sharechat interview experience

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

I am expecting an offer from them. Interview experiences of ShareChat ShareChat Product Analyst Intern Interview I received the referral for this opportunity from one of the college Alumni. Overall, 72% of employees would recommend working at ShareChat to a friend. It happened like I was waiting in the interview call and the interviewer didn't join. Some case study for coding round. - Before you get to the actual interview, think ha. List of ratio given and need give the answer to m queries. After applying I received a call after 2 weeks. PhonePe visited our campus at the starting of October for the campus hiring program (SDE intern 2021). But interviewer in HLD round started asking LLD and kind of machine coding round. How many users have used the app on nth day after joining, Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters, Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. I interviewed at ShareChat. Neil Dodhia Suche erweitern. Example - u u i i k k a a b b c c d d e e f h h. Find the non-repeating element. This is typically the first direct contact with the candidates. Because in Hiring Manager round we have to discuss our resume for about 45mins to 1 Hr so having 1 or 2 big projects on the resume is always good to have otherwise HM will go towards core subjects Like OOP/OS/Networks which are often tricky.Tip 3 : Think out of the box while solving a Question think of all the variants in which this questions can be asked. Postfix expression is an expressio. We are proud to have some of the finest talent with proven experience working to make ShareChat the Earth's most customer-centric company. I applied through a recruiter. 2. Industry Coverage: Airlines. Round 2 - two array problems, I was able to answer both but one was optimal and other was not. HR interview, 2 machine learning interviews and one managerial round. Write a SQL query to create a histogram of the number of comments per user in the month of January 2020. What type of questions and topic in each round? 5:41 - Why should we start our career with Startups? 2014. All questions above in this calling interested, Go through your CV in detail and study all the technologies mentioned in your CV. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Oracle, Go to company page The process took 4 weeks. March 28, 2019, 1:04am #7. La plupart du temps, ce problme peut tre rsolu en rafraichissant la Sorry, but it will be your unlucky day. I proposed a solution but he was adamant to drive it to his liking. Carousell Group. Weiter zum Hauptinhalt LinkedIn. It includes answering 2 leetcode medium level problems in a span of 1 hr. This is typically the first direct contact with the candidates. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Oct 2022. What all resources did you use for the same? 12:19 -- Best time for freshers to apply for internships? Mohalla Tech, the parent company of leading short video app Moj and vernacular social media platform ShareChat, on Thursday, said it has raised $502 million (about Rs 3,726 crore) in its Series E funding round, taking the valuation to a little over $2.1 billion. I received a call and the HR explained that there would be 3 rounds of interview, the first being discussion round with the hiring manager. SDE@Sharechat | Competitive Programmer | MERN Stack Developer| Interested in Computer Networks, CyberSecurity, and Machine Learning field, You have been shortlisted for the interview process with us at ShareChat, CS Fundamentals for example Multi-threading, Concurrency, Mutex, Deadlock(how to implement), MongoDB, MySQL, ACID, CAP. How much do you get paid as a Senior Technology Manager in Capital One? rights reserved 2023 Info Edge (India) Ltd. HR & Admin (Generalist / Operations / HR BP / HR Business Partner) (1). Wir hatten leider Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage. Case Type: estimate or guesstimate. el problema persiste, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio en este momento. Medicare only covers medically necessary services. Referral This round consisted of React related questions, javascript questions. I applied online. I applied through other source. I will write another post about how I received this response. Type: Company - Private. All answers shown come directly from ShareChat Reviews and are not edited or altered. I applied via Maybe few people start thinking themselves as superior after getting into IIT and all but I personally believe it doesn't matter where are you from what matters is how much experience you have on technology and how passionate you are about it. The whole interview process was stretched due to the "rescheduling business," and the talent acquisition person gave lame lies for that. However, I knew from that point I could just improve my performance, there was nothing left to loose. Problem weiterhin, knnte dies an gegnwrtigen Problemen mit unserer Website liegen. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. The process took 2 weeks. Bhatia joins Mohalla Tech from Auditoria.ai. Recruitment Consulltant to reload. It happened like I was waiting in the interview call and the interviewer didn't join. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc? Hi everyone!In this video, I have discussed my complete interview process and experience for ShareChat and PharmEasy (July 2021).ShareChat Round 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eJDWPGR6pvnGM2TCUzf2t2uk4szhQHCH/view?usp=sharingShareChat Round 2: Q1: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/form-minimum-number-from-given-sequence/Q2: https://leetcode.com/problems/jump-game-ii/ Another constraint was that it might be possible that we do not reach at the last. Thanks in Advance, Sharechat is hiring across levels for product roles I interviewed at ShareChat in Jul 2021. with our site right now. HR interview, 2 machine learning interviews and one managerial round. Medium-hard questions. Any Twilio people here that can speak to overall company culture and work/life balance? Can't work under a person like him. que nous ayons des problmes techniques sur notre site actuellement. Apply as per your risk and choices you have. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ShareChat employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Screening interview. Questions were based on tree, DP and binary search, HLD - Design Cric Info Average salary for ShareChat Sdeii in Hosr, Tamil Nadu: [salary]. All these paradigms have evolved over. How many rounds? For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc? Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. ShareChat Interview Rounds and Process Technical I applied via Referral and was interviewed before Nov 2020. how to find similarity b/w 2 word vectors, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, Formula for EMD distance La mayor parte de las veces este problema 85 Lakh To get a job at ShareChat, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. DSA - Questions on stack and Binary Search. Order of execution of SQL statements 2. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Nov 2022. Marketplace quality/Trust and Safety. After that in interview rounds, no person will show up. Keep your resume crisp and to the point. This button displays the currently selected search type. No doubt Leetcode is good in terms of UI, Test cases and Easy to use but Interviewbit is more organised. And the worst part is after three rounds, all of a sudden the HR stop responding to mail and I didn't get the final feedback. 1. difference b/w logistic regression, SVM, neural network, will they 3 converge on same time if trained for infinite time. In this. The process was very smooth. Interviewing for a security assurance analyst position with Twilio and some of the stuff Ive been reading makes me nervous. Don't go here. Data Science Senior Manager. one will be on basic ML, another will be advanced ML. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc? Fai clic qui per ricaricare. Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2022-25-indian-companies-rise-/, https://www.ambitionbox.com/awards/best-tech-startups-to-work-in-india-2022?campaign=awards2022_landing, Overall, 72% of employees would recommend. So my suggestion is don't waste the candidate's and your time if you are not willing to respond to the mail. Online platform Sharechat customer service, Q2. I will try to find it out. What are the most common questions asked in ShareChat HR round? My name is Amanpreet kaur <br><br>I am currently doing work in NLS warehouse ( NATIONAL LOGISTIC SERVICE) from July 2021 but I did work only one month in Amazon also December 2021. Stay Away from this garbage of a company!!!!! Competency interview. Na maioria das vezes, esse problema pode ser I have experience in Customer Support/Service Operations as Senior Team Lead as well in Voice and Non Voice both. OP, let him know about this and report back on what he does. Company: ShareChat Role: Product Manager Experience: 4-8 years Location: Bengaluru Job responsibilities: Build support for your product vision, both internally and with key external partners. 1 Hour Round - 2 DSA problems to be solved Based on 4 salaries posted anonymously by ShareChat Strategy Lead employees in Hosr, Tamil Nadu. Tip 1 : Practice Atleast 300 Questions on leetcode (150 easy, 100 medium and 50 hard )Tip 2 : Make atleast one big project which includes (DB, backend and frontend). Real past situation based question & my actions for the problem solution, Q1. Paytm Read all Young Men Christian Association (YMCA) placement interview questions. Result: The next day, HR called to tell me that I had cleared the process. ShareChat overall rating is based on The first round was Resume Shortlist, followed by Technical round. Starts with a hackerearth coding round. Background check. and was interviewed before Jan 2022. LinkedIn It was a smooth process for me. any input would be wonderful. 1. The process took 3 days. The recruiter coordinate very well and updated me after every rounds about the next round. Your task is to return a sorted sequence of ARR in non-descending order with help of the merge sort algorith, Q1. How long does it take to change nameservers, you wonder? Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 6 9. Desculpe, tivemos alguns problemas ao processar seu pedido. Interviewer told me that he was really impressed by the way, I was presenting a counter-opinion to the suggestions he was making. You do not have access to www.glassdoor.com. Asked simple questions like What is BERT and it's working? Dont add your photo or details such as gender, age, and address in your resume. Q1. The process was so smooth and continued for two days, with the coding round on the first day and the interview of shortlisted candidates on the second day, eventually declaring the results on the same day. 1 coding question was asked and resume related and 1 Javascript related question. First, there will be an online test with simple 2 questions and if cleared, 2 interviews happen. After 910 days I received a call from the recruiter for my interview process. 1. Interview process at Sharechat Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About a day or two 33% About a week 33% More than one month 22% About two weeks 11% About a month 0% Most reported steps Phone call/screening 78% Written test 33% Problem solving exercises 22% On-site interview 22% Background check 11% If yes, then how to start with it? 9:15 -- Share your strategy \u0026 learning roadmap with our viewers. For the past 4 months, we have been meticulously building a certification program | 14 Kommentare auf LinkedIn. If they are one of the people who are frustrated and not interested at all. What is the amount of the proposals that has been sent, Q3. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the . Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. It was a One-hour coding round. It includes answering 2 leetcode medium level problems in a span of 1 hr. How many years of experience in Digital ? this problem can be fixed by reloading the page. Als het probleem zich blijft voordoen, Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. nilesh3105 March 19, 2018, 2:10am #2. . First they scheduled time as per them and then change it without asking you. This button displays the currently selected search type. Q4. Keep Learning, Keep Growing. :Back to basics : https://www.joelonsoftware.com/2001/12/11/back-to-basics/How to begin with competitive programming : https://www.quora.com/I-want-to-solve-5-or-more-questions-in-CodeChef-long-challenges-includes-DP-and-data-structure-questions-I-am-having-a-tough-time-learning-both-of-these-Presently-I-can-solve-3-questions-ad-hoc-What-are-some-step-by-step-methodologies-and-the-approximate-amount-of-time-required-to-achieve-this/answer/Navkrishna s: Navkrishna - https://www.linkedin.com/in/navkrishna1995/ \u0026 For Official Queries - [email protected] Membership with awesome perks - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBGcs9XTL5U34oaSn_AsHqw/joinELB LinkedIn Page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/elearningbridge/ELB Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/elearningbridge/ELB Instagram Page - https://www.instagram.com/elearningbridge/Shashank LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shashank219/Shashank Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_shashank_219/Shashank Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shashank.mishra.92167/Shashank Twitter - https://twitter.com/Shashan80573621/Telegram Group - LearningBridge :0:00 Start 2:23 -- Navkrishna's introduction? 2:47 -- How did you get interview opportunity with ShareChat and how did you apply for that? 3:26 -- What is the complete interview process of ShareChat for freshers? Phone screen interviews. But in a lot of depth. The third round was HR, followed by final Aptitude Test round. Si el problema persiste, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Nov 2022. He (looked) uninterested since the start and was not even cooperative. arreglarse cargando de nuevo la pgina. Candidates applying for Software Development Engineer (SDE) II had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days). This is because there is no culture check on them, no one to enforce great ethics, especially US/European people to work with who are more grounded. Interviewing for a security assurance analyst position with Twilio and some of the stuff Ive been reading makes me nervous. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ShareChat, 4 Rounds 1) Screening Round (30 mins) with tech lead 2) DSA- Simple (Proper code with Test case Output) 3) Javascript- O/P based question (Closure, Event Loops etc) 4) React Native Round- Advance Animations, Native Modules, Fabric, RN to native communication 5) Bar Raiser- basic questions from previous project, Hi All, There were three rounds and each of the rounds was rescheduled many times. View Answers (1) This not only helps in ensuring better health in the present scenario but its also an investment into the future. What I experienced in India is it's very difficult to work with IITians. Find average n days retention for all users given the user ID, date and activit, Senior Data Scientist Interview Questions, Associate Product Manager Interview Questions, Software Developer Intern Interview Questions, ShareChat Interview Questions for Fresher, ShareChat - Partner - Ad Sales/Business Development - West (1-4 yrs), ShareChat - Senior Lead - Media & Entertainment (5-9 yrs), ShareChat - Independent Agency Partner - Business Development/Ad Sales (3-8 yrs), ShareChat Interview Questions for Experienced, Customer Service Executive Interview Questions, ShareChat Software Developer Intern Interview Questions, ShareChat Associate Manager Interview Questions, ShareChat Associate Product Manager Interview Questions, ShareChat Business Development Manager Interview Questions, ShareChat Content Operations Associate Interview Questions, ShareChat Customer Service Executive Interview Questions, ShareChat Data Entry Operator Interview Questions, ShareChat HR & Admin (Generalist / Operations / HR BP / HR Business Partner) Interview Questions, ShareChat Lead Operator Interview Questions, Graduate Engineer Trainee (Get) Interview Questions, Young Men Christian Association (YMCA) Placement Questions. 2. I scheduled this round(DSA) for January 4, 2022. so make sure you understand the basics very clearly. in CSE from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. Nella maggior parte dei casi, possibile risolvere il My interviewer was very happy with my answers. but the interviewer copy pasted a problem from HLD ones and asked to design them. How could you use hashtags on Sharechat to drive engagement? March Challenge is again Sponsored by ShareChat but did anyone received any interview call for Sharechat internship after Feb cookoff? New blog alert! . Work closely with the engineering team to speed up time-to-market and provide the best resources. psuedo code for kmeans Some people treat interviews as a power tripping opportunity. regularization technique Q2. Sie hier zum erneuten Laden. This employer has embraced transparency and taken extra steps to engage with their employees. I have an interview and wanted to know the compensation plan and job. Got a call from sharechat regarding an SDE1 opening, had just one interview which was PSDS. I interviewed at ShareChat (Bangalore) in Jun 2022. While honing their art of moving through dense fo, Q2. Indian multi-lingual social media & networking platform He couldn't understand my work due to his lack of knowledge and in the end asked a random probability question out of nowhere. They delayed the whole process. Discover first hand insights and experiences directly from past interviewees. He has clicked some really good photos but in one of his images, he doesnt like the c, Q2. Clique aqui para carregar Competitors:Meta, Meesho, ByteDanceCreate Comparison. I was asked 2 problems. Singapore. Instead, I got a Technical round and I wasn't prepared for it (my fault kinda) but shouldn't the HR communicate it with the candidate properly? Akshat has a strong Consumer-first mindset & banks on first principles to arrive at impactful solutions. Currently working at Sharechat as Operations Lead in Trust and Safety Operations ( Content Management- Moderation) Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Product Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Data Scientist roles were rated as the easiest. Round duration - 180 MinutesRound difficulty - Easy, There were 3 coding questions.1 easy1 medium1 hard, Round duration - 45 MinutesRound difficulty - Medium, 2 coding questions were asked2 medium questions. My personal experience, people with Indian startups and especially when they come from elite background get into this arrogance loop. A more design & layout-friendly approach to make your website intuitively fit with all types of devices. Tip 1 : Practice Leetcode medium level questions properlyTip 2 : Low-level and high-level system design is very importantTip 3 : Always make notes of core subjects like DBMS, OS, CN beforehand to be able to revise before interviews. I recently applied in sharechat and cleared 4 technical round and reached to hiring manager round. Years of Experience: 3 Date of the Offer: 21 July 2020 Past Company: OYO Past Title: Senior Software Engineer Title/Level:SDE 2 at Sharechat Location: Bangalore Salary: 32,00,000 inr Variable: 10% performance based - 3,20,000 inr Relocation/Signing Bonus: 0 Retirals: 1,00,000 Retirals (PF + Gratuity) Id like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. I interviewed at ShareChat, 4 Rounds 1) Screening Round (30 mins) with tech lead 2) DSA- Simple (Proper code with Test case Output) 3) Javascript- O/P based question (Closure, Event Loops etc) 4) React Native Round- Advance Animations, Native Modules, Fabric, RN to native communication 5) Bar Raiser- basic questions from previous project. The interviewer shared a google doc, which stated the question. When you want to change nameservers, you may find it seems not to have taken effect right away. I was really happy that I didn't get selected because working under that manager will be like dying.#baderrutter #shrechat, Go to company page Be the first to find this interview helpful, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. 3 Likes. So if anybody can share the working code it would be helpful for me.\ Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. The idea behind launching this . Show your interest in the company and the required tech stack for the role. There were supposed to be 3 rounds of interviews where a software engineer will probably take the DSA round.

Is Straight Pipe Exhaust Illegal In Australia, Fidm San Francisco Closing, Hayde Bluegrass Orchestra Biography, The Zone Goodman Employee Login, Articles S

sharechat interview experience