graal era upload body

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Design a site like this with WordPress.com, Silly churl, billy churl, silly billy hilichurl. NiSoKaGFX-Male Uploads ERA IMAGE UPLOAD How To Upload : Graal Era Female Heads Female Bodies Other GFX Websites Ifiled Heads . Alrighty, so as some of you know theres a plasma competition for wave hats in a Plasma Discord found here. its fluffycharm here! Feedback Gunner Gfx. <just a sneak height> The Graaloween bodies I'k thinking of editing include a . are you otaku? Here's another edit i did.i hope yall like it !! Be on t. Graal is my favorite game in the last 4-5 years and I will still upload heads and occasional bodies, but don't wait until I post again! As requested by one of my Instagram followers, @sayonara.ashleen , I have made a edit from the pig costume and turned it into a Momo Devil Costume ! Meanwhile, I will be finishing 2 more swooshy hair heads to have 4 in total. And Graal Era or Classic. As you may have noticed by now, I am a big fan of Riverdale. HERE IS MY OLD PERSONALS CX HAPPY 50% OFF LOL! sarah's gfx (Era, Classic, Zone, O'l West) Step 3: Put the email that you use for your account. We use gimp. You can also download our FREE Templates and learn how to use them to make custom Heads, Bodies, Swords & Shields (template section is below uploads)! Be the Sunflower in a crowd full of Roses, Idk if i'm coming back but i still ly all, Blog de Noticias de la Comunidad WordPress.com, Design a site like this with WordPress.com, .,,. .,,.. Credit to PrincessMadelineGfx and LilysGfxMall, Thank you guys so much for sticking around for a long time, I- LOL thaT hAIR GIF THO. During that discount,we got upto 300 heads and bodies to edit in total and the problem was,Our service was under maintenance,So we weren't able to finish all heads,and most players were mad at us for not doing,Sorry. I hope it completes one or more of your costumes ! July 3, 2019 Adeline. Hey boys. iban, teya, nueh. Hey girls, so I was watching Riverdale and Toni Topaz literally inspired me. That said, dont forget to follow me on Instagram to see any upcoming work (!!!). The no boots version has a golden ankle chain which I just LOVE so much! these are all my personals from 2019 summer to now. Credit for girl head for Ju, for boy head too bcz I just copy her head and made it male. Hope you like the 2 head versions. Get access to thousands of custom male and female heads, bodies, and animals/non-humans. Sorry I havent been posting lately :,(! Jerron says: March 17, 2016 at 7:59 am How do u upload. Do Not Say, Credit to Original Owners or, ctto.. LOOK-NO-MORE, I have what you need ! Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Graal Upload GFX Site. Get Started. MALE HEADS. If you have a creative bone in you and love for Graal, this is your ultimate resource to find, create and share custome characters! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Graal Upload GFX Site. Graal upload rules have definitely updated, and sometimes i do not completely understand it. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Graal Upload GFX Site. Long time no see! again, i think can basically do anything but, ok so these are the gifs that i know of and can do along w different eye shapes that i know of (credits to eve for the idea of showing off gifs like this), 1st row normal blink, blink but more skin shows, glitter blink that matches eye color, black and white glitter blink, 2nd row blink and teardrop, og fire blink, chantalices fire blink, blink wink, 3rd row blink and glow, blink to diff eye color and blink again to the original color, blink and smoke that is brighter than eye color, blink and white smoke, for extensions, if you have a girl head that has unique ends and you think it would have really cool extensions, tell me u would like extensions to that head and ill try my best to make it look really cool for u like i did with these heads 1 2 3, status codes, admins most likey will disapprove them for some reason, keep uploading and theyll eventually approve, idk im not good at normal shield codes, i literally just take stuff off of google images, make them normal sized, and position them in the right place, i cant make hats, but i can add cool gifs to hats lol. Click to set custom HTML. Quin x Roth . On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:00 AM, GraalOnline Era wrote: > Jerron commented: "How do u upload" > Roxy says: May 24, 2014 at 12:15 am How do u get this bodies I want to know. i went through so many names changes, and im sorry for those who thought that there was several people running this site, its all ran by myself (cd, odrie, ally, ces). InsentGfx. I wanted to do something for halloween so i edit these bodies (just change the color) for yall.there halloween colors.well i think they are , Hey lovelys! credits are always a bit weird because a body of mine can go through five different sites and be credited to someone else rather than myself. A Graal Body/Head Paradise Created by Members of The Gang Customz . Hiya! Do the rest of form thing. Head. Totally worth checking out xx. hey! cc. Heads; Bodies; Viewer; Login; Contact This was a huge post for me ;w; sO many recolors and gifs I had to do. hello everyone cx i edited a few things on this head and i changed the body! Reply. Non-the-less, i have taken the time to make myself a new body. January 16, 2017 by . BAPE (1993-2093) Body Set (Male). A Graal Body/Head Paradise Created by Members of The Gang Customz . Do you agree to the rules and guidelines? You can also chose to have some boots or no boots. Menu. Good news I HAD A DREAM. I either have a white haired head on, or a brown haired head with glasses! Please set the transparency on when you upload them. Hope its better this time ! purple ombre + 10k views! . GraalOnline Era; GraalOnline Zone; GraalOnline Olwest-+ Shop; Map; News; Feedback; This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The first head was an edited head from Maria. I have two different version, one with black shorts and the other with blue shorts. Start making your custom on the new layer, using the template to guide you. How can we get the codes for the girls bodies. Enjoy! Get Started . Hope you enjoy this beautiful spring/summer dress and the few recolors . Alrighty, hello againnn. There are three optional widget areas in the footer where you can put any content you like. Quin x Roth . PS ~ Ty to these loyal stars. i may come back to graal depends i'll think about it but thank you for those who have been there for me and supported me <33 i hope u all . Color Changeable Bodies *Set Transparency Before Uploading Click "Download File" for the full image. HELLO PEOPLE, YES IM ALIVE CX. im slightly getting better and i love your guys messages saying yall love my edits cx! Hecho con amor, paciencia y sobre todo esfuerzo! Heads and bodies. His site is quercygfx.wordpress.com! i think it is pretty clear that after two years of not posting anything onto this site that i wont be posting any new heads/bodies/sheilds/etc. de joke lang. Posted on 18 August, 2016 by Titaniur. There are 2 different trouser colors, one dark and the other lighter. THESE ARE ONLY MY EDITS CREDIT TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. I'm focusing on finding new hobbies beside Graal related content. I hope you are doing well, . Credits to original makers and CruzGfx! These heads were pretty fun to edit and turned out decently. its kinda sad to say because graal, along with some of my online friends now, was a part of my childhood. Expand Menu. But here is a new set! Enjoy and be so cute. upload to era. . Yes, these are my personals. HEAD & EXTENSIONS CREDITS: POPPY. I would love to earn that much gralats for customs, because Im in end of the gralats to add customs to my account. But all credit for the body goes to my bootiful pupcake Maru ! Triune GFX. updates found on bottom of page. Upload it now before 50% price off goes away. I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE! This was a huge post for me ;w; sO many recolors and gifs I had to do. you have come to the right place! Version with no extension is also available. Im really bad at making heads for kids;-; Everyone knows the upload that I use and I have already seen several people in graal with it, it is very annoying, I do not care if they use the head since it is from lauv gfx but the body I have modified and it is obvious that I infile it. When you click upload, choose the head that has black hair with a yellow hair tie thing. Also I'm still Accepting Custom Edits Requests. Non color changeable bodies. an update because my friend got ifiled: blairs upload with straight hair and side curly ponytail; originally from cruz, edited . CREDITS: agarthagfx for head and extensions eyes from cutiefactory and the body was found on ayagfx i dont know the original site ;3; IM STILL ALIVE! How To Upload. if you see any other person with this head or my old head ITS NOT ME! A casual Graal Online Era player that loves to collect cute items and things that may interest her. when you upload here can you have a free gralats? a cool one and name it at the back arcadia? so be sure to check there also. Body Count: 79. I just didnt have the time to write a post about it due to all the holiday stresses ! Uncategorized. . But I am now making it official, XMAS BODIES are released ! as i was looking through my site, in 2018 i learned how to combine different heads that i liked, reshade hair, create new extensions, and learned to ombre hair better. Credits to Sabre for the cat ears and I totally forgot from where I took the head , please if youre the owner lmk! Some of these are from google images lol. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. please credit me and her! i remember i would be making something new for myself every month or so, and 2018 was definitely my favorite year of my personals i made for myself. Graal Online Upload. YES, a dark skin color this time ! August 25, 2018 July 26, 2020. Reply. HEY GUYS!!! With a total of 6 recolors : yellow, blue, red, pink, brown/green, and black. notallysbutterfly.gif (pink version is a friends personal), notablueflyingthing.gif (pink version is a friends personal), notaprincess-ally.png (crown by mimi and pink flower by tam), not-nemoo.png (pink version is a friends personal), notafish.png (pink version is a friends personal). Hey.. can ypu make me a head like. Body. Triune GFX. Quin x Roth . Still gunna have to mess around with making that wavy gif THank YOuU so much iMagic for teaching me. 1. HERE IS MY OLD PERSONALS CX HAPPY 50% OFF LOL! Major edit from: sugarsparklegfx, agarthagfx for the side view of the extensions. hiii!well im only posting heads on this site but i noticed that almost heads that have extension can be found at outcasted gfx..well thats all xD, Im working on sp coz i got bored on pking then one of their member came to me then he stole my table and told me noob.Then I asked him to let me take back my table coz i only need 120$ then Ill give it to him then he started being rude again and insulted me.Damn u mate, Just saw the girl on start xd then I ifiled their couple upload.lmao ik Im so bad, Hmm hi so a friend of mine requested me to ifile the heads of the gang named Menace2Society..so i did and i decided to post their heads here , This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. Edit them in the Widget section of the. You also have the choice to chose your top-crop color white, black, pink or red. Made the male version of the previous post, Im just going to repost the credits: Credit toUnknxGfx,SleepusGraal, andCDGraalGfx. yo there! Tekashi . A Graal Body/Head Paradise Created by Members of The Gang Customz . Also head edited/made (a bit of both) by ME~ The body from:PixelGardenGfx, {Update:head and body are now available.}. Tried to upload something but . WordPress.com en Espaol. (LogOut/ b a b i e GraalOnline Era. and i have no way of contacting her, but i still appreciate her for supporting me when we were just learning together. if u decide to scam me/not pay me ima post the head u requested without ur name on it. God bless! Also, be expecting new shields in my code shop for valentines day, I have started uploading them already to take advantage of the 25% off discount. If so this is the video for you . MALE HEADS; MALE BODIES; MALE. Heres a couple photos from my accepted hats/items in Era~. secret. Its fluffycharm here! Welcome to Qwertzilla, a Graal custom based site. graal era customs . Body is an edited version of Marus sexy body ! heres another edit for you guys/girls! Its been awhile since my last post, Ive decided to post some of my older uploads that werent used for long. Make personal? I took my time to make a color palette for Pesci . 12/15/2016 8:58 PM. Cicer0 GFX. A matching pig body just for yall oinkers like me ! i suppose this is just me cementing some my memories from this dumb little game, saying goodbye to a part of my childhood that i spent a lot on, so. Just wanted to clarify that this is me, that Im a boy and actually Im the only owner of this site and that my only Discord is Fla#0266, Just saying because today someone started to claim their site as mine, in order to scam players (making them to pay for non-existent edits). The skin tone is so messed up buT I tried and enjoyed making it. Notice that I also kept one version with the same light skin Maru had on hers. Thanks I made an edit, about 3-4 weeks ago and still nothing to pay me; still the head is up. proper credits given in home page. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Non-the-less, i have taken the time to make myself a new body. Some of the heads aren't here yet but I'll try to add them soon, for now enjoy :) Bodies with backgrounds are color changeable. Upload Customs to Graal (Classic, Era, Zone), 7 Best Way to Get FREE Gralats 100% Works, IF YOU WANT A NEW HEAD OR BODY MADE BY SKITTLEZ, Use an image editing program, Free ones include Gimp and Paint.net, create a new layer on top of the template. Upload Classic. Credits to Nehra for the hairs, RSakura for the extensions and macxhi for the body! Me dice que no sigo las reglas a mi head personalizada. ill add to this post if i need to add something etc etc, pm me if you wanna request me something, im still the leader of the gang (af), im still giving u a gang bc I still always change my name. I was edit bodies, recolor add heart at small body and made em both cc hehe, Credit for the head http://Cruzgfx.wordpress.com, Credit for the body Aleksgraalgfx and Angelic Cruz + my recolor and cc. marsh. Preview your custom character by mixing Bodies, Heads, Shields & Hats to see what they will look like: Graal Character Viewer. Triune GFX. BODY 1 CREDITS: JUN, JEANS BY BEAR. i might be forgetting something, but these are some basic things ig off the top of my head. small recolors and edits turned into us learning how do gifs, then it turned into combining different heads to get something that we really liked for our personals, then it turned into us celebrating our 100k views. HERES A NEW SET FOR YOU ALL~ I WILL ADD GIF VERSION LATER! Hecho con amor, paciencia y sobre todo esfuerzo! upload to classic. i remember i became friends with Ori from a fashion show, and within the same week, we created The Random People Gfx. Select a file to upload Browse. most are my personals and some are personals for my friends ive made or edited for them that they have already refunded. All you need to do is pm me on Graal if you want an upload (i only upload when im on graal) and if you want a body indexed or extension color changed you email me the body at [email protected] and i will do it for you and send it back(: If you ask me for anything other than those 3 things I will ignore your pm or email, sorry to be so . Hello everyone! Home Page; Bodies (boys) Bodies (girls) Bodies (others) Codes; GFX Friends; Graal Guides; Heads (boys) Heads (girls) Heads (others) Opinion Polls; . Enjoy! Color changeable bodies. sarah's gfx So I didnt want to make it out of scratch therefor I searched on the web for one I could edit. . Lots has happened since my last post. HERE IS THIS OLD PERSONAL OF MINE! Thanks for visiting, please msg me with any ideas for this site (I mostly post on weekends so stay updated). cc. So here they are!! On the side of gfx, Im proud to introduce my Arte shop thatll hopefully release during this month. Then press upload again. american ghost jack anime anime customs boys cc comic cookiegfx derpola Ever After High gfx girls graalonline hiring indexed inuyasha jack the american ghost K-pop lyvia male minor edit my hero academia myheroacademia no game no life OC personal sakaguchi Space Boy staff stories strawberry thicc urgent webtoon webtoons I know I shouldnt be getting mad at this since this has happened to all people in Graal but apart from infiler its very rude.. Website with customized head, body, and shield files for Graal Era Online, Graal Classics, Old-West, etc. Uploads for graal. Hola. coatcc.png: File Size: 10 kb: File Type: png: Download File. . custom info/upload link. . Graal Era Head and Body Chop Shop-iFiled Heads upon request/random are uploaded here Updated: 1/21/2017 5:55 PM EST Want it gone? What do you use to make the heads blink? male heads. I know Im like, super late, but if you havent seen already, I added some new bodies for Xmas! Both have gif version and non-gif version, in case you didnt like the glittery makeup ! 19 December 2021 13 December 2021 Fla. Leave a comment. Home; Browse Toggle Child Menu. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. even though i know most people tend to skip the big chunk of credit text, and paragraphs about whatever i was talking about, i still didnt want any of that to be shown here anymore. For the queens. (Darkstar) Hello otakus! I am not quite good with chosing colors for pale skin that is why there isnt other color choices for that skin so feel free to to what you want with the colors. HELLO MY LOVES! (Brown was edited by me, supposed to be me) (and the white haired is made by my best friend Quercy! But yea here is the Edit of it. These are all the codes ive made for myself or friends or just anyone in general. And on The last episode i saw Betty wearing a nice sweater on and I decided to make it for Graal. im grateful for everyone ive met through my site and on graal. Sorry I havent been active on this site! I would like to ask any site owner to not remove the watermark if they edit these and also credit me at the bottom of the post. Female Bodies. Be the Sunflower in a crowd full of Roses, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. But, please credit me and the others too. This torso was requested past someone on Graal and I was pleased to edit the trunk. In a month or then, it volition be Graaloween! FEMALE HEADS; FEMALE BODIES; MALE. Are you looking to upload a new head or body ? Most players knows that era got a 50% Discount on customs during october till 5th of november. She is so beautiful, I had to make a character of her. Ecosia. Ecosia. i was talking to my friend the other day about credits and they were saying that they still wanted to credit me even though i dont edit anymore. Refund it within two hours if you think it does not suit your style, and get 100% coins back ! Graal Upload Furreh Chingyun. CREDITS: agarthagfx for head and extensions eyes from cutiefactory and the body was found on ayagfx i dont know the original site ;3; IM STILL ALIVE! dont forget to set transparency on cc bodies! cc. ZUES'S GFX. Im very lucky to have lots of people helping me out through the process and making it smoother. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), The base head was a combination of two heads from, I changed up the buns and redid parts of the hair, made the side views and back views, Made the female version of the last post, kept gifs and skintones, This was a cute head that caught my eye and was originally made by, I blended together with a couple things from, Recolors, along with gif, and 4 indexed bodies, I didnt do many recolors for the top head but oh welllllllllllllllll, blue and black go so well together Im obsessed, I added buns, and curls from another head (it was in my photos so I dont have the site name) but edited it extremely x.x, I didnt have a lot of ideas for starting off this post with. If you are like me and fell in love -with the Pig Mask for graalloween, you probably are looking for a matching body ! I made this like three years ago? shield codes but they only work in graal era. ONE PUNCH MAN. I respect the possible reasons of such but sometimes i do not completely understand to why it is a rule. sorry keep you guys waiting..!! Get Started I made a Kimetsu no Yaiba (Body) cosplay however Era admins wouldn't let us wear em. ERA FORUMS. FAKE ZUES READ ASAP. Graal Upload Hu Taooooo. GraalOnline Classic Image Uploader. Graal Upload GFX Site. , caramelandbeargfx. She has amazing outfits its worth checking them out ! You can see me there opening a small editing shop With cheap prices ofc~. The vote was to put them on my site~! Credit- Extensions: are made by me! Get Started Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Discord Link! ive finally found some time to finish this edit ive been wanting to do .i started it at some point and never finished it.but here you go! Enter your guild information. You should also go check out her website by clicking HERE. Welcome! xd we're back for new update!! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You can follow this website to know when there is something new on it, but you have to create an account. Select an upload type. I changed the color to make it more serpant looking like, and added extensions ! NEW SET FOR WHOEVER WANTS THEM CX SET FROM: MIDDYANDBOOKIEgfx. ENJOY!! Credits to Yoana. I reduced the breast size since many of you have been complaining it was too much on my last Spring Collection release o.o ! she ifiled my head.and shes making lies about me. Expand Menu. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. an update because my friend got ifiled: blairs upload with straight hair and side curly ponytail; originally from cruz, edited the hairstyle a bit to fit how I would shade heads etc etc. Hera Co. nouveau dpart. Hurry up while uploads costs are 50% off! updates found on bottom of page. i just want to make an announcement! In Today's video I walk you through on how to upload and customise. LMAO I forgot when, enjoy.Credits by me and the original owners. to put it simply: ive grown up a bit (i hope). hey fluffycharm here! HERES A NEW SET HEAD:CYNOGFX BODY:MIYABIGFX, NEW FEMALE HEADS CHECK IT OUT CX CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I dreamed of this beautiful summer white dress. Best uploads and guides about Graal Online Classic! Wth, when did we hit 10k+ views? -Vincent van Gogh. Bodies (Female) (White/colored background = Set transparency) Feel free to edit any body if you want, but please give credit to the original body maker/website. Heads (Male) Animals/non human. Hey fluffycharm here!! Faggot fucked you up and you want revenge? Icy says: March . Tagged Female Bodies, Female Heads, Graal, Graal Era Leave a comment. 20 December 2021 13 December 2021 Fla. Cicer0 GFX. Blog de Noticias de la Comunidad WordPress.com Im thankful for the people that are supporting me and cheering me on to continue editing. I hope you like them hohoho! Current Page: Heads Bodies; Viewer Go to the heads section to check it out! FIR.gfx. FOR THIS SET'S INDEXED BODIES, DOWNLOAD THE FILE FROM MY GOOGLE DRIVE: i havent edited anything in awhile.but i did this edit kinda quick but it looks good kinda lol, if any of you are curious on what i look like on graal era. home. Its good, but its so baddddddddddddddd. . im pretty sure that most of the side views are frombilsan and most of the bangs i got were fromqwertyeverything else i have no idea. Also, the head in the preview below isNOT available. (and yes, I'm finally able to reindex lol) Creds to LyraGfx for the head (ty to this loyal star too ) and Azngirlz for body. I am wearing it and it is not a personal ! I know have have been really inactive these days, but being a new mom is time consuming and i really enjoy it ! I'm here for good time,not for long time. I have two different version, one with black shorts and the other . Once you are happy with your design, upload it it to your favorite Graal game using the above links. Ill leave his discord so that you dont trust him in case he asks you for an edit. I was inspire by H3R for making this body with the lil jacket. sadly we havent kept in touch, and she is now banned on graal (???) Sunflower Babies. (Make sure you save it to pictures.) Second head has a blinking gif. platonical. This is the post excerpt. GraalOnline Classic; GraalOnline Era; GraalOnline Zone; GraalOnline Olwest-+ Your home for GraalOnline player graphics! Like Like. Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Era, Classic, West, and Zone Christmas Competitions! Like Like. cc = color changeable. original heads from Dazzle Boutiquez (GraalOnlineEra) I'll be editing default/shop heads from Graal by combining them or turning them into something different but with a reference to it! SOME OF THE BODIES ARE NOT EDITS AND SOME HEADS TOO CX! SINCE THIS MILKY CHOCHO GIRL WANTS TO IFILE MY SISTERS SET. Here you can upload your custom (and UNIQUE) artwork for Graal Classic, Era and Zone, and earn up to 20000 Gralats for your efforts! Lastly, the third had pieces from Orichan (TPRG) and is even older than the other heads (early 2019). The link for graal classic uploads dosent work. Original i found at was at brydengfx! im looking through all my files on my laptop one last time to see if i have any heads/bodies to post before i transfer over to my new laptop with no files. Got It. heheh. LOVE YALL SO MUCH . (LogOut/ Get Started. shield codes but they only work in graal era. Graal customs male, graal customs female, custom graal heads, mudgfx, Graal Online Era. Here head for yaaaa. A casual Graal Online Era player that loves to collect cute items and things that may interest her. All head and body uploads are edited or made by me, pls credit if using in other websites. Like frfr i made the head , This head was my personal for awhile but i want you girls/guys to have it feel free to edit it or not , Haii!! Im working in the best head of all graal based on chronicle head and other head i have created a Epic and original rainbow head!!! Enter your account information. CREDIT: head: pastelgothgfx, body from cookiedoughgfx. c: I maked this for a one old friend . Yurei's Graphics. Enter your account information. Enjoy . -10/23/2020 update* changed watermark so it is more clear that it is from my site, essentially, this is a body I made for my friend back in like 2017/2018 so I just fixed some small mistakes, im really only posting because someone ifiled it and the person I made it for originally said that it was okay if I posted this, ok but like this head i barely even edited for the sole purpose of not to get ifiled and i still got ifiled smh, it bothers me that it isnt exactly like the hat but ok (uploading the other colors later), someone ifiled my bear and recolored to a shitty blue so, theres two heads bc idk which one has the transparency issue and which one doesnt, the side credits as always is bilsan and the left spikey part of the hair is kim everything else is idk, idk who to credit, but the bodies are obvious because i put site from where it came from where i got the body to edit ig idk. Enjoy! The only thing changed on the body was the skin color to match the head. male bodies. First, Id like to start off with credits: GraalGraphicsand Caramel&BearGfx. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. Upload To Graal. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. . girl heads. HELLO EVERYONE. so there you go! new head update 2/24/13. thank you all so much! If you dont have a costume, it is a cute way to have a halloween spirit ! Yes weird I know, but I couldnt stop thinking about it so I figured Id pixel it up. Teya & Umi. goodbye cdgraalgfx, therandompeoplegfx, and whitevangfx. FIR.gfx. A casual Graal Online Era player that loves to collect cute items and things that may interest her. Please enjoy my works! Love you guys all and I hope all your 2020 wishes come true ! classicbody2.png: File Size: 8 kb: File Type: png: Download File. I hope you enjoy the new content and I wish you all an amazing 2021 ! platonical. sites to visit! for the heads, they were made in like last year nov-dec so i dont remember what sites etc, ima just only be doing requests instead of posting lmao. Since they are older, the quality isnt as nice but they still are decent heads. previews are on Instagram and will be released all at once !

A'ja Wilson Salary Overseas, 380 Rifle Lever Action, Steve Hasker Political Affiliation, Articles G