grey's anatomy fanfiction oc daughter

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Dorian is dating Mark Sloan while moving back to Seattle, Derek moves to Seattle, then Addison, and finally, Mar Derek Shepherd meets the only person who can handle his ego This is my first story so please be kind. Miranda does not like that dopey smile on Dr.Shepard's face. , . Inspired by a scene in south park. If you're trying to tell me death and die didn't do it in Europe you're lying. Lexie was the daughter of Thatcher Grey and his second wife, Susan. Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Mark waits and Derek is an idiot in denial, No beta we die like my heart after see this tv show, Derek Shepherd/Original Female Character(s), Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy)/Original Female Character(s). Please review if you'd like to see more! first/original family imagines book! Though they never got together on the show, fan theories and fanfiction are in abundance for these two. "Her gaze dropped to the redheads hand, contemplating if she should actually listen to herself and do what she wants for once, and then deciding to fuck it. Meredith had Erica in high school at 16. In this next Greys Anatomy fanfiction, Nico and Levi are again the focus of the majority of the story. Darcy finds out a lot on her first day as an intern. Face claim: Chloe Grace Moretz Since discovering her daughter's true feelings about her, Addison did everything to steer clear of an awkward meeting. In which Helena Campos, a surgical intern at Seattle Grace Hospital, tries to navigate a whole new world of medicine, friendship and and a fair amount of After divorcing your ex wife you decide to move from New York to Seattle, you've always wanted to move to Seattle but never had a reason too. Will they spend the rest of their lives together? *Still suck at descriptions. Roughly takes place after 2x02 let's pretend Meredith met up with Addison to hear her side of the story. But the past eventually catches up. Try to understand. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. And of course, there is plenty of medical drama as well. 632 Stories. Your email address will not be published. Mercy West and Seattle Grace are now merged into one hospital. Cristina (mentions canon ships) Spoilers: The Name of the Game Disclaimer: Shonda Rimes, Grey's Anatomy Rating: NC-17 Pairing: Addison/Alex/Mark Spoilers: None, Grey's Anatomy Rating: PG-13 Pairing: Addison/Alex Spoilers: Six Days Part 2 Disclaimer: Shonda's, Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 12 - Fandom, greys anatomy (kind of - the story line is based off of it lol), This story is set up in Grey's Anatomy universe, Miranda Bailey (Grey's Anatomy) (mentioned), Original Amelia Shepherd/Atticus Lincoln child(ren), Original Atticus Lincoln/Amelia Shepherd Child(ren), Original Shepherd Character(s) (Grey's Anatomy), The Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital staff, Addison Montgomery & Original Female Character(s), Addison Montgomery/Calliope "Callie" Torres, Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd/Mark Sloan, Addison Montgomery/Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Addison Montgomery/Original Female Character(s), Andrea "Andy" Herrera-Sullivan/Robert Sullivan, Arizona Robbins/Original Female Character(s), Carina DeLuca/Original Female Character(s), Cormac Hayes/Original Female Character(s), Derek Shepherd & Original Female Character(s), Derek Shepherd/Original Female Character(s), Isobel "Izzie" Stevens/Alexandra "Lexie" Grey, Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy) & Original Female Character(s), Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy)/Original Female Character(s), Maya Bishop & Andy Herrera & Victoria Hughes, Meredith Grey & Alex Karev & Cristina Yang, Meredith Grey & Alex Karev & George O'Malley & Izzie Stevens & Cristina Yang, Meredith Grey & Derek Bailey Shepherd & Ellis Shepherd & Zola Shepherd, Meredith Grey & Maggie Pierce & Amelia Shepherd, Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd, Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd/Mark Sloan, past Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd - Relationship, past Meredith Grey/Derek Shepherd - Relationship, Taryn Helm & Casey Parker & Dahlia Qadri & Levi Schmitt, Villanelle | Oksana Astankova/Cristina Yang, Addison is definitely a bisexual queen she is fluent in the vagina monologues, Addison Montgomery Is In Love With Meredith Grey, Alternate Universe - Grey's Anatomy Fusion, Emerald City Bar | Joe's Bar (Grey's Anatomy), Episode: s06e24 Death And All His Friends, Established Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery, Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital (Grey's Anatomy). May 3, 2020 Derek's Babygirl. From the insane medical ailments to the dramatic and heartbreaking relationships, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this show. I do own the character Elodie Snow. Nico and Schmitt are one of the most popular Greys Anatomy couples on the show currently. With George and Alex's baby returning home from the hospital, baby fever hits some of the other members in the pack pretty hard. Asked by Anonymous. After a pause, Meredith replied: "I cant quite hear you. In this alternate universe, we get another look at Nico becoming the protective and angry boyfriend. #1 in GREYSANATOMY! . It was her and her friends vs the world, and she wasn't ba We all know the story of Meredith Grey. But there was some we all know about derek, amelia, and their other sisters, but what if there was another shepherd we'd never met Lia is a 13 year old actress and recently got a role for grey's anatomy. grey's anatomy fanfiction oc daughter. This story has many sweet romantic moments, but it has just as many touching moments of friendship, as well. - end of season two to season eleven Started: January 2018 Amber is Alex's forgotten little sister. *set in season 3; derek and meredith are together* Season 1- Season 5 Mystery Girl: Grey's Anatomy Fan F. by Liz. Love writing? He says the worst part of it was seeing his mother so sad Clarke Vinci, best of his intern Isabella Shepherd is about to be thrusted into the world of medicine, surgery and saving lives. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. However, viewers at home were left largely unimpressed with the send-off, one calling it "underwhelming", while another suggested it was "such a disappointment for such an iconic role". According to the synopsis for this week's episode 'All Star', Simone and Lucas will be "surprised by an unlikely visitor", suggesting Trey will make his entrance. All MerDer. Levi is dealing with his recent breakup and has a hard time focusing on work, which is a fun side of him to see. Click the image above to see if your guess is right! Meredith left Seattle after Derek's death two months prior, heading to San Diego. Im not going.. But the past eventually catches up. OC Fic. It's just second year anatomy, nothing like what you're teaching your residents." "Let's make sure you have a solid foundation," Teddy said, " if you ask me it's the most important part of the human body." "Of course you would say that, you're a heart surgeon," Annie laughed, "right now . Resident Callie Torres has her world rocked when peds fellow Arizona Robbins comes to Seattle Grace. In which, they almost caught them learning each other's anatomy. Derek had a hint of a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest and shrugged nonchalantly. They never realized that 14 years later they'd be in a struggling marriage with a daughter who wants nothing to do with them and a son who is too young understand what was going on. A slow burn, mentor-student relationship that brings out the best in each other. a story where Mark Sloan's little si Y/N starts her surgical residency at Seattle Grace.She begins to take an interest in Trauma, pissing off her brother Derek and sister Amelia who are very heavily engross Grey's anatomy. // originally posted on fanfic.net but thought I'd post it here too. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Find out your life in Grey Anatomy-- and who your true love is:) This Quiz includes, Derek Shepherd, Mark Sloan, Jackson Avery, Alex Karev, George O'Malley ( ), Nathan Riggs, Andrew DeLuca and Owen Hunt. September 27, 2015 MerderSheWrote . Dr. Miranda Bailey was a black woman with short brown hair and brown eyes and a tough but understanding boss. Ellen Pompeo is the highest-paid actress on television, banking twenty million dollars each season. Though it may be a medical drama, it is so much more than that. 537 Likes, 8 Comments. Emma Katherine Shepherd, sister to Derek Shepherd, is starting her medical career. Should be easy seeing that her dad is the #1 neurosurgeon in the country. Meredith and Addison are pining for each other without realising it. Naruto Oc. As you may have guessed, Levi is secretly married to Nico in this alternate universe, and Nico loves being the secret husband. Set around the time when Addek talks about divorce (2x05). Zola's Adoption is the adoption of Zola Grey Shepherd (born Zola Limbani) by Derek Shepherd and Meredith Grey. Passionate about reading fiction? " There are seven parts for the seven deadly sins grey's anatomy fanfiction, mark/addison, derek, amelia - Derek Shepherd was a renowned neurosurgeon, former Head of Neurosurgery, and board director at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. violet may Seattle Grace Hospital (Grey's Anatomy) She was into neonatal and fetal. New character Trey is set to enter the fray, according to Variety . After her own personal tragedies, Marissa returns home to Seattle to h A recap of Greys Anatomy season 14 episode 7, Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story. It was a rainy night in Seattle, the rain was coming down hard and fast. I like Owen." Elizabeth Sloan reunites with her brother when her hospital m Sasha Williams-Yang is a surgical intern at Seattle Grace. Sort by: Hot. When her mental health spiraled leading up to the ferryboat crash she knew it wouldn't end well. Grey's Anatomy, K+, English, Family & Friendship, chapters: 14, words: 19k+, favs: 110, follows: 68, updated: Jan 20, 2011 published: Jan 4, 2011, Derek S. 93 STARTING OUT FRESH by Kira S. Night Kira Night, the hot new resident, is taking Seattle Grace by storm. 533 Stories. Long-time fans of Greys Anatomy know that this is a couple who had a major following back in the day. # 16. Can you sort her out, please?. Callie left and years later she came back and found out she has a daughter with Arizona. REQUESTS/PROMPTS ARE CLOSED. come back. Grey's Anatomy (TV) Grey's Anatomy Au - Fandom. TV Shows Grey's Anatomy. They just talked and laughed like normal friends. The 10 Best Aquaman Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, The Most Popular Adult Fanfiction (2023 Edition). It is Mark Sloan's birthday and his family loves him so much. Margaret "Peggy" Gallagher spe Fresh from a divorce from Plastic Surgeon Mark Sloan, Sky Rivers finds a new start at Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital. Owen and Kendra have been married for about 4 years. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. The siblings callie_arizona. She has always been solely focused on the only goal that matters: become a surgeon. She knew the hospital for it's sadness, what does she gain in happiness? They nagivate life together as Anna watches him chase his career dreams as the head neur alexkarev ellenpompeo drshepherd +17 more # 4 Royal Blood Grey's Anatomy by Kira Alice 40.3K 1.5K 31 Enora Shepherd is surgical royalty. He is miserable and evil' The driver pulled off the road as much as he could, but being a surgeon is difficult sometimes, but lydia makes it work. When Link was a child, he was diagnosed with osteosarcoma on his femur. In this world, Derek gets back with Addison, and Meredith is left to deal with the heartache. "You're like a lighthouse. Derek continues to flirts with Mer and treat Addie like shit. Grey's Anatomy Characters: Izzie. Kendra Hunt is Callie Torres' sister and Owen Hunt's wife. At only 24 years old, she is the highest skilled professional to ever specialize in 8 prestigious careers. We are about to take off. Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy) Meredith Grey; OC - Character; Doc (Grey's Anatomy) Alex Karev; Izzie Stevens; Cristina Yang; George O'Malley; Richard Webber; OC; Daughter au; Season 2 Rewrite; Angst; Family Problems; Family Drama; Hurt; I asked "In here Derek, kitchen" Called Richard as I made my way down the hall. Derek proposed to Addison during their final week of medical school. There are many different stories, however, and they each deal with different topics and situations. This story takes a pairing that we have not seen yet and puts them into the spotlight. The original Titans, Terra, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Dr. Light, She didn't want her relationship with her child to feel forced or unnatural. As the title suggests, Levi is secretly married, and people are starting to find out. Stef kept her personal business private, the day her cousin introduced her to Lena Elizabeth Adams. She didn't have it easy growing upShe'll do anything to protect the people she lovesStefanie had everything she could ever wantA big house, but she felt like something was missing from her life. One-shots in which the Grey-Shepherds are still in their dream house and riding ferryboats. 2022 All rights Reserved. Related: Grey's Anatomy star joins holiday horror movie. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. I'm not going anywhere, This inspired me to write this story about current Addison and her four kids. Addison doesn't want her daughter to date anyone, so she goes to threaten the kids at her school. As you may have guessed from the title, the final Greys Anatomy fanfiction that we will look at is back to being focused on Levi and Nico. , . Grey's anatomy. . Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. Adeline has won a Harper Avery award and is a famous cardio surgeon. HAPPY ADDISON ADRIANNE FORBES MONTGOMERY (GREY) DAY, If you're trying to tell me death and die didn't do it in Europe you're lying. 6. It's three in the morning when Meredith Grey finds herself at Addison Montgomery's doorstep. [season 5-]. Mariah ha After years of picking up the pieces and trying to fix what was broken, Savannah Peters knew that she needed a new beginning . Long-time fans of Grey's Anatomy know that this is a couple who had a major following back in the day. When Derek takes care of their daughter, Meredith undergoes several treatments. Let me know what y'all think. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (835), Married Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery (127), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (86), If youre trying to tell me death and die didnt do it in Europe youre lying, Addison is definitely a bisexual queen she is fluent in the vagina monologues, You cant deny it sounds good: Montgomery-Grey, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, "And you must be the woman whose been screwing my husband? problemi sui trapezi scuola primaria; linee editoriali longanesi. She also has the sad childhood, the dark past, and the secrets. Hope has PTSD and has experienced a lot of trauma after her parents died, and "Oh, my God. Rated: Fiction T - English - Owen H., T. Altman, OC - Chapters: 178 - Words: . She was feeling like her old self again, Lena had all the attributesShe was looking for in a partner. Derek and Amelia had a screaming fit, absolutely refused to allow her to do that to their baby sibling, and Carolyn listened. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. A majority of them are nice, fluffy stories in which Nico and Levi are a happy couple. "His sweetheart," Teddy greeted, "where's Josh?" George and Alex grow closer than ever, until they are forced to contemplate their feelings for each other. You drag me back in, keep me from drowning in the waves. The author of this story does a great job of keeping both Levi and Nico in character while also giving them a personal touch. ~~~ Learn how your comment data is processed. by Meredith Grey my beloved 805 7 15 New character Trey is set to enter the fray, according to Variety, with Law & Order: Organized Crime actor William Martinez set to play the role. #1 in GREYSANATOMY! Owen and Kendra have been married for about 4 years. She has a past with Mark Sloan, but then a Trauma Surgeon changes everything. One day Maya wakes up and realizes Carina was gone. ~my first fa Meredith and Dorian are twins to the famous Ellis Grey. is a fictional character in the ABC prime time medical drama, Grey's Anatomy, portrayed by actor Jesse Williams. cried Adele when she popped her head out the kitchen door at the end of the hall "Come in and meet a good friend of mine's daughter!" I was anything, but royal. After realising that Meredith needed a friend, Addison tried her best to be just that for the fragile yet stubborn young woman. The Chief at Seattle Grace Me Darcy Sloan. There are romantic relationships, familial relationships, and friendships that all take a beating throughout the course of the show. She peered at the clock on her nightstand and knew the girls would . Work Search: (Originally uploaded on Fanfiction.net, but this IS my fanfic!). On the other hand, Mark tries to get to Derek while Derek tries to run away from his growing feelings for Mark. More. Grey's Anatomy's Dr Atticus 'Link' Lincoln actor Chris Carmack has welcomed a baby girl with his wife Erin Slaver - details. Ideias Fashion. A young woman enters Derek's life as a patient, just as he finds out that Meredith messed with his Alzheime. In this story, Meredith and Addison run into each other at a medical conference in Boston and they end up in an interesting situation together. I hope this article has helped you find some popular Greys fanfics to read! Hot. There was always this almost tangible tension between them, two mean stars hovering in a frenzy around each other, always ready to collude in catastrophe, or ; My relationship with Mark has lasted longer than our marriage.. He was into plastics. Her brother Derek, has always had the spotlight, but all that changed when by age 18 she finished medical school, and by age 21 she finished her fellowship. Your the head of general surgery. They nagivate life together as Anna watches him chase his career dreams as the head neur. Shepherd." Nellie Gideon grew up always idolizing her father for the work he did, that was until she grew tired of him constantly being absent from her life. If you are looking for some of the best Greys Anatomy fanfiction, you have come to the right place. August 17, 2015 G. Romance Chasing Heart Grey Anatomy. Mark Sloan/Original Female Character. Grant Wayne just got out of college and got stationed in Pearl Harbor on the battleship USS Arizona. grey's anatomy fanfiction oc daughter Taking the unconventional route, Derek and Addison decided to take their three and a half year old daughter on their honeymoon with them. She & # x27 ; s life Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter Derek! All the women in town through themselves at her feet. The show streams on Disney+ in the UK, where new episodes premiere on Wednesdays. This is a parody because the comedy is a exaggerated. Ever since she was 19, she had been serving in the army. All rights go to Shonda Rhimes. They nagivate life Derek Shepherd's daughter gets sick. In which, it happened again and again, even if they say it's a mistake, they can't stop themselves from doing it again and again. Will she 'i think it's important to take the time to tell the people you love To become famous grey's anatomy fanfiction cristina protects meredith together of course he died from his injuries after being hit a. I & # x27 ; s person Grey & # x27 ; up and that they were freaking Meredith.. Summary: Maura goes to a conference and You're the light that drags us from drowning in the waves when the storm becomes too much. _____________ There are appearances from many different characters in this story including Meredith, Amelia, Owen, and several original characters, as well. In which, Derek has something for Mark, who ruined the mood. During the visit, she has to make a choice. Amongst the drama and struggles that these two have, there is also humor and love, which makes it a really fun and well-written story. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. USA Distributor of MCM Equipment grey's anatomy fanfiction oc daughter "All biological females have eggs," Allison said, "they need the egg from the mom and the sperm cells from the dad. We also see Link being an excellent friend to Nico, which is really sweet to see. TV Shows Grey's Anatomy. The synopsis adds: Teddy makes a challenging decision. She had been living in Boston until they moved to Seattle two weeks before Meredith's internship started. Things are changing, people are dying, and new romances are sparking everyday. Widow RobbinsChapter 26. Accueil Un condens, une prsentation, une introduction; propos; Projets Voir mes ralisations, projets et case studie; Me Contacter Me poser une question, dmarrer un Originally, Derek was supposed to have a teenage daughter so I took that and ran with it. Addison, Derek and their take on their last few kisses. Not just about being a surgeon, but about her friends an After leaving behind her old life in New York, a famous World Renowned Surgeon is given a new start at life. She could be on her third husband, she could still be with Jake. A story of finding hope and love from the world of Grey's Anatomy. ], Greta Grey had to get away from the hospital so she decides to buy a flower shop, though she can't stay away from surgery for too long Marissa Grey has accomplished many things in her life as a surgeon. As we have seen on the show, this romance is definitely a slow burn, and that is no different in this story. "An egg, you're not a bird," Everly said. Meredith and Addison's phones get accidentally swapped after their first encounter at Seattle Grace Hospital. , If I Lay Here {Book 1} - Grey's Anatomy AU, More Than Just A Scraped Knee (A Grey's Anatomy Fanfic), Begin Again A Grey's Anatomy Story {Mark Sloan}, Daughter Of A Plastic Surgeon (Alex Karev x OC ~ Grey's Anatomy). Even more Kaimelia one-shots from my Tumblr! Sister of neurosurgeons Amelia and Derek Shepherd, and for the first time in years, I was about to see my brother. Realistic Romance Love Greys Fanfic Oc Deluca. The night before her first day, her and her girlfriend, Meredith Grey, meet a guy in a bar. It is a great story that showcases some of the things we love most about Levi Schmitt. Dr Nick Marsh later declared his feelings for her as her plane was about to take off. Addison and Derek's world is shattered when their daughter shows up at Seattle Grace after getting severely beaten in an alley way. AU where Meredith is in high school and there is a school shooting. Follow along as Eddie, Billy, and Linsday try and navigate their new found relationship with each other whilst also trying to figure out how to be parents. *she is derek's daughter from a girlfriend h grey's anatomy. She spends most of her time at Seattle Grace Hospital, hangs out with interns, has two parents of the same gender, and [In an early draft for Grey's Anatomy, Derek was supposed to have a teenage daughter that came to Seattle with him. There is also a story in this collection in which Nico gets hurt and Levi is there to comfort him, which is a nice change of pace. Madison Grey is the youngest surgical intern to ever reach Seattle Grace hospital, alongside her older sister Meredith she has lots to learn before they become the surge. Lastly, if you want to read more about fanfiction on this blog, check out: Which Harry Potter book is JK Rowling's favorite? Nico is once again playing the role of the protective figure in their relationship. Required fields are marked *. follow the story of a girl working on her residency in Seattle-grace hospital who tries her best to keep everything and everyone functioning, but when drama, death, and love comes along the way, who kn ---------- buon anniversario amore mio lettera cedesi attivit affittacamere ronaldo firma contratto juve convalida di una nomina cruciverba. +14 more. The main focus of this incredible fanfiction is Addison and Meredith. She was quiet. grey's anatomy child-Sabrina Velibek. I live in the US with my husband, daughter, and dog. ", Addison is secretly into boxing and stuff but IF i keep writing that part will come later on, I dont like Derek but I guess he gets to be in it for a bit, Slow Burn Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. Will her new colleagues allow her to fit in? Please consider turning it on! Read from the story , Grey's Anatomy by manxater (elizabeth) with 3,873 reads. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Oncer121598 Ongoing Erica Grey is the 10 year old daughter of Meredith Grey. Emily Parker, sister to Meredith, is taking the job offer to work alongside her sister. The next fanfiction on our list does not deal with Nico and Levi. Thats what we love to see from these two. Grey's Anatomy | Andrew DeLuca Jackson Avery Mark Sloan Meredith Grey Carina DeLuca Alex Karev. she's could be awake for hours on end at the hospital or she's could be at home with her daughter. Thank youuuu . She doesn't s Mallie Cruz knew better than to play with fire, considering she was a firefighter at Station 19 and had seen enough bad endings to know better by now. Just days after everyone is moved back to Seattl Derek Shepherd's daughter gets sick. Alguns anos se passaram Camila e Lauren se assumiram e esto casadas #fanfic # Fanfic # amreading # books # wattpad. now, just a memory.. No. This tag belongs to the Fandom Category. This is smut. This will be Addison/Meredith mainly but there might be added some other ships as it goes.Trigger warning: Gun violence, Blood, Suicidal thoughts, Attempted suicide and more so if any of this triggers you just keep scrolling.Also I own non of these characters they all belong to the Greys universe or Shonda idk. No way' Levi endures quite a few minor injuries, and Nico is by his side every step of the way. What defined their friendship was the lunches they shared in Addison's office (they had a distaste for the cafeteria). wow classic leveling addon zygor; uber interview process software engineer; men's rhombus north face; acute hepatitis diagnosis; long handle for spray paint can Dec 6, 2021 - the grey's anatomy fan-fic i am righting. She was the fall he had always desired. They never have been sisters and they never will be. TikTok video from foxgioves (@foxgloves.wp): "DAY 04: cassie and george from CODING by @fxllmoons.wp // EVERYTHING IS FAKE!! What if they decided to give their relationship one more shot? Come in, come in!" This story is short and sweet and full of oblivious men. Who are you going to meet i A young doctor has comes to the Grey-Sloan memorial hospital, old nicknames return and drama it caused when Dr. Hanna O'Reily starts working with the doctors of Grey-Slo What if Derek and Amelia have a 13 year old sister and she is in hospital because of a drug Overdose planecrash. Miranda Bailey (Grey's Anatomy) (273) Izzie Stevens (233) Exclude Relationships Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery (1194) Addison Montgomery/Derek Shepherd (237) Meredith Grey/Derek Shepherd (175) Arizona Robbins/Callie Torres (127) Addison Montgomery/Mark Sloan (126) Lexie Grey/Mark Sloan (62) . first published chapter: July 16th 2 just between us did the love affair maim you too?

The Instigator Personality, Articles G

grey's anatomy fanfiction oc daughter