staysure customer service

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

Used chat and phone. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. .wsite-menu-default a {font-size:16px !important;} Dear Eric,Thank you for your 5 star review. One rule for one employee and another for another. staysure customer service review very helpful, advisor explained everything very clearly and patiently. Have a fantastic holiday. The initial purchase was fine. We do recognise that our training is in depth to ensure our agents are well equipped to help our customers and that our customers know theyre getting the best service and are in good hands. Clear All. Staysure Expat travel insurance, a trading name of Avanti Group Solutions, is administered by Howserv Policy purchased, but I am not happy. You can get award-winning travel insurance, with no upper age limit and well cover most pre-existing medical conditions. However, there may be postal delays in your area so please allow for this also.Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Staysure.Kind regardsPoppy. They admit that thier terms and conditions does not say that i cannot do this but they can introduce terms if they so chose, apparantly. Have a fantastic holiday. Despite having twice being assessed by a Dr designated Unfit to Fly due to the high risk of anothers fall ( which would result in her being paralyzed) Staysure insisted that she be repatriated or they would cancel coverage. The People Team. Your Staysure Reviews. Some of the other changes you can make include upgrading your policy, adding additional cover options and changingyour personal details. Wed like to hear from you. Had team leaders record secret conversations trying to do what I have no idea. Warm regards,Siobhan. Consiglieri Park Estrada Consiglieri Pedroso, Warm regards,Katie, Very good and helpful service for a 77 year old lady like myself, Dear Mrs Ritchie,Thank you for your 5 star review. .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-large .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-small .product-title, #wsite-content h2, #wsite-content .product-long .product-title, #wsite-content .product-large .product-title, #wsite-content .product-small .product-title, .blog-sidebar h2, h1, h3, h4, h5, .wsite-button .wsite-button-inner, .wsite-editor .wsite-button .wsite-button-inner, .wsite-button-inner { Have a fantastic holiday. #wsite-title {color:#000 !important;text-transform: uppercase !important;} .wsite-image div, .wsite-caption {font-size:18px !important;} They were rude, there was no consideration, no bereavement line. .wsite-headline-paragraph,.wsite-header-section .paragraph {color:#fff !important;font-style:normal !important;text-transform: none !important;letter-spacing: 0px !important;} Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I had to pay for the repatriation and all additional costs there and then myself, this was thousands. Was put on a call back BUT this never happened. The team leaders judged me not being in without any understanding. Well always be on hand with guidance and support to help you get the results youre looking for. They offer excellent value for money, especially taking into account medical conditions, They also provide a superb customer service. function initCustomerAccountsModels() { Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Please check with your phone provider if you are unsure about how much a call will cost. .wsite-phone {} .wsite-headline,.wsite-header-section .wsite-content-title {font-size:72px !important;} It's quick, easy and totally free. Information provided by various external sources. Please include your policy/quote number, as well as your contact details for us to respond to you as soon as possible. Kind RegardsRoss KS K Shattock 8reviews GB May 27, 2016 Two Week Travel Insurance for Lanzarote Whenever you need us, our 24/7 claims team is here for you. initPublishedFlyoutMenus( Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The sales agent role gave me a good grounding and Staysure really invested in me and believed that I could progress within the company. Warm regards,Ross, Information provided by various external sources. I have given this review 3 starts because I found it very difficult to register online to open an account. 2023 Resolver Consumer Online Limited. .wsite-menu a {font-size:14px !important;} HR Director. Claims We do not process claims for your insurer. (function($) { The people we dealt with were rude, unsympathetic to her state and not interested in what was best for her. Isla Graciosa, 1 We are remunerated by commission for the arrangement, service and renewal of Worked for this company and had a bereavement. I used to use other companies but I am so grateful to my friend that recommend this fantastic travel insurance company. #wsite-content div.paragraph, #wsite-content p, #wsite-content .product-block .product-title, #wsite-content .product-description, #wsite-content .wsite-form-field label, #wsite-content .wsite-form-field label, .blog-sidebar div.paragraph, .blog-sidebar p, .blog-sidebar .wsite-form-field label, .blog-sidebar .wsite-form-field label {} In the 4 years I was there I hit some sort of bonus each month. I will definitely forward your comments to the relevant department to see what can be done for future improvements.Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Staysure.Kind regardsPoppy. We hope that everyone that joins us feels welcome and part of the team and were sorry that you didnt enjoy your time with us. Thanks for your feedback. a, No support from customer service managers. To provide better customer service, your calls may be recorded and monitored for quality and compliance purposes. Get in touch with us if youd like to make multiple changes to your policy. Whilst Staysure and ERV are different companies (as far as i know), I feel strongly that Staysure should have an onus of responsibility towards their customers in cases such as mine, rather than passing the buck and asking me to take up the matter with ERV through their complaints procedure. The advisor was very helpful and explained the various options available. We hope you had the opportunity to share your views in our Leavers' Questionnaire but if you have anything further you would like to add then please email us at [email protected]. Last updated: 16 November 2020 Jo Phelps It left me feeling nervous whether Ive done enough to declare everything. _W.themePlugins = []; _W.recaptchaUrl = "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js";

staysure customer service