selfie leslie return policy

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

If so, customers can head over to selfieleslie.com to see what they have in store. Though Selfie Leslie mostly advertises its super cute collection of dresses, the boutique also carries tops, bottoms, and even wedding attire! Shipping times may vary due to the availability of merchandise. And the tags on the clothes themselves are proof that they just bulk purchased a bunch of cheap dresses from China (you can get this kind of garments for $30 at the most at those small, brandless little shops) but they charge at least $80 for each dress. They answered all my questions, we're timely, very informative about my dress questions, return, new order. I follow a few influencers, and mine have been hit or miss. Simply take your purchase to any Leslies store and get a full refund instantly or exchange it for something else. We may, using our sole discretion, and without liability to you (or to any other third party), cancel or refuse to accept any transaction. You can shop for dresses by occasion, length, price, color, and style for easy website navigation. I love Selfie Leslie dresses! All International Orders(Outside USA) areFINAL SALE. Return Requirements Most US orders ship within 1 business day of purchase. Shop our selection today for on-trend looks youre sure to adore. So we were given a full refund and told to not worry about shipping the damaged dress back. We think its worth checking out because there are some really cute items on the website, but its nothing you couldnt find anywhere else (and for cheaper). Wonderful wonderful customer service is the most important, thank you! I went to return it and they wouldnt take it back because I took the tag off. So you end up getting a lot less back then what you originally paid for the item. Our online return process is designed to ensure the fastest and most accurate processing of your return request. If you are not completely satisfied and your order qualifies, we accept returns. Not their fault, but I needed to exchange. All transactions submitted through Selfie Leslie are encrypted with 256 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. The biggest pain point seems to be the long-term quality of their dresses, as many shoppers said their orders were not as good of quality as they expected based on the price they paid. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. But the main reason I keep ordering from them is their customer service. I'm so excited to receive my new items! Find her on Instagram @dcrpoetry, 16 Best Loungewear Brands for Show-Stopping Comfort. Eligible online returns will receive a shipping label via email that you'll print and attach to your package. (Does not include local taxes/duties). Whether youre looking for a reception dress, a bridesmaid dress, or even a bridal dress, Selfie Leslie has it. Currently, customers can shop for dresses, rompers, tops, bottoms, summer skirts, accessories, and shoes . When it comes to Selfie Leslie, I found a fairly positive response toward their products. Awesome customer service, fast shipping! As of lately, the founder (or parent company) of Selfie Leslie has yet to disclose their name. However, we can cancel the order at any point before it ships out, and you can then place a new order for the correct product and size. Do you agree with Selfie Leslie's TrustScore? Discover over 25000 brands of hugely discounted clothes, handbags, shoes and accessories at thredUP. Join the SMS Club & Save 15% OFF your order. In this case, it screams single and ready to mingle energy. The Honest Brand Reviews staff works together to help bring you the information you need to make the best shopping decisions. Their selection is relatively conscious of current trends, which is always a plus. Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed. They said my shipment arrived but I never received anything. Constructed in stretch fabric and adjustable straps, theres no need to worry about future food babies. I had a great customer service experience with Team Selfie Leslie! In terms of aesthetic, Id say that this brand is the perfect amalgamation of Kim Kardashian Insta-baddie and Emily in Paris. After your order has shipped, it will generally take3 -5business days to arrive. If so, the $46 Summer Skirt Robyn Flounce Rose Print White/ Orange can be worn with a cream linen button-up and a sunhat. Exchanges are FREE! Romantic in silhouette, this number consists of ruching, string tie straps, and a dainty bottom frill from some extra spice. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.Selfie Leslie cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. When entering into checkout, you need to enter the code exactly as it is given to you, without any spaces. . Accordingly, you and One & Only Collective Inc. agree to give up the right to go to court to assert or defend rights under this Arbitration Agreement and for any Dispute. Never ordering again. Thank you for shopping with Selfie Leslie. Selfie Leslie is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number. We are a trendy online dress boutique offering dresses, separates, jumpsuits, and rompers. Extra 25% off final sale. They will respond to this review like previous reviews by stating it's up to the consumer to read the returns policy before buying. You should also know that international orders are not eligible under their policy. Of the hundreds of positive Selfie Leslie reviews online, I did uncover a few complaints. As mentioned before, dresses are priced as high as around $100, and if you dont know exactly what youre looking for just yet, Selfie Leslies filters are there to help! Shein has better quality then this. You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Selfie Leslie. This was our first experience with Selfie Leslie, but it definitely not be our last!! Speaking of quality, every product on the Selfie Leslie website offers reviews, so customers advise taking a look at them before deciding to purchase. Plus they expect me to pay a fee for the returns which is unfair since I was scammed. Just make a new purchase through the return portal for the size/style you would like. Any When you confirm your shipping details, any applicable taxes will be calculated on your total merchandise value. Either Party asserting the dispute (Dispute) shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other Party (by first-class or registered mail) describing the facts and circumstances, including any and all relevant supporting documentation, of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute. While we do our best to accommodate all our customers, please note that once store credit is issued it cannot be converted back into a cash/card refund. This website is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress. ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BELOW OR IF YOU OPT-OUT. Items returned past the 30-day grace period will not be eligible for return and you will be responsible for postage back to you. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Everything I've bought is always true-to-size. I was a little confused with the return/exchange process and was starting to panic a little bit at one point, but the customer service team explained it all and worked with me on my specific issues. These bottoms are sexy and oozing with allure and glamour, and can be worn with almost anything. Join the SMS Club & Save 15% OFF your order! they took the time to show me the picture if the product from the warehouse when i asked about verification of the color, Okay I really, desperately needed a dress for a dear friends wedding. I wont go as far as to say that Selfie Leslie is the most affordable brand out there, but theyre undoubtedly on top of clothing trends. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. 355 following. They have some really cute stuff, and I love that they display the reviews for each item. There isNO RETURN FEEif you make an exchange purchase through the return portal. The biggest highlights of Selfie Leslie are the affordable wedding attire the boutique offers, as well as the nice collection of cute skirts. Out of the 3 dresses I ordered, all of them were of terrible quality materials and tailoring, one of them, the sleeves don't even match each other. Do not ever buy from this site, it's a scam. Amazing Customer Service and products!!! Free Shipping and more for Pool Perks members. All items with discounted prices ending in $XX.50 or a discount of 40% or more are Final Sale. Speech / Chat / Talk bubble icon Contact Us. I really appreciated them understanding our situation and trying to help us out! If you dont see any tracking details 48-hours after placing an order, please contact our Customer Service. Please note that order totals at checkout reflect estimated tax. Selfie Leslie reserves the right to limit or refuse service to any customer/entity at any time for any reason. The dresses are stunning and I cant recommend them enough:) Will definitely be ordering from here in the near future! Selfie Leslie's shipping is fast and their clothes are great quality. Pretty looking dress on the website however!! Please use a valid email. Featuring a deep cowl neckline, adjustable spaghetti straps, and a cropped cut, its the type of outfit to wear to let others know that youre in a partying mood. Selfie Lesie horrible Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2020 DO not waste your money or time with Selfie Leslie merchandise. (Pet hair, body odor, perfume and makeup stainswill result in your return being rejected and a ban from making future returns). Currently, customers can shop for dresses, rompers, tops, bottoms, summer skirts, accessories, and shoes. Although One & Only Collective makes every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, we are under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. All purchases made through the website are subject to our acceptance of such orders. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from suppliers, One & Only Collective Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price. Each party, in consideration of the fact that there shall be an arbitration which is binding and final, agrees to waive any claim for punitive and exemplary damages and seek only compensatory damages in such proceeding. Any online orders of hazardous materials including sanitizing chemicals, non-chlorinated oxidizing chemicals, acids and bases, and paint or paint-related products. The amounts vary country by country, but it can range anywhere from 20% to 50% of the total order value. THE BEST ONLINE CLOTHING STORE:THE SELFIE LESLIE STORY. Please generate your return label within 14 days of receiving your order. Ill provide some pointers to consider the next time you shop in this Selfie Leslie review. For example, if our dress dye does not remain on the fabric, One & Only Collective Inc. shall not be responsible for any damage to any other clothing item or fashion accessory. Order Number: Zip Code: $55. Depending on the clothing item, the biggest size is either XL or XXL. I'm in love with selfie clothes.Excellent quality, every dress in the most flattering cut in the world. Its just a bummer because if you never receive the package you just lose however much money you spent trying to look cute. Their clothing collection is best described as contemporary romance, as they're a big fan of frills, soft hues, and dreamy fabrics. Keep reading to see our Selfie Leslie reviews! I decided to email the selfie leslie team to see if I could get some sort of help. The brand offers clothing that is feminine, flirty, and stylish. My package said it was returned to sender and unfortunately the item was out of stock. When trying it on the zipper broke and I was super sad because I loved the dress so much . There is NO RETURN FEE if you place a new order of equal or greater value using the Return Shopping feature! Each party expressly agrees that both jurisdiction and venue shall lie exclusively in Los Angeles County, California, and that all written notices and demands may be served by email or by facsimile followed by U.S. mail with an appropriate declaration of service, and that such methodology shall be deemed compliance with all service of process and notice requirements of California law. !10/10 would recommend my new fav place to shop, also shipping is super quick if you order during the week!!! Orders are usually shipped within one - two business days (24 - 48 Hours) (Monday - Friday) of purchase from Los Angeles, CA. I had a great customer service experience with Team Selfie Leslie! If the counter proposed judges are not acceptable to the demanding party, also within three (3) business days, the parties agree to submit their dispute to a dispute resolution service such as ADR or ARC. I had ordered a beautiful birthday dress but upon inspection of the dress, I noticed holes in the sleeves. How do I check the order status? Please see our Shipping Page for more information. Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address? One of my friends already asked to borrow it lol, one reviewer shared for the Reinhart Floral Asymmetrical Mesh Dress White. Team is thorough and on it!Received package so quickly with expedited handling.

Robert Newhouse Obituary, What Is Nailea Devora Favorite Color, Articles S

selfie leslie return policy