lexus of lakeway staff

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

She makes you feel like a family friend. 129 Reviews. Browse current, and specials. 2022 LEXUS ES 350 BASE/350 LUXURY/35 Shopper. Extraordinary and well executed vehicle purchase! The Staff at Claremont Toyota are professional, no bs sales and finance. service.we like this dealership for both service and sales. Lexus of Lakeway. Waiting area is wonderful Employees are efficient well trained and pleasant. We're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed our service department, even though it's a bit of a drive. Price negotiations were respectful and prompt. This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Meet our staff | Lexus of Lakeway Tina McClain Financial Services Manager 512-580-0652. Click to Call. Specialties: We sale tons of Aftermarket parts from OE style radiators and autobody parts to performance parts such as headers, intakes, suspension, camber kit, hid kits, light bars, wheels, extended lug nuts and so much more with over 1,000 different items in stock. We are so pleased to learn that our team took great care of you here at Lexus of Lakeway. Write a review. -CC, I bought my first Lexus today! We. Newman, thank you for your positive feedback! Her patience, attention to detail, commitment to ensuring he was knowledgeable of the product and overall care was phenomenal. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience. We value your business. We enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding your standards each and every time. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Lexus of Lakeway As always, Lexus of Lakeway offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Your review is truly appreciated. Krista S, service rep, did a great job! The service is good; the price is high but fairly reasonable. Thank you for the 5-star review. Congratulations on your new purchase. After 2 other dealerships, and 2 not so fun experiences, we had the pleasure of working with Ceslie. The team at Lexus of Lakeway appreciates your business. Lexus of Lakeway. I drive less than 11k miles a year so shopping around got me 3 years worth of mileage and a year newer car.. Lexus of Lakeway is a full-service dealership offering: New Lexus Sales L/Certified by Lexus Sales Lexus Car Loans and Financing L/Certified by Lexus Service Department Full selection of Lexus Parts and Accessories Lexus of Lakeway has experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments. experienced personal!! Unfortunately the muffins arrived just as I was leaving. We are so delighted to learn that you were able to receive unparalleled customer service from our dealership. . I will never go anywhere else. Skip to main content. It feels like I have joined a very nice country club. Directions Montclair Auto Exchange 10440 Central Ave . Excellent experience with the service department! Lexus of Lakeway runs a tight ship. Service is timely Directions. Hello, we are so proud to provide you a great service experience here at Lexus of Lakeway. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. I have owned a Lexus for many years and have always appreciated the care they have given me Thank you for the great review! They suggested a car that fit our familys needs at a very fair price! His vehicle came in earlier than expected and she walked us through the entire process. I will not be going back to this dealership ever one bad experience and Im done after spending $60,000 with them., This dealership had a 2021 with 39,000 miles and the most they would negotiate was $500, the salesperson did not attempt to work a deal out. A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging scores from reviews received in the past 24 months. Alan took care of every detail and more in a prompt courteous manner. Thank you for your return business and please know that we are always here at Lexus of Lakeway. Whether you're adding Lexus accessories or protection packages, or figuring out the final details of your used car loan or new car lease programs, let us guide you along the way. I use Lakeway Lexus service department even though it is 60 miles for me. We have owned a total of 4. Her patience, attention to deta We look forward to serving you again. Overall very impressive From Chase, my service advisor, to the comfortable, lovely customer lounge, nothing was lacking. BLIND SPOT MONITOR W/REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT, WHEELS: 18" X 7.5JJ 5-TWIN SPOKE ALUMINUM ALLOY. We have bought 3 cars from this dealership and have had two previous Lexuses purchased from other dealerships serviced here. 4.9. Cons There is definitely a lot of down time. On time and courteous. Based on CARFAX Service History, Lexus of Lakeway specializes in these services, in addition to many others. They broke my Air Filter box clip when they were inspecting my lights. It's modern-but-rustic design aesthetic is unique to Lexus dealerships. Contact Information. Fast, friendly & efficient! We're happy we could help. Thank you, Claire! Sales: 260-999-5743; Service: 260-999-5744; Parts: 260-999-5745; 5920 Illinois Road Directions Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Directions Directions. Ready to get started? That is making the buttons stick. 4.9 . I would highly recommend Lexus of Lakeway! Thank you for choosing us! They are professional and provide great updates throughout the process. ! I look forward to hearing from you. We are pleased to hear that our team goes the extra mile on each of your visits. Alan knows me and my car. I have never been disappointed and have been a client of Lexus of Lakeway since their doors opened, and was a client of Lexus of Austin for years prior to Lakeway opening. 10440 Central Ave, Montclair, CA 91763 Open Today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM [email protected] (909) 696-2312 Toggle navigation. Kept me informed and got my car serviced quicker than expected. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again in the future! I drove out there from North Austin at about 10 am Saturday. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. We gladly refer our friends to Lexus of Lakeway. Lexus of Lakeway. Click to Call. Waiting area is wonderful We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are pleased to see you had a good experience with our service team. This dealership is a major consideration as I plan for future car purchases. BBB Rating & Accreditation. She went the extra mile. He had the car ready to go before we even arrived but with our bank in Fort Worth and the dealership in Austin it was A LOT of back and forth. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. GOOD VISIT. Thanks for the five stars and we hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. 6,363 Favorited the service shop. Sales (512) 764-5791 Service (512) 991-0756. 98 reviews of Lexus Of Lakeway "I found these guys online advertising a 2014 Honda Accord with under 9,000 miles. This place. Lexus of Lakeway is glad your experience was a good one, and we look forward to future visits. Apply for a car loan. 5 stars for Allen, my service coordinator! Thank you for your positive feedback! Lexus of Lakeway (0.72 mi. Sales: (737) 215-4881; Service: (737) 214-4495; . Every individual I encountered was friendly, helpful, and professional. They did a great job servicing the car- The only reason they didnt get 5 stars is because they changed all of my dashboard, radio and seat settings as they were doing the inspection and didnt change them back for me Small details, (it is about attention to detail and a focus on excellence) separate the very good from excellent. Hello! Ive bought 2 Lexuss from this dealership. We look forward working with you again here at Lexus of Lakeway. Would recommend everyone to experience the quality of a Lexus!!! Never had such a professional experience from a car dealership before! Lexus of Lakeway in Lakeway, TX, is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Her patience, attention to deta. Since opening our doors, Lexus of Lakeway has kept a firm commitment to our customers. Lexus of Lakeway is your new and used Lexus dealer in the Lakeway, TX area. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice. Sell your used car and use the extra cash as a down payment on a new Lexus car or SUV at our Lakeway car dealership. 108 Ranch Road 620 South Lakeway, TX 78734, 108 Ranch Road 620 South Lakeway, TX 78734. Ashley sold us our GX460, and from start to finish, she was wonderful, responsive, honest, etc and etc! We are delighted to know your buying experience went well for you and that our Sales Team provided you with friendly and knowledgeable customer service. Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Call (512) 580-0600. Choose a car and the dealer will bring it to you for a no-obligation test drive. We are pleased to know that our team was able to meet all your expectations and delivered personalized and professional care during your visit. We've either got it - or we can get it. 6,363 customers favorited this location. Lexus of Lakeway is the best place to buy your car in Lakeway, TX. Lakeway, TX. Hopefully, the muffins will be fresh when you bring your vehicle for its next regular maintenance visit. Alan knows me and my car. I highly recommend going to Lakeway. . Hello. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Why? My recent purchase at Lexus of Lakeway was the best car buying experience Ive ever had. Not to mention that top-notch facility and quality inventory to round out the experience. Browse our pre-owned and used Lexus inventory for sale in Montclair, CA at Montclair Auto Exchange. Thank you for the 5-star review and for trusting Lexus of Lakeway with your vehicle. Lakeway, TX 78734, Schedule Lexus Service Online Lakeway, TX - Lexus of Lakeway, Lexus of Lakeway knows how stressful it can be to get your vehicle serviced. It's our hope that you continue to choose Lexus of Lakeway for all your automotive needs. Lucky for us, we have an extra car that I could use while just leaving the loaner car to sit in our driveway. 108 Ranch Road 620 South Hello, we are glad to see you had a professional and courteous experience and that our Service Team took the utmost care of your vehicle while in for service. While we try to make sure that all prices posted here are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on the site. Employees are efficient well trained and pleasant. Well done Lexus of Lakeway. Sell your used car and use the extra cash as a down payment on a new Lexus car or SUV at our Lakeway car dealership. Lakeway, TX. Michael M, Joe Lauman was very professional and provided great. Hello, thank you for taking the time to recognize our Service Team. Ever. He was very professional and patient. We are so glad to learn Ashley has taken great care of your overall shopping experience. 108 Ranch Rd 620 S, Lakeway, Texas 78734. Everyone involved was friendly and helpful. [email protected]. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. Business Profile for Lexus of Lakeway. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any future Lexus needs. If you need a car, Adam is your guy. timely and efficient and good communications. Sales: (844) 875-5266. All rates and offers are dependent on bank approval, which varies based on applicant's credit as well as the vehicle. Love the car and glad you opened one in Lakeway makes it only 50 miles for service! CONTACT US Meet Our Sales Staff General Manager WILLIAM JOHNSON New Sales Manager DEREK PUCKETT Sales Manager JERRY AMAYA Sales Manager MIKE SANCHEZ Fleet Manager JOHN PRICE Sales Consultant 130 Reviews. You can choose to pocket the cash or use it toward your next car purchase at our Lexus dealer. More. Directions Directions. Overall, LEXUS OF LAKEWAY is a first class dealership. Beautiful showroom, friendly staff, great service department. Friendly and knowledgeable employees know their cars and listen to my car requirements. Lexus of Lakeway. Visit us for financing options See more 824 people like this Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Whether it be an oil change, tire rotation, or brake repair - our, is here to support you, and we offer deals with our, to help you save on auto service. Lexus of Lakeway is a full-service dealership offering: Lexus of Lakeway has experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments. Our car dealership offers auto finance and lease, auto service, parts, and accessories near Austin, San Marcos, Spicewood, Buda, and Kyle TX. There was no pressure by the sales staff. . Test, Lydia H. said: Came into town to attend a horse trade show and saw the Jiffy Lube, Mauricio S. said: I actually never write reviews, but this time I had to. This is not by any means my first car but I have to say, it is the first time I drove away with a big grin, no buyers remorse and great feeling that I got exactly what I not only needed but also wanted. Our team hopes to continue to serve you in the future. This is a world class Lexus dealership that rivals mega Lexus dealers in California and Florida. Steve Witt Schedule your test drive from home or the office! Our Service Advisor, Alan Gilley, has helped us greatly with service and necessary maintenance and repairs. Park Place Lexus Plano is also by your side whenever you need any car service and repair work done in Plano. It is so wonderful to experience a team of employees working in sync and an experience that leaves you look forward to the next! My husband and I have had the pleasure to deal with Trudy on the last 2 routine service appointments. Thanks Adam and Lexus of Lakeway for a great experience! We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we appreciate your business with Lexus of Lakeway. The atmosphere and the way the employees treat customers is night and day from the Austin location., The whole team at Lexus Lakeway is incredible. Thank you for the five-star review of our Service Department and for trusting us with your 2017 Toyota Sequoia Platinum Please don't hesitate to reach out to us here at Lexus of Lakeway in the future if you need any further auto-related assistance from our Service Team. Im impressed every time with the consistency of excellent customer service! Thanks for the 5-star review and have a wonderful day. Burt was my service advisor on the day that I had my vehicle serviced. We are pleased to hear that Alan provided you with excellent service and that you enjoyed our amenities as well. All members of the team are welcoming, professional and knowledgeable. He actually did the opposite and told us to go home with all the details and reach out to him if we had any further questions. Thanks! We have nothing negative to write about them. We appreciate your business. Beautiful facilities, incredible staff. 108 Ranch Road 620 South Lakeway, TX 78734. We believe that the only way to ensure that our guests are happy is to be as transparent as possible. 108 Ranch Road 620 South What's more, our auto parts team would be happy to get you whatever you need to keep your LEXUS vehicle on the road for many miles to come. It took 4 hours to get this done because we came from out of town. Sharon, thank you for your review and your business! step in to help. I discovered theres something under the keypad. More, Thank you for the 5-stars and feedback. We have dealt with Lexus of Lakeway for over 12+ years. She went the extra mile. I highly recommend this dealership!! Through a more relaxed and customer focused experience, it's an employee experience like none other in the industry. We have purchased cars from Lexus of Lakeway And their service department for a few years now. In response, our dealers have expanded the ways you can shop for a new or used car without leaving the safety and comfort of your home. Skip to main content. 108 Ranch Road 620 S. Lakeway, TX 78734-3937. We are grateful for your visit and allowing us to assist you with your Lexus needs. We appreciate your willingness to recommend us and return to Lexus of Lakeway. ! If you own a Lexus, you can always get a free car wash . In the end, I will absolutely purchase my next vehicle from Lexus of Lakeway. Im impressed every time with the consistency of excellent customer service! Staff Your Lexus Sales Team. How can I contact Lexus of Lakeway in Lakeway, TX? away) (512) 643-4250 No pressure, no hidden dealer fees, j, household. 4.9 . We are very pleased that your visit with Lexus of Lakeway went well and our staff provided you with friendly and professional service. New 2023 Lexus RX 350 PREMIUM+. 832 Verified Reviews. (512) 580-0600. Meet the helpful staff of Lexus experts at Lexus of Fort Wayne. She honored his military service and also maintained great communication throughout the process. After 2 other dealerships, and 2 not so fun experiences, we had the pleasure of working with Ceslie. Rita Y. said: I went by after work for my car inspection and was told it would be, Taylor B. said: Just want to leave this comment before the Karen writes her negative, Priscilla S. said: My boyfriend had taken my car to get an oil change at a different, Zee A. said: It was my first time taking my car to a repair shop.i was smelling gas, Andrew Y. said: My coworker recommended this place for oil changes after I decided, Robert H. said: Our car has been down due to repair issues for about a year. ! 4.9. away) (512) 956-4021 | Confirm Availability. I visited Lexus of Lakeway after visiting several other luxury car dealerships in the Austin area, and having grown so frustrated by every single one of them. Visit us at: 108 Ranch Road 620 South Lakeway, TX 78734. Kristina, Steve B. said: I came here the other day on sunday because I heard air leaking from, Jason M. said: Went in with my girlfriend to look at a new Jeep Wrangler sport.

Is Ammonia A Strong Electrolyte, Adding Meters Calculator, Labor Candidate For Kooyong, Are The January Valentines A Real Band, Unusual Things To Do In St Petersburg, Florida, Articles L

lexus of lakeway staff