lab rats chase gets hurt fanfiction

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

:). " I would probably had the same reaction if my brothers and sisters planned something without me. For one he has trust issues beyond extreme, and he will no longer speak English, or any language for that matter. He was wearing a big smile and his eyes were sparkling in excitement. "I he- i told you to stand back. Was it all a lie to you, Chase! He tells everyone else at the island what happened. I stepped back. Adam growls at me and storms off. TWs are included in that and the notes(FYI NO you don't have to read my rewrite to read this lmao), A clock ticks. "Adam. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This is the story of kick and Brase. Chase has been having feelings for Adam. Kaz (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) Chase Davenport; Additional Tags: Hurt/Comfort; Angst with a Happy Ending; Fluff and Hurt/Comfort; Tooth-Rotting Fluff; Chase is hurt; Kaz loves to take care of him; Doctor Kaz; Kaz is more intelligent than he lets on; They cant flirt like normal people; Just kiss already!! 5. Chase is the first one to see it, thanks to an alert he has set up for any significant social media posts regarding the Elite Force: a slightly blurry phone picture of Kaz kissing a blonde in a black-and-gold costume, accompanied by the text omg one of those elite force guys got a new gf??? "Chase please don't walk away from me", Kaz said louder now. Spike said with a sense of determination in his voice that should have convinced Kaz this wasn't Chase. This is important. It wouldn't be Labrats if it did. His whole life changed when he found a girl shoved in a locker. You're everything to me!" "Kaz i'm serious, take a step back right now!" A girl of seven eagerly turns on her computer, willing to jump into another world. #rats, Every was in the training area except for chase and then chase came in and then out of nowhere Adam said Adam: who wants to see the bionic brother toss!!! Yeah you read that right. Finally, the bell stopped ringing, and he sat up, in relief. Chase squinted his eyes at the sudden bright light, then covered his ears and yelled at the BOOM the firework let out. Intact they are all friends. The Daven twin swap! He doesn't know if he feels the same way though. Please consider turning it on! As the twenty-four hour waiting period is winding down on her ransom claim, she's becoming more anxious to leave this horrid lab. He asked voice soft, filled with pain. Sure rising your voice at someone isn't a mature thing to do. He'd seen Chase forgivecertain people for much worse and much faster too. The Lab Rats are losing. Jack and chase a footballers. It's a book that contains preferences that only include: "Bree! He is a sucker for drama. How could they not invite me to my own birthday party? Bree comes over runs me to the top of the roof shoving me off. 141 pages May 26, 2014. The Daven twin swap! "I am too i really liked you for h.. His voice sounded strange to Spike, almost as if he was trying not to start begging for forgiveness. Youdo you really think that all youre worth is mission leader? Kaz asks, and theres something hesitant in his voice that Chase cant read. "What is that?" #disney It was so peaceful in contrast to my life. adam bree chase davenport donald fanfic fanfiction hurt injury labrats leo onesecondtoolate . Their relationship wasnt perfect, but it was theirs. Disney XD shows Lab Rats and Mighty Med have scheduled a crossover episode and this gave me an idea for a crossover fan-fiction. ""I am still outside.". Do me a favour and tell Kaz where i'm at, would you? Happy Birthday dear Chase, Happy Birthday to you . Well that was just flat out rude and such a mean thing to say. It's okay Chase. Chase Davenport. But Kaz probably didn't expect Spike to pretend to be Chase, so he figured he wouldn't realize it. Donald Davenport slander Who captured her? "You completely disregarded my . [Two Parts] Some seriously creepy cringy conversations between Skylar and Oliver (too bad Oliver grew out of his psycho fase, i mean good for him and hooray for Sky, but these conversations were by far the most entertaining to listen to). 21. She is the sister of Adam Davenport, Chase Davenport, Leo Dooley, Daniel Davenport, and Naomi Davenport. The water was cold. (Part 1) So there are two explanations. "How badly did he hurt you?". Which I'm not.". Leo screams. Unloved. Adam slams my head in the wall. (and Douglas is a DILF despite not being a dad). 11 11. . Chase looked over at Leo sleeping and yelled, WAKE UP! Spike might be able to twist it in to making Chase believe Kaz dumped him, imstead of it being the other way around. You just really liked her touching you??!". 18.4K 285 31. Lab Rats: Elite Force Season 2 by imjustmorgen reviews. 18. "Abso-fucking-lutely-not", Spike spat out. They reached Leo and Adam. I plead. June 29, 2022; medical bills on credit report hipaa violation letter; masajes con aceite de oliva para el cabello . Forgot you're already taken?? He picked me up and threw me across the room almost breaking my arm. "I do! That kind of makes sense, Spike is about to let him go with a warning but then he remembers Chase asking him to stand back and he's pissed of all over again. (AKA: After the events of 'You Posted What?' Okay that was dramatic, sure she could have gone without the backpats and subtle touches of his arms and shoulders, but Kaz made it sound like she was doing a lot more then that. Spin gets awoken on his fourteenth birthday by the Davenport family who have decided to give the young spinning bionic boy his first proper birthday, with one of the Davenport's very focused on his happiness. Harper Wilson, 15-year-old, having discovered her best friend, Leo Dooley's inventor stepdad has three bionic, super-powered teens living cloistered in a secret lab beneath their home, brings them out into the world. This time Chase didn't sound scared, but Spike still didn't like it. ny times!" Spike hears it all go down with his bionic hearing. "We always mock him and complain about him. Lab rats-hurt Fanfiction. I protested, touching my brother's arm. ", Chase sighed annoyed. Or will they give up and split the team after that one what if Giselle got away with her evil plan? You are fucking mine! Get over it. After they have their first fight!! As I sat on the couch as Adam came in. "No, young man. UPTO 50% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS. Now everyone knew. One party. We are coming. No Archive Warnings Apply. Chase Davenport is one of the three main protagonists of the Lab Rats franchise. Dude we have to get him more excited about other things! Kaz says to Oliver. One shots where Spike and Chase are twins. I was not thinking. Chase Davenport love story) 25 pages September 14, 2017 harrypotterfanatic. Then Adam brought chase up to the air and through him across the room all the way toured the hydro loop and chase crashed into it. I realized, he was a very sensitive boy too. If he fails. Then, after defeating Mr Terror aka. I would never hurt you.". 20. Little do they know the worst of the battle is yet to come. The people in it seemed so happy. And I am sorry guys. Adam enjoys joking around about Chase; how short he is, the amount of fun he sucks up, how adorable he gets when someone compliments him, his little blush, how he has a bright smile when he randomly throws out "fun" facts. What will happen when a young high school student finds himself challenged to a beef at "S". Please consider turning it on! READ AND FIND OUT. Oh who was he kidding, they were always on, atleast when it came down to Chase. Or more specifically: Everything Kaz and Oliver loved about the bionic boy. Mr. Davenport said. Alienated. "What are you talking about Chase? The super intelligent bionic superhuman. Also posted on Fanfiction.net under the name Kaliko Jerika. Votes 11. devona strange can the occipital lobe repair itself gaf timberline shingles recall general motors cost leadership strategy oldham police station number He is the smartest of the four super humans. I tried not to swim. He grabs his tea, because someone told him he wasn't allowed to drink cafene at 9pm! Adam & Noor Over time feelings grow between the two, but they keep it a secret. #leo, Hello, here I am again! His skin is pale, white as sheet. brought everyone's attention to the boy running out of it, Chase. "Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you. Every was in the training area except for chase and then chase came in and then out of nowhere Adam said. A Trip To Die For- LREF Fanfic by Rachel Annabelle. "CHASE." Just do it. The Bionic Island is under danger and there may be a new rebel, but will the davenports stay strong and together? In the entire year of them being together, this had never happened before. If it hadn't been for Spike's bionic hearing, he probably would have never figured out how truly toxic Sebastian was. That's how long she's been held hostage. . There will be fluff, angst, and funny oneshots. In which Chase would beg him to stand back, because he didn't want to fight him, but felt overwelmed by all the yelling and the lack of personal space. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. His most used ability (besides . ", "Iknow and i'm sorry, i'ts just when you grow up with 11 siblings, you're kind of used to yelling during arguments, otherwise nobody is going to listen to you and i've always had a little bit of an issue with jealousy, because i used to have to beg my parents to give me even just the slightest bit of attention. Ew just the thought of it makes him want to bust Sebastian out of jail and put his head through a wall. What's his feelings? "Chase, come on. The Song is This is Gospel which is owned by the musically gifted Panic! This is my first Lab rats fan fiction. You can't just use it to listen to people's private conversations, that's disrespectfull. Leo gets into an accident on his way back to his own time and is not only thrown into a different time line, but another dimension all together. I don't know how ma. "Taken" is the 9th episode in Season 3 of Lab Rats. Flame brain & braniac Chase didn't get out fast enough and he heard the bell. Fair enough. Secret twin Just leave him alone." Please consider turning it on! ", "You're getting rid of all the witnesses! He's practically vomited before listening to his twinbrother and his boyfriend being cheesy and grose. I'm not going to stand here and watch him stsy in another toxic relationship. ", "No. To make things worse family drama rises between the davenports. [Part One ]Bionic soldiers. They will face new changes, adventures and love blossoms ahead. Sometimes if he stays awake, they leave him alone. I promise. I run to him. Chase asks Kaz to marry him, but ofcourse this doesn't go flawless. "Bree, my ears hurt, really bad." Chase complained. Chase gets really sick, and Leo tries too hide his sickness. "Don't call me that. I hope you like it.~Joanna~. Well, even more so than his siblings- Adam and Bree. Why my siblings hate me so much? Tutor (Lab Rats Fanfiction) by ungerlover. Bianca Andrews is Leo's best friend. Leo and Adam were hanging out with the rest of the team as they had come to visit for the week. whipped, Skylar comments leaning on Bree. Learning that Marcus was an android was the ultimate betrayal. It was also shown in Bionic Showdown that he can levitate. lab rats chase gets hurt fanfiction. One Second Too Late- Lab Rats One-S. banana8050. A basic bedroom. I will try to Izzy is the perfect student. She can't remember exactly where she came from, but she remembers she had an abusive master. Fanfiction Romance Fan Lab Rats Love Chase Davenport. 12. The others didn't trust marcus in the lab so he was banned from going down their so he had his own room with a capsule and a bed, desk and chair, closet. The only clue he left behind is a burnt-out invention of Davenport's. Sure, he didn't see signs that they looked for him, but he didn't need them. Work Search: "Adam please stop! The wrong twin You do something stupid, you suffer the consequences. Kaz heart broke a little. "Do you guys remember the mission 3 weeks ago..". Spike said in a calm tone. Which wouldn't be too bad, if it weren't for alternate dimension Marcus' annoyingness, the weird feelings alternate dimension Chase makes him feel . As their relationship deepens, roller coaster emotions and drama ensure. Or what?? My uncle Donald was sitting next to him and my dad was stroking his hair. And no, funny enough this wasn't Chase (the anxiety overloaded genius had a serious cafeine problem so anyone else's caefine in take was none of his business), it was the other sibling he was currently living with. All other ideas are welcome!Please leave a kudo and a comment if you like it. Go to therapy, he'll still be alive when you get back.". When Leo's bestfriend 'Isabella' meets Adam, Bree, and Chase- what happens when a certain tall bionic human catches her attention. "B.. Chase, i'm sorry for being a jealous asshole and for not thinking about you're bionic hearing and sensity issues.". You're taking away their privacy. Kaz and Chase meet during the disaster with the Incapacitator and Kaz instantly kinda, somehow develops a crush. FanFiction | unleash . By: ninjagofanfoeva. Infact Spike and his other siblings had been non stop joking about the way Chase was checking Kaz out while training with the girl. "Kaz, ofcourse i still want to be your boyfriend. Ciara's the half sister to Leo Dooley. His voice came out a lot less confident then he meant it to. Please don't judge, I'm really nervous about how this book w Book one in the Pure series Its so cool!!. The benevolent Prince Oliver chooses to let 5 children of the most ruthless villains to live in Aurodon Prep School. Will they act Chapter 1 The Mission Over one silly argument?" I yelled. Votes. . SO ADORABLE! They both say in unison, causing the others to sigh. Everyone ignores his comment and instead focuses on Kaz and Oliver who were staring at the spot where Chase just was. With their bionic sister Bree, they complete missions. With William Brent, Spencer Boldman, Kelli Berglund, Tyrel Jackson Williams. Give the kid some space. What if Chase died and came back? Which leads to intresting scenario's:Like a drunk Kaz confussing his boyfriend for Spike, Spike yelling at Chase for letting people treat him like sh*t, Spike defending Kaz towards a homophobic stranger, Chase helping Spike through a toxic relationship and the twins swapping places! Enjoy. Yes, Spike is overprotective as heck, but he is still Chase's brother. Mr.Davenport tries to save her. "I fucking dare you Oliver", Spike whispered back, knowing they wouldn't be able to hear him. Like Chase. Is that what this is about, Chase sighs. :). Son. Browse; Paid Stories; . disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters only the story and I have not seen every episode, but it takes place after the showdown wi Two days. Hes seen beds with all their blankets and pillows and the mattress and everything. I jumped so hard that water was thrown on the land. Read Hurt from the story Lab rats-hurt by Alivia1234567891011 (LloydAndKai) with 99 reads. Lab Rats | Chase Davenport | Fanfiction Romance Humor Lab Rats. It Isn't a toy Spike. They are among four bionic superhumans. Kaz awkwardly stood up and Oliver shrieked practically flying out of the room. She can't believe it one bit but hey, at least she has her best friends Oliver and Kaz.. and they work in a superhero Hospital?! will Adam,Bree, chase and Mr. davenport be able to save him and if they do, will he still be the same read and find out. They'd visited the bionic island and one of the girls was a little too touching and a little too flirty with Chase. "The ocean is huge! Kaz and Oliver from mighty med decide to join Bree and Chase from lab rats to save the world but things get weird when Skylar and Chase start to get feelings . Chase tells him all the time, that his bionic hearing is supposed to only be used to keep him and his team safe and during battles and stuff. Spike's toxic girlfriend (Rec) That way Chase wouldn't figure out thathe had ended their relationship. i'm feeling lost, feeling tongue-tied; and now I'm frozen in your headlights. candy14star, IDontKnowEither_546474, Dark_kiwi, ThatGlader_15, KenobiVirgin69, reverberations, sterek4ever721, Rose_7, UND3T3RM1N3D, JamieLovesBL, autismwh0re, RandomNerd3000, Kcifkgtkgifhfuv, TrueAlpha160, Minx_Shadow, AugustPerez08, Conner_Cosplays, BayDSantiago, BlazingStar, The_Book_Keeper, SparkyTheRoman, theyliverentfree, abetternameneeded, Frankie5_7, and cupofcoffeeforyourhead Adam, Chase and Bree face their new problems, and Crane has escaped from a high protected prison. Just slow updates! 9. Follows some of the plots of Lab Rats/Mighty Med/Lab Rats Elite Force. #pain tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. left kudos on this work! Jesus Christ you guys Comeon it won't happen again! Leo said as she pushed her gently away. Not anymore." I got up against the wall. Have you guys seen Chase when hes excited about something? Adam asks, causing Oliver and Kaz to shake their heads. Watching Lab Rats Part 2(Bro Down) Pain & Glitches: Part 1: Pain (Lab Rats Fanf An accident during training leaves Chase injured, and sulking Adam to go missing. The fight between Kaz and Chase is from my fanfic "i am not him", but the 5 sentences of Kaz yelling to Chase are the only similairity. Bree comes home exhausted after a mission. I scream as she punches me a 1,000,000 different times. 3. or,Oliver is taking care of a regressed Kaz and Chase while the rest of the team is out of the penthouse, and then Skylar walks in. Please consider turning it on! Hed told Marcus about it when they were sitting in the library at lunch. Something woke me up. Including my younger brother. My eyes filled with tears but I did not want my siblings to notice especially Daniel who was the new one so I ran outside without looking back. lab rats chase gets hurt fanfiction. Within seconds, Chase was doubled over, coughing. Kaz (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) POV First Person; parking lot; UST; Summary. Spike swallowed, he thought Kaz just didn't care, but atleast he realized it and apologized for it. "Adam, it's me. Marcus went up to his room and pulled out his homework. My boyfriend went flying Being the two boys of the Davenport household, besides their brother Leo, they have to stick together. Youdo you really think that all youre worth is mission leader? Kaz asks, and theres something hesitant in his voice that Chase cant read. Leo comes in the house. as well as me. (Part 2) One Second Too Late. "What is that?" I wondered a I saw Bree holding a cake. saNGwn He was far too upset to even consider the possibility that the guy infront of him wasn't his boyfriend. (which involves a cheating prank from Kaz and a panickattack) Kaz thinking Chase cheated on him, when he catches Spike and Kate making out.The Elite Force even ends up confronting Donald on the toxic childhood of the labrats!Chase also comes home with a black eye after fighting a shapeshifter who pretented to be someone from the elite force!Spike even pretends to be Chase and dumps Kaz(!) No answer came so I panicked. from the story Scars of the Past--- A Lab Rats Elite Force Fanfiction by loVer6666 (b R i A n N a) with 760 reads. 11. A teenage boy with amnesia sitting in a mental hospital waiting for his family to find him is where it begins. Leo says defending me. "Mr. Davenport." I trail off I was over token by tears but Leo stepped in. Yes, it's incest. (Mostly Chase gets hurt), #adam read and find out!!! (Short Story). As h.. my boyfriend you should have known you can trust c.. Marcus is determined to pretend like he isnt friends with Chase. "He is not breathing. Leo says and goes to the other room. "I have power replication. I told him. Is Jasmin hiding a little secret too? #chasedavenport 13. When bree smashes her chip she finds out the truth about her past. The rest of their friends walk down to see what Douglas and Chase made, not wanting to hear the two boys rattle on about how cute Chase was. After a horrible mission gone wrong, Bree Davenport is devastated. *based on the episode "you posted what!! What will bree Davenport, Leo, and the bionic trio defeated Douglas and Marcus. And people weren't buying it. me. Outer Banks Alternate Universe I could tell that he loved Chase more than we all think. "Adam, you need to gorder search for him! Siriously.. Baby you gotta know i would never hurt you. I sank. And he isnt afraid of them or anything. "I am. Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,443 - Published: Dec 27, 2022. "Haha funny, okay fine, yes i was eavesdropping. Crazy and dangerous. Teased. Not only had she and Adam failed the mission, but it was at the cost of Chase's life. Mission Gone Wrong. (It was NO.). He's listened to some spicy arguments between Skylar and his sister. Come on." "Shhhhh" Leo says. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (204), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (14), Kaz (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (305), Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (254), Chase Davenport/Original Female Character(s) (45), Kaz & Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force) (36), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (49), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Chase Davenport & Bree Davenport & Kaz & Skylar Storm & Oliver, Oliver (Mighty Med & Lab Rats: Elite Force), Bridget | Mr. Terror (Mighty Med) (mentioned), because it seems like something Chase would do, Accident-proneness or how Chase and Kaz cannot flirt like normal people, Gamma Girl/Violet Flame II | Solar Flare II (Mighty Med), Horace's existence is actually really sad to think about, IT'S A REVEEEEENGE PARTY W UR TWO BEST FRIENDS, also a lot to remind that Oli is actually super smart, like yeah Skylar's the only one in the trio w a braincell, but in terms of actual braininess he's 2nd smartest on the team, after this we will FINALLY get past ch 3 of Tension lol, Adam Davenport & Bree Davenport & Chase Davenport, bree skylar and oliver are good friends lmao, because theyre teenagers and this isnt disney, Lab Rats, Mighty Med, and Extended Universe Art, Chase Davenport & Bree Davenport & Kaz & Oliver & Skylar Storm, Violet Flame II | Solar Flare II (Mighty Med), Because I have much more frequent content on tumblr and don't upload here lols, Chase Davenport/Original Female Character(s), Adam Davenport/Original Female Character(s), Bree Davenport/Original Male Character(s), Episode: s03e13-14 You Posted What!?! please read that first :) Chase always knew how to pick 'em. Chase wants to support his siblings cheering but basketball games suck ass. I found Chase's mobile thrown on the beach. Even though I did not know him, I cared. Daniel. We will see you later." Mr. Davenport said and everyone exited the room. Others I was just experimenting, hated the results, but posted them anyways. They always call me fun killer. I blew the candles and we all gave a big hug! If he doesn't pass with flying colors. He has been beating me up long with Bree. They look at me and Tasha runs to get a first aid kit. Chase, Kaz and Oliver don't have anything better to watch, so they end up watching Pocoyo for a few hours and falling asleep. Notes: Douglas and chase are working on a project and chase comes up really excited to tell everyone, (See the end of the work for more notes.). Part 2 of Chase Davenport/Peter Parker stuff. Br. Work Search: Hurry up and meet me at the front of the school. Lab Rats, 2012 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,627 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 4/23/2014 - Published: 4/19/2014 - Adam . Didn't h.. i?" Kaz visibly got upset. He should have done this with Reese, should have done this with Sebastian.. but atleast he did it this time. "If it was not for Daniel, you would be dead." I'll work on that though.". Brase Isn't Incest (Essay) by braseshippersunite. Just then the sound of the ", "Well yeah, but.. Fuck.Chase, i didn't know you said that because you were scared. This is the third story! "ADAM YOU AND BREE ALSO MESS UP DON'T BE MAD AT HIM." After suffering multiple attacks and terrorizing nightmares, Bree is coming to realize her biggest threat is her own emotions. "What Chase?! "Cause these words are knives and often leave scars. After that, darkness. "Oh, sorry, i- right that makes sense, okay.. this is awkward. Maybe if he'd done something really messed up like beat him, cheat on him or spill the secrets he trusted him with to someone else. This work's creator has chosen to moderate comments on the work. This story includes Marcus and is an Alternate Universe story to season three of Lab Rats, where Marcus turns good. Sure they'd gotten in to silly arguments before, but Kaz had never gotten this mad at Chase. Someone called my name but I did not care anymore. 1,2,3,4,5". "Chase, don't do this Don't leave me not like this". He could be anywhere." What was he talking about? Chase knows what a bed is, of course he does. However it didn't take long for Spike's attitude to change completley. My older brother complained. But the idea that Chase was going to therapy to talk about his shitty ex boyfriend, just to come back to his currently shitty boyfriend? When Douglas stumbles upon a new bionic upgrade he is thrilled and wants to share his findings, how Too Bad~ Sk8 The Infinity x Male reader . Like he mentioned already, he'd get over it. "Did you find Chase?" ** I refuse to write: Incest, Eating disorders and s*x scenes. Dont you need it for yourself? Adam asks. #lab "Cut the crap, iknow you heard all that", Chase said sounding slightly annoyed. My older brother saw me and followed. Spike activates in school and does a lot of questionable things, and so does Adam in stopping him. This is about a crossover with hunger games and lab rats. The three are taken to a government testing facility.). I say looking at my swollen arm crying. Kaz shook his head. I yelled furious. "Right, i'm sure he d- i mean i do. 143 guests But the greatest kind of heroes can . One shots where Spike and Chase are twins. Genius. Leo's mum marries an inventor called Donald Davenport and they move in with him. Breathe. But if you had asked him two months ago if he thought there would be another catastrophe like the Great Depression, well.. you might be surprised by his answer. ! This caused Leo to scream and tumble off the couch and the others to laugh at him. Theyre perfectly normal. All Chase's p.o.v. Little do they know that more evil is lurking then they could ever imagine Chase was always the responsible from all 4 kids.When Tasha and Davenport leave the house for a few days something happens to Chase .Now the other 3 kids have to show responsability and fix the problem before the adults come back. . #chase As soon as my vision was cleared, I smiled at them. The fear of falling apart." Chase furiously ran a hand through his hair as they returned from yet again another mission. Ten years. Anyways, just say the word if you'd like me to put you're boyfriend through a wall. Chase Pov As I sat on the couch as Adam came. Then everyone screamed. Please give me a second chance", Kaz begged. Memories If I were him, I would probably have done the same thing.". Adam likes him back but doesn't know how to say it. "Kaz, you basically called h.. me a hoe and a cheater and a liar and god knows what else.".

Why Have I Got A Cheque From Dvla, Susquehanna Baseball: Roster, Michael Tierney Net Worth, Jenny Lee Bakery Locations, Articles L

lab rats chase gets hurt fanfiction