naruto neglected by family leaves konoha fanfiction

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

When Naruto is proven innocent at 17 can his true friends heal his shattered mind and heart with the help of Konoha or not. A chance at rebirth. He knew who his parent's favorite kid was. One day team 7 goes in that forest on a mission and met with the little fox boy called Naruto. Mai went next), (Minato, Mito, and Sakura might hate Naruto but they still a little bit feel bad for Naruto because even they wouldn't wish this upon him. In this fanfic, the plan to use Shisui's eyes to stop the de-coup is a success. Naruko Uzumaki: She looks like Naruto's female counterpart. Dirty, Little, Traitor [Scaramouche x Reader As a member of the Fatui military, it is extremely important to follow the rules of your superiors Naruto Neglected: Surviving Being Negelated. I love my brother and sister. I see him as a rival because he starts coming from the same past as I do. so far is WAY over the top or incomplete. One fateful night, on Naruto's very own birthday, five very drunk chuunin manage to find Naruto. What if he isn't really Naruto? While on an A ranked mission with Team Seven consisting of Sasuke, Sai, and Sakura. #8 in "Darkness" (As of 20/05/2018) You are no longer allowed near him. His parents disown him and don't claim him to protect him, but he knows who they are. After a while, he decides to reclaim both of his birthrights and leave. Will they continue their lives full of pain, or will they do something about it? what if naruto's parents never died? *DISCLAIMER: I do not own "Naruto" or take credit for it. My dream is to remove the side branch from slavery and make it up to someone for blaming him for something he didn't do. What if Naruto was Naruto is neglected by his parents for his sister. This is just one of the questions the rookie 10 ask themselves while gathering one day. Stop looking back if you don't want to go back Kinya.". I'm not a trophy. My dream is something I don't talk about. (Naruto smiles about Kakashi and Arashi but frowns about Reiny and Kushina. Now he's 15, and everyone from his class believes he has no hope of ever being a ninja. He couldn't even care about how heartbroken Tsunade must be because of him. ", Hiruzen (thought): (frowning in disappointment) 'They will not get away with this. (Naruto hugs her) Also, Haku Momochi is officially pardoned. Tsunade lived in Konoha and worked as head of the hospital so she made an appearance much more often but spent her time mostly around Narumi and treated her the same way that Jiraiya treated Menma. ", Mai: (introduction) "My name is Mai Uchiha. It's going to be about Naruto's character itself, but there's also going to be some changes into him and in some characters too. He also is mad at his sister Reiny because she was declared clan heir and was told to marry him in order to keep him contained. Unfortunately, he arrives at the time when Akatsuki was hunting the bijuus and starting a war.In the middle of all this confusion, what could happen? What if Naruto's parents were still alive but neglected Naruto? After he graduates he lets go of his mask, tired of having to pretend to be happy. (Y/n) can only call Naruto her family they have been through EVERYTHING together, all the abuse and [Up for adoption!] I'll kill them for this. (No Uchiha massacre). him? ', Kurenai (thought): (angry) 'Don't worry Naruto, I told Hinata everything. This is what happens because of that decision. Who cares if they find out of his mask but if they find out about 'that' then Minato and Kushina wake up after being in a coma for fourteen years and can't wait to see their son, Naruto. (Satsumi smiled at him, Kyuubi gave a smirk, and Tsunade gave a smile) I like Hiruzen, Kakashi, Shizune, my teammate Sai, the Uzumaki clan, and the Senju clan. Getting his full memory back at the age of five, he ventures to learn how to live in a world so different from his own. A Naruto Fan-fic sequel to "The Forgotten Child" I don't own anything except for plot. They were just children when the decisions were made for them. What if Minato and Kushina didn't die? He then becomes an Anbu after he was done with the villagers hate and abuse. Hanabi frowns because she's with Kiba after hearing what he did to Hinata. Konoha . Raiuto Namikaze: Looks like Naruto but has black hair and is evil. Naruto is gay and for that Minato and Kushina neglects him. When Naruto broke out, Minato announced he never wanted Naruto to be a ninja. Her teammates also want to apologize) Team 11 is Mai Uchiha, Mito Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Tldr; Naruto joins the Akatsuki with a lot of shenanigans, Where did the comedy go why is this only angst and plot, Naruto and his twin sister accidentally find one of orochimarus abandoned labs and discovering someone that will change their lives, After discovering that he is a jinchuuriki Naruto decides to leave the village and train to become stronger and gain the respect of the population. ( A Naruto Fanfiction ) We all know that Uzumaki Naruto is "The Savior of this World", but when he was younger he was NOWHERE near that. Watch as Naruto sets out to show Konoha and his family what he can do. what if he was tortured, abused and raped by the villagers? He Is the Jinchuriki of Nine-tails. that was so traumatizing. . Canon gets catapulted to the wind. ", Kakashi: (introduction) "My name is Kakashi Hatake. The Red-eyes Fox *Discontinued* 55.4K 1.7K 32 He became summoner at age 6. The Sage of Six Paths can not accept such ending so Naruto, Sasuke and Kurama were given a new chance to save the world.------------------------------------------I'm suck at writing so this is a short sumary: Time travel Au where Naruto and Sasuke go back in time along with Kurama to save the day. Naruto tries to run away from the village in the end finds something better than independence. what if he was neglected by all but a vew? Growing up with a demon fox stuck inside of him, he is neglected and imprisoned by his family with the exception of his older siblings Arashi and Reiny Uzumaki and his younger sister Natsumi Uzumaki. Protect him, Kushina prays in the quiet of her own mind as she leaves; pleading silently to the old spirits from her childhood, to the things that the Uzumaki Elders used to whisper about in hushed tones. He's got bruises and cuts everywhere. I can understand why she does. With the help of his new family, watch as Naruto becomes Naruto has been neglected by his mum and dad for his brother and sister who are five years younger then him. ', Sai: (serious) "Oh don't worry, a trap was set and they've been killed by it for treason. Naruto then disappears for a full week, before returning to the Leaf Village, goals a bit different than before. He goes to a prestigious high school in Japan for the rich, the school he was invited to join because of his excellent academic results. At age 6 Naru became an ANBU leader and her Code na Naruto is a beautiful young man who deals with neglect and abuse from both the village and his family.When he realized that he will never be accepted,he moves out and goes to the academy,even though he is an elite anbu captain that goes by the name 'Red Kitsune' (Not Edited). Another "godparent" that had never spoken to Naruto. Naruto grows up shunned but never outright reviled, aware of his burden and achingly lonely. One was the Kyuubi or Kurama. When she beats them up, I'm gonna laugh. Naruto was taken after the nine tailed fox got sealed in him, years later he appears again but known as killer fox, he has become legendary. However, Tsunade becomes Hokage and enrolls the boy into the ninja academy so he can complete his dreams. And it would get worse since he can't confess either. Naruto has just opened up the scroll and mastered After the attack from the 9-tailed fox, Konohagakure is left in shambles. Why were they forced to bear the brunt of becoming human sacrifices, weapons used to deter the enemy, jinchuuriki? What if Naruto and Hinata has a daughter? One day after he is beaten and left for dead an , "My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." (this makes the girls frown) Also, I dislike him because he once said, (imitating Jirayia) 'Just because he's my godson, doesn't mean I have to care about him. This is the story of Naruto Uzumaki. Hated by a village that is not his own. Naruto just doesn't know when to understand that he can't be a ninja and village is more important then family. Their sensei is Kurenai Yuhi. You heard me correctly Kushina gave birth to beautiful triplets their names are Menma, Mito, and the baby Naruto. Becomes Itachi's best friend. You're probably glad I left. My dream is to bring back my little brother and give him back his birth rights. Ever since that smoking idiot left you, you became a feminist but it's turning you into a mean person. The Fire Temple, of course! his parents survived the kyuubi attack and the nine-tails is still sealed with in naruto. Merging with a lost soul deserving a second chance, going on an adventure through dimensions, finding soulmates, acceptance, and people who love him. What if Minato and Kushina survived the Nine Tails Attack? Ever since Asuma dumped me, I became a feminist. But someone has other plans for the blond Hero. As for Naruto, he stays a civilian. He is the protector of the forest, he lives there with all the animals and foxes as well as his guardian, the kyuubi. You guys refused to train me. I dislike my sister Mito, my parents, and child abandonors. No one acknowledged himSo why do they act surprised when he leaves the village one fateful night with Sasuke and promises to destroy Konoha when he's stronger? How will Konoha react to the whit "The best shinobi is one who could lie to even himself" wise words they were. He is smarter than a normal Nara. The King's Harem is actively under construction!! ", Reiny: (smirking) "I beat them up but too bad that I didn't kill them. Once the whole Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto, he is the main target of all abuse. The only sibling he had that actually cared was killed by villagers because she had a weaker half of the Kyuubi. Powers that have not been seen in centuries, powers older than The Sage of Six Paths. When Naruto was 6, he became a member of the anbu black ops. She allowed him into her temple. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. (Kushina is sad at being disliked because he doesn't agree with their plan and that she unknowingly neglected him, Minato sighs because he a little bit still loves his son and may have caused this problem, Hinata and others felt guilt for blaming him for a prank he didn't commit, Mito scowled at him, and Kurenai glares at him, earning a middle finger from him) My favorite food is Ramen. It was hard. They have hidden their powers in the past centuries not allowing any outsiders in. In his last moments, Kurama asked the Shinigami to repleace him with nine other souls so that Naruto can have a family that will always be there for him. Naruto is a shy little boy in his henge. Then they want Reiny to marry me for power. But the big kicker comes when Minato rears his head again. Naruto and his soulmates are basically living forever unless killed. My father doesn't usually spend time with me neither and plays favorites. A mistaken trust leads Naruto to be neglected due to his Jinchuuriki sisters; as time passes Naruto fades from notice of his family and his village. How were they supposed to know about the way the world worked? Relationship: Naruto/harem. However, things won't be how they planned it, especially when they find out what happened to their son. He is intelligent and knows what's goin on around him, furthermore he possesses a power never before seen in the ninja world. Now, 15, having suffered being bulli Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. The demon Book 1 The counsil knows Naruto's power, but will they accept it or think that he is truly a demon now? Kyuubi_Girl owns the story line anyone who takes my idea is to give me full credit in their story. ', Tsunade (thought): (crying) 'My poor Naruto, you got betrayed by your own fellow ninjas and nearly died. With the goal in mind to become Hokage and getting acknowledgment but also having fun. ", Hiruzen: (angry) "Minato, you neglected your son for some stupid plan? Team 7 decide they wont be loyal to a village that isnt home. He didn't expect the storm, or to get lost so deep in the woods. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. He's right. not the story. Orochimaru tasked Mizuki with stealing the Scroll of Sealing. Also this is my first story!! The Naruto you knew had escaped from the abusive village you know as Konoha. Later, Naruto is glared at by Kurenai), (however, this causes an angry Kurenai to slap him but Anko sees this and comforts Naruto, who sheading tears from the slap. There is no freedom in being a shinobi! The boy spat, his cerulean gaze enraged as he glared ahead. When naruto is neglected by his parents and his twin sister, he meets kurama the kyuubi. I hereby declare Arashi and Reiny Uzumaki as the heirs of the Uzumaki clan. Aps 8 anos ele retorna, logo seus amigos repararam em suas mudanas, comparando-o com o menino-raposa que conheciam. During the fight at the Forest of Death, after witnessing the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, Orochimaru makes a small change to the Five Pronged Seal. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (27), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (1), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto (13), Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto (5), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (23).

Catherine Durkin Father, German Playground Dangerous, For Sale By Owner Emerald Bay, Bullard, Tx, Basf Benefits Center Phone Number, Articles N

naruto neglected by family leaves konoha fanfiction