no decision after green card interview

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Hi, few day ago I got approve for my EB2 NIW case. Manage Settings This type of interview is appointed when there is a suspicion that the marriage is a sham, conducted to obtain permanent residence. Interview will be waived for some applicants. Team Ashoori did a great Job on my Visa Approval. This was in LA downtown office. We regularly hear from applicants who have been waiting for longer than 30 days after their interview for a decision, only to receive approval shortly after. No decision after I-485 AOS interview!!! Ashoori Law Firm has excellent services with positive outcomes. This could either be because you did not entirely pass your citizenship exam, or because you did not provide the USCIS with all the appropriate and required information. Remember, not all I-485 applicants will be required to appear for an interview. Now you need to set up your repayment method. We then decided to use Ashoori Law. does everyone have a pilonidal sinus; sports illustrated swimsuit 2015 pdf arizona primary 2022 polls governor epoxy fiberglass resin. I dont often write reviews, but in this case I just dont want to miss the opportunity to write about these people who are really professionals and know their business very well.If youre still doubting whether or not you should choose them, I. can assure you that you wont be left disappointed. In some cases, rather than provide an immediate decision, the USCIS officer will ask for some additional information to be provided; this is referred to as a request for evidence (RFE). Whether Federal Court intervention is appropriate depends on the facts and circumstances of each case. Green Card (11 years) First of all I want to thank you all fellows which helping each others. I highly recommend him for Immigration related services. Although the Civics and English component of the test seems easy enough, failing the exam is more common than you think. After he handed me the Decision not yet made letter, I asked him what's the next step in the process. Delays in visa processing are frustrating. When you are hired for a new job, you must prove your identity and authorization to work in the U.S. to your employer. Although we needed to contact the operations team proactively, they do great work for us. How long does it take for USCIS to make a decision after an interview. All the other questions I was able to answer without issues. If you are applying for a green card and youre getting worried about the time delays, an immigration attorney will be able to advise whether there is anything you can do to get things moving. If you have moved since your case was approved, change your address online or submit an e-Request. Subsequently, later same day (today 1/19/17), the status now shows Case was approved. The sooner you provide the information, the sooner you will have a final decision. Highly recommend this law firm for E2 visa. The Trump Administration has made it harder for immigrants to prove they financially qualify for a green card. An official website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, An official website of the United States government, To protect your privacy, please do not include any personal information in your feedback. Contact. My name is Michael Ashoori and I'm a U.S. immigration lawyer and the founder of Ashoori Law. The interviewer was ontime and very efficient in answering all our questions and concerns. They have a keen eye for finding out what you have whether big or small and have the knowledge and skills that turn it into a success. Setting the appointment was easy and very hospitable, the guidance of Attorney Michael and the other attorneys was easy to understand and gave room for questions which were well, responded to. Applications. How Can I Move to The USA Permanently from the UK? The contact information for the NVC can be found on your approval notice. We had a very unique case with an unusual business type, complicated investment, and three essential employees all being applied for at once. Based on the root cause of the problem, they will be able to recommend a course of action. Our Texas based Endurance Horse Racing company was just approved for our E2 Visa along with our three essential employees yesterday at the Toronto Consulate. My wife USC and I just had our interview yesterday at the Los Angeles office. Green Card Approval in Some Cases Without an Interview. Significant documentation and evidence of a shared life is essential for your.. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Normally an immigrant visa expires 6 months from the date of issue. Ashoori Law helped me with the renewal of my O1-visa and the whole process was taken care of in an exceptional way. He got denied in 2015 due to his divorce in 2012 after 6 years of marriage. It was a long journey for me and my wife. This will likely be scheduled several weeks or months after you've submitted the adjustment of status application ().And if you submitted a family-based petition (Form I-130 or I-360 . Michael and his team were methodical in their handling of our E2 case. To add a cherry to the cake, the team has availed itself for any questions and guidance to thoroughly prepare us for the interview! Ashore Law represented our case, on our behalf, and they delivered what they promised. How Do I Know If USCIS Received My Application? all taken care of in a timely manner. Use this link to pay the fee: The information presented in this article does not create an attorney-client relationship nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice. professional lawyer, who pays attention to every detail and follow up with every request even during her weekends. I appreciate Lahaina Araneta and James blunt for working on my case . To reschedule your appointment with an asylum office, please follow the instructions in your interview notice. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Thank you for helping me to get the E2 visa. As noted, the biggest piece of good news is that USCIS appears to be waiving the interview requirement for some green card applicants seeking an adjustment of status. This article explains what you need to know . I realized the importance of this more during Covid times. Ashoori Law is a law firm you can trust and be sure they wont leave you alone with your problems. Michael and team thankyou very much!! It is not uncommon for USCIS case officers to be in a position whereby they cannot give the final go-ahead to an application. The other factors that could influence your application being delayed will depend on the type of application you are making. The purpose of the green card -also known as the Adjustment of Status (AOS)- interview is to confirm that what you included in your application is true. If you're applying for a marriage-based immigrant visa or green card, one possible bump in the road to approval is that United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) could doubt the legitimacy of your marriage or the validity of your I-130 visa petition.In that case it may, before making any final decision, issue you what's called a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID). At the end the officer did not really say we are approved, he just said he has everything he needs right now and that he still needs to checks few things like if visa number is available (which I told him I knew PD was current), he said he will mark the case as continue. He made a copy of my drivers license and her passport. Anytime I had questions Lahaina Araneta is. Great to work with! Do remember that if USCIS doesnt make an immediate decision, your application for permanent residence has not been refused, and you can remain living legally in the US until you receive your final decision. This is possible if you dont receive a decision after 120 days. my biometric was in Feb 1st 2022. how long does it take to make a decision after the initial interview? We loved how they had an online portal set up to receive. When Can I Expect A Decision After My I-485 Interview? They are experts in the field and truly care about the clients. You've filed your application for an immigrant visa, and you are awaiting a visa interview at the U.S. consulate or embassy. Thank you so much! I would recommend 'Ashoori Law' to any one who is in need of anything related to immigration.I am highly. It may take four to six weeks for USCIS to accept your application and send you a confirmation receipt. them as I have also dealt with a few different lawyers regarding similar matter and unfortunately I did not have as great result as I did with them. You dont need to apply for a N600, you can just apply directly for a US passport which is sufficient for proof of citizenship, and is a lot cheaper than N600. Administrative appeals are only available on certain kinds of cases. Why Might USCIS Not Make A Decision Following An I-485 Interview? 1-213-378-1013 Service opened 24/7 - Credit Card payment +1-213-378-1013 russian mafia bellevue wa Gemini Daily Horoscope Gemini Daily Horoscope Today's Gemini Horoscope from Cafe Astrology October 11, 2022 Today's Sun-Saturn aspect loves structure, order, and security, dear Gemini, and you'll find . Getting an immigrant visa to enter the United States as a lawful permanent resident involves several steps, and doing it yourself is no easy task. Right after your immigrant visa interview, one of three things could happen: Approval: An officer approves your application. Hope you have similar experience. Learn more about what you need to send to keep things moving along. 4. Lorianne was assigned my case and got to know my unique situation. Here is what to expect at the end of this long road. If you receive an RFE, you will have between 30 and 90 days to respond and provide the required information. Im a U.S. immigration lawyer and I help families, professionals, investors, and entrepreneurs get visas, green cards, and citizenship to the United States. For questions specific to employment eligibility, please see I-9 Central. F-1 students can learn more here about whether they can work and where. We granted as Asylee in 2019 and applied for I-485 in 2020 march. processing time rose by 19% despite the overall number of cases received declining by 13%. What makes this such great news is that an interview can sometimes bring up issues that could cause USCIS to give an application more scrutiny than it otherwise would.

Layers Of Fear Explained, What Is The Most Liberal State In The Union?, Zoomer Scottish Slang, Tim Corbin Coaching Philosophy, Articles N

no decision after green card interview