rahim grant ciera harp video

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Police said Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 of last year at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. In November 2014, their daughter, Angel Grant, was born. I remember turning around and I saw my daughter and I grabbed her and I just ran. In 2013, Grant met fan Ciera Harp. Was There Justice in the Kenneth Nix Case? Police say Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 of last year at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. Grants mother was happy about the 125-year prison sentence Harp was given and said that the whole thing still feels like bad a dream to her. Itjust it's something you don't think when you just talked to your son," said Geraldine Grant Bryson, Grant's mother. Home | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy, 2022 Gossip On This LLC. She alleged Grant grabbed the knife and began stabbing her. S30 E9 12/05/21. Ciera apologized to Rahims mother while in court. When asked how Grant received his stab wounds, Harp replied, He probably stabbed himself but I didnt stab him.. Police wouldve never come across the evidence had it not been for Harp giving them Grants password for his phone. Her uncle, Ted Thurmond, would later testify that she grew up in an abusive environment, according to Atlanta NBC-affiliate WXIA-TV. It was stated on the show that to make it look like self-defense, she later inflicted stab wounds on herself. Grant had a tumultuous relationship with Harp and was convicted of his murder. Preview. I'm gonna try to screen record all of the clips and put them . GoFundMe for my wife MS: https://gofund.me/3fa512a7BE MY FRIEND: Tiktok: Navyvet2k20 Buy my merch! She said she told her son, Rahim, to take his phone out and record if he ever felt in trouble, which he did before losing his life. It aired on June 17, 2021. Harp claimed Grant had abused her for years. Before her sentence was read, Harp took the stand and apologized to the victim's mother, Channel 2 reported. She saidshe was unable to see because her own blood was running into her eyes, and in the middle of the beating, she grabbed Grants gun off him and began shooting wildly. Though investigators now believed Grants death was more than a simple case of self-defense, they lacked the evidence to charge Harp with murder. Grant is heard telling Harp that she will spend a long. Your envious nature took control, and you murdered Rahim for moving on without you, Thurmond said to her daughter. "Mrs. Grant Bryson, I am truly, truly sorry.". Would love your thoughts, please comment. Police also told Channel 2 Action News in the videos, Harp can be heard screaming that Grant had been beating her for years. Harp told police she shot him in self-defense. Judge Robert Mack sentenced Harp to 125 years. He was on 'Showtime at the Apollo' at age 7, his mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson, told Snapped,airing Sundays at 6/5c on Oxygen. Police said Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 at an apartment in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. That is when Adrienne Thurmond, read a statement in court to Judge Robert Mack asking for the law to be fully applied to her daughters crime. Grant Bryson told investigators Harp was obsessed with Grant, who only maintained a relationship with her in the interest of seeing his child. They collected it as evidence as well as Grants cellphone. They collected it as evidence as well as Grants cellphone. A cellphone video recording blew the case wide open, eventually sealing the murderers fate. At the neighbors home, investigators found a Ruger LCP .380 pistol which Harp had brought with her. All rights Reserved. She said. And then I woke up in the hospital, Harp tells detectives. Ciera Harp was found guilty on May 22, 2019 of malice murder and aggravated assault. In December 2017, Grant was planning an extensive tour. She said she was drunk the night of the murder . The death of a promising young rapper that was thought to be a result of self-defense soon turned out to be cold-blooded murder. It took the authorities weeks to get to that video evidence and what they saw was shocking, to say the least. Woman who murdered child's father breaks down in court apologizing to his mother. 1K views 4 months ago Rahim Grant (Red Beezy) was an up and coming Atlanta Rapper that had a very bright future in the Rap Industry But after his relationship with Ciera Harp turned bad,. He heeded his mothers advice and took out his phone, laid it next to him and begin recording without Harps knowledge. Aaron Smith Found Murdered on Serene Campground, A First Look at the Murder of Aaron Smith, He started doing the drums and then he went from there on the microphone. Harp is heard yelling at Grant from behind before the loud pop of a gunshot is heard, and then another. she was unable to see because her own blood was running into her eyes, and in the middle of the beating, she grabbed Grants gun off him and began shooting wildly. She flew into jealous rages. Rahim Grant was shot and killed at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County on Dec. 29th. She told police Grant had beatenher that night and she shot him in self-defense. Latest Videos. Officers told Jonesthat in the recording, Harp shoots Grant; he pleads for water and expresses a desire tohug his daughter. Within months, Grant and Harps relationship went from professional to romantic, and Harp eventually became pregnant with Grants child. Rahim Grant And Ciera Harp Video Explained Rahim Grant recorded his death video. Harp's attorney asked for a five-year sentence. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". 2023 Cox Media Group. She recorded herself on Grant's cellphone shooting him multiple times over several minutes in front of their daughter. She was fighting with the medical techs. According to WSBTV, the video in question shows the 28-year-old rapper recording his own murder when it films him not only saying that he had just been stabbed by his girlfriend, but also captures Harp shooting him after he pleads for a cup of water and asking for a chance to hug their daughter. Grant Bryson is still mourning over the murder of her son but she is thankful he followed her advice to start recording on his phone when he came face to face with trouble. Grant did just that and recorded his own murder. Proescutors said Harp shot Rahim Grant seven times in a Clayton County apartment on Dec. 29. But right off the bat, things seemed off. It became apparent that Grant was ready to end the relationship and move on with his life. Copyright 2023 Interactive One, LLC. Harpturned the video on and off as she shot him over 13 minutes as their daughter watched. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. Records show in the past, Grant was arrested for aggravated assault and terrorist threats and acts in the past. During Wednesday's . You repeatedly hurt the family. He heeded his mother's advice and took out his phone, laid it next to him and begin. The abusive episodes became so bad that Grant was told by his mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson to use his phone to record when she became abusive. On the show, it was stated that just two months after their meeting, Ciera spiked Rahims drink, after which they had sex. During her sentencing, Harp asked the judge for leniency in her case and blamed her decision to kill Grant due to her being drunk. A Clayton County judge handed down 29-year-old Ciera Harp's sentence Wednesday morning. Watch. The police were called, and Ciera told them that she had been attacked by Rahim, leading her to shoot and kill him in self-defense. Prosecutors say Grant recorded himself on his phone as Harp shot him multiple times over the span of 13. An investigator who worked on the Ciera Harp case explains why he believes Ciera Harp killed Rahim Grant and when suspicion started to fall on her as the murderer. Investigation Discoverys Deadly Women: Tainted Love explores Rahims death at the hands of Ciera Harp as one of three heinous acts of violence that are featured on the show. Beezys real name was Rahim Grant. In the recording, he is heard begging for water and wanting to see his daughter before he dies. Through the next several minutes, Ciera turned the video off and on as the horror unfolded. Grant put her to work promoting his shows. Rahim had been shot in his upper back, his lower back, twice in one arm, twice in the other arm, and once in his head, Gosart said. Harp told . There is no way anybody would believe this," said Grant Bryson's attorney, Sean Joyner. His murder recording video revelations blew the case wide open. Rahim Grant was killed by the mother of his child in 2017. Ciera Harp, 29, was scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday after a jury found her guilty of malice murder and aggravated assault on May 22, AJC.com previously reported. There were times when there was a lot of physical abuse, there was mental abuse, there was emotional abuse," Thurmond said. Grant Bryson, I am truly, truly sorry.. By the end of it, Ciera had shot Rahim seven times, killing him. For more on this case and others like it, watch "Snapped," airing Sundays at 6/5c on Oxygen,or stream episodes here. During the sentencing, Harp looked right at Grant's mother in the courtroom and asked everyone for forgiveness. 4:01. After shooting Rahim, Harp called the police and told them she was attacked by her husband, leading to shooting him in self-defense. She was convicted on five counts of aggravated assault and one count each of voluntary manslaughter and possession of a firearm during a crime. According to officers who reviewed the video, Grant pleaded to Harp for water and asked to hug his daughter after being shot by Harp 7 times. I love you and you did me wrong! Harp yells at Grant. *Terms apply. Keisha Lance Bottoms previews President Bidens trip to Selma, Tom Sizemore Dies At The Age Of 61 Following A Brain Aneurysm, Singer Juanialys music brings positive vibes, Songstress Melba Moore continues to pave the way for the next generation, Anslem ElumogoGardner shares the top 3 skills a future executive needs, Dr. Dana Laughlin gives advice for finding a therapist. Had I not been drunk, it would have never happened," Harp said. The story at 5:15 @wsbtv pic.twitter.com/9UyYDZ7gLs. Bryson says she told her son to record any footage if harm was to come his away, and he didjust that at the time of his murder. Grants mother said that was not true and Harps mother did what other mothers with children who commit crimes refuse to do. Harps uncle testified her mother was part of the problem. Yall see this? She alleged Grant grabbed the knife and began stabbing her. Video Viewing Policy; Viewer Panel; Shop; A Division of NBCUniversal Wherever you went chaos and trouble were sure to follow. "I just want her to realize that you just don't go around killing people," she said. A little pocket knife. He was on 'Showtime at the Apollo' at age 7, his mother, Geraldine Grant Bryson, told, Ciera Harp was born in 1989 and had a troubled life. The murder suspect is Ciera Harp, 29, the mother of the rapper's child.. Atlanta rapper Red Beezy often spoke of the dangers of street life. The murder suspect is Ciera Harp, 29, the mother of the rapper's child. Local rapper recorded his own murder using cell phone, police say Police say Rahim Grant was murdered on Dec. 29 of last year at an apartment on Lake Ridge Parkway in Clayton County after he was shot seven times. Rahim Grant: Fast Facts About Georgia Rapper Who Recorded Video of Himself Shanquella Robinson: Details on N.C. Woman Dead After Brutal Beating During Mexico Trip, Friends Said She Died of Alcohol Poisoning, Asherey Ryan: Quick Facts About Pregnant Woman & 11-Month-Old Son Alonzo Killed in Fiery L.A. "I don't care if I go to jail for the rest of mylife," Harp said in the video. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. Ciera Harp, 30, asked the Clayton County court for leniency during her sentencing hearing in the murder of her child's father, Rahim Grant.But she was caught on video, just before the shooting, saying she didn't care if she was going to jail for life.Now she is.Judge Robert Mack sentenced her to 125 years.See more in the video above. (I told him) get the video, record . These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Though he would split up with Harp, Grant was a dedicated father. However, Cieras uncle painted a sympathetic picture of her, saying she had suffered physical, mental, and sexual abuse at a young age. The murder suspect is Ciera Harp, 29, the. Rahim is recorded warning her not to shoot because that would put her in prison but Ciera is heard screaming she didnt care. Watch popular content from the following creators: Millie Jackson(@mzmilliefromphilly), Sakaiah Reign (@makeitreign36), Sakaiah Reign (@makeitreign36), Sakaiah Reign (@makeitreign36), Sakaiah Reign (@makeitreign36) . In the video, Rahim begs for water and a chance to hug his daughter but to no avail. At 10:50 p.m. on Dec. 29, 2017, a woman called 911, saying Harp had shown up at her door bleeding profusely from multiple stab wounds. "[I told him] get the video, record it, and lay the phone down," Grant Bryson told Atlanta ABC-affiliate WSB-TV. thegrio.com Atlanta rapper recorded his own murder on his cellphone The mother of rapper Rahim Grant told Channel 2 Action News that her son complained to her about the mother of his child Ciera Harp. Read the full story at https://bit.ly/3zPTb98SUBSCRIBE: youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=channel2actionnewsABOUT WSB-TV CHANNEL 2 ACTION NEWS:WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News is your home for breaking news, live video, traffic, weather and your guide to everything local for Atlanta and North Georgia.CONNECT WITH WSB-TV:Visit the WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News WEBSITE: wsbtv.comLike WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News on FACEBOOK: facebook.com/wsbtv/ Follow WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News on TWITTER: twitter.com/wsbtvFollow WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News on INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/wsbtv/ During the trial, Harps mother spoke for the prosecution and went on a rant against her daughter on the stand. Rahim Grant captured the fatal encounter on video and the footage captured on his cellphone tells a different story. I just want her to realize that you just dont go around killing people.. Angel Grant is currently being raised by Geraldine Grant Bryson. The murder suspect is Ciera Harp, 29, the mother of the rapper's child. Authorities said Harp shot Rahim Grant seven times in a Clayton County apartment Dec. 29, 2018. But right off the bat, things seemed off. . However, they finally got the passcode from Harp. https://teespring.com/stores/joels-store-24 and https://streamlabs.com/patriotnewslive/merchJoin my only fans \\Channel: https://onlyfans.com/joelsnewsandviews or http://qanonfortrump.locals.com Add me on Instagram: instagram.com/ifuckwithjoel Add me on Twitter: @jnewsandviews Add me on Facebook: Joel's News and Viewshttps://www.buymeacoffee.com/jcrimestories$ Cash App: $joelsnewsandviews (please participate in the $5 Challenge to keep our channel alive)Email: [email protected]: Joshua Joel Davis PO Box 523 Jesup, GA 31545 This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Within months, Grant and Harps relationship went from professional to romantic, and Harp eventually became pregnant with Grants child. Former Prosecutor Analyzes Kenneth and Judith Nix Case, Escaping Captivity: The Kara Robinson Story. Mrs. Harptold authorities she shot him after heattacked her with a knife, but authorities said video captured on his cellphone tells a different story. There is no way anybody would believe this, said his mother Grant Brysons attorney, Sean Joyner. Grant captured video footage of himself being shot by Harp in front of their daughter. CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. The mother of a local rapper toldChannel 2 Action News the accused killer was obsessed with her son. He died of his injuries. Harp is heard in the video telling Grant that she doesnt care if she spends the rest of her life in jail. Get an all-access pass to never-before-seen content, free digital evidence kits, and much more! On Feb 22, 2018, Ciera Harp was arrested for the murder of Rahim Grant. On Feb 22, 2018, Ciera Harp was arrested for the murder of Rahim Grant. She told the court that her daughter was a manipulative liar, going so far as to suggesting sterilizing her so that she couldnt have any more children. A judge sentenced Ciera Harp to 125 years in prison. Police spent weeks trying to get evidence from Grant's phone, with no luck. It still feels like Im in a dream and I cant wake up, Geraldine Grant Bryson told Channel 2 news. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Harp was recently convicted of killing her boyfriend Rahim Grant, an aspiring rapper. She said, I was not in my right state of mind. Harp told authorities she shot Grant after he attacked her with a knife but authorities said video captured on his cellphone tells a different story. This mother says she taught her son to pull out his phone and hit record when trouble comes his way. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. It kept on recording and captures Harp screaming that Grant had abused her for four years. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Grant was able to capture footage of his murder and the rappers baby mama 29-year-old Ciera Harp is seen in the video shooting him to death. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. "(I told him) get the video, record it andlay the phone down," she recalled. Her legs were covered in stab wounds and she was bleeding profusely. 3:25. In December 2017, Rahim Grant was living his best life raising his young daughter and building his rap career. When police arrived on the scene they found Harp hysterical and incoherent. She told police Grant had beaten her that night and she shot him in self-defense.. Rahim Grant's mother advised him to start filming videos on his cell phone after his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Ciera Harp, started becoming contentious. Bryson stated that Harp was obsessed with her son but what hurts the most is that she treated her like a daughter. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. He started doing the drums and then he went from there on the microphone. Judge Robert Mack. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.

The Exploration Of Social Issues In Drama, Peter Perpignano Obituary, Articles R

rahim grant ciera harp video