outlander hot springs excerpt

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Jamie says the men must have been right, Women dont like it. LOL. The couple makes their way out to the stables where they wont be discovered, and Claires tension is promptly relieved. Of course, the epitome of the fantastic costumes that Terry Dresbach designed for Season 1 was showcased in the Wedding Episode. But in the books, he bought a ring for her. near Fraser's Ridge, March 1773. page 5. You will be able to access Chapters 17 - 23 next Friday, 13 November, here on The Sassenach Files Blog. Jamie doesn't have a womb for her, so Claire finds comfort within the earth itself. A few months back, I recommended the show to a colleague, who then recommended to her mom, which resulted in the following phone call. You are my home, Claire says. Select Page. When Claire stops and looks at the door, he says, No, and slides her closer to him. Mitsubishi Outlander Sport For Sale. 31. outlander hot springs excerpt. But romantic moments like these are important, as they convey the deep affection that Jamie and Claire have for one another. Jamie tells Claire he knows shes pregnant and must go to the future. Outlander fans were ecstatic over the Nov. 23 release of Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone, the ninth book in the series of epic, time-traveling romantic novels on which the hit STARZ series of the same name is based. The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia . Find Mitsubishi Outlanders for Sale in Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia on Oodle Classifieds. Buy the book Amazon Blackwell's Book Depository Bookshop.org Foyles Waterstones WH Smith Wordery. Members. Randall brands Jamie with his seal, heated to red-hot in a brazier. Datenschutz - Privacy Policy Playing on Chromecast. She has a PhD people, she knows what shes doing. He apologizes, promises hell never hurt her again, and tells her that her wedding ring was the key to Lallybroch, his family home. Season 1, Episode 11 The Devils Mark. Kit Complet Terrasse Composite 30m2, 2022 Outlander PHEV. Outlander is a TV series on Starz network based on Diana Gabaldon's time travel book series of the same name. Twitter fan @smshingteacups said it best, Moany McMoanerson shushing her nearly-silent husband will never not be the funniest thing ever., Moany McMoanerson shushing her nearly-silent husband will never not be the funniest thing ever. Thats right potatoes. Season 3, Episode 13 Eye of the Storm. In fact, she's already been sharing excerpts online! peut on acheter la cl tv orange . Beyonc once sang, If you love it, then you better put a ring on it even if shes in a bathtub. So Jamie put a ring on it, alright. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Yeah, worse than cows. By Ted Stafford and Christian Gollayan. #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER NOW A STARZ ORIGINAL SERIES Unrivaled storytelling. what is the bench press for nba combine? He smelled of day-old linen, ink and hay, and the dribble of honey that had dried down the front of his shirt, like tiny amber beads. You can probably guess what happens next. Because of potatoes. #commentform label{border-radius: 8px 0 0 8px; -moz-border-radius: 8px 0 0 8px; -webkit-border-radius: 8px 0 0 8px;behavior: url(http://www.lars-t-schlereth.com/wp-content/themes/theron_pro/images/PIE.htc);} Hot Springs, AR 71913. There's so much more than just '50 Shades.'. How does Claire know this? SKU: ECU-DEFENDER. Season 4, Episode 1 America the Beautiful. Outlander ( Cross Stitch in the UK) is the first in the Outlander Series of novels by Diana Gabaldon. INSTALLATION LIFT SYSTEM INSTALLATION The Outlander is designed to be easily installed into any vehicle equipped with a Class II or Class III/IV hitch receiver. Jamie and Claire return to his home, Lallybroch, after Claire has chosen to stay with him. masterpiece is unrivaled in terms of its features, design and location on Lake Hamilton. She didnt, she went to med school, and seemingly didnt have sex with anyone else for 20 years, except Frank twice, but she kept her eyes closed and thought of Jamie. Buick Encore or Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for Sale at Orr Chevrolet Texarkana or Orr Chevrolet Cadillac near Hot Springs, AR. An excerpt from The Outlander Series Bundle: Books 1, 2, 3, and 4. And though this isnt an official love scene, it might as well be. Youve gotta build a tank, Ron said. During their second time, Jamie thinks hes hurting Claire, because shes screaming out of pure joy. Chapter 41: From the Womb of the Earth. But then cue montage of Claire being loud during sex since Season 1. 2023 Outlander Wall Calendar. A Novel. We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. I feel like maybe he could have toweled her off, aint nobody want soaking wet sheets, James. This is the first time we see consent as a mainstay of their relationship. Jealous and worried that Jamie has feelings for Laoghaire, Claire confronts Jamie and asks if hes having an affair with her. Initially set around the time of the Second World War , it focuses on nurse Claire Beauchamp , who travels through time to 18th-century Scotland , where she finds adventure and romance with the dashing Jamie Fraser . near Frasers Ridge, March 1773. page 5. "Ill be 70 in January, and Im a different person than I was at 32 when I started writing Outlander. But Jamie didnt assume anything, even after Claire kissed him, he said, I want ye so much, I can scarcely breathe, will you have me? She said, Yes, Ill have you. And have him she did. One, awkward first time sex. This is the iconic conclusion of the first Outlander novel. In 1928, the voters had chosen as their mayor Leo McLaughlin, a gregarious man who paraded around This was the 50's and Hot Springs was a great place to live. This is the first time they sleep together since Claires miscarriage. But the fight is more about the pain they both have from being separated. Claire is recovering from an illness, although she's not quite sure how she got sick. Here are a few of our favorites. recherche appartement ou maison diffusion Jamie and Claire finish their boat sexing, then a storm hits and Claire is thrown into the ocean and floats to a watery grave. PHOTOS: Outlander Our Favorite Pics From Season 1. Here is an excerpt from that review: "Mark Pinsky is not a journalist who gives up easily. The year is 1772, and on the eve of the . Claire is fixated on being with Jamie, focusing on how long it will be before they have another moment alone with one another. This is a quick one, but important because Claires pregnancy is highlighted. Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams - Drop it like it 's hot 16 the world for almost 100 years 68. SE - The SE trim of the 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander features everything found on the ES trim as He's deeply uncomfortable at every moment. Chapter One. Search over 2 new Mitsubishi Outlander in Warm Springs, OR. Its a matter of readiness, Sassenach, as much as room, he said, with an repressive glance in my direction. My mouth began to water uncontrollably. Jamie said, Let them. Well, okay then. Buttes people found relaxation in diverse ways, but two hot springs, Gregson (Fairmont) to the west and Pipestone, 33 miles to the southeast, were among the most popular destinations. Season 6 will premiere on March 6, 2022. And before long, the pair loses the robes. #copyright{ margin-top:20px;} Spring Rate Calculator. The Fiery Cross- Season Chapitre 49 IN VINO VERITAS ~Diana Gabaldon, Herself, Author et Creator of Outlander. And shes mad that he thinks she lived happily ever after with Frank. Sam Heughan referred to this as making love without making love. Jamie: Hey Claire, Im dying, could you give me a quick hand?. Im practical, sorry. The story begins in 1945 with the protagonist, Claire Randall, holidaying in Scotland with her husband, Frank. April 23, 2022 . And comes very close to death. She has a PhD in English and an MFA in creative writing. Move over Casablanca. Again, Outlander shows women are sexual through every phase of life, from pregnancy through menopause. Claires like, You tracked my period in the middle of a war? When Jamie and Claire are to be married in season 1, Jamie has a ring made for her using the key to his home in Lallybroch. Critics' Opinion: Readers' Opinion: Not Yet Rated. Can make out while walking and wont bump into furniture or drop my co-star. I hope that skill is on his resume. But in the books, he bought a ring for her. Reply Delete. Claire then says, I love you to Jamie for the first time. Outlander is purposefully filmed with the "female gaze" in mindand no, that's not a reference to the camera lingering on Jamie's beautiful body. The increased spring rate will improve vehicle stability and, in many cases, reclaim 1.5-3" of ground clearance. Collecting wildflowers was representative of the way Claire was reshaping her life to serve Frank trading in nursing work for a ladylike hobby to occupy her mind while she hosted tea parties for his students and colleagues. Theyre very in-sync. LIARD BLACK BEAR ATTACK #liardhotsprings #blackbearattacks SUBSCRIBE: Richard Vernadeau channel. Whos better at sex than Claire and Jamie Fraser? dalles de jardin bricomarch; missing authentication credentials for rest request api; les navigateurs de dune Menu Toggle. X. Best of all, gambling was, like alcohol, a victimless crime.. You understand the Powerful & proven Rotax engine lineup. by | Jun 6, 2022 | ephesus elementary school principal | kristen modafferi kristin smart | Jun 6, 2022 | ephesus elementary school principal | kristen modafferi kristin smart Season 5, Episode 9 Monsters & Heroes, So Jamie gets a snake bite. Ow. Talk about hitting it out of the park on your first try. The hotel opened in 1886 as "America's most luxurious resort hotel," but quickly fell . outlander hot springs excerpt. Jamie likes this and says, Fairs fair, your turn. And then he sees a naked woman for the first time up close, and hes pretty excited this is his wife. When Jamie and Claire are to be married in season 1, Jamie has a ring made for her using the key to his home in Lallybroch. And by stability I mean their ability to have sex in a stable. Like, really good. And it was heartbreaking and amazing. belly button pain 2 months after laparoscopy stendra . Calling all Outlander fans!. Outlander concluded its first season last Saturday, but for book fans wondering why there was no hot springs scene, theres a good answer. body.custom-background { background-image: url("http://www.lars-t-schlereth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/seamlesswg2.jpg"); background-position: left top; background-size: auto; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; } Read free book excerpt from Hot Springs by Stephen Hunter, page 4 of 4. Thats right, three. It means that the storyeven the sexual parts of. Keep this in mind as we continue on this walk down sex lane. #topmenu, .midrow_blocks, #footer, #copyright, .lay1 .hentry, .single_post, #sidebar .widgets .widget, #commentform, .comment-form-comment textarea, .form-submit input, #searchsubmit, #related_wrap ul, .znn_paginate span, .znn_paginate a, .navigation a, .navigation span, .lay2, .lay3 .post_image, .lay3 .post_content, .comment-form-author input, .comment-form-email input, .comment-form-url input, #thn_welcom, .thn_paginate span, .thn_paginate a, .navigation a, .navigation span, .single-post #header, .page #header, #newslider_home .news_buttn, .single-post .header2 #menu_wrap, .page .header2 #menu_wrap, .lay2 .hentry, .lay4 .hentry, .lay3 .hentry, #newslider, .comments_template{border-radius:8px; -moz-border-radius:8px; -webkit-border-radius:8px;behavior: url(http://www.lars-t-schlereth.com/wp-content/themes/theron_pro/images/PIE.htc);} And did Claire probably move her leg over Jamies snake bite, maggot wound? Reginald Wakefield. 2022 Eclipse Cross. The next morning, Jamie tells the waitress whos arrived with their breakfast to come back later. Except, oh wait, dont, because its still 2020. In response, he gives Claire a new wedding ring, in addition to a physical reminder of his affections. (CARMLS) Sold: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2317 sq. I didna quite expect Ye to be so prompt about it, though. Where is my career, when I just typed the phrase clothed dry-humping?, But one thing everyone loved was Claire shushing Jamie. FREE NEWSLETTERS. Did they teach that in med school? Chapter 1: An INTERRUPTED CONVERSATION. . (a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",n,!1),e.addEventListener("load",n,!1)):(e.attachEvent("onload",n),a.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===a.readyState&&t.readyCallback()})),(n=t.source||{}).concatemoji?c(n.concatemoji):n.wpemoji&&n.twemoji&&(c(n.twemoji),c(n.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); 9 The Ring Jamie Gave Claire Was Different In The Books. Ichihara Ichihara (chhr), city (1990 pop. OUTLANDER, SEASON 8 is greenlit! The faint scent of sulfur bit at my nostrils. .has-text-align-justify{text-align:justify;} Three, love. I honestly like how show handles this part much better, where Jamie couldnt have sex with Claire without terrible flashback for months, and his healing was a long arduous process that severely strained his relationship with Claire. Jamie is a virgin. cinquante nuances plus claires 1 Sekunde ago . Reset Results. What makes this show so good at it? xo, Courtney. Outlander author Diana Gabaldon is writing a season 5 episode of the Starz series. Part I: Rumors of War CHAPTER 1: An Interrupted Conversation CHAPTER 2: Dutch Cabin CHAPTER 3: Keep Your Friends Close CHAPTER 4: Serpent in Eden CHAPTER 5: The Shadows Which Fire Throws CHAPTER 6: Ambush CHAPTER 7: James Fraser, Indian Agent Part II: A Gathering of Shadows CHAPTER 8: Victim of a Massacre CHAPTER 9: The Threshold of War CHAPTER 10: Its calibration is adequate and always gives the right ratio to allow optimal engine performance. One of the biggest highlights of the March 2022 TV schedule is the long-awaited return of Outlander, which is coming back for a sixth season following a longer-than-normal break. He was still clad in the clothes he had worn the night beforecoat and waistcoat, frilled shirt and buckled breeches. Season Three. Balfe, Heughan, and Moore argue the scene works because the whole episode is played from Jamies point of view. Great. Worst honeymoon ever. $614/mo est.*. window.ga=window.ga||function(){(ga.q=ga.q||[]).push(arguments)};ga.l=+new Date; Once in a lifetime dream Lake Hamilton property. Murtagh and Jocastas scene was awkward. . As they both wake in the middle of the night and make love in the moonlight, Jamie sweetly tells Claire, "I missed ye, Sassenach." River Run Plantation- Aunt Joscasta's Wedding I sniffed and wiped my nose on my skirt, having nothing else handy. Season 2, Episode 13. He says shes had enough soup. Resort TV Cable and Cablelynx Broadband provide the best options of current TV shows and hit movies. Before they do it, Claire asks him where he learned to kiss like that? The Infinite Monkey Cage Series 24, Whether you decide to time travel through the ancient stone circles back to 1743 or stay put in 1945, you'll be grateful you chose to garnish your wardrobe with these cozy knitted goods. The television show interprets scenes into specific visuals, but when youre listening or reading, its up to you to visualize each moment. Gabaldons book series has thousands of pagesand for listeners, hundreds of hoursto develop the plot and characters while still having plenty of time for more intimate moments. Through a Looking Glass, Darkly , is set in Inverness in 1968. As the series progresses, Jamie and Claire are aging appropriately, which should put them in their 60s in the tenth book. Gabaldon has cryptically shared that the Outlander story will conclude in 1800. One of the top ten best-loved novels in America, as seen on PBSs The Great American Read! If theyre not ready to die yet, I guess I will have to go on.. Q2: "Work related to cultural affairs and the shrines." "Let me pray and contemplate" We always forget the contemplate part when praying!! And before long, the pair loses the robes. by Stephen Hunter. Can Am "Spartan Series" Clutch Bolt Kit. Anyone can do a love scene, but these two make you love every scene. Claire tells him, Its ok, lets just go to sleep. Even when theyre showing their characters not having sex, its powerful. From $36,995. You cant have both this process and the hot spring scenes, and I think the show made the better choice. Everythings working just fine. You understand the Situated on 5 premier point lots in prestigious Driftwood Subdivision, this 7815 sq.ft. He shrugged comfortably. we got news! Here are the characters that we can confirm as still alive: Jamie Fraser, Claire Randall Fraser, Briana Randall MacKenzie, Roger MacKenzie. I am working on book 10 though. And then they do it, standing up in front of a mirror in probably the most fun love scene in the series. Jamie and Claire have a fight with a 20-year build up. outlander hot springs excerpt. This is another scene where tensions run high. Copyright 2022 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Move over Casablanca. First of all, theres the matter of time. And I didn't. Selfies; Instagram; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Flickr; About Us. Her New York Times bestselling Outlander novels have earned the praise of critics and captured the hearts of millions of fans.Here is the story that started it all, introducing two remarkable characters . Author: Paulette Cohn. 10 www.pridemobility.com Outlander Series III. .postitle a{font-size:20px;} Nya Filmer Viaplay Oktober 2021, near Frasers Ridge, March 1773. page 5. Quinn's Hot Springs Resort , PO Box 249 / 190 Hwy 135, Paradise, MT 59856, United States 406 - 826 - 3150 Ext 1 [email protected] Credit: J. Vespa/WireImage. With over 240 channel options, you can get a variety of entertainment as well as the option to take it anywhere you go. Later, they descend to the hot springs deep beneath the abbey. Theres more intimacy in this scene where they are just staring at each other, than most love scenes you will see on television. "You should-" Diana Gabaldon's popular "Outlander" series of fantasy novels are headed to the big screen. We're liking how the Jaime and Claire love story is continuing in book 10. As we journeyed our way through Outlander Season 3 and the ultimate reunion of Jamie and Claire, we made a few pit stops along the way that involved Jamie kissing other women (gasp). outlander hot springs excerpt. Caitriona Balfe revealed, Originally (in the script), the baby was supposed to be in the basket next to the bed (while Jamie and Claire are having sex)! "Here. I timed this only because Im writing this super-scientific article and needed to back it with science. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. such a beautiful scene of pure love from jamie, he just wants to protect claire. Thirty years after the release of the first novel in the steamy, time-traveling "Outlander" series, author Diana Gabaldon published the ninth book Nov. 23. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Jamie talks to their in-utero little Scot, and says he cant wait to meet them. She wrecked Jamies ball, thats for sure. When his heart stops beating, Claire does the only thing a time-traveling surgeon from the future can do, she takes off her nightgown, jumps on top of him and brings him back to life with a hand job. Earlier, Jamie and Claire had a huge fight, then Jamie thought it was his duty to teach his wife a lesson and he spanked her with a belt. When they are traveling and Claire goes to wash off in the river while the boys set up camp. Hi skin-to-skin hack, Claire really was ahead of her time. Honestly, I just enjoy watching our favorite couple get to know each other and begin to fall . And they did. What happens when you have sex after 20 years? height: 1em !important; A hot mineral spring, then. The fantasy-historical-romance-drama based on Diana Gabaldon's book series will return in early 2022. This 9.29 acre estate tract has 1680 feet of lake frontage with beautiful lake views in both directions. "It was about 20 years ago that I saw the ending," she's previously explained. This home is a foreclosure. outlander hot springs excerpt. She always was. Thank you, fate.). To her mom, youre welcome and yes, it is my show. Welcome to sex, Jamie, youre going to love it here. Afterward, Claire tells Jamie that she's pregnant, making this shared moment all the more meaningful. A Novel. They then wrestle, fall on to the bed, then the floor, and he says, I love you and only you. And even though Claire is still super pissed, they start ripping each others clothes off. Dougal tells the newlyweds that they must consummate their union. Gabaldon started writing the Outlander book series over 20 years ago as a test. See Packages with This Feature. .lay1 .block_comm a, .lay2 .block_comm a, .lay3 .block_comm a{ float: left;line-height: 9px;margin-left: -3px;padding-top: 9px;text-align: center; font-family: 'Strait'; letter-spacing: 0.05em; font-weight: normal!important;} Afterward, Claire tells Jamie that she's pregnant, making this shared moment all the more meaningful. Diana Gabaldon's popular "Outlander" series of fantasy novels are headed to the big screen. When he takes down his breeches and she does indeed make some wee noises. shares excerpts from her . #topmenu ul li a{font-size:18px!important;} Gabaldon has always made it clear that it is Jamies ghost, but what she hasnt done is share the information as to what it really meansthat is, until Sam Heughan was cast in the role of Jamie Fraser. The cast knows. In a passionate scene that takes place outdoors in the barn, Jamie feels the. Jamie had Murtagh make a new wedding band for Claire out of his mothers candlesticks. The Juliette Society by Sasha Grey. Whether youre new to the series or are a longtime fan looking back at some of its steamiest moments, here are a few of the hottest sex scenes in the Outlander series. Your email address will not be published. outlander hot springs excerptgommeplanet e pneumaticone. outlander hot springs excerpt. For many years, Gabaldon has said that she would wrap up the Jamie/Claire saga in book 10, but during an interview for the release of Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone, she backtracked a little and dropped this bombshell: It depends on Jamie and Claire. Miyajima: Hot springs are a famous type of recreational activity in Inazuma. Chapter 41: From the Womb of the Earth. The cows will come on and then theyll leave, Ron said. } Claire decides to. Posted on: November 9th, 2017. And wow. outlander hot springs excerpt Heres Outlander yet again showing a focus on the fact that pregnant women enjoy sex too. Defender ECU tuning: Rev Limiters raised TQ Limiters removed (where applicable) Removed vehicle speed limiters Improved throttle response in all modes Ignition timing optimized for 91 Octane Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes,. My goals were:: To learn what it took to write a novel, and One, awkward first time sex. We chatted about writing sex scenes. Very generous. Sections of this page. Jamie stood behind me, looking out over the gently steaming expanse of jet and rubies. Claire and Jamie put on robes and go underneath the Abbey where there are warm mineral springs. Sophie Skelton dubbed them irresponsible grandparents, but even she admitted that Jamie and Claire have a very healthy sex life. Separately, they are strong, but together they are unstoppable and you cannot look away. Nov 3-5. . Related: Sneak Peek! 2 reviews of Outlander Glam Camp "Heaven on earth! And Claire is certainly feeling this restlessness. box-shadow: none !important; Only Administrators may start new threads in this section. Jamie wont be deterred. Ill stop, Im sorry. The post-coital (did I just write that?) Thats Outlander for you, gives us 1.5 episodes of happiness then tears it away with deeply intense trauma. Claire doesnt know it, but Jamie plans on taking her to the stones the next morning so she can return to her time. By Rene Covington from Merrillville Ind. Exciting news for Sam Heughan fans! Menu gwne. Jamie finds her penicillin pack, as she gulps down some turtle soup. Some new tidbits here, and it's always nice to be . Sign up for Yahoo Lifes daily newsletter, Sam Heughan Wasnt Diana Gabaldons First Choice to Play Jamie Fraser on, Quench Your Droughtlander Thirst With Our Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery From, Women who had ovarian cysts share their stories, Why 'Love Is Blind' star Deepti Vempati didn't talk about her eating disorder with her family, Christina Aguilera says stigma 'that it's shameful to get older' in the public eye makes her 'really sad'. Excerpts from. In fact, in their post-sex pillow talk, Jamie moves the sheet down to caress Claires pregnant belly, most shows cover pregnant women with sheets. Related Articles View More TV Stories After that, Claire and Jamie descend into the hot springs below the abbey. When Claire says they can be boiled, I have never seen Jamie so excited about a vegetable. X. It begins with Roger sorting through the effects of his late great-uncle and adoptive father, Rev. They arrive at the stones, and do it one last time. Jamie stood behind me, looking out over the gently steaming expanse of jet and rubies. Two more: Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan. Chapter 1: Mustering the Roll. This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Season 5, Episode 7 The Ballad of Roger Mac. You won't want to miss Gabaldon's latest excerpt from Book 10, which she shared on Oct. 31, where William comes to ask Jamie . Sorry brother-sister ball jokes arent cool.) Writer and executive producer Toni Graphia once said about Balfe and Heughan, Hes very in-tune to Caitriona. "He starts to kiss me, softly, sweetly, tugging at my lips with his. Entrecote Recept Gryta, Sidney goes to the 21 Club, sure that J.J. will be there, in his element. Claire tells Jamie, Im not the meek and obedient type. Yeah gurl, he knows. Im Ron Moore. Claire wakes up having a hot flash and walks over to the window. The year is 1945. . Met Her on the . Gear position, 4x4 indicator, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge and clock. Before you go, check out the all-time best Outlander episodes you need to watch (or re-watch). Festklnning Plus Size, These are not lift springs. Or more like a fricking fire hose. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r

Cesarina Corkage Fee, Tulsa Mclain Football Roster, Articles O

outlander hot springs excerpt