, extra amenities in the rooms, and in some places, restaurants and pools reserved only for the upper-tiered room levels. Tell us what you are looking for. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. My husband and I are booking a trip in June. Thank you so much! If the VIM's cheaper, then I'd go there. Tell us what you are looking for. Thanks for the feedback! I did not realize EDR required dinner reservations. We vacationed at VIM Aug 2019. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. more. The resorts do a great job of cleaning up what washes up on shore (although the sight, sound and smell of the tractor kinda harshes one's vacation mellow). Best all inclusive for family w/teenagers? Here, six meandering pools and pristine tropical gardens shine against the backdrop of the azure blue waters of the Caribbean. It's an option but it's simply offered on a separate menu with no push at all. For some people, that's a deal-breaker; others couldn't care less. Priorities are nice beach and swim able ocean, good food (dress code not a concern), activities, relaxing, night time entertainment would be a plus! The Grand was coming in lower than both of those but I didn't pull the trigger quick enough on it - so here we are trying to decide between these two. It would cost me the same, but I would lose the privilege package. Valentin will be cheaper. We can't decide between VIM and ERC. Thank you in advance! What isn't so lovely is the seagrass. Pros to VIM: very lush and tropical,nice beach. They have more of an elegant vibe, variety of lunch options (sit down and not just buffet), etc. We are beach people and spent most of our time at the VIM pools because, although, they have a lovely beach, the privileged rooms have all the close areas reserved, so, you walk by many, many empty bali beds before you get to the "regular" chairs. Plus, makeup and hairstyling for the bride. VIM only had buffet for breakfast and lunch as well as beach grills, etc. De oude Maya's berekenden alles.Je bekijkt ook de tempels van de Krijgers en van de Jaguars terwijl je van de gids alles hoort over de Maya geschiedenis, cultuur en . Excellence Riviera Cancun, Re: Valentin Imperial vs.

Bad Credit Apartments In Lawrenceville, Ga, Articles E

excellence riviera cancun vs valentin imperial maya