how do i access my master strawman account

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

When we pay a debt, we give substance for substance. So by creating Federal Reserve Notes, the government had to create a jurisdiction to cover the kinds of contracts which use them. If you want to understand this fully, go to a law library and photocopy these two sections from the UCC. How To Access Your Master Strawman Account gl/qVF6CuSupp. The methods presented in the following are more passive ways of dealing with our legal system, basically by boxing the judge in a corner. Now I personally have not tried any of this, however I see the value in this approach. Officer: Oh, no, I was just getting the address I didnt look down there. Has Obama Lost Control Of the Philippines? Please and thank you!! Fortunately, I made a friend of a judge. Thank you for your comment! You will also need to understand UCC 1-103 the argument and recourse. Hi, A very good friend of mine says this is the real thing. if you want to earn coins from coin master enter here https://goodfile.cc/e454d96. Dear Prime Minister's Office, Under freedom of Information act, please provide me with the following information: I would like to access my Pre-Paid Account as Agent, that was created at my Birth by UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION. Check the box agreeing to these terms before proceeding.6. Accessing your 'Strawman' Account - Filing a UCC1 Financing The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. Is this applicable in Canada? I am undoubtedly going to appeal this case. How do I access my master Strawman account? the government has given you the benefit to discharge your debts with limited liability, and you dont have to pay your debts. Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as an agent for another for the purposes of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct. My name is Greg, I look forward to hear if you have any Canadian info. Transparency is your friend. Hi. Behold the Philippines Under U.S. Democracy for 113 Years! Having started out on this journey. Yes, he is. Could you please talk me through the process of what I would need to do next. We have to go into court and be wise and harmless, and not make demands. Under the Common Law, every contract must be entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally by both parties or it is void and unenforceable. The Master Strawman Account, on the other hand, is a more comprehensive account that includes not just the funds owed to you but all financial transactions related to your identity. To my knowledge this private agreement between you and your agent in commerce is effected to ensure that you indemnify the public against any damage you, as the living [being], make against any member of the public as they operate only under limited liability insurance and therefore are at risk to damage by your day to day activities. Can I follow the process above or is it a different process ??? We do not sugar-coat whats true. 2. But Common Law cannot compel performance. How the Cabal Maintains Their Power & How to Defeat Them | Towards Emancipation, The UCC Connection to Our Slavery & How to Access Our Strawman Account | Die Independent Society, http://swissindo.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015-05-20_swissindo-letter-to-world-leaders.pdf, Zelensky and His Cronies Are Trying to Cover Up a Major Corruption Scandal in Ukraine, Kiev Regime Flooding Black Markets with NATO-sourced Weapons, Understanding the Logic of Canada Giving $2.26 Billion in Arms to Ukraine, The Stage is Set for A Full Blown Hybrid World War III, G20 Foreign Ministers Meeting Likely to End in Deadlock with The Bodys Relevance Under Threat, US Preparing False Flag Chemical Attacks in Ukraine, The Wests Narrative of the Russian Threat: A Tool for Destabilization and Hegemonic Control, Munich Security Conference 2023: Intensifying Authoritarian Revisionism, Biodigital Convergence: The Pandemic Started The Genetic Transformation Of Humanity, The Ninth Anniversary of The War in Ukraine, CBDCs The Good, The Bad, & The Downright Ugly, Colossal Financial Pyramid: BlackRock and The WEF Great Reset, Iran Establishes 2,200 km of Strategic Underground Cities, Victoria Nuland Confirms: US Supports Ukrainian Attacks on Crimea, The Rockefeller Rules-based World Order Circles the Drain of History, Ukraine: The Mess that Victoria Nuland Made, Duterte Plays Hard Ball vs Local Oligarchs and US Deep State. Why CIA Created the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines. Wouldnt a BOE or IBOE cover any tax issues that may come out of this? He said, In 1938, all the higher judges, the top attorneys and the U.S. attorneys were called into a secret meeting and this is what we were told: This is civil jurisdiction of Compelled Performance which also has Criminal Penalties for not adhering to the letter of the contract, but this only applies to International Contracts. Username or email. Question: How did you box in the judge? After many days of preparation, I felt confident of my research. Always! I am from London and am researching filing a UCC-1. Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. 4. I live in Australia. The district court had decided on the basis of Commercial (Negotiable Instruments) Law: that this man was not under any contract with the Erie Railroad, and therefore he had no standing to sue the company. This is very helpful I need this in my life I have learned so much about UCC1 in so little time thanks. The Banking system would have you believe we have nothing and have to earn our living, when in fact we have everything and we have a right to a living. Hello and thank you for doing all the ground work required to access this important information. Instead, its best to focus on status correction which is more powerful than attempting to access an account. This includes any debts, loans, or other financial obligations that you may have. Either you drove the wrong way on a one-way street or you didnt. 100,000,000 is recognized in all trading platforms. Here are the steps you need to follow to access your Master Strawman Account: Now that we have explained how to access your Master Strawman Account, lets take a look at why it is important to do so. If You Are Determined To Learn, No One Can Stop Self-government is not possible unless the citizens are educated sufficiently to enable them to exercise oversight. 2011-2023 Copyright Covert Geopolitics - an online publication of eClinik Learning. If you are looking to become an SPC and correct your status, yes, you can file your paperwork from Canada. Copyright 2006-2023 A.W.A.R.E | All Rights Reserved, Without Prejudice, U.C.C 1-308. Please be on the lookout for our email with more details. Remember the verse: I send you out as sheep in wolf country; be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. But I have never heard of that jurisdiction. You can catch any fraudulent transactions before they cause significant damage to your credit score or financial standing. After that you will have to send you bond into the treasury so your direct account can be activated. He did not know what it meant. Private Agreement is a private agreement evidencing a contract between you and your dead at law legal fiction strawman crown security interest name. Video tutorials about how to access your master strawman account. . I have watched many Peter Stone videos and read tons about all this. Make sure all information is accurate and up-to-date.4. If they did not treat strawmen as real people, then there would be no way to deal with all of the money and property that belongs to strawmen. This cannot be Common Law, because who would you injure if you did not buckle up? .a. I dont care how old they are; you have no right to overturn a standing decision of the United States Supreme Court in a District Court. Judge: Youre not very observant as an officer. Modern Masters ethically serves small businesses in metaphysical, paranormal, healing, spirituality, homesteading, acupuncture and other related fields. If the judge insists on proceeding with the case, just act confused and ask this question: Let me see if I understand, Your Honor. A: If you suspect fraudulent activity in your Master Strawman Account, you should contact the IRS immediately and report the issue. This is a fact of legal procedures. If you know it is Admiralty Jurisdiction, and they have admitted on the record that you are in Admiralty Court, you can demand that the international maritime contract, to which you are supposedly a party, and which you supposedly have breached, be placed into evidence. This is done by creating multiple fake accounts which all support the same idea. Our expert guide breaks down the factors, Read More how long does it take to sell a carContinue, Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment service developed by Square Inc. With Cash App, you, Read More how to make money on cash app in minutesContinue, Before discussing how to find an attorneys success rate buy Cheyenne, its important to define what, Read More how to Find Out An Attorneys Success Rate Buy CheyenneContinue, If you want to learn how to apply bank loan for business buy cheyenne, we will, Read More how to apply bank loan for business buy cheyenneContinue, Discover how to get your hands on the Pearl Ticket Goat Black Friday with our comprehensive, Read More How to get pearl ticket goat black FridayContinue, Your email address will not be published. Eventually the truth will be revealed and the sooner we begin to create our own abundance, beyond the false abundance pushed by our would-be masters, the sooner we will no longer need the tool of slaves; money. I am using this in my next traffic ticket hearing. Theyve already been taught all these thin. But we find them being in Statutory Jurisdiction. JURISDICTION By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can gain access to your Master Strawman Account and take control of your personal finances. However, if the judge wont listen to you and just moves ahead with the case, then you will want to read to him that last sentence of 1-103.6 which states: The Code cannot be read to preclude a Common Law action. And he will ask, so be prepared to explain it to the court. It is important to remember when we go into a court that we are in a commercial international jurisdiction. does this also work in South America? EIN Package 6: EXPRESS 24 HOUR Business Day Delivery - Estate AND Foreign 98 EINs - $329.99 (Espaol), EIN Package 5: EXPRESS 24 HOUR, BUSINESS DAY Delivery - Foreign 98 EIN - $199.99 (Espaol), Banking Tips For Opening Up A Bank Account, Business Credit Cards To Apply with Bad Credit, Bankruptcy Should Not Be Reported On Your Credit Report, 4 Websites To Help You Build an 800 Credit Score, [email protected], [email protected]. (UCC 1-308 (old 1-207).9) Since I knew a little about banking and instruments and the basis of claiming the Birth cart was to remove it from the company who was trading it so you could I realized some of these processes had to be some somewhat true. By following the steps outlined in this article and seeking help from reputable sources. Capitalize only the first letter and sma. to discharge your bills; it won't let you buy up a lot of new stuff with it. Since Common Law (criminal) and Equity Law (contracts) require remedy or exchanges of real value, the entire Justice System was turned upside down. The Banking system would have you believe we have nothing and have to The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. citizen to make sure you know you are no longer dealing with the enslaved strawman or a federal citizen with limited rights, you now have the real common law flesh and blood sovereign citizen in front of you. If you seek legal advise, find yourself a competent lawyer or attorney. Note: These are some of the questions asked after the main lecture. In addition, becoming an SPC is a good route to take, especially since being a secured party is the foundation to ones sovereignty. This is about how to access your Master strawman account. It is an agreement that, Into the Storm (Hosted by Justin Deschamps), Media Archive (Shows, Videos, Presentations), Barbara H Whitfield RT and Charles L Whitfield MD, EMF Harmonized (Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Radiation Protection. The FR will not send you funds. We are incompetent because we are made ignorant of how the system actually works. AND THIS IS NO JOKE. Thank you so much, You can make informed decisions about your personal finances and plan for a successful financial future. STRAWMAN: A front, a third party who is put up in name only to take part in a transaction. Could you please talk me through the process of what I would need to do next. We are currently working on our website development and appreciate and thank your patience through our growth progress. Blog Further, it says: this system of law was codified as the Uniform Commercial Code , and has been adopted in every state. We help students in Canada file their SPCs and correct their statuses. If you accept a benefit offered by government, then you are obligated to follow, to the letter, each and every statute involved with that benefit. Review the terms and conditions of the website. When you receive your green card you know they have been notified you have claimed your Birth Certificate. Remedy is a way to get out from under that law, and you recover your loss. I explained one of the keys earlier, which is that the country is bankrupt and we have no rights. I believe the benefit being used is that we have been given the privilege of discharging debt with limited liability, instead of paying debt. So until they can gradually consolidate all armies into a WORLD ARMY and all courts into a single WORLD COURT, it is not expedient to admit the jurisdiction the courts are operating under. Therefore, if you have made a sufficient, timely, and explicit reservation of your rights at 1-308 (old 1-207), you may then insist that the statutes be construed in harmony with the Common Law. A: No, you cannot access your Master Strawman Account online. A letter of attorney. They know that if your name appears in all capital letters, its not really your name. Australia ( Your Strawman in Law ) Birth Certificate Dailymotion Australia ( Your Strawman in Law ) Birth Certificate. I didnt know too much, but I boxed them in. 1-308 (old 1-207). I even called Telecheck to clarify on the phone what their letter was stating. You must play a little ignorant. If youre ever in town, stop by, and if Im not sitting on a case we will visit. Now your first appearance is in a court of record and not in a traffic court, where there is no record. Thank you for your innerstanding. Thank you, An email has been sent to you from one of our customer support team . In essence, a Strawman Account is a dummy account that is created in your name by the government. Identity theft is a growing problem, and by keeping an eye on your financial activity. Im in Canada and was wondering if you knew if the process was the same for our birth certificates here? Open up Commercial Account and TDA account. Access Your Account Account Number . No. Thou shalt not steal! Here we have a lot of conceptual clarity. Just so we can understand how this whole process works, let us look at a court situation such as a traffic violation. I am in Australia, where do I start and who do I lodge it with? Stay Tuned For Pt. Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as an agent for another for the purposes of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct. Before1933, you exchanged a gallon of milk for a dollar, which is a promise to pay gold or silver; real value for real value. Once your request has been processed, you will receive a letter from the IRS confirming that you are now the trustee of your Master Strawman Account. Understanding the concept to access Master Strawman Account: To understand the concept of access Master Strawman Account, we first need to know what a Strawman Account is. It is possible to using this method to re-declare yourself the executor of your estate. Finally, you can contact the Strawman Company directly to inquire about the status of your account. This is a self-funded site. A straw man is also a person of no means, or one who deliberately accepts a liability or other monetary responsibility without the resources to fulfill it, usually to shield another party. Your strawman is usually your full name written in all capital letters. Later, when I went to visit the judge, I told him of my problem with the Supreme Court cases dealing with Public Policy rather than the Public Law. all i find is people giving false info, or trying to get your N.I number and details. It is an agreement that. My grandfather was Capt John Autrey and Jeremiah Riley we are the original pioneers whom came to America 1613. What they would have to do is place the national debt into evidence. I won the case, and on the way out I had to stop by the clerks office to get some papers. MasterTrackEarn credit the argument of the hypothesis, then we say youre attacking a straw man. Contact Us By accessing your account with your unique account number and password, you can perform transactions on securities of which you have control. Isnt the judge sworn to up hold the Constitution? 4. It is this same system that the now reconciled One Peoples Public Trust used to foreclose on all banks and Corporations masquerading as Government in late 2012. Q: Why is it important to access my Master Strawman Account? You didnt notice this printing under the signature on this license, when you copied his name and address onto the ticket? I bet it totally works. This form allows you to designate yourself as the trustee of your Master Strawman Account. Also what would come after filing the UCC1? Gladly i found you guys, thanks for your contribution. REMEDY AND RECOURSE This is the law firm that will assist with the DTC questionnaire and get your bond, once assigned a CUSIP , on blue screen. The platform will only recognize this amount. Data do artigo royal mills iced coffee caffeine; sims 4 create a world mod twistedmexi . This reserves your rights. Can i file a UCC-1 in Washington. If we go into court and say, I DEMAND MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS , the judge will most likely say, You mention the Constitution again, and Ill find you in contempt of court ! Then we dont understand how he can do that. While it may, at times, seem hopelessly complicated, it is not that difficult to grasp are lawyers really as smart as they would have us believe? Judge: Let me see that license! (He looks at it turns to the officer). He said that he had already told me too much he wasnt going to tell me any more. Your STRAWMAN I.D. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.. I heard that judges in Canada will say that this only applies to the USA. You have to set up the TDA once you have DTC questionnaire complete and you will need an advising pass through bank in order to complete this process. One such way is at https://www.Cancel1Mortgage.info with the IPN check to pay off your debts. A strawman is a legal fiction, which means it is not a real person. If you cant access the account, that may mean its no longer active. Contact us today to inquire about the new services and packages we offer for individuals, family, couples, and friends. The Code recognizes the Common Law. They would have to admit that the international bankers own the whole nation, and that we are their slaves. This will be answered later. Your email address will not be published. Winston Shrout has a powerful grasp of this knowledge. Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! We will discuss what it is, why its essential to access it, how to access it, and common questions about the process. Ultimately, the only way for us to have even a snowballs chance is to understand the RULES OF THE GAME, and to come to an understanding of the true nature of the Law. The only thing I learned from the strawman process was the UCC and even that wasnt filed properly. I have a question about the nature of this action. Pull down funds from TDA through pass through account. 3 #Expairtation, Of 14th #Ammendment- While Being Massa In Due Course Of #100BillionDollars! The whole financial system can be simplified by admitting the counterfeit money of the West terrorised the Gold standard of the East the East is now offering to share all the asset based currency equally with 7.5 billion of us at around $3million each but the leadership of the West is failing to fill out the form so the people of the West are being denied their prosperity by their own so called leaders http://swissindo.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015-05-20_swissindo-letter-to-world-leaders.pdf the slavery is not by the laws, its by the ill-intent of the slave masters who must be removed from all public positions. UCC 1-308 (old 1-207) goes on to say: I again thank you for your timely responses. And one last question and I hope you dont get offended because I am sincere: Is there anyone you have done this for that is willing to vouch for the process? Equity Law is law which compels performance. The theory suggests that each person has 2 versions of themselves: a physical version and a separate, legal version. Your UCC can be filed online, your documents are registered mail to the treasury, your CUSIP application can be done online, YOUR DTC questionnaire may be filled out online as well. For example, contracts used to read, For one dollar and other valuable considerations, I will paint your house, etc. I said, Judge, by what authority do you overturn the standing decisions of the United States Supreme Court. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Understood or implied without being statedand. 2. It is simply insurance to protect members of the public from any accidental or delinquent actions from us as private people. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Any violation of Common Law is a CRIMINAL ACT , and is punishable. All of it.I have been told there has been no case like mine in over 100 years . The clarity afforded the average Joe when it comes to applying the Law to his advantage is about as clear as mud pie; no transparency. Is there info for someone like me to access my bond money. Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. If this/these charge/s is/are not under the Common Law, or under Admiralty and those are the only criminal jurisdictions mentioned in the Constitution what kind of jurisdiction could this court be operating under? I refer to this as a Global Financial System or IOU system and use terms to describe the concepts involved but this whole idea is very cryptic. I wish I knew this back them when I was 20 years younger, now 42 I still can used it for my advantage. Deceptive acts and practices. Are the fees upfront or are they deducted once the bond goes live? Do the instructions for filing (above), still apply three years later? If we are defending ourselves from the government, we find that the lawyers quickly take our money, and then tell us as the ship is sinking, I cant help you with that Im an officer of the court. STRAWMAN: A front, a third party who is put up in name only to take part in a transaction. Here is another post with more information on the Public Law for Remedy: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/08/exemption-account-is-public-law-your.html. how do you fill out the ucc1 properly because i filled mine out in the state of Missouri and am unsure if and how to do it correctly. It is done using "Treasury Direct Account Authorization" under OMB # 1535-0138 and "Durable Power of Attorney for Securities and Savings Bonds Transaction" under OMB # 1535-0069. This portion of the Julians Debt Contesting Experience OPPT Success Storiesdescribes the concept: PUBLIC LAW V. PUBLIC POLICY (If it were a civil action there could be no fine, so it has to be criminal). That was a valid contract the dollar was a genuine, silver dollar. How the UCC works to resolve agreements instead of contracts; Apply for CUSIP number through www.cusip.com. COURTS OF CONTRACT That process is accomplished in the updated SPC process. I have searched for answers for so long : ( There are some amazing warriors out there in the field of Freeman techniques, Dean Clifford is an example. The "UCC Account" is a reference to the creation in the process . We sometimes share our thoughts and opinions based on FACTS and well-researched topics. However, the courts dont want to admit that they are operating under Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdictions, so they took the international law or Law Merchant and adopted it into our codes. Thanks! It is, as all bits of wisdom are, a point of departure from which to begin our own journey into understanding, that we all might be able to pass on to others; greater knowledge and hope, and to God: the gift of lives in peace, freedom and praise. Bond becomes live again on stock market. Access Your Master Straw Man Account AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Access your Strawman . Accessing your Master Strawman Account is a straightforward process, but it does require some documentation. I have a unique social security number. But you must understand the Constitution, in Article I, 10, gives us the unlimited right to contract, as long as we do not infringe on the life, liberty or property of someone else.

To Catch A Smuggler: Peru, Articles H

how do i access my master strawman account