msc meraviglia cabin 10129

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Bathroom with shower vanity area with hairdryers. Yeah. The inside cabins are 12 meters squared. Wellness / Spa Cabins (Fantastica privileges plus) - upper deck room location, My Choice dining (anytime dinner, priority access to the ship's complimentary restaurants),Wellness Welcome Kit (MSC logoed T-shirt, shorts, sports towel), complimentary health check-uponboard,Inbody analyser test (with personal Technogym-trainedinstructor),personalized Wellness program (1 complimentary gym class per day /every day on 7+ days cruises), exclusive wellness-themed shore activities,unlimited mineral water onboard (at bars, restaurants, buffet,in-cabin bottled water),1 sport drink per day (in-cabin mini bar), complimentary gym gear laundry service,1 free souvenir photo. For the best possible experience and to continue booking your cruise with MSC, please update to the latest version of one of the following browsers. The positives were that the ship was at about 1/3 or 1/4 of passenger capacity..no waits in lines..no overcrowded shows, buffets, etc. The design is very similar to other cabins although this one has a pretend porthole picture, I like that! Yacht Club Interior Suite:Located on decks 14 to 16, these are 183 square feet, and it's misleading to label them "suite" as they are clearly not -- they are exactly the same size and shape as a regular Interior cabin. Spacious wardrobe. The image is representative only. Yacht Club Royal Suite YC3 Sleeps up to: 2 2 Staterooms Cabin: 700 sqft (66 m2) Balcony: 430 sqft (40 m2) Click for MSC Meraviglia Stateroom Cabin 8161 Video. MSC Meraviglia is a beautiful ship with elegant, yet casual atmosphere. The private island is great, but a wait in the sun for 60 minutes to get a Coca Cola is nuts. I love the balcony cabins on the MSC Meraviglia. Bath with shower or tub. 59 sqm with a balcony approx. I rarely chose to stay in outside/oceanview cabins. Not a fun way to end a vacation. NEVER again with MSC. Telephone. MSC Meraviglia offers a variety of stateroom types including staterooms for families, luxurious duplex suites and balcony staterooms. Choose the cabin type that best suits you: Deluxe Interior (surface approx 15 sqm, deck 5-14) Studio Interior (single use, surface approx 10 sqm, deck 5-14) View 360 Virtual Tour Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category) The image is representative only They come in at 129 to 237 square feet with balcony sizes varying from between . Some of the aft-location B2-Balcony staterooms (location decks 9 through 14) have an extra single bed and can be connected to make a Super Family Plus. Cabin: 10064 Ship: MSC Meraviglia MEMBERS ONLY ; Cabin: 10132 Ship: MSC Bellissima ; Cabin: 10218 Ship: MSC Meraviglia; Cabin: 10322 Ship . So disappointed in food, shows and customer service. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed. They are listed as type and categories, with cabin numbers in brackets: Each of the handicap staterooms features: larger size (compared to the non-accessible counterpart), wider doors (width 35 inches / 0,9 m, sitting-level keycard slot), wider turning spaces (5 ft / 1,5 m), ramped thresholds, beds with open bed frames, lowered vanity in the sitting area, amplified phones, captioned TVs, wider bathrooms (door width 35 inches / 0,9 m, roll-in shower, fold-down shower bench, grab rails, lower sinks and closet rods, raised toilets, hand-held shower head, seat height from the floor 0,4 m). For accommodating more guests (up to 10), the ship offers 3 types of "family cabins", comprising of 2 or 3 modular connecting rooms (and their balconies). ft. with Balcony Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3 or 4 Cabin Category: BW There is a desk with a wall-mounted TV above. By If you are taking your first cruise with MSC make sure you check if you are eligible to take part in MSCs status match program. Cunard Line maintains the British traditions of luxury cruising and is a name synonymous with quality and sophistication. The main pool area is great, private island Ocean Cay is. About 5 years ago we caught the travel and cruise bug! Theyre located on decks 5 to 14 and are just big enough to fit two single beds pushed together, an armchair, and a bathroom with a shower. The bathroom, which can have a shower or a tub, is a decent size with marble fitting and products from the MSC Med range, rather than from generic dispensers. Dining styles can be selected after booking or after boarding. They seem powerful and youll find them in the desk. (YC3) MSC Yacht Club Royal Suite with Balcony Whirlpool Bath, (YC2, YCW-Wellness) MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite, (2-level accommodation) forward on decks 9-10 and 12-13, (D3) Aurea Duplex Suite with balcony hot tub, (S3) Angle Balcony Aurea Suite with balcony hot tub, 610-710 ft2 / 57-66 m2 (3 connecting cabins), FPO (decks 5, 8), FPB (decks 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14), (FPO) Super Family Plus Oceanview, (FPB) Super Family Plus Balcony / modular connected rooms and balconies, (FLA) Super Family Fantastica Balcony / modular connected rooms and balconies, 365-400 ft2 / 34-37 m2 (2 connecting cabins), FMO (forward decks 5-Colosseo, 8-Machu Picchu), FMB (forward on decks 9-Alhambra, 10-Hagia Sophia, 11-Acropolis), (FMO) Family Oceanview, (FMB) Family Balcony / modular connected rooms, 8-Machu Picchu, 9-Alhambra, 10-Hagia Sophia, 11-Acropolis, 12-Grand Canyon, 13-Kilimanjaro (BW-Spa), 14-Angkor Wat (BW-Spa), (B1-Bella, B2-Fantastica, B3-Aurea, BW-Wellness Spa) Balcony cabins, (O1-Bella, O2-Fantastica, OW-Wellness Spa) Oceanview / Outside cabins, (I1-Bella, I2-Fantastica, IW-Wellness Spa) Interior / Inside cabins, YC2 (305 ft2 / 28 m2), Balcony (220 ft2 / 20 m2), Interior (285 ft2 / 27 m2), YC2 (15), Balcony and Interior (8-9-10-11-12-13), (H) I1-Bella Inside, I2-Fantastica Inside, B1-Bella Balcony, B2-Fantastica Balcony, B3-Aurea Balcony, YC2-Yacht Club Suite / modified accessible staterooms, interactive large LCD TV, phone, electronic safe (in the closet), Nespresso coffee machine, private balcony with a whirlpool tub and dining area (6-seat table), Priority services(check-in / check-out, embarkation / disembarkation, tendering), 24-hour personal concierge, butler service, room service (free delivery), Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club venues (including the suite'smini-bar drinks), All-inclusive (complimentary) free-time dining (lunches and dinners) in the exclusive MSC Yacht Club restaurant, Unlimited drinks in all onboard bars and restaurants, Direct access (via private elevator) to MSC Aurea Spa, Exclusive access to "The One Sun Deck" and "Top Sail Lounge", 1 queen bed (or2single beds/ uponrequest), 2-deck-high (lower / upper level) stateroom -main level (living/dining room, double sofabed), upper level (master bedroom, queen bed convertible to 2single beds / upon request), 2 interactive LCD TVs, 2 phones, electronic safe (in the closet), mini-bar, 2 privatebathrooms with shower (1 with bathtub), Priority services(boarding, tendering, dinner seating / at onboard complimentary restaurants), Unlimted drinks byMSC's "All-Inclusive Classic Drink Package", Complimentary Spa package -welcome cocktail, your-choice massage (spa menu), tanning shower, private wellness consultation, Thermal Area free access (throughout the cruise, adults only),private solariumaccess, nteractive LCD TV, phone, electronic safe (in the closet), mini-bar, 1 queen bed (or 2 single beds / upon request), private (angle) balcony with whirpool hottub, Priority services(boarding,tendering, dinner seating / at onboard complimentary restaurants), Complimentary Spa package-welcome cocktail, your-choice massage (spa menu), tanning shower, private wellness consultation, Thermal Area free access (throughoutthecruise,adults only),private solariumaccess. These are features found in the Balcony category on the MSC Meraviglia Single or double bed. Bathroom with shower, vanity area with hairdryers. MSC Meraviglia cabin and suite plans are property of Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For example, you can only stay in a suite if you have opted for the Aurea experience. Join before the cruise and earn 100 bonus points! Powered by Invision Community. MSC also have a brilliant app which I would recommend you download before you cruise with them. with a large balcony with a whirlpool bath. For a solo cabin, this makes it very spacious! Stateroom #: 10129. Cruising Through The Bermuda Triangle What to Expect, Do MSC Cruises Include Meals? Royal Caribbean's FLASH SALE WEEKEND with savings up to 700 Off - PLUS 3rd & 4ths sail from only 129*, including School Holidays! MSC will match any loyalty status from another cruise line or some hotel brands. We had the standard sized balcony although cabins on deck 8 have a bigger balcony. Facing forward, they interconnect with an interior room and another B1-Balcony (forward location too) making a Super Family Plus. This is a pretty standard size for a regular inside cabin on other cruise lines. They come in at 129 to 237 square feet with balcony sizes varying from between . . We cruised on the MSC Meraviglia during school vacation week in Fantastica class. Balcony: There are dozens of balcony cabins on MSC Meraviglia spread over decks 8 to 14 and in different categories. (Firsthand Experience) Your Guide To What is Included. The ships gangways are all wide enough for most types of wheelchairs and disability scooters. Walk-in closets and double sofa beds round out the experience. MSC Meraviglia - Best Deals in June 2023. Some staterooms are equipped with additional bedding to accommodate a third or fourth guest. It also has a fixed desk which runs the length of the room as well as two wardrobes. Accessible: There are 55 accessible cabins, all with wide doors, ramps and fully accessible bathrooms, across various cabin categories. Wifi connection (for a fee) . Category: Category B2 - Fantastica Balcony Stateroom. Some vendors may process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your options below. Bar setup, refrigerator and espresso coffee machine. Please Note: We are not always notified of cabin updates and renovations. Food was great in all locations we tried. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included. See details. I have never been on an MSC Cruise because the customer service is from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks! Please click a cabin number below for more details about that particular cabin. The field of view will be 90 degrees and not a full 180 degrees. Started August 27, 2021, By We have sailed most other lines. *Including cabins for guests with disabilities or reduced mobility, which are larger. And then continue reading to learn which other MSC Meraviglia Fantastica Balcony cabins offer this small perk. Your email address will not be published. On 5/9/2019 at 6:01 PM, gamblinmon said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. 56 sqm, balcony approx 22 sqm, Deck 15, Balcony with private whirlpool bath and dining table, Bathroom with tub and shower, vanity area with hairdryer, Comfortable double or single beds (on request), Interactive TV, telephone, safe and minibar, Surface approx. MSC YACHT CLUB DUPLEX SUITE WITH WHIRLPOOL, GRAND SUITE AUREA WITH TERRACE AND WHIRLPOOL, PREMIUM SUITE AUREA WITH TERRACE AND WHIRLPOOL, Please rotate your device to enjoy a better experience. AngleBalcony Suites feature larger bathrooms anda verandawith a whirlpool bath. I love cruising with MSC but it is very different from cruising with an American or British line. Her sister, MSC Bellissima debuted in early 2019. Note:Super Family Plus cabins combine3connecting rooms(1 Insideplus 2 Balcony). This is one of the most common things for first-time cruisers to forget. All passenger lifts have visual, audio andBraille deck indicators. I will stick to Carnival or Royal Carribean which has way better customer service! Fuel supplements may apply. Balcony: There are dozens of balcony cabins on MSC Meraviglia spread over decks 8 to 14 and in different categories. Note that balcony cabins on Deck 8 have obstructed views. Cabin # 10129 MSC Meraviglia Description Cabin # 10129 Category B2 Fantastica Balcony Stateroom Description: Fantastica Balcony Staterooms have two single beds that convert to a double bed, spacious wardrobe, and a bathroom with shower. Ship: MSC Meraviglia Cabin type: Balcony Cabin number: 10129 Traveled as: Couple Reviewed: 1 year ago I am a cruise addict, and it had been 18 months in between cruises. Im sure this makes the cabin feel more spacious. There arent any free to use laundries onboard either so your only option is to pay to have your clothes laundered. Call 1-800-543-1961 or book online. Studio Interior: At 129 square feet, these are the smallest cabins on MSC Meraviglia. What you have is a field of view defined by the structure of the ship, ie a hump wall. The Best Balcony Cabins on the MSC Meraviglia Watch on The Fantastica cabins which have similarly-shaped balconies include: 9137, 9156, 9205, 9224, 9233, 9250, 10127, 10176,10195, 10280, 10223, 10306, 11135, 11168, 11203, 11284*, 11231, 11310, 12123, 12154, 12191, 12250**, 12219, 12276 *Exactly one deck below cabin featured in video. These are part of the cabins above and not separate. The food was so good! The best way to get updates from me is to follow The Suitcase Scholar on Instagram or Facebook. All passengers regardless of their home country, citizenship or country of residency are responsible for obtaining the proper documentation for travel. Interconnectingcluster cabins are specifically designed for large families and family group travel. I have another post about how to complete the process here: MSC Status Match. When booking a solo cabin you will be given one price. Meraviglia ships family cabins are in 3 main categories FAMILY (max occupancy 6 passengers,2connecting rooms, 2 baths,1 balcony),SUPER FAMILY (max occupancy 6 passengers, 2 connecting rooms, 2 baths /1 with bathtub, 2balconies) andSUPER FAMILY PLUS (max occupancy10 passengers,3connecting rooms, 3baths,2 balconies). Did you find that you got sun on your balcony or not? 17-56 m, balcony (if available) approx. If particular cabin attributes are important to you, please verify with your travel agent prior to booking that this cabin information is current. Balcony:There are dozens of balcony cabins on MSC Meraviglia spread over decks 8 to 14 and in different categories. And the bread is the best ever, we couldn't get enough. They include a larger cabin and bathroom door width, larger floor area around the cabin, grab . MSC YACHT CLUB INTERIOR SUITE. Very poorly managed. This is a pretty standard size for a regular inside cabin on other cruise lines. All handicap cabins also feature a convenient location near the ships elevators. I would have one if it wasnt much more than an inside cabin but if I was to treat myself to an upgrade I would probably upgrade to a balcony. wardrobe, vanity table / writing desk with chair, I1-Bella Inside rooms: 8049, 8052, 8130, 8182, I2-Fantastica Inside rooms: 9057, 9060, 10053, 10056, 10080, 11053, 11054, 11172, 11192, 12041, 12046, 12158, 12178, 13152, 13162, B1-Bella Balcony rooms: 8087,8088, 8089, 8090, B2-Fantastica Balcony rooms: 9108, 9110, 9113, 9115, 9134, 9136, 10083, 10085, 10110, 10112, 11091, 11093, 11100, 11102, 12079, 12081, 12088, 12090, B3-Aurea Balcony rooms: 13073, 13075, 13088, 13090. Our travel party was me 50, my husband 51, our son 16, and my father 76. I share cruise tips, tours, and videos on this website to help you master cruising on a budget. When we booked two adjoining balcony cabins (12032 and 12034), it was just three of traveling. Cruising cheaply has allowed me to see more of the world than I ever thought possible and theres still so much more exploring to do! Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category), Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category) YACHT CLUB RoyalSuites feature a spacious veranda (40 m2) witha 6-seatdining tableand a whirlpool bath. Both rooms were decent sizes for a cruise ship. Double sliding doors lead out to the balcony which has its own dining table at one end a hot tub at the other. MSC Cruises AUREA cabins are in category B3-Balcony. Now dont get me wrong; any balcony cabin is a good balcony cabin in my book. When you leave you will have to leave the safe open. Thesehigher-grade cabins are withupper deck location and offer easyaccess to elevatorsand popular lounges. All cabins have hairdryers. Please note, cabin decor and size may vary among cabins in these categories. MSC Meraviglia cruise ship deck plan has 2244 staterooms for up to 5386 passengers served by 1400 crew. Smaller inside cabins are 131 square feet. MSC Yacht Club Royal Suite with Balcony Jacuzzi Layout (floor plan) Size ranges from 161 to 194 square feet. Throughout MSC Meraviglia there are 54 cabins (32 Balcony / 22 Interior) and 1 Deluxe Suite (MSC Yacht Club) which are slightly larger than the rest for people with disabilities or reduced mobility. No fault of the Cruise Line, but were totally suprised that we could not rebook. We also review of our Fantastica. Description: Fantastica Balcony Staterooms have two single beds that convert to a double bed, spacious wardrobe, and a bathroom with shower. Monday through Thursday, Midnight to 1 PM. There is a mirror and a chair on one side and then nothing opposite. We only ate in the buffet and main dining room and were all always pleased with the selections. Wifi connection . Other perks include: Bathrobe, slippers, MSC Med range of bathroom products, and unlimited in-suite mini-bar drinks. The Fantastica cabins which have similarly-shaped balconies include: 9137, 9156, 9205, 9224, 9233, 9250, 10127, 10176,10195, 10280, 10223, 10306, 11135, 11168, 11203, 11284*, 11231, 11310, 12123, 12154, 12191, 12250**, 12219, 12276. For passengers with disabilities, MSC Meraviglia has a total of 45 handicap-accessible cabins (18x Inside, 26x Balcony, 1x Deluxe Suite). We basically lost $1000 and there is nothing that MSC Cruises says they can do. Thanks for watching! This is without a doubt my favourite inside cabin. The number of all cabin categories is 21, including the Wellness (Spa) grades YCW-Deluxe Suite, BW-Balcony, OW-Oceanview, and IW-Inside. MSC Yacht Club. The balcony isnt huge but it isnt small either. MSC YACHT CLUB passengers enjoy an exclusivebutler service (available 24-hours), dedicated concierge service (24-hour Concierge Reception), all-inclusive dining (a la carte menu,your-time dining in an exclusive gourmet restaurant (TBN), unlimited drinks (from cabins mini-bar and in all Yacht Club complex areas),exclusive The One Sun Deck (suites-only sundeck area) access, exclusiveTop Sail Loungeaccess. Do you know that your browser is out of date? 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Get expert advice, insider tips and more. In Summer 2019 category IW becomes I2. This includes passports and visas for any country they may visit during their trip. Bath with shower. All cruise accommodations have a double bed (convertible to 2 single beds). Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm ESTSat-Sun 9am - 6pm EST, 2023 MSC Cruises S.A. All rights reserved. Please report any unavailable videos. During the video, I talk a little about the cruise in general and about what it is like to cruise with MSC. The only difference being the window instead of a balcony. All cabins have a safe. CABINS & SUITES MSC Meraviglia offers a variety of elegant cabin types includes family options, luxurious duplex suites and the highest ratio of sea-view balcony cabins of any cruise ship. Because while I have spent a 14-day cruise in an inside cabin, when given a reasonably-priced option for a balcony cabin, Ill take one any time. A unique feature for an MSC cruise ship, Meraviglia has 8 Duplex Suites (2-level accommodations). Yes. Interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar and safe. The inside cabins do not have a sofa which I think is one of the reasons why it felt as though there was so much space. The sitting area has a sofa and desk. MSC Cruises en-suite amenities and services. There are 18 passenger decks, 11 with cabins. Priority choice of early or late dinner seatings: Dine nightly in the gourmet restaurant and choose between an early or late seating. Fantastica Balcony Staterooms have two single beds that convert to a double bed, spacious wardrobe, and a bathroom with shower. (9 Reviews) Can accommodate up to 3 guests in this particular cabin. Mobile optimized MSC Meraviglia Cruise Ship Cabins, Staterooms, Suites on CruiseCheap.com Mobile. There is enough space for two chairs (not loungers) and a small table. 2023 MSC Cruises S.A. All rights reserved. The Yacht Club takes up the front of the ship across five decks (9 and 14to 19). Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. I do not, sorry! Ever since we have been creating fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, cruise news updates, cruise reviews, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs, and much more! Thus, I define a great balcony cabin as the balcony cabin I enjoyed on the MSC Meraviglia: cabin 12250. Design-wise there are some nice touches with bedside lights activated by touch, switch controlled Do Not Disturb and Make Up My Room signs and lots of extra spots for storage, such as the bedside tables and magazine racks. There are 18 passenger decks, 11 with cabins. Setting Area with double sofa bed. We are on the indented part on deck 13 and Im worried we wont have sun. MSC YACHT CLUB ROYAL SUITE. MSC Cruises BELLA cabins are in categories I1-Inside, O1-Oceanview, and B1-Balcony. I rarely watch a lot of TV when I cruise but being able to check things like the daily schedule on the TV is brilliant. Id usually write here about the things that I didnt love, but honestly, I cant think of any. I tried calling 4 times, each time they say if the call get disconnected they will call back. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. gamblinmon, May 9, 2019 in MSC Cruises, Looking at the Meravigliasailing in the Caribbean and need some advice on balcony cabins, 9156,10129, 13183, 13213 -not sure if these are partial view, they will all be partial view as in the corners so you wont be able to see backwards and forwardshttps://www.msccruises.co.uk/our-cruises/ships/msc-meraviglia. Many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you onboard very soon. You can expect a space ratio of 31% on this ship. On a "per night" basis, the best deal for an inside cabin in September, 2023 is available for $44. The ship is beautiful, classy and upscale. The entire boat appears to be a training ground for new hires. Our flight was delayed 4 times and we missed our cruise. The ships are pretty new so the hair dryers are too. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead to your private veranda with seating. The ship was beautiful and so clean. expect a space ratio of 31% on this ship. :https://www.instagram.com/cruisewith Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cruisewith Contact us:[email protected] Our Amazon must-buys:If you are in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/shop/cruisewithbendavidIf you are in the UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/cruisewithbendavid Our filming gear: https://kit.co/CruiseWith We use Epidemic Sound, access thousands of songs and sound effects for your videos: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/30a1wz/These are affiliate links, it doesnt cost you a penny extra but we receive a tiny amount of money each time you buy something. MSC Meraviglia - Best Deals in September 2023. MSC YACHT CLUB DELUXE SUITE. Waves restaurant was the worst. Below is the video review that I filmed onboard. The space is functional and although the floor space isnt much bigger than cabins on other lines it does feel a lot bigger. Theres something worth noting when selecting a balcony cabin on the MSC Meraviglia: not all balconies are created equal. MSC Meraviglia cruise ship deck plan has 2244 staterooms for up to 5386 passengers served by 1400 crew. Fantastica Cabins ("Bella privileges plus) -upper deck room location, Classic dining (first or second assigned sitting) or Flexi / your-time). There is no solo supplement to pay, woohoo. https://www.patreon.com/benanddavid Follow us on Instagram to follow our epic adventures LIVE! MSC Meraviglia cabin tour Cruise With Ben and David 167K subscribers Subscribe 371 77K views 4 years ago MSC Meraviglia tour of a Balcony Stateroom . We left and went to the buffet. MSC Meraviglia Cabins Cabin Category BW MSC Meraviglia Cabin 10129 MSC Meraviglia - Cabin 10129 Back to cabin category Cruises from $ Floor Plan Size: Approximately 205 sq. MSC Meraviglia, deck by deck LEGEND Sofa bed Double sofa bed 3rd bed is a bunk bed 3rd and 4th bed are bunks Connecting Cabins H Cabin for guests with disabilities or reduced mobility All cabins have one double bed convertible to two single beds . Surface approx. Did you find this information helpful? The bigger balconies on deck 8 are partially restricted view, meaning you cannot see down to the ocean because there is a life boat in the way. Duplex Suites feature2 walk-in closets,2 bathrooms (1 withbathtub, 1with shower), veranda witha whirlpool bath. This is a good and comfortable albeit dark cabin with plenty of floorspace and step-free access to the bathroom and balcony. Fantastica includes extra perks such as free in-room breakfast, priority choice of dinner sitting and discounted drinks. Follows the complete list of MSC Meravigliacabins for disabled passengers. We also review of our Fantastica cabin on this MSC Cruise ship. Cabins on MSC Meraviglia | Iglu Cruise. These are the categories FPB ("Super Family Plus"), FLA ("Super Family"), and FMB ("Family") balconied staterooms. . Fantastica Experience. I just booked 12154 because of the bump out . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. . There was SO much room and it was so clean/tidy. The shows booked up quick and were just okay. I mean, its not like you use all of your vacation time for all of your marathons or anything. The field of view will be 90 degrees and not a full 180 degrees. When cruising solo cruisers will often have to pay a solo supplement. The lower floor consists of a living area with a double sofa bed; a shower room with toilet; wardrobe, and dining area which leads out onto a balcony with a whirlpool. MSC MERAVIGLIA Balcony cabin. Grand Suite Aurea: These 420-square-foot cabins are located on deck 12 and feature 388-square-foot terraces with private hot tubs, sun loungers and a table. Try it out and make your own judgment. Home Cruise ships MSC Meraviglia MSC Meraviglia Cabin Based on 4 reviews MSC Cruises View photo gallery (8) Sitting Area with double sofa bed. MSC Cruise Line's ship, the MSC Meraviglia has five cruises sailing in June 2023. The cabin looked modern and I like the design. This means that a solo person may have to pay double the price of a person sharing with another passenger. All passengercabins as amenities offer twin beds (singles convertible to king, or double upon request), leather headboard, bedside tables and wall lamps, pillow menu, flat HD TV (with an interactive TV system, allowing bookings from the cabin, also itinerary/ports of call and tours/excursions information, movies on demand, live webcam views), direct-dial phone (onboard connections only), safe, hairdryer, mini-bar/fridge, closet/wardrobe, sitting/lounge area (mirrored vanity table,chairs), en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, shower), individual air-conditioning (thermostat controlled), Wi-Fi Internet access. Emma Cruises Ltd is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am totally polite each time I call but that does not help. 1 - 10 of 257 MSC Meraviglia Balcony Cabin Cruise Reviews First Cruise with MSC not sure if doing another Review for MSC Meraviglia to Bahamas jimferrante 10+ Cruises Age 70s Sail Date:. MSC YACHT CLUB DUPLEX SUITE WITH WHIRLPOOL. Im hoping to explore MSC someday (I just need more vacation time for all these trips) so Ill probably be coming back to this post someday. These units can be found on decks 5 to 14. I could of got a smaller aft balcony for $40 less pp. One dinner (allegedly ribs) was entirely inedible. Booking Aurea-class staterooms additionally offers: a complimentary Aurea Spa package, Thermal Area unlimited access, 60-min massage PP (max 2 per cabin), 20-min Solarium usage, welcome cocktail party, plus priority services (check-in, embarkation, tendering), bathrobes, slippers, luxury spa products, 24-hour unlimited drinks (specialty coffee, wine and beer, cocktails, soft beverages, gelato ice cream). MSC Meraviglia Balcony Cabin Pick Similar Ships: MSC Bellissima, MSC Meraviglia The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this ship and also on the sister ships. Classic dining (assigned first or second sitting) or Flexi dining (your-time). Surface approx. It helps that the line does not store life jackets in cupboards, which frees up extra closet space. Would have enjoyed a comedy show, but it did not ruin the getaway. 39 sqm, large balcony approx 36 sqm with its own private whirlpool bath, Deck 12.

How To Put Minus Sign In Excel Without Formula, What Happened To Chris Thorn Drop Forged Survival, Bank Of New York Mellon Trust Company Foreclosures, Richmat Hjc18 Control Box Replacement, Articles M

msc meraviglia cabin 10129