remus is protective of hermione fanfiction

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

There will be violence, I'm not sure if I would call it graphic, but you might. I'm looking for this fic I read forever ago where Hermione accidentally travels back to the Marauder era. He wondered if there was a way to tell, though. Hermione Granger is just your average muggle born witch, trying to get by in life, just trying to survive. Hermione believes she is destined to be alone. Angelina joined the order because it was the right thing to do but when an old family secret is unearthed. After Harry and Hermione died at Malfoy Manor, Harry meets his reaper in the afterlife. After the Battle, the Wizarding World has declined into chaos despite Voldemort's defeat. Her magic is different - it's so much more. "Please call me Sev, not Severus or Severin, Sev. Johnson you and one other person are able to see those threads.. It seemed like something you would just know, just from being near someone, from being close enough to them, from being in the same space. Accidents happen Chapter One - A new home: Remus sat by the window of the coffee shop, staring out at the rain splashing down on the cobbled street. Hermione has to make her decision soon before Graduation. Are you listening?" How and why? @mousie_writes drabbles from Twitter account @hpcocktober. Harry's life changes when he is three, when his parents are murdered and the Dark Lord takes him to raise as his own. She looked up from the scrolls she was grading and saw Remus standing in the doorway of the classroom where she taught Muggle Studies at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is trying to prove to the Ministry she can create a Time Turner capable of travelling years instead of hours, but it's not working. I'm sorry. It's exactly what it says on the tin. _________________________________________________________. , ' , . I will try to update the tags as I go along, but if you think war is hell than you can expect for it to be depicted here at some point in some capacity. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Remus never heard another bedtime story. Harry discovers a locket. Except for a few select people of course. It could even be a good thing, if the government was just neglectful and not outright irresponsible. She must go back to the time that the curse first surfaced to find answers But answers arent the only thing she finds in 1979. She should have been more careful. Work Search: The price is steep, no do-overs, and no chance to ever return to the world they know. After her torture at Malfoy Manor, Hermione Granger is no longer the same. Remus/Hermione. , 1976 . (Rewriting The Debt of Time: Book Four, more or less. Only one thing remains certain, horrible things happen to those who meddle with time. After Effects of Crucio | Cruciatus Curse (Harry Potter), Fives Times Sirius Black Showed His Craziness (Including Black Brothers Erotic Codependency), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, I stripped canon of the few bits I like and then shot canon and buried it in my garden, It's not bashing if it's his canon character, First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Regulus and Sirius are very close its unhealthy but its how they're coping, Regulus Black & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, but its actually one sided enemies to one sided rivals to lovers, Regulus is the only one who thinks he and James are enemies and rivals, James is just a golden retriever who thinks they're friends the entire time, Regulus Black & Pandora Lovegood Friendship, Regulus is adopted by everyone because they don't know his curls hide secrets and trickery. Could she get back to her peaceful life? Regulus has a crush on James. For the first time, he meets other werewolves and he feels whole - but the wolf inside him rebells, fights. A story about self-discovery, family, and love. Sequel to "The Wizard, the Wolf, and the Son." Draco's life changes when he is six, when he finds himself given to a strange green-eyed boy who speaks Parseltongue and casts impossible magic. Hermione's ability to do magic is waning. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Remus knows nothing of Sirius Orion Black except that hes one of the most feared and ruthless Death Eaters working for the Dark Lord. I am not opposed to long fics: I will say I have heard of The Debt of Time (even though it's Sirius/Hermione endgame), but I admittedly don't think I have it in me to read 700,000 words. They are from another world, after all. She turned and began to skip down the main aisle. Because this story is not about who you think it is. At age 18, she suspects the feelings for her old defense professor are not only reciprocated but primal in nature. She closes her eyes to accept her fate and then wakes up in the 70's surrounded by faces long since dead. One year after the Battle of Hogwarts, and one year after Voldemort claimed victory and the order fell. My personal interpretation of the Grim Reaper challenge. Just got a call from Lilys sister that their parents died in a wreck. Every female in Hermione Granger's family for over 700 years have been soul bound to two men. Learning about a dark wizard trying to kill Harry as well, Peter not only needs to help Harry, but realize his own mistakes and let people back in. After a full moon, Hermione takes care of Sirius and Remus and explores the origins of her nickname. Hermione has to navigate the past with no hope of knowing if she can actually change anything at all. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (38), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (13), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (13), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Keyblade Wielder's of Light and Wind:Azkaban, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Perhaps We Can Save Each Other: A Peter Parker Adopts Harry Potter Story, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Yelena Belova & Kate Bishop & Peter Parker, Peter Parker acting as Harry Potter's Brother, Post-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Post-Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Movie), Peter Parker and Kate Bishop acting like Siblings, Post-Episode: s01e06 So This Is Christmas? Harry's fourth year was supposed to be quiet. TW: A general blanket TW for this whole fic. When milliseconds count in ensuring Harry and Ron's escape, she shouts for them to go, to leave her. Remus still sounds amused. Fortunately, Remus Lupin had always been a very kind wizard who also happened to be a werewolf. When they both touch the book, they get sucked into it's pages and are forced to live through the plot. Hermione Granger plans to take over the Ministry, leading the ex-Death Eaters as their new Dark Lady. Willow Potter was so done, she had just watched her last family flee in the night sky, all because of a bloody rat and a useless bunch of adults. His parents were crueler than ever, and to make up for their disowned son's betrayal, they put all their focus on making sure that their spare would not make the same mistakes. , & , . Her name is different - she goes by Mia now. Hermione's head spins. Her job was dutiful and successful after her final year at Hogwarts. Come closer and see, see into the trees, find the girl, if you can. -A Forest by The CureBased on a series of drabbles, a retelling of 'Red Riding Hood'. Ron saba que en algn momento tendra que presentar su novio a Hermione y Harry. Minerva McGonagall and the Grangers rescue Harry from the Dursleys and as Lord of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter, with advanced magical skill, knowledge of Dumbledore's and Voldemort's plans and his soulmate on his side a whole new life can begin. Specifically, his little brother. Because they get their creature inheritance. 2%. Unfortunately, Remus's curiosity gets the better of him. Her magic is different - it's so much more. Sirius Black is just a crazy as his family. Will follow canon as much as possible, but due to storyline, canon will be disrupted. His only priority is Regulus. And hes pretty sure it has to do with the quiet transfer student hiding in the corner of all his classes. Protective Hermione Granger Peter Parker acting as Harry Potter's Brother Kate Bishop Is a Good Bro No Albus Dumbledore Bashing But Critical of Dumbledore's Decisions Michelle Jones Is a Good Bro Ned Leeds is a Good Bro Post-Spider-Man: No Way Home (Movie) Post-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Sirius Black Needs a Hug Hermione had been patient with Remus. Or, the marauders soulmates au where your soulmate shares your scars in gold, and everyone is oblivious, pining, and/or in denial. The moment he reads Sirius' handwriting, his heart already knows, and aches for that, which he lost. He was forced to be a deatheater like his parents, and is a highly respected deatheater and Voldemort's right-hand-man. Severus hasn't dropped into his little headspace in weeks, and Remus is tired of the snarky attitude. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". In the aftermath of the War, Hermione finds her way. Will he end up happily ever after with him or shall he stay alone and crumbling to death in the cold seven seas? With no choice left, Harry and Hermione use blood magic to make a deal with time itself for a second chance, a new chance to make things right. But Harry's normal is shaken up when he starts seeing a girl in the mirror, and she starts seeing him what happens next leads to several breaks in the grand plan for Harry's life, and starts an avalanche of changes in Harry's life. He was the worst kind of thief - the one that took without intending to. You had no right to see that Boggart.. When two magical worlds are linked together by mysterious forces, strange things can happen. Draco Malfoy is just your not-so-average-deatheater. Harry can dream right? She closes her eyes to accept her fate and then wakes up in the 70's surrounded by faces long since dead. Specifically, his little brother. Hermione wakes up to find that she has accidentally married to Remus and Severus on Samhain night. An awakening ensues. When Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her eighth year, she returns as a different person - scarred by fear, death, and even victory. And when she was gone, he had nowhere else to go, before Remus Lupin and Sirius Black opened their home to him so he could complete his final year at Hogwarts. When his older brother left, he had brought shame upon their family, and Regulus had to pay for his brother's actions. Before passing out from her injuries she only manages to mutter, Its all Sirius Blacks fault. Covers the years 1994-1996, during canon Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix, or Harry's fourth and fifth years at Hogwarts. Saw him leave, too, with Lily bound and petrified in front of him. After her torture at Malfoy Manor, Hermione Granger is no longer the same. The idea came to forefront of its mind and the werewolf let loose a violent snarl. One year after the Battle of Hogwarts, and one year after Voldemort claimed victory and the order fell. With the wedding only one week away, Hermione finds herself in the dilemma of realizing that she is not in love with her husband to be. Remus and Tonks had already vanished back into the house. Now in a time not her own she is armed with knowledge that can change everything. Haunted by memories of the Second Wizarding War, Hermione suffers from a particularly rough nightmare. He can't stop his feelings about her or himself. Any feedback/suggestions hugely appreciated! In the newly formed nation of Panem, ruled and divided into 12 districts by the Minister of Magic, Voldemort, Hermione Granger finds herself in yet another fight for survival in the annual Wizarding World Hunger Games, held as repentance for the rebellion of The Battle of Hogwarts. Remus put both hands on her hips and pulled their bodies together. ".The mysterious woman dropped into his lap has blamed her for the gruesome display. Hermione and Remus create a lasting friendship as she helps Harry through a difficult time. There at the end of the hall, in the middle of a table sat James Potter and Lily Evans. That is until something dark and dangerous threatens not just her, but everyone within both worlds. On the night of Ron's bachelor party, Hermione goes alone to the Leaky Cauldron for a quiet dinner. I do have the story plotted out, and as with all my stories, I promise not to abandon it. This is it. He is absolutely normal, no matter what his terrible relatives say. [Theo] watched as [his] name disappeared and was quickly replaced with 'Anonymous'. , 1976 . About Magic Harry Different Potter Fanfiction . Currently not hugely canon divergent but will be if we get far enough in. Together, they leave England and go to Los Angeles to find one of the few people who could help them: Lucifer Morningstar, If only they knew this would change their lives in more than one way. Enemies are now friends, and friends come from both dungeons and towers alike. Her son Harry was chosen as the Boy-who-Lived while her daughter Celine was ignored by almost everyone except for her, Sirius and Remus. What could Draco Malfoy have done to land himself in a Death Eater's dungeon? Lily has a crush on Pandora. I make no promises about any kind of an update schedule. Harry as he sits in his room at privet drive, wonders in what has happened to a friend that he had met in his first year at Hogwarts, Roxas. Within it lies his salvation- perhaps in more ways than one. An Angsty Found Family Royal AU Moonseeker/Moonwater fanfiction Language: English Words: 71,522 Chapters: ( in conclusion , i suck at summaries but it's gonna be angsty with remus being an overprotective dad to draco as such :) ). Hermione cried out as she came his arms, her orgasm so powerful that she shook with the force of it. I want to talk about your boggart.I am not explaining anything! He glares at him. Please consider turning it on! This was definitely on fanfiction.net (though maybe not anymore because of all the purges), and it was likely published before 2015. Hermione is sick and tired of being called Mudblood, and on top of that she sees Harry and Dumbledore both trying to be the Wizardliest Wizard to have ever Wizarded from another prompt. Hermione was at a loss and struggled through the disaster, not only losing the ability to lean on her friends but the inability to see the forest through the trees. But Sirius knows how badly obsession can harm you, and its so obvious that Fenrir is just mad that one of his toys had the backbone, the nerve, to fight back. I prefer Hermione to be older (at least of age) but, like I said, am open to any recommendations! Regulus Black is a pirate from the league of the blood supremacists that kills and steals with no mercy called the death eaters. A flush crawled across her cheeks as she watched him through the window, unable to tear her gaze away. Jegulus slow burn, where James is a Simp, and Regulus is a sassy sweetheart, as seen throughout the years at Hogwarts. How is he suppose to live after throwing such a kind and beautiful soul into Hell? With no choice left, Harry and Hermione use blood magic to make a deal with time itself for a second chance, a new chance to make things right. Voldemort won Harry never survived the killing curse. His parents were crueler than ever, and to make up for their disowned son's betrayal, they put all their focus on making sure that their spare would not make the same mistakes. Begins on November 1, 1981. Muggles didnt get marks, he knew. She had little to complain about in regards to her life. He is intrigued by her smell but does not wish to turn her. There, she unexpectedly runs into two of her former professors, Remus Lupin and Severus Snape. Keeping word-for-word canon scenes to a minimum as much as possible. (Link for anyone interested: https://archiveofourown.org/works/21483628 ). WARNINGSAngst, hurt/comfort, referenced physical and verbal abuse as well as starvation as punishment (nothing particularly graphic). Of course I trust you, Regulus answers her. She has more secrets than shes letting on. narrates his questionable life choices and his way through hardships and shadows towards the light. Forced to comply to consequences of actions he was never responsible for in first place, Draco struggled to live with both being a werewolf and a future death eater. I forgot, Im still me.. How would the fates of two brothers, and the fate of the very wizarding world change with a few simple choices that become far more than anyone ever expected? and our Remus is a good father figure Adoption Family Feelings LGBTQ Character Fluff and Angst Family Fluff Teen Angst POV Third Person Protective Remus Lupin Coming of Age Parent-Child Relationship Father-Son Relationship Post-Sirius Black in Azkaban Sirius Black Free from Azkaban Black Family-centric (Harry Potter) Unhealthy Relationships Parenthood Remus wants to taste it. How will their parteners react?Will love and magic be enough? Unfortunately the suave and highly likeable professor has taken to some not so pleasant extracurricular activities with the young Slytherin student. Protective Remus Lupin Protective Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV) Crossover Pairings Mother-Daughter Relationship Families of Choice Pre-Relationship Developing Relationship Developing Friendships Protective Mazikeen (Lucifer TV) Male-Female Friendship Female Friendship A lot of witches and wizards lost their families in the war, so it was no different for Draco. Remus Lupin Lives Forbidden Love The war is over, but the battles inside are just beginning. But she is the first to do something about it. Its gonna be as slow burn as I can possibly go ppl. And Remus had heard Harry cry for his mum. Peter Parker has experienced a lot. Its been five years since the Final Battle and Hermione Granger is getting married to Ron Weasley. Im not going to give you detention, Draco. He leans back against a table. Hermione told Ron what she knew and with furrowed brows, he started towards the house to check on George just as everyone else was so eager to do. With the wedding only one week away, Hermione finds herself in the dilemma of realizing that she is not in love with her husband to be. He realized Remus was staring back at him, his eyes puzzled and curious and warm. Please consider turning it on! , , , , . Draco has many secrets to keep to himself, but when confronting his boggart two of his darkest ones get exposed to Professor Lupin. What was the purple? Sirius looked away first and didnt look back, pushing down something heavy in his chest. A wonderful best friend and the throes of his own happily ever after. Its so angsty even Im screaming in anguish. There, she unexpectedly runs into two of her former professors, Remus Lupin and Severus Snape. Hermione is reading a romance novel, The Viking's Maiden, and is embarrassed to let anyone else see what she's reading. Finding out he has a magical cousin from Britain wasn't a huge shock. Exiled because of his lycantrophy, Remus is sent to the French court and becomes Regulus' personal servant - and his "closest friend". . Red is definitely dark magic, maybe even blood magic, and gold has to be the light. She trailed off in thought. Personne ne s'en plaindra cela dit. minha companheira". First Fic so I apologize for the first few chapters not being so good. At once, the new parents appointed Remus Lupin and Marlene McKinnon as Maddy's godparents. Coming to in a prison cell, she takes stock of her new, dreary and dark accommodations when she notices she's not alone. There will be rape/non-con elements. She had little to complain about in regards to her life. The stack of Christmas cards before was an odd tradition that she had taken up, though it was far from traditional. Image based txt fic + narrative (much longer than the word count suggests), come for the banter and fluff, stay for the drama and angst as this chaos unfolds.

Salvador Zerboni Novia, Police Slogans And Mottos, Kfc Employment Verification, Articles R

remus is protective of hermione fanfiction