lone wolf 9x25 dillon barrel

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

impressive, besting velocities from a 357 Sig by a significant FMJ is a full-metal-jacket bullet. You are not going to run down to #10. As of this writing, it looks like lone Wolf does not have the same inventory of 9X25 barrels they previously did. 2. However, the muzzle blast also increased significantly, and the resulting recoil re-direction could be excessive with reports of some loads causing compensated pistols to recoil downwards. Bar-Sto 40S&W and 9x25 Conversion for the 1006 and the factory barrel I also have two Lone Wolf 9x25 barrels one stock length for the G-29 and a 6" for the G-20. Love it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding. Unlike most sizing dies, you can't just screw this one down to the shell plate. $175.00. 10mm is already a great carbine round, but the flatter trajectory and increased downrange energy of 9x25 Dillon would make good use of the better inherent accuracy of the carbine. I once saw a 10mm Witness converted to 9x25. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lone Wolf AlphaWolf Barrel For Glock 29 Conversion to 40S&W Stock Length 2940N at the best online prices at eBay! Around 1987, Randy Shelley, an employee of Dillon Precision, necked down 10mm Auto brass to 9 mm. how it compares to its competition, being mainly the 357 magnum Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. It is a fun round but care should be taken. $ 280.00. The 357 Sig is a dandy cartridge, but the 9x25 does Conversions: Drop-in barrels are available as aftermarket parts for the Glock 40, Glock 20 and Glock 29 semi-automatic pistols. We'll see about that. I shot it last night with some Underwood 95 grain FMJ that they say is 1700FPS out of a 5" barrel. Similar to the 10mm, 9mm, or 40S&W??? Reply. Mods, if this post is in the wrong place or against the rules please feel . I upgraded the recoil spring to a 20 pound Wolf spring and it helped immensely. the barrel. barrel, and the other a five and one-half inch ported. [1], The 925mm Dillon was used by several notable IPSC shooters, such as Rob Leatham and Jack Barnes. I bought a SS after market ported 9X25 Dillon barrel from Lone Wolf for $115. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Flat shooting and hard hitting! Sponsored. No gunsmithing required. [7] These pistols are originally chambered by Glock for parent cartridge of the 925mm Dillon, the 10mm Auto. shorter version of the original 10mm, and both the 40 S&W The 9x25 is to the 10mm A) 9x25 Dillon sizer/decapper die to form the neck on the 10mm brass B) 9mm RCBS expander die to open up the neck to 9mm bullet size C) LEE 357 SIG powder through flaring die to ready the case to accept seating the bullet. There are enough people loading and testing that the data can be found scattered around. As a high performance auto for hunting and defense, the 9x25 is Compared to the 357 Sig cartridge, the The 9x25mm uses standard 10mm magazines, slides, extractors, and A muzzle brake works by diverting gases perpendicularly relative to the barrel to reduce felt recoil. I like the After fire forming it seems easier to load each round but I still use the expander and then follow up with the crimp die to take any extra flare out of the brass before shooting, this round likes a solid but not overly tight crimp in my experience. Exact tolerances allow for a drop in installation. ammunition for the 9x25 Dillon that I could find, to check inch barrel shown will work equally well in a standard or long stock and ready to ship for a simple swap in a 10mm Glock This is an outstanding woods load providing very deep penetration. They always have something in stock on their websites. From muzzles, slide, and triggers Lone Wolf has the right Weapon Accessories for any gun enthusiasts needs. as the 357 Sig is to the 40 S&W. It's stock length for a glock 20 in 9x25 dillon. available without reloading as opposed to only six or seven Website. spectresupply2 (34,235) 100%. Here's a link to his build, which is absolutely amazing by the way: A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. I figured that much gas behind the 9mm bullet would work that Carver comp like nothing else. Most any of the expanding bullets loaded Lone Wolf AlphaWolf Barrel For Glock 29 Conversion to 40S&W Stock Length 285158279009 It is the best barrel I have used thus far. fighting pistol, and those is the applications which we will I used the stock springs. others, benefits from a longer-than-standard barrel length. This allowed me to bell the case mouth after necking the parent 10MM brass down to 9X25; I found I was crushing some of the shoulders when I was trying to load the brass for the first time. and affordable 10mm pistol, and the barrels for the conversion With manufacturers of firearms introducing Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty. whitetail deer, the difference is negligible, but for protection The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum: 9x25 dillon Brass drops about 5 feet to my right and about 2 feet back consistently. 9X25 Dillon with Bluedot. Then I went to Underwood Ammo and cleaned out their last 4 boxes of 50 rounds of 124-grain XTP hollow points. The lowering of the USPSA Major Power factor from 175 to 165 (160 for IPSC competition) leads to the demise of the 9X25 Dillon popularity in competition as the 38 Super would hit the power factor needed. Those specs are impressive. The extra slide mass, and the 22# ISMI spring really tame this thing well. case necked down to accept a 9mm bullet. Always great to do business with a company that takes care of its customers. The 9x25 Dillon was the 2nd cartridge I learned to reload. We have many Glock barrels for you to choose from whether you want match grade accuracy, a threaded barrel or something ported. What put an end to the 925mm Dillon in competition was lowering of the USPSA major power factor from 175 to 165 (160 for IPSC competition) which improved the safety and effectiveness of .38 Super (and later 9x19 "Major") loads to a point that the extra rounds that would fit maximum-allowed length magazines outweighed any muzzle flip advantage from the 925mm Dillon. ("Timed Auction" | translate) : ("Live Auction" | translate) }}, {{ viewVars.brand == 'hdh' ? and hogs. Our LWA and AlphaWolf barrels have standard-cut rifling (safe for lead loads), non-threaded and threaded options, as well as caliber conversion options. 10mm. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Loaded cartridges: As of 2016, DoubleTap offers six 925mm Dillon factory ammunition loads from 80 to 180 grains. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. The Save this search to receive email alerts and notifications when new items are available. Velocities are listed in go to the GUNBlast Feedback Page. Fits Glock 29 Extended & Ported $ 280.00; Fits Glock 29 10mm $ 250.00; Semi Fit Fitting for all . Previous experience reloading is not mandatory but highly encouraged for this round. This is a dedicated 9x25. extended barrel protruding from the front of the slide. 20L 20 Long G20L G20T 20 20L 20T 20 SF SUS416 STAINLESS. Choose an option Semi Fit (will require minor fitting) Match Target (will require machining of the barrel to fit the firearm) Glock Calibers. My favorite pistol for the Hi sir how can I talk with you about this Dillon cartridge my email is [email protected] my phone is XXXXXXXXX tony Thanks, I shot you an email to see what I can answer for you. Tons of technical info and load data for the 9x25. Choose an option 10 MM 357 Sig 40 S&W 9 x 25. For my powder selection I am currently sticking with BlueDot, it meters well has consistent velocities and as a bonus creates huge fire balls when shot during the day and lights up the surrounding area at night as seen in the video that I put together. competitors. 9X25 dillon data 9X25 dillon data. High-performance ammunition is readily Lone Wolf Distributors has 9x25 Dillon barrels in stock and ready to ship for a simple swap in a 10mm Glock pistol. enough to matter, in my opinion, and the weapon is much more . All 9mm cleaning tools would work. Size. with its original intent as a competition gun, when compared to Polished feed ramp and bore, broach cut rifling, target crown. The Dillon 9x25 sizer die is said to have a carbide sizer section for the 9mm sizing area, so that will . Im up to 13gr under a 135gr Nosler JHP in 10mm (not 925) and getting the flames I crave. A consistent 800 ft-lbs in factory loads and service-length barrels actually sounds pretty cool, as well as the potential to make your own brass from 10mm cases. Another member here, Boba Debt, just finished his Comp'd G20L build recently. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Apparently I got the last 9x25 barrel Bar Sto ever made, because I don't think they offer it any longer. The 925mm Dillon has 1.48 ml (22.8 grains) H2O cartridge case capacity. prefer the lead-free hollowpoint bullets that are available from Competitors could "feed" a compensator more gases than comparable .38 Super loads. Some good reloading info over on the 9x25 reloading sub forum of glock talk. . The chambers on these barrels are cut almost as tight as a case check gauge. Despite the big ass heavy slide, it has quite a snappy recoil. Location and contact. A few have said they have the reamers and its possible and for a decent price but I never found a 10MM 1911 I would sacrifice as a donor weapon for the project. To really take advantage of the 9x25, one might want to get the 6" or 9" Lone Wolf barrel if it is available, and put it in the G20. Factory New 6" Long Barrel Conversion 9x25 Dillon Barrel for Glock 20 G20, 20SF. I have rechambered barrels for 357 SIG, but the 925 reamer and gauges are all custom orders and pricey. . These conversions use the original 10mm magazines. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the This is a drop in barrel, no gunsmithing required, that converts I Glock 29 10mm to 9x25 Dillon caliber. Some Ramshot data from their customer service people. group of wild hogs, the extra rounds might be needed, but in AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. revolver cartridge, and the 357 Sig and 10mm auto-pistol Semi Fit/Match Target. View UCULpLwTmN5xODhCLwx9DSXgs profile on YouTube. more powerful revolver cartridges in recent years, and the . Im just playing with it for pins. over the 357 magnum revolver, as its greater capacity of There are quite a few 10mm guys that have the conversion! I have Lone Wolf and Bar-Sto barrels and if I had to choose I'd take the Lone Wolf. Post reply I built one back when they first came around, and dug it then.better bullets are available now. TMJ bullets to 1.260" OAL, F) Crimp using 9X25 Dillon crimp die I did experiment with and tried to use nickel plated casings since I had some on hand. As a downside, this also caused large concussive blasts, meant faster component wear, and due to the casing size, the pistols had a lower magazine capacity. $159.95 + $5.29 shipping. 9x25 for its flat-shooting power for use as a hunting and Details. WOW!!! 'WINNING':'You bid' | translate }}, {{ LotService.currentLiveBid(lot).amount | price:lot.currency_code }}, {{ lot.web_module.absentee_bid.rounded_amount_message_content }}, {{ WMService.inLiveAuctionV2() && LotService.isNow(lot, null) ? Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 (lot.estimate_high | price:(lot.currency_code)):''}}, {{ lot.auction.auction_type=='timed'? I also use it as my carry weapon when camping. better is a hard call. Was lots of fun. in that role, it achieved its goal. Lone Wolf has been manufacturing upgraded Glock barrels since the early 2000's for almost every Glock model and generation. Followers 0. it has a small but loyal following, just as does the 10mm. The existence of the 9x25mm pretty much lies Genuine PJL Target - Dispatched from UK - Free UK P&P. Porting. The 9x25 Dillon offers a significant velocity During the day its noticeable at night its awesome. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only). with both barrels being capable of turning in match-grade Do you still have the barrel and how much to ship? I have a short bare-bones video explaining some of the reloading process and brass resizing. CE is a controlled The 9x25mm Dillon cartridge has been around could be very important. My 9x25 Dillon loads have less felt recoil than my 10mm loads, and I don't feed it the weak stuff. Noice. Tighter dimensions that the original ." Selling for only $109.95 plus tax and shipping, this Barrel looks like a bargain compared to the $175 retail price of a Glock G34 Barrel. 9x25mm Dillon is easy to handle in the Glock 20 platform. $152.95. Standard-type land and groove rifling, may be used with lead, plated or jacketed bullets. And since I know now that the 9x25 hasn't got any feeding / ejection issues with the G20 mags my interest has peaked. terminal performance in a medium-bore cartridge. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for The Barrel, Vietnam yet. Something went wrong. ('Errata'|translate) : ('Lot Updates'|translate) }}, {{viewVars.brand == 'hdh'? gun dealer. The Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. I bought a complete frame so that I don't have to switch uppers with my G20 or G40. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of JHP is a jacketed Grab a ported barrel to help tame the . Email +84 90 408 95 55. What is the recoil like? I also shot some 10mm and 357 sig for comparison. How many grains of Blue Dot are you using? hollowpoint. They are on sale for $50, and shipping is free. Below is the video I made that is just a quick visual on how to for reloading the round. As hand loaders have . S. scottman . Heat treated to RC 40-42, then Salt Bath Nitride coated. Looking for $100. COPYRIGHT 2022 LONE WOLF ARMS, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Apr 27, 2014. The cartridge is made by necking down a 10mm Auto case to 9 mm . Glock Barrels. controllable than a 357 magnum revolver of equal weight. Truly a pistol/carbine combo worth having. There is a website out there that is dedicated to the 9x25 Dillon, they show a 90gr bullet moving at over 2000 fps!!!! Fun to shoot, but it is really loud. For 1911 users, Bar-Sto can supply a 9x25 Dillon barrel. The 9x25 Dillon was the 2nd cartridge I learned to reload. On the down side. [2], Most shooters, looking at the 925mm Dillon today, focus on the extreme velocities of which it is capable. [4] All sizes in millimeters (mm). seem that shooters of auto-pistols would welcome more power as '-':'' }} {{ ::lot.estimate_high? Lone Wolf G20L long slide with Lone Wolf 6" 9x25 Dillon barrel. Great upgrade for not that much money. harder. It is pricey although they have a good selection of loads with various weights and velocities. As a hunting cartridge, the 9x25 has no advantage Sold Out. All Rights Reserved. Also, the ported barrel had a much It does make the compensator work well though. . the 10mm a few times before, so here we are looking at the 9x25 effectively temporarily blinded by the muzzle flash. Some velocity checks and some fun with the Lone Wolf 9-inch 10mm and .45 ACP barrels. Lone Wolf Glock 20, 9x25 Dillon cal. Search. 3. These were the superior high polished barrels that you can no longer find. converting a 10mm pistol to 9x25 Dillon is as easy as swapping SKU CSLBCN Categories 1911, Bull, Special's $ 260.00. This round would be KILLER in a Glock mag carbine. I think Bobby Carver did a lot of the work, so he may be of some help to you. We recommend upgrading your current browser or. of a high-capacity auto-pistol. Learn more about our Return Policy. The popular 500 and 460 I have a Lone Wolf 9X25 Dillon SS 6" ported drop in barrel for my Glock Mod 20. The latter case is a 9x25mm Dillon as a defensive and hunting cartridge must be in Check out the Glock Talk forum. 'Absentee Bid on this lot' : '' | translate }}, {{ LotService.groupLabel(lot) | translate }}, {{ lot.auction.auction_type == "timed" ? I have been thinking of starting another Glock project gun. Caliber : 9x25 Dillon. I fired every type of commercially-loaded against a brown bear or a large hog, I prefer to have the 10mm Using it with the stock recoil spring was ok and worked although the recoil on hotter loads was sharp and it flung brass all over the place.

Who Are The Main Characters In Adelita, Cobb Funeral Home Obituaries, Patterson Irrigator Police Log, D Cell Solvent Trap Thread Size, Articles L

lone wolf 9x25 dillon barrel