george washington gale ferris jr quotes

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

If you can improve it, please do. I hold him in higher esteem than the saints of the Roman Catholic Church. , Worry is the intrest paid by those who borrow trouble., The turning points of lives are not the great moments. The life of General Washington: first president of the United States, p.216, George Washington (1989). Ima need a day off, I think Ill call Ferris up. Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few . Ferriss health had suffered during the ordeal of construction and went further downhill during the subsequent litigation. Engineer who created the Ferris Wheel in 1893 for the Chicago World's Columbian Exposition. Complete the . how many times greater is 0.0015 then 750.0. Ferris's enormous vertical structure, which rotated around a center axle, featured 36 gondolas capable of holding up to 60 people eachfor a total capacity of 2,160 people . Look back: Atlantic Citys almost famous Somers Wheel. Press of Atlantic City. November 2022 0 Tabea Tietz. [8], Ferris began his career in the railroad industry and was interested in bridge building. Where there is no vision, there is no hope. George Washington Gale Ferris ca 1815-1895 (1840) 2children Maternal grand-parents, uncles and aunts. If you love it enough, anything will talk with you. Ferris Jr, and it was used in the World's Fair in Chicago. In Washington, there's always an effort to label people. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. So, who is George Washington Gale Ferris Jr? And they were quite suspicious and quite dubious about me. Michio Kaku, We will know which stars to visit. . memorial page for George Washington Gale Ferris Sr. (14 May 1818-20 Apr 1895), Find a Grave Memorial ID 31160711, citing Olivewood Cemetery, Riverside . I was standing on Mars, knee-deep in thyme, under a sky that seemed never to have known dust or cloud. I see nothing in space as promising as the view from a Ferris wheel. Enjoy reading and share 14 famous quotes about George Washington Gale Ferris Jr with everyone. | Contact Us Ferris was interested in the engineering potential of structural steel, and he established a company in Pittsburgh to test structural steel and to build bridges, starting with one over the Monongahela River at 6th St. in Pittsburgh (since demolished, like all of the Pittsburgh river bridges of the 1880s and 1890s). But if the laws are to be so trampled upon with impunity, and a minority is to dictate to the majority, there is an end put at one stroke to republican government, and nothing but anarchy and confusion is to be expected thereafter. The Brief History of the Ferris Wheel | History | Smithsonian Magazine. [15][16], Last edited on 28 February 2023, at 04:04, National Register of Historic Places for Carson City, City of Pittsburgh Designated Historic Structures, "Inventor Ferris is Dead. Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Magnetometer survey for buried Axle in St Louis May, 2007.pdf. He designed it for the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. On Popular Bio, He is one of the successful Engineer. He attended high school in Oakland, California before enrolling at Rensselaer Polytechnical Institute in Troy, New York, where he graduated in 1881 with a degree in engineering. The total cost of the wheel was $300,000 (Or $9.37M today adjusted for inflation). Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. The main axle was 45 feet long and weighed 45 tons and was the largest piece of forged steel ever fabricated in this country. Lvl 1. How to say George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. in English? Digging Deeper. Let there be no sectionalism, no North, South, East or West. Ferris, Jr., inventor of Ferris Wheel For more info, see www.ferristree.com Beautiful portrait paintings of GWG and Martha are at the Dangberg Ranch Museum. The Linda Hall Library is now open to all visitors, patrons, and researchers. And what duty more pressing than communicating it to those who are to be the future guardians of the liberties of the country?, Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. Author: Finley Peter Dunne. The world's first Ferris wheel was made by George W.G. They ask hard questions and they're relentless. The first Ferris wheel was made by and named after George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. (February 14, 1859-November 22, 1896) was an American engineer. Nothing can illustrate these observations more forcibly, than a recollection of the happy conjuncture of times and circumstances, under which our Republic assumed its rank among the Nations; Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for tis better to be alone than in bad company., A sensible woman can never be happy with a fool., Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and show the whole world that a Freeman, contending for liberty on his own ground, is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.. Showing search results for "George Washington Gale Ferris Jr" sorted by relevance. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all., Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. was born in Galesburg, Illinois on February 14, 1859. The wheel was what is called a tension wheel, which means it was held together by tension wires, just like a bicycle wheel. 'Tell your uncle I wants to see him:' then turned again and walked on after the sheriff, still a little stiffly in the smeared black suit, the hat arrogant and pale in the sunlight, the voice in the crowd saying: 'Lawyer hell. The giant observation wheel was officially open to all those who wanted a bird's eye view of the fair and the never-to-be-forgotten thrill of riding the Ferris Wheel. Study now. 331 Copy quote. The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon. Wooden scaffolding for erecting the Ferris Wheel in Chicago, Scientific American, July 1, 1893 (Linda Hall Library), Building the Ferris Wheel for Chicagos Worlds Columbian Exposition, photograph, April, 1893 (chicagology.com). How is it that some celebrities, whom the average person would believe to have all the popularity a human being could want, still admit to feeling lonely? The very first Ferris Wheel was constructed by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., a civil engineer from Illinois in the 1890's. He built it for the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. It was designed by an American engineer named George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., who specialized in the construction of bridges and tunnels. His parents were George Washington Gale Ferris Sr. and Martha Edgerton Hyde. Then his wife left him. The song of the Ferris Wheel. Vision, No Hope. George Washington Quotes. Press JGFT. Ferriss wheel was 250 feet across, carried 36 gondolas, each of which had 40 seats but could carry 60 passengers, and the riders at the top were 264 feet off the ground and could see further than anyone in Chicgo had ever seen before. Two of our images, a photo of construction in process (fifth image), and photo of the Midway from the top of the wheel (eighth and last image), came from a useful website called Chicagology, with many images of the 1893 wheel. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, George Washington (1851). [5], Ferris Senior was an agriculturalist/horticulturalist, noteworthy in Carson City's development for much of the city's landscaping during the 1870s, and for importing a large number of the trees from the east that were planted throughout the city. He designed it especially for the World's Colombian Exposition in 1893, after graduating with a degree in civil engineering. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness., Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism., Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience., Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages.. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of Thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in Thy fear, and dying in Thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. [citation needed], The Ferris Wheel had 36 cars, each fitted with 40 revolving chairs and able to accommodate up to 60 people, giving a total capacity of 2,160. French Industrial Exposition of 1844. The largest tension wheel that had been built to that time was 30 feet across. He graduated from military school in Oakland, California, and in 1881 graduated in . Ferris was born in Galesburg, Illinois, in 1859. When there is no vision, there is no hope. It's Ferris Bueller. The real crises are often concealed in occurrences so trivial in appearance that they pass unobserved., As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. The ride cost 50 cents per person at that time, and each ride lasted about 10 . The Life of General Washington: First President of the United States, p.94. Early life. Copyright 2023 Wise Famous Quotes. The Digital Research Library of Illinois History Journal. Young George was born in Galesburg on February 14 th, 1859. The Ferris Wheel was commissioned by the 1893 Columbia Exposition in Chicago. Happy to read and share the best inspirational George Washington Gale Ferris Jr quotes, sayings and quotations on Wise Famous Quotes. George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. (February 14, 1859 November 22, 1896) was an American civil engineer. Occupants of public offices love power and are prone to abuse it. The town was founded by his grandfather named George Washington Gale. The very first wheel of this kind was designed and built by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. He is mostly known for creating the original Ferris Wheel for the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition.[1]. If this maxim was generally adopted, wars would cease and our swords would soon be converted into reap hooks and our harvests be more peaceful, abundant, and happy., Human happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected., However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion., 99% of failures come from people who make excuses., I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man., There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the promotion of science and literature. Comments or corrections are welcome; please direct to [email protected]. And they have always been called "Ferris wheels. He'll forever be the patron saint of America., A primary object should be the education of our youth in the science of government. I sympathize with those Washington figures who have to face 40 Times Washington bureau reporters. Pronunciation of George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. with 1 audio pronunciation and more for George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.. Worlds Fair, St. Louis: The great ferris wheel. [citation needed], Ferris House, his home at 1318 Arch Street, Central Northside, was added to the list of City of Pittsburgh Designated Historic Structures on June 28, 2001. Welcome back. George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. (February 14, 1859 - November 22, 1896) was an American engineer. That was really tough. He was 37 years old. All Freemasonry should be disbanded in America because our organization has been infiltrated by the Illuminati and they have bad intention for America and the World. George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr., who became the most prominent figure associated with the house, was a young boy when the family moved from their homestead in Carson Valley to this house in Carson City. REMAKING THE WORLD, Adventures in Engineering, by Henry Petroski,Alfred A. Knopf, $24, 240 pages The "Ferris" wheel was named after George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr., who designed an 80 meter (264 foot) wheel for the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, USA in 1893. La Tour Eiffel. Our descendants will then skim the light years, the children of Thales and Aristarchus, Leonardo and Einstein. It was re-erected in St. Louis for the Pan-American Exposition of 1904. What are some quotes by George Ferris jr that relate the the Ferris Wheel? , But lest some unlucky event should happen unfavorable to my reputation, I beg it may be remembered by every gentleman in the room that I this day declare with the utmost sincerity, I do not think myself equal to the command I am honored with., A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies., In politics as in philosophy, my tenets are few and simple. After a childhood in Nevada, he attended school in California, and then studied engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in New York, an institution that turned out many of American's top engineers at the time. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Recently, it was announced that the 45-ton main shaft has been located by a metal detectorist, in St. Louis, buried underground, not far from where the Ferris Wheel stood in 1904. Yet the very wheel that came to define George Ferris in the end consumed him, leaving him ruined. Ferris was only 37 years old. And although Ferris based his design on the Somers wheel (unveiled a year earlier in 1892), he was able to win a patent fight in court and ultimately was credited with the invention. Loneliness does not necessarily equal physical solitude, it is the inability to be oneself and rightfully represented as oneself. A man may appear to be moral in public to maintain his reputation for integrity and honesty, but once he possesses the power of invisibility, the use of such power would be irresistible. Read books about George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. (depending on how many books you have available or the length of the books you could space them out over the week) Day 2: See it in action. Ferris responded with a proposed wheel from which visitors would be able to view the entire exhibition, a wheel that would "Out-Eiffel Eiffel". Copyright 2023 Famous Quotes & Sayings. Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government. 500 matching entries found. George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., the inventor of the Ferris wheel, was born on February 14. A view of the Midway at the Worlds Columbian Exposition, Chicago, a photograph taken from the top of the wheel, 1893 (chicagology.com). AlexaMerrillgp0622 . | About Us [1][14] His ashes remained at a Pittsburgh crematorium for over a year, waiting for someone to take possession of them. [6], Ferris left Nevada in 1875 to attend the California Military Academy in Oakland, where he graduated in 1876. Leadership is not only having a vision, but also having the courage, the discipline, and the resources to get you there. Additionally, Ferris wheels are also gorgeous to look at when they are lit up at night. The future of this nation depends on the Christian training of our youth. When we got with George, he didn't care what was happening. In honor of the wonderful attraction of the ferris wheel, every year on February 14th people around the world celebrate Ferris Wheel Day. Jabez Perkins Hyde 1791-1851 (1814) Martha Edgerton 1790-1850; George Jedediah Hyde 1815-Andrew Jackson Hyde 1817-Benjamin Franklin Hyde 1819-1865 (1853) 1child: Lucy Anne Hyde 1820-Martha Edgerton Hyde 1820-1897 Denis Diderot, The world was so beautiful when regarded like this, without searching, so simply, in such a childlike way. Detail of first image, showing crowds on the Midway at the foot of the Ferris Wheel on opening day, June 11, 1893 (Linda Hall Library). He was left by his wife and died suffering from typhoid, alone, at the age of only 37 years. The Ferris family cleverly named their newborn . Quotes are added by the Goodreads community and are not verified by Goodreads. Letter from Helen Keller to Mabel Hubbard Bell, August 20, 1893. Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. George Ferris was interested in designing and building bridges and eventually established his own company. Showing search results for "George Washington Gale Ferris Jrrris Jr" sorted by relevance. Jnr. It was to be a landmark for the fair that would surpass the Paris Exposition's Eiffel Tower. Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder. He married Margaret Ann Beatty on 18 September 1886, in Canton, Stark, Ohio, United States. There also survives a brief 50-second film of the wheel in motion, made in 1896 at the Lincoln Park location. Between the years of 1864 and 1875 he was a resident of Carson City and the Carson Valley.His family home is still standing in Carson City, as part of the Blue Line tour.. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA. I sympathize with those Washington figures who have to face 40 Times Washington bureau reporters. Ferris Wheel Day is observed on February 14, 2023. 500 matching entries found. There were initial questions about safety, and whether it would work, but Ferris was persuasive, and apparently his idea was better that the proposals of anyone else, and his idea was finally approved. George Washington Gale Ferris Jr Quotes & Sayings. The Man Who Built the Great Wheel for the World's Fair", "George Washington Gale Ferris Jr Carson City Nevada Convention and Visitors Bureau", "Ashes of George W.G. As it lies under a road, it may not be excavated anytime soon. My mother was born in your state, Mr. Walter, and my mother was a Quaker, and my ancestors in the time of Washington baked bread for George Washington's troops when they crossed the Delaware, and my own father was a slave. --George Washington. When that fair was over, the wheel was brought down with TNT, collapsing into a mass of scrambled steel and sold for scrap. The Ferris' lived in the Carson Valley for two years, then moved to a house on the southeast corner of Third and Division streets in Carson City. Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder. And in 1896, he came down with typhoid fever; he was hospitalized, and breathed his last on Nov. 22, 1896. In: Gustave Eiffel: Engineer Behind Famous Paris Tower, Framework for Statue of Liberty | ASCE News. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA. George Washington Galeferris Jr. was born in Pennsylvania on February 14, 1859. However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion. If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. Yet, the engineer who "re-invented the wheel" is less remembered. Moons and stas were beautiful, beautiful were bank and stream, forest and rocks, goat and gold-bug, flower and butterfly. Ferris Wheel Day is February 14th. Enter George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., born in Pennsylvania to the Galesburgh Gales. Ellen J. Great people are not affected by each puff of wind that blows ill. George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. (February 14, 1859 - November 22, 1896 [1]) was an American engineer. For two years, they lived in Carson Valley. Showing search results for "George Washington Gale Ferris Jrrris Jr" sorted by relevance. tags: despotism, party-dissension . . (Some believe that this morality tale was the inspiration for J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy, in which a ring that grants the wearer invisibility is also a source of evil.) When we assumed the Soldier, we did not lay aside the Citizen. After a childhood in Nevada, he attended school in California, and then studied engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in New York, an institution that turned out many of American's top engineers at the time. In 1864, the senior Ferris sold [] I had to become the person that I wanted to fall in love with. It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company. [2] He had an older brother named Frederick Hyde, born in 1843. Let the Spinning Wheel Spin Lichtenberger Engineering Library. It is better to be alone than in bad company. He is best known for creating the Ferris wheel. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to appellation. Time waits for no man is one of the quote of George Ferris The Ferris wheel owes its famous design to George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., a structural engineer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who inspected steel for the fair. Encyclopedia Britannica. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA. That was really tough. George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. accepted the challenge. Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government. George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., born February 14, 1859 and died on November 22, 1896, was a civil engineer and builder of the Ferris wheel, was born in Galesburg, Illinois, the son of George Washington Gale Ferris and Martha Edgerton Hyde Ferris, farmers. That first week, I also went to Washington. Erik Larson 'He signed the letter: George Washington Gale Ferris.' This article has been rated as C-Class by the WikiProject Vital Articles. [9] The planners wanted something "original, daring and unique". He is mostly known for creating the original Ferris Wheel for the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition, created to rival the Eiffel Tower. He designed it for the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. It Happened at the World's Fair The first Ferris wheel was made by and named after George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. In 1875, George Ferris Jr. left Nevada to attend the California Military Academy in Oakland. This book is the first full-length biography of George Ferris. Migrated to Knox Co IL in 1836 awaiting the arrival of his parents and siblings; after marrying, he operated a dairy farm and owned 1200 acres; in 1864, he moved his family to Carson City NV; "In 1864 I went to Nevada and settled in Carson City, having sold my farm. It's Ferris Bueller. Homer, No matter how much women prefer to lean, to be protected and supported, nor how much men desire to have them do so, they must make the voyage of life alone, and for safety in an emergency they must know something of the laws of navigation. When George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. was born on 15 February 1859, in Galesburg, Knox, Illinois, United States, his father, George Washington Gale Ferris Sr, was 40 and his mother, Martha Edgerton Hyde, was 37. He had an older brother named Frederick Hyde, born in 1843. When the hell is Warren Moon going to retire? On Popular Bio, George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. is one of the successful Inventor. Early life. George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. (1859-1896) was an engineer and inventor, best known for inventing the Ferris Wheel for the World's Colombian Exposition of 1893. Ferris Wheel in the 1893 Chicago Worlds Fair Hyde Park Historical Society. I kinda liked being with George more so at the time, because George let us do what we wanted to do. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. The Ferris wheel drew immense crowds for the six months of the fair, carrying 1.5 million passengers and pulling in $750,000 at fifty cents a pop. Ferris was born in Galesburg, Illinois, on . So he issued a challenge to the nation's engineers: what can we build at our Exposition to trump the French? We can not guarantee success, we can strive to deserve it. This country will crash. Biography. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the Lamb and purge my heart by Thy Holy Spirit. The Quotable George Washington: The Wisdom of an American Patriot, p.44, Rowman & Littlefield, George Washington (1852). Custom and user added quotes with pictures. Ferris Wheel. Morality is a social construct imposed from the outside. Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light. I lost $10,000 to $12,000.00 by the change. In 1893, anything First "Ferris" wheel. Diakses tanggal 2007-12-22. George Washington Gale Ferris Jrrris Jr quotes - Read more quotes and sayings about George Washington Gale Ferris Jrrris Jr. . It is better to be alone than in bad company. It is normal to cold feet before wedding? It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. Father of G.W.G. Hermann Hesse, You, young man,' Lucas said. This article has been viewed enough times in a single week to appear in the Top 25 Report. The Columbian Exposition was under enormous pressure to "out-Eiffel Eiffel." Fair organizers contracted with Pittsburgh engineer George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. to develop a moveable tower that lifted people roughly 8 meters (264 feet) into the air, supported by two 43 meter (140 foot) tall towers on each side. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA. It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.". [citation needed], Ferris persisted. Ferris became Americas most famous engineer almost overnight, and he was only 34 years old. Ferris, a civil engineer, born 1859, in Galesburg, Illinois, introduced the world to the concept of the Ferris wheel and designed the original Chicago Ferris Wheel. The original 1893 Chicago Ferris Wheel. Ferris was born on February 14, 1859, in Galesburg, Illinois, the town founded by his namesake, George Washington Gale. Copyright 2015 - Present www.GeorgeWashington.org. In one word, be a nation. A pack of jackasses led by a lion is superior to a pack of lions led by a jackass. The original "Ferris" wheel was designed by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr (1859-96), an American bridge and tunnel engineer, and was erected for the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 in Chicago, Illinois, USA at a cost of $385,000. Great people are not affected by each puff of wind that blows ill. At RPI he was a charter member of the local chapter of the Chi Phi Fraternity[7] and a member of the Rensselaer Society of Engineers. Ferris & Co. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to test and inspect metals for railroads and bridge builders. The birth of the Eiffel Tower Official Eiffel Tower Website. Ferris was born on February 14, 1859, in Galesburg, Illinois, the town founded by his namesake, George Washington Gale.His parents were George Washington Gale Ferris Sr. and Martha Edgerton Hyde. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Chicago Architecture Center CAC. He had a very nice mustache in his prime. Showing search results for "George Washington Gale Ferris Jr" sorted by relevance. He was a civil engineer . Happiness depends more upon the internal frame of a persons own mind, than on the externals in the world., the harder the conflict, the greater the triumph., The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But there were doubters. Podcast cover background photo is by 4045 on. It is enough. It is quite naive to assume that popularity is the remedy for loneliness. In June of 1893, when the 264-foot high Ferris Wheel opened at the Chicago World's Fair, the man who created it, George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., said that it would work flawlessly on every spin. What are some quotes by George Ferris jr that relate the the Ferris Wheel? George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. apparently thought the same thing. Designed and constructed by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. for the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, the Ferris wheel rolled onto the scene with a grand opening on June 21 . Alas, George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. did not end up being rich from this historical endeavor. It was the tallest attraction there, standing 264 feet high. He was apparently very good at his job and a genius with steel. He was certainly not happy when Chicago dismantled the Wheel after the fair closed, although it was re-erected in Lincoln Park as a sight-seeing attraction.

Police Dispatcher Trainee, Jackson Hewitt Stimulus Check 2021, Articles G

george washington gale ferris jr quotes