glock 43 with 12 round magazine

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Now I know that a slim, single-stack 9mm was absolutely what the Glock audience clamored for. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. $15.99, Special Price With the Shield Arms add on (and recommended Shield Arms steel magazine release), the 43X actually passes its competitors in capacity. Especially if you carry a full size Glock for duty or competition. may work fine for you while sitting home in your recliner pushing your opinion on others, but in reality you are totally wrong. Shield Arms manages to up the capacity to 15, in a flush fit magazine. It came with two factory magazines and I bought a third while I was there. The single-ish stack idea from Glock was and is so completely dumb. Plus, the aftermarket loves Glock. $229.99, Sale Description. $20.95 ETS Glock 18 31 Round 9mm Magazine. Special Price $19.95, Special Price The hybrid part meaning a shorter slide, with a longer grip. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds. I own the Ruger LCP, the KelTec .380 and carry a Glock 26 most every day. $10.99. Glock 43X, 48 9mm 10 Round Gen 5 Magazine 72 reviews $ 24.99 Brand: Promag Magazines Promag 9mm 50 Round Drum Magazine for Glock 43X, 48 Pistols 112 reviews $ 79.99 Brand: ETS Group Magazines ETS Group 9mm 19 Round Extended Magazine for Glock 43X, 48 Pistols 44 reviews $ 19.99 -21% Brand: Shield Arms Magazines Glock Factory Magazine w/ Factory Extension, Conversion Kit Magazines by Advantage Arms, Conversion Kit Magazines by Tactical Solutions, ETS Mag/X-Grip Combo 9 Round for Glock 43, Double Diamond Plus Extension and Magazine Combos, Glock Mag/Goliath +20 Magazine Extension Combo, Mag/TF Goliath XL +30 Mag Extension Combo. When I finally got a hold of the Shield Arms S15 magazines, it was like the stars aligned. This magazine capacity is much lower when compared to other offerings in the Glock line, but the reduced capacity is also what helps keep the overall size and weight down. Regardless if Im running the flush 15s, or the +5 20s, these magazines RUN, RUN, RUN. Sig P320 45 ACP 3.9" Barrel Nitron Black, Striker Siglite Modular Polymer Grip (2) 10Rd Steel MAG Rail $ 531.99. Deal posted by users for dealer gunmagwarehouse.com The Glock 26 takes a ten-round double-stack magazine, while the Glock 17 takes a seventeen-round magazine. As a GLOCK owner, we want to make sure you have all the tools to protect your GLOCK pistol, and get the most out of it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Glock 43 magazine with Tartan Tactile +1 baseplate Gloss Finish at the best online prices at eBay! Standard Power Tungsten Guide Rod fits G43/43X/48. I also wish they would use aluminum triggers. I would recommend these to anyone who has hands bigger than what the 43 is made for and to carry a few extra rounds. Nor reviewed one. You have to understand most CPL gun owners would be breaking the law in situations like that. Model: 43 G43 12 AND 8 ROUND MAGAZINES. Using both an IWB and OWB from Crucial Concealment. It's a very well made part and once you get it all together, you can feel the quality. BEST BUDGET OPTION: Pearce Grip - Grip Extension For Glock. Control, capacity, penetration and damage (according to forensics) Trust me you want the longer slide always with a longer sight picture! But it is less bullets, and Im not gonna ignore that reality. Ive shot NAA .22s all the way up to the Desert Eagle .50. After one came out all of a sudden it was the holy grail people had been waiting for. No external safety needed, just keep your finger away from the trigger until youre ready to fire. While the mag body itself seems identical, there are a couple of noticeable differences between the old "01" mag and the new "02" mag: 1. $47.99, Sale Ghost Glock 42 / 43 / 43X / 48 Extended Slide Release. G43X Black. And it is a critical 3/4ths of an inch. I need to take them apart and clean them. Free shipping for many products! You can also follow him on twitter, @offthe_res or his website, Off-The-Reservation.com, Next post: WATCH: Antifa Clashes with Proud Boys During Mostly Peaceful Portland Protests, Previous post: Compact, Rugged and Very Accurate: Springfield Armorys SAINT AR-15 Pistol, Your email address will not be published. But not that much better. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. But the 43X now has a capacity of 15. Good luck! Free shipping for many products! ETS Glock 17 Round 9mm Magazine. Feeling one at the gun store was enough to engage my curiosity, and Im glad it did. Holds 9 rounds of 9mm. In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves reviews the new Shield Arms Z9 magazine for the Glock 43. Glock 43X The G43X is a single-stack subcompact 9mm pistol with a longer grip than the diminutive G43. After one range session, I found myself questioning my personal choice in carry. $271.99, Special Price I also bought a nickel plated 15 rounder for the 1911 and its crap. I too have purchased the Shield Arms magazines, for my Glock 48. GLOCK safety, reliability, and simple operation, all at an affordable price. Manufactured to Glock specifications in Austria by Glock. Barrels: 34 BARREL. Made in USA. Voer uw trefwoord in Uitgebreid zoeken: Hulp en contact; Verkopen; Mijn eBay Mijn eBay uitvouwen. But these advantages also come with a couple of small disadvantages the magazine capacity is only 6 rounds of 9mm and, because of the small size it's somewhat difficult to get a full hand grip on the gun. $25.99, Sale 12-round capacity extends 2&quot below the magwell. The manufacturer designed these magazines to withstand drops from heights and extreme environmental exposure. Friends don't let friends buy Promags!!!!!! The polymer gives Glock magazines an edge of indestructibility. Glock builds magazines one way, polymer over steel. Whatever brand of magazine you are looking for, Glock Parts has what you need. In fact, if a gun comes my way in trade that includes a Promag or two, I typically toss them. It . The extra weight in the hand, plus a new tungsten guide rod changes everything about the accuracy of this awesome pistol. Now you can improve the grip by adding the GSPC magazine extension for the Glock 43. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. These were fairly easy to install using hte video from this page. Save your sophomoric hyperbole for the other forums you haunt. I have shot the G43 and had no problems. They provide an easier means of manually extracting the magazines. 2 PACK -Fits GLOCK 43Will no fits Glock43X,48 They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F. They provide comfort by increasing the length of the grip by 1/4 to 1 inch over stock dimensions. (1) $39.99 - $40.99. Hello everyone, I just purchased a Glock 43 fde chambered in 9mm. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. When I read a review where the writer is complaining about comfort I wonder is this a full grown man or a 8 year old girl? Made in the USA. But boosted with Shield Arms mags? Trigger for Glock 43/43x/48 Pistols, Fix It Sticks Front Sight Bit for Glock Pistols, Sticky Holsters Optics Ready Pocket Holsters Fits Glock 42/43/43x, X-Grip 9mm 9-Round ETS Magazine Grip Adapter for Glock 43 Pistols, Tyrant Designs Slide Cover Plate for Glock 43 Pistols, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine. Glock Handgun Magazine G43 9mm $39.99 (Save $2.00) $37.99 180 models Centennial Defense Systems Lower Parts Kit For Glock 43 $124.95 Glock Factory Original Glock 43 Magazine w/EXT Finger Rest 9mm Luger $49.99 (Save $2.00) $47.99 Glock G17 Magazine Spring, Not G43 $9.00 $8.99 ETS 12 Round 9 MM Mag Fits Glock 43. The best defense is a good offense, and I'm really offensive. We carry limited Glock magazines which will comply with state laws on magazine capacity. This item has a 3 3/8" barrel with a shiny bore and a Gray finish on the frame. In addition to writing about guns, he is the author of Last Son of The War God, a novel about shooting people that deserve it. So, I ordered a 6-32 bottom plug tap and used a pin-vice to hold it to allow tapping set screw hole 3/4 of the way. An after marked upgrade makes them tolerable. Ive always owned beautiful guns. But I wouldn't trust ANY aftermarket magazine or extension. TTI+2 (if it works with your G43) will still give you 8+1. YMMV (but I doubt it). ETS Extended 9mm 12-Round Magazine for Glock 43 Pistols Sale $21.99 Special Price $16.99 Save $5.00 (23%) (429) Availability: In stock SKU: GLK-43-12-CONFIG Translucent polymer construction Steel wire spring Injection-molded polymer follower Creep-resistant design Lifetime warranty Color * Required Fields Sale $21.99 Special Price $16.99 Fits S&W M&P Shield M2.0, Glock 43 G43 and Similar. I would dare call it the best out of the box trigger in a Glock to date. Simple not true! Sign up and receive information on new items and offers from us. Also "kids" there's a way to make all of the double stack 10,15,17,24, and 33 round Glock OEM mags fit the 43x believe it or not. Sweet! So while 10 is probably plenty, I would have to rate the 43X at like 4.5 stars out of 5. And the frame is smaller, so it wont work with the 43X mags. The large magazine catch makes quick work of removing the six round magazine. I just cant bring myself to own a Glock anything. Shop our selection of Glock 43X and Glock 48 magazines. . The new Glock 43 is the perfect concealed carry handgun. Where can you find the package you reviewed for the Glock 43x? I can get all my fingers on the grip, as well as more support hand palm, which enhances shoot ability by a huge margin. See my point? I could easily see a duty version of the 48 with a rail that takes off, and interchangeable backstraps would be a great choice for future generations. Glockstore.com is . The only problem I had was some Glock bite that a more pronounced beavertail would remedy. It was a little tricky getting the spring insert to seat; however once that was done all you have to do is tighten the screw on the back. Disclaimer: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. A Volvo station wagon may be a fine car, but I drive a classic Mustang and a modern black Cadillac. Related Tags: Recover Tactical MC43 Magazine Clip Base Set, Glock 43 with Finger Extension, Black 4.8 (6) $1238$14.95 FREE delivery Tue, Feb 28 Small Business More Buying Choices $8.99 (4 used & new offers) Another way to buy $1349$14.95 FREE delivery Wed, Mar 1 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon +3 Holds 9+1 rounds in 9mm. Glock 43 9mm 6 Round Magazine 49 reviews $ 24.99 Brand: Promag Magazines Promag 9mm 10 Round Extended Magazine for Glock 43 Pistols 70 reviews $ 19.99 Brand: Glock Magazines Glock 43 9mm 6 Round Magazine with Finger Rest 12 reviews $ 29.99 Brand: Strike Industries Magazines Strike Industries EMP Plus 2 Extension for Glock 43 Magazines 72 reviews Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." This G43 is in very good condition! Engineered based on the same superlative standards that GLOCK is famous for, the tiny G43 tolerates the same torture tests all its bigger brothers in the GLOCK pistol family withstand. As we have already mentioned, the Glock 43 is chambered for 9mm Luger and holds up to six rounds in the single stack magazine. Put a G19 next to a G43x and notice they are the same gun except ones barely thinner and that small amount of width isnt are ll going to hide the gun any better in regards to length which IS the problem as the handle is all that sticks out of your pants. $11.99, Sale All under one roof. Back to products If the Author likes a .45 like I do I suggest using Underwood or LeHigh Defense solid copper max defender or penetrator rounds. I have had to use a pistol in defense of my life once and that is enough for me also. With training and range time you can shoot ANY gun. . Most promag stuff that I've tried has been crap. Caliber Info: 9MM LUGER (9X19 PARA) Condition: Used - Non-Certified. The mag with all 8 feels about as heavy as the rest of the gun. The old saying is "promag worse than nomag" they kind of burnt everybody with nonfunctional glock mags back during the Clinton error bans. Better yet, this centerfire pistol magazine is 100% American-made and is backed by ETS' lifetime warranty for superior quality and lasting field service so you can get the most out of your range days. Oh, you wanted more? GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. But for my preferences, it was in fact just not enough. The big change is the magazine material. Despite carrying a different CCW brand for the last 7 years, I found myself instantly indexing the 43X. First of all, the original 43 was small. Glock has updated the G43 magazine from the old "33388-01" to the new "33388-02" magazine recently. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pro Mag Magazine For Glock 43 - 9mm 6rd Black Polymer at the best online prices at eBay! A toilet plunger is functional, so is a sigmoidoscope or a set of dental braces. Are they incapable of doing so, or are they just being dicks? for IWB Concealed & OWB Open Carry. All so if you buy these mags you MUST use their specific metal mag release since they know of course wont out right say it which is super shady in my opinion since a steel mag being held in by a polymer mag catch WILL cause the polymer to fail and one day youll end up with a mag on the floor and wonder why! Oh we must include stupidity. Easy disassembly with our specially designed baseplate. Lately the slide hasnt been locking back on the last round and Ive noticed the follower is not coming all the way up. Use this on a G43. The grip has a built-in beaver tail design which allows the shooter to acquire a high and tight grip. If I wanted a gun just a tiny bit bigger, I could find one with a matching capacity, but in 45 ACP. @5 years ago the idea Glock would make a single stack pistol was heresy and Glock fanboys would get pissed at the suggestion. I bought three of the 10 round promags a while back and they worked with everything but 147 gr HST in the beginning. SOLD. Moving on then. Good. I like the feel of a Glock in my hand but the triggers have always sucked. Flush fit, the 43X overall length is very close to either the P365 with a 12 rounder, or the Hellcat with 13. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories, SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); When you started using the Shield magazine did you switch to the steel mag release? 2023 GunMag Warehouse. But for my usual needs, I can get away with just a bit bigger. This base pad adds 3 extra round to the magazine. Since then, Ive purchased 5 more Shield Arms mags, added +5s to 3 of them, and made the 43X my EDC (with two 20 rounders on the belt of course). 10 round limit; MAGAZINES ARE NOT SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE (50 States) USA - NO . It adds weight. The 43X trigger feels like a Gen 3 with a LOT of work done to it, and that is a high compliment. Moron. My test 43X shipped with the Ameriglo Bold sights from the factory, which I highly recommend. For more information go towww.p65Warnings.ca.gov, Este producto puede exponerle aqumicosincluyendo plomo, que es conocido por el Estado de California come causante de cncer y defectos de nacimiento u otros daos reproductivos. $16.99, Special Price Fits the Glock 43 12-round capacity extends 2" below the magwell Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floor plates Easy disassembly with our specially designed base plate Ergonomically designed floor plate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches Lifetime Warranty ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS Extreme Impact Resistancewon't crack or break when dropped We may be getting Glock factory 10 rounder mags for our G43s soon since the grip of the new G43X and G48 will be wider (thicker) only by 1 mm than the current G43, which suggests that they will be using the same G43 magazine design that is merely longer.??(. Feature Articles, Winkelen op rubriek. I am so glad to have the right to shoot guns in America. $21.99, Special Price Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Magazine for GLOCK 43X10 Round RD 9mm Clip Mag G43X G48 47818 FITS 48 AND 43X at the best online prices at eBay! I won't buy them now. Worst trigger ever? Offer Amount $ . Glad you asked. And no different than the countless striker fired copies on the market now. Free shipping for many products! According to Glock's specs on the gun it is supposed to be a 6+1 pistol. There are aftermarket safeties out there that require some mods to the pistol frame but the work great. Gear up for your next trip to the range with the ETS Extended 9mm 12-Round Magazine for Glock 43 Pistols from GunMag Warehouse. Every Glock pistol deserves a Glock magazine to match. Expand your knowledge and make educated decisions to Mag sleeves so it can use G19 15 rd mags and fits my hand better and Ghost sites for faster target acquisition. CCW, A durable internal steel spring, coupled with an anti-tilt polymer follower, delivers ultra-reliable feeding. so much for your ridiculous long barrel theory. The new "02" follower has a more pronounced slope for better feeding angle. At the risk of committing heresy to the modern caliber thinkers, I will always choose the bigger bullet if the number of bullets has to be the same. MAG FEATURES. So Shield Arms essentially pirated the architecture of a P365 or Hellcat magazine and built it for the Glock. Designed for comfort, The G43X combines a compact-size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a subcompact-slim slide for a comfortably balanced, versatile grip . Find the best clothing and apparel for all seasons. It points and shoots like a Glock, because it is a Glock. ETS stepped up to the challenge of the 250 rounds we put through it. One could make the argument that it would do a better job of deep concealment that way, and I get it. A lot of that had to do with timing, not the gun itself. G43X and G48, now available with MOS (Modular Optic System). 12 Rounds 3 Lockdown, highcapacity Magazine, Ets, glock 43, glock 26, glock 19, 10mm Auto, 9 Mm, 380 ACP, glock Gesmbh, clipart Download clipart ( 500500px 72dpi ) Image uploaded by our users FN Announces Exclusive FN 509 and FNX-45 Tactical Pistol, Marine Colonel Claims 5.56 Round Can Cut a Body In Half or, 1911 That Takes Glock Mags?! Hilljak Glock 43 Single-Stack 9mm Magazine Speed Loader Red 27 $1198 FREE delivery Fri, Feb 17 LMP2C Handcrafted Leather Magazine Pouch. Lifetime Warranty. Check the incident of Tim Grims with glock 21 in 45 ACP $2.99, Special Price About the author: $29.99, Special Price Hard Anodized. I hate the term Game Changer thats so often over used, but the 15 round mag for the 43X fits the bill. ProMag (2 Pack) Glock Model 43 G43 9mm, 6-Round Magazine, GLK 12, Black Polymer | Sporting Goods, Hunting, Gun Parts | eBay! Which is an insane amount of bullets for a gun this size. Two shots were all I needed so any more was just insurance. Extra Power Magazine Spring also available. What is this witchcraft? So no, I feel like I won with the 43x I just didn't know if I could use a Glock 43 12 round ETS mag in a Glock 43x (without modding the mag) since they're both 9mm slimline Glocks. Blazer BRASS 9MM LUG 115GR FMJ (100)RD BULK PK (2 Boxes 50ct each). I'm carrying factory 8+1 in my PPS M2 right now, that went to church and lunch with me today. A trick to get on, but when done it's there to stay. The Gen2 triggers were the absolute worse pistol triggers ever made. get the most out of your GLOCK pistol. Promag Industries fits Glock 43 9mm 6-Round Magazine GLK 12. Smooth chamfered edges. 20 rounder inserted in gun. 6 Reviews. Confession time friends. ProMag GLOCK 43 G43 9mm 6 Round MAGAZINE GLK12 FAST SHIP. Adding less than a half-inch of length to the G43, the Shield Arms Z9 magazines increase the Glock 43's magazine capacity by 50%, with 9 rounds of 9mm instead of the 6 rounds provided by the factory magazine. They should be honest and tell people that since most people dont think and just buy junk. I did a review of the +4 Fab Defense extension to get the 10 rounds. 1 x Magazine Extension ( +1, +2, or +3) 1 x Glock 43 factory 6 round magazine. That is not a huge margin, but it does make the 43X feel extremely thin while carrying. Gen4 Triggers are OK but not great. If I carry, I put in the factory Glock extended mag to shed bulk. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can have the option of a 10 or 33 round Glock mag for a G17/34. Para mayor informacin, visitewww.p65Warnings.ca.gov. Our friends at Gun Mag Warehouse sent over the ETS 19 rounders, which solves a lot of problems on the reload. A lot of 43X reviews advertise the overall width at 1 inch, which is not exactly true. $269.99, Special Price Which is about the highest praise I can give. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES AND PRODUCT NEWS. Their HK USP 45 mags have worked though. Concealed Carry, Added control and increased purchase. (Rapid Recognition System), Carbon Smoke 27rd (9mm) mag for Glock 17, Comp Legal (170mm), Orange ETS 32rd (9mm) GEN 2 mag fits Glock 17, 18, 19, 19x, 26, 34, 45, 12-round capacity extends 2" below the magwell, Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floor plates, Easy disassembly with our specially designed base plate, Ergonomically designed floor plate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches, Extreme Impact Resistancewon't crack or break when dropped, Superior heat, cold and UV resistancewont become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold, Translucent bodyallowing you to see your ammo count and type, Creep resistantthe feed lips and body won't spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded. With other guns, there are so many options out there, I don't give ProMag a second thought as I consider them right at the bottom of the pile. If I want a compact gun I carry it, if I want a sub-compact I carry it. Glock seems to be busy making more new models to fix nonexistent problems. Using mine with SS80/G43 that has a grip plug insert so at first the black 6-32 screw was hitting plug and no-go. It is ultra-concealable, accurate and a fantastic tool for all shooters regardless of one's hand size. My only issue is no safety which I am sure many people enjoy. Polymer is thick at the appropriate rigidness, which eats up space in the magwell. I bought two of the 2rd extensions and love them. 16.99 I shoot Glocks all the time, and I was present for the first media event introducing the Gen 5 guns. Our customer service team is available to help you with all your inquiries, product Full. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. The 12 round magazine for the Glock . Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floorplates. NO TOOLS NECESSARY! Using both an IWB and OWB from Crucial Concealment, I found the 43X to be remarkably comfortable. . As well as the new FBI reports on that subject. Now that sounds like a stupid complaint about a CCW pistol, I know. $54.99, Sale All models include round count indicator on rear face of magaz. Our customer service team is available to help you with all your inquiries, product Chambered in 9mm Luger the G43X features a compact Slimline frame with a black slide with an nDLC finish. The most important thing about t. Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches. $18.30. Youve never shot a S&W Sigma or 1895 Nagant I take it? Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! Product Description The G43 is the most popular Glock for 2016. Home HANDGUNS Sig P229 40 S&W 3.9In Legion Gray Da/Sa X-Ray Black G10 Grip (3) 12Rd Steel MAG SRT. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Get exclusive offers and early access to our best deals! This seems to be a training issue, not a gun issue. That whole childrens book story of the girl that slept on 8 mattresses but could still feel the pea between the mattress comes to mind. Previous product. information and support, Our customer service team is available to help you with all your inquiries, product The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. $57.88. That difference feels remarkable in the hand. The already legendary G43 is a GLOCK Single stack, 9 mm Luger caliber pistol. Once tapped, the set screw fully seated and with a drop of 222 Loctite and leaving about 2 turns exposed to hold the mag from sliding off, there was sufficient clearance to seat the mag in mag well and lock in. I have large hands and wear a large glove. Introducing the Stealth Arms, Trijicon Compact ACOG is Now Shipping with Q-LOC Mount --. Purchase Includes. Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43. Glock magazines are constructed from a rigid metal tube, then encased with Glock's high-tech polymer, making them virtually indestructible. pistol review. For years. 31 $2000 FREE delivery Mon, Feb 20 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Small Business But I had two complaints about the original, that are highly personal. Glock mags are so good, almost every Pistol Caliber Carbine on Earth is built to use them. There are no fire arm accidents! Never had one just go off. ADVANCED POLYMER BENEFITS. Flush fit, the 43X overall length is very close to either the P365 with a 12 rounder, or the Hellcat with 13. This Product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. After about 200 rounds through each, being a mixture of factory hollow points, ball, and my reloads (hint: my reloads are not great), without failures of any kind, I am convinced that they work for EDC. $9.99, Sale And that reflected in carrying. Its a shame Glock cant seem to make a great trigger system. Clay Martin is a former Marine and Green Beret, retiring out of 3rd Special Forces Group. I have a 43x with the 15 round mag and they run flawlessly. Which makes the 43X a serious contender for best CCW gun of all time. The second issue I had with the 43 comes from that bump in size and capacity. In addition, factory magazines from the Glock 17, Glock 18, and Glock 19, with capacities of 15, 17, 19, 24, 31 and 33 rounds, will function in the Glock 26. . Constructed with an advanced, impact-, chemical-, and UV-resistant, translucent polymer, this aftermarket magazine delivers superior reliability in harsh, demanding conditions. Offer Amount $ Cancel Submit Offer. OUR TOP PICK: Tyrant Designs Glock 43 Plus 3 Round Magazine Extension. By a long shot. Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floorplates. while riding, my iwb holster and shield pistol barely touch the seat of my harley, if the barrel was any longer the pistol would be pushed up and out of the holster. This Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad is designed for the GLOCK 43. Rifles were a Winchester 73, Weatherby 270, and a Winchester .458 African. We also sell high capacity Glock magazines as large as 50 round drum magazines. Vote with your credit card, and they will catch on. On the subcompacts, it is an outstanding idea to just be built in. ProMag (2 Pack) Glock Model 43 G43 9mm, 6-Round Magazine, GLK 12, Black Polymer #1 Seller of ProMag on eBay - Over 550,000 Feedbacks Brand New 83 product ratings $30.39 Top Rated Plus List price: $43.98 31% off Buy It Now Free shipping Free returns 112 sold Sponsored (2)ProMag Glock 43 9mm 6 Round Magazine - GLK12 New (Other) 83 product ratings $75.99, Special Price GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. It is almost unnoticeable in the waist band, and the grip disappears even under a t-shirt. I have several friends that opted for the G43 when it came out, which means I have thrown plenty of range rounds. So the immunity g that is really seen in a CC is the handle or grip of the gun so down at maternity you use a G43X or a G19 as they ARE basically the same exact size in regards to length which is what is open see as a bulge when concealed. He is a multi-decade and -service sniper, as well as 3-Gun competitor and Master ranked shooter in USPSA Production. This is an excellent development in sights, and I could not be more happy Glock offers it as a factory option.

Sami Mnaymneh Daughters, Are School Playgrounds Open To The Public Texas, How Did Sidney Gottlieb Die, Articles G

glock 43 with 12 round magazine