is william hurt related to john hurt

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Most folks know him from ALIEN but I loved him as Sir Richard Rich from A Man for All Seasons.'. In the autumn of 2015, Hurt announced he was in remission and vowed to continue working. His father was previously vicar of St John's parish in . "It is with great sadness that the Hurt family mourns the passing of William Hurt, beloved father and Oscar winning actor, on March 13, 2022, one week before his 72nd birthday," Hurt's son said in a statement. Thats likely the biggest factor, along with not really being a huge box office draw. He said that several of the women in the film, including Ms. Tilly, Glenn Close, Jo Beth Williams and May Kay Place, had organized a baby shower for Ms. Jennings and that Mr. Hurt had attended. [47][48], In 2004, Hurt was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE). Mel Brooks hailed him as a 'truly magnificent talent' while Harry Potter author JK Rowling called him 'immensely talented and deeply beloved'. I always liked that he seemed to have his own way of speaking, like Walken. One fan tweeted: So sad to hear about William Hurts passing., Another wrote: RIP William Hurt, loved him in the Marvel movies!. While never the box office draw Sylvester Stallone was his films were still for the most part financially successful and critically acclaimed. Selena Gomez vs. Hailey Bieber: Why Everyone Thinks They Need to Pick a Side, I wonder about all the folks who Google-search their abusers, waiting for the day when they will no longer exist. The theatre production premiered at the National Media Museum, in Bradford and toured during 2010. Their marriage ended in 1982, after seven years. He died on March 13, 2022, at the age of 71. 12:23 GMT 28 Jan 2017 Tom Sizemore, Heat and Saving Private Ryan Actor, Dead at 61 The four-time Academy Award nominee William Hurt, who died Sunday at 71, left behind a bulging filmography over 100 appearances in movies and television in the 45 years between his first (on a . The only concession you can make is to what you believe is right. Sir John Vincent Hurt CBE (22 January 1940 25 January 2017) was an English actor whose career spanned over five decades. He was 71. March 13, 2022 2:16pm. Anselm (born Michael), a Roman Catholic convert who became a monk and writer at Glenstal Abbey; Hurt had contributed to his brother's books. Keifer Sutherland called Hurt 'a deer friend' and extended his 'deepest sympathies to John Hurt's family, friends and fans'. Apparently there was some alcoholism in his life, as well. But I must also use a good deal of energy to prevent his memory from sitting down next to me and abusing me all over again. At the BAFTAs, he won Best Actor in 1976 and 1981 for The Naked Civil Servant and The Elephant Man. He also starred in the Oscar-nominated Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy in 2011 alongside Gary Oldman, and even had a turn in the BBC's revamped Doctor Who as the haunted 'War Doctor' in 2013. Were William Hurt and John Hurt related? Copyright 2023 Penske Business Media, LLC. Sara WEBBER. Hurt was born John Vincent Hurt on 22 January 1940 in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, the son of Phyllis (ne Massey; 1907-1975), an engineer and one-time actress, and Arnold Herbert Hurt (1904-1999), a mathematician who became a Church of England clergyman and served as vicar of Holy Trinity Church in Shirebrook, Derbyshire. And although he was still an acclaimed actor, landing some of the biggest roles in the industry, he later said that those 'wild' days were a response to the tragedy. Marlee Matlin shares a rocky history with William Hurt. [16], Hurt's first film was The Wild and the Willing (1962) and TV's Gideon's Way episode: The Tin God (1964) as prison escapee Freddy Tisdale, but his first major role was as Richard Rich in A Man for All Seasons (1966). William Hurt-- an Oscar-winning actor with a long tenure in Hollywood -- has died. ', Bonnie Wright, who played Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films, wrote: 'John Hurt. She said: 'He understood it was a unique way for children to seek help. Since then the Derbyshire-born actor remained an enigmatic and much-beloved presence on the screen. The star later found a new generation of fans by taking on the role of Garrick Ollivander in the Harry Potter franchise. There were eight of us sitting around the other night and only one was drinking wine. Nothing better. He decided he wanted to become an actor after his first role as a girl in a school production of The Blue Bird by Maurice Maeterlinck. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a28b73aaefbc196 [30] He also played the title character in an audio drama adaptation of The Invisible Man for the company, for which he was nominated for a BBC Audio Drama Award. William Hurt is just looking to pick up work. Hopping on a motorcycle, Hurt traveled all the way to the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon, where he played Edmund in Eugene O'Neill's Long Day's Journey into Night. 'How that process happens, I'm sorry to tell you I can't describe.'. Trial Testimony Ends. He was still working up to his death, having been attached to World War II drama Darkest Hour, which saw him playing besieged PM Neville Chamberlain alongside Gary Oldman as Winston Churchill and Ben Mendelsohn as King George VI. Eternal.'. A former girlfriend of William Hurt, who died Sunday at the age of 71, recounted the alleged physical abuse she endured while dating the actor in a guest column for Variety. ''Our marriage was over in 1978.'' This television film depicts Crisp's later years in New York. 'What was so touching and lovely about John was that this wasn't an actor talking to fans, this was a person talking to a person. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} John Hurt was the father of William Hurt, the elder, who died in Caroline County in 1749. The judge reserved decision yesterday after testimony in the trial concluded. In The Good Night, Hurt plays a once-famous screen-writer in his seventies who is desperate to fix his relationship with his son and make sure he is not a burden to his wife before he dies. Hurt, professor emeritus of history and former history department chairperson, died Jan. 15, 2022. 3 min read. William Hurt, a prolific film actor who often played a reserved intellectual in earlier roles, has died at 71. For example this article from 1994 addresses what you're talking about. Farewell to a Hollywood legend: Sir John Hurt, who starred in The Elephant Man, Alien and Harry Potter, dies aged 77 after a battle with cancer as tributes pour in to 'the most gentlemanly of. Hurt's first marriage was to Mary Beth Hurt, an actress. [18] Despite the scholarship, paying his tuition fees and living expenses was difficult, so he persuaded some of his friends to pose naked and sold the portraits. Daniel Day Lewis is famously picky about what roles he takes. John Hurt, in full Sir John Vincent Hurt, (born January 22, 1940, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Englanddied January 25, 2017, Cromer, Norfolk), British actor known for his insightful and sensitive portrayals of damaged or eccentric characters. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} [62], In 2014, Hurt designed a Paddington Bear statue which was placed outside the British Museum. He married Margaret Glover in 1652, in Virginia, British Colonial America. Children of The Elder HURT WILLIAM are: 4.i. All I know is that my best work has come out of being committed and happy. Submissions should be for the purpose of informing or initiating a discussion, not just to entertain readers. [55], Since 2003, Hurt was a patron of the Proteus Syndrome Foundation, both in the United Kingdom and in the US. William Hurt, (born March 20, 1950, Washington, D.C., U.S.died March 13, 2022, Portland, Oregon), American actor who transitioned from roles as a leading man to a series of distinctive character roles in the latter portion of his career. A great man & great friend of Norfolk & NCFC', the Norwich City Football Club. It was only after many, many years I admitted to myself that I was the victim of domestic violence.. Actor William Hurt has died. His son, Will, . I dont understand why anyone ever thought he was good. [65][66] On 23 January 2013, he was given an Honorary Doctor of Arts by the University of Lincoln, at Lincoln Cathedral. Hurt had an older brother, Br. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. NO.William Hurt born, William McChord Hurt (born March 20, 1950) in Washington, D.C., the son. Hurt won the best actor Oscar in 1986 for. He was a fine actor, an Academy Award winner. Throughout the exchange, Mr. Hurt sat impassively, his chin resting on an upright arm. ActressJamie Lee Curtis wrote: 'JohnHurt. Probably for being a douchebag and weird career choices. Related Articles 'Good Times' Actor Johnny Brown Dead at 84 'Hardy Boys' and 'My Three Sons . ''I told. After several such forays, Justice Silberman became confused whether she should be ruling ''sustained'' or ''overruled'' whenever Mr. Hurt's lawyer, Martin Shelton, objected. His turn as John Merrick in The Elephant Man the following year saw him nominated for the biggest prize in Hollywood, an Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. 'I was in awe of him because he always looked regal even though we played unwashed rebels in a post apocalyptic film. "[17], Hurt's father moved to St Aidan's Church in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire. They had three sons, Moses, John and Joel. Great mind. The one time he showed any emotion was on Monday when a former personal assistant testified that Mr. Hurt had ordered her to destroy his financial records and have his home checked for electric listening devices after he learned of Ms. Jennings's lawsuit against him. William McChord Hurt (March 20, 1950 - March 13, 2022) was an American actor. [46] He died at his home in Cromer, Norfolk, on 25 January 2017, three days after his 77th birthday. He has appeared in one film that has been selected for the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically or aesthetically" significant: Broadcast News (1987). He picked up yet another BAFTA just two years later in 1980 - this time as a leading actor in David Lynch's Elephant Man. I feel lucky that I survived and overcame him. Hurt won the best actor Oscar in 1986 for. What a salty bitter thing to do. According to Deadline, William Hurt died of prostate cancer. Hell, there's still folks in Hollywood who publicly support Roman Polanski to this day. Great actor. Are John Hurt And William Hurt Related? Hurt, whose death was confirmed by his agent Charles McDonald on Saturday, is survived by wife Anwen Rees-Myers, and sons, Alexander and Nick, from his third marriage withJo Dalton. How old is Charles Hurt? Hurt's film debut was in Ken Russell's science-fiction feature Altered States . He was probably born during the first decade of the 1700s in King William County, Virginia. Dr. Hurt had been in good health until he was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia days before his death. [42], In 2016, Hurt announced he was in favour of the United Kingdom voting to remain in the EU. Trending Smoke received massive acclaim from viewers and critics alike, with the main praise directed to the way the film connects every character through the . He also acted in the acclaimed films Melancholia (2011), Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011), Only Lovers Left Alive (2013), Hercules (2014) Jackie (2016). I don't agree that that's why; according to Wikipedia, that didn't come to light until 2009, and besides, it's not like that was really cause to stop giving someone work in Hollywood at that time. It stars William Hurt, Kathleen Turner and Richard Crenna, and features Ted Danson, J. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, to celebrate the British cultural figures of his life that he most admired. John Hurt. Sir John once boasted that he drank up to seven bottles of wine a night but he mellowed with age and Hurt, who once described his career as not bad 'for an old drunk', received a string of honors towards the end of his six decade-long career. (My own recollection is that we both apologized and both did a great deal to heal our lives, Hurt said in a statement at the time.). [15] Hurt stated that a senior master at the school would abuse him and others by removing his two false front teeth and putting his tongue in the boys' mouths, as well as rubbing their faces with his stubble, and that the experience affected him hugely. Sir John Hurt. I did enjoy his performance in the doctor and Micheal. William Hurt died on Sunday at the age of 71, with tributes pouring in for the Hollywood legend and star of films like Body Heat, Children of a Lesser God and The Big Chill. The iconic scene in which an alien bursts from his chest won the actor a place in film history. yes. WILLIAM HURT'S DIVORCE DRAMA. Coupled with the fact that he was ageing (look at the hairline) and difficult behind-the-scenes, and it is clear why directors would move onto, The next generation of actors (Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicholas Cage, Sean Penn, Ralph Fiennes, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton), Box office stars (Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Kevin Costner, Tom Cruise, Richard Gere, John Travolta, Mel Gibson, Samuel L Jackson), Audience favorites (Robert Redford, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Robert Duvall). Have something to tell us about this article? 13:08 GMT 30 Jan 2017. John HURT and 17. [63], In January 2002, Hurt received an honorary degree from the University of Derby. Hurts son, Will, confirmed his fathers passing in a statement, reported by Deadline: It is with great sadness the Hurt family mourns the passing of William Hurt, beloved father and Oscar-winning actor, on 13 March 2022, one week before his 72nd birthday. [49] He was created a Knight Bachelor in the 2015 New Year Honours for services to drama. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} In 1960, he won a scholarship to RADA, where he trained for two years. Hurthad been filming for movie the Darkest Hour, in which he was to play the Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain in the early days of World War Two. Likewise, neither actor was related to American star John Heard, who passed away in 2017. Hurt was also known for his work as a voice actor and took his talents to the small screen, where he played a prominent role in Doctor Who, The Naked Civil Servant, and I, Claudius. William Hurt died on March 13. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} In 1980, at the height of his physical abuse, Hurt dumped Kaz. Brilliant actor. William Hurt, an Oscar-winning actor known for his roles in "Broadcast News" and "Kiss of the Spider Woman," has died at the age of 71. I believe because by the 1990s he was established after his work in the 80s . He famously hurled himself in a drunken rage at a pack of paparazzi, and his picture was often splashed across newspapers. He was 83. William Hurt, whose laconic charisma and self-assured subtlety as an actor made him one of the 1980s' foremost leading men in movies such as "Broadcast News," "Body Heat" and "The Big Chill,". On his days off we swam, read poetry to each other and made love. John Hurt (d. I723) in order to have been the father of a son born not later than 1680, must . In 1937, he moved his family to Derbyshire, where he became Perpetual Curate of Holy Trinity Church. Stephen Colbert, a comedian, writer and producer, highlighted the actor's performance as Richard Rich in A Man for All Seasons, calling it 'a paragon of heartbreaking human weakness & model for many characters'. William Hurt's son, Will, posted today that his father has died. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} "The family requests privacy at this time." Dark City (1998) - 3.65/5. Spiked with gossipy items about off-screen life during the filming of the movie ''The Big Chill,'' their testimony, and that of Ms. Hurt and others yesterday, seemed to lend a modern twist to the customary tale of Hollywood heartbreak. Comedian Stephen Fry called the news of Hurt's passing 'terrible news', and wrote: 'We've lost #JohnHurt as great on the stage, small screen and big. Being Happy, Best Work, Committed. Hurt was regarded as one of Britain's finest actors. In 1968 he started a relationship with Marie Lise Volpeliere-Porrot, who he called 'love of his life'. [20] Around the same time, he lent his voice to Ralph Bakshi's animated film adaptation of Lord of the Rings, playing the role of Aragorn. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. RIP John Hurt.'. The couple moved to County Wicklow, where they settled close to their friends, director John Boorman and Claddagh Records founder and Guinness heir Garech Browne. The name William Hurt has over 312 birth records, 102 death records, 111 criminal/court records, 898 address records, 158 phone records & more. In 1967, he began his longest relationship with Marie-Lise Volpeliere-Pierrot, a French model. In 2013, Hurt appeared in Doctor Who as a 'forgotten' incarnation of the Doctor, known as the War Doctor. Hurt's son, Will, confirmed to news outlets that the. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px}

Why Did Will Draw The Clock Wrong Hannibal, Barwon Heads Carnival 2021, Articles I

is william hurt related to john hurt