trugym customer service

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

There is a sign on the door which states check opening dates on social media. Your experience matters. Plus side, plenty of cardio equipment. Your experience matters. Your cars are not safe! People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Having moved from another club where I paid more than double the price and much later opening times and had to give 3 months notice to leave - although there was a pool - thought Id try. I tried conversing with someone on their FB page but they were clueless as well, telling me 'i hope things have been resolved??' The gym gets well overcrowded, especially in the free weights area where training equipment is placed too close to each other that could easily lead to accidents. Good luck getting them to answer the phone. i havent seen the gym manager, i dont know even if she exists, just heard there is one. Your experience matters. Please bear in mind that was at 18:30 in the evening and I only wanted to try for an hour. Could not be happier since I have moved to truegym The classes are run by professional instructors that continue to coach and push you during your class, Very clean and the staff are very helpful but its far to busy at peak times you have to wait to use most of the weights and machines cheers graham jones. On their website and on the front door of the place it said that membership fees would be refunded pro-rota within 7-10 days. 2/ showers to cold to use from November to February3/ Inappropriate and vile language rap music on in the gym on several occasion to which I had to ask for it to be turned off as its offensive 5/ Not feeling safe with some of the young males in the pool/ steam room and suffering abuse from them. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The equipment is good and I find that any issues raised were dealt with quickly and professionaly. The gym at Stockton is drastically in need of input.There is NO air conditioning, which wouldn't be so bad but the windows don't open either, so it's mafting. Do you agree with TruGym's TrustScore? Any attempt to contact head office is ignored. How many stars would you give TruGym? Members are then promised refunds on annual contacts which haven't materialised and monthly payments have continued to be taken after the branches have shut. If you like swimming, prepare to be hugely disappointed! They definitely make it difficult to contact them through their website. The pool is regularly cold (the boiler once broke down and there was literally no heat in the pool), and the steam room frequently fails. All rights reserved. The facilities are fantastic and the variety of classes included in the price makes it well worth the money. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Generally excellent facilties and equipment though can be a bit busy at times. However, I want to note a couple of points.1) On a Saturday morning at 9.00am, the aerobics studio is too hot. we were never told about it and there are no signs of cctv anywhere to warn us. No manager their so explained to the receptionist what the issue was and advised her that the statements had cost me so to make sure to return them. A week ago he tried again to kick everyone out at half 11 and Myself and a few others refused and as a result he cancelled all our memberships and banned us from the gym. Only join this gym if you have enough money to not care what payment they take out your bank, its never the same amount and do not expect any sort of customer service! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Probably because I sent it in so long ago and it shows their processing times are embarrassing. Once they couldnt take a payment and they kept emailing me to the email address with what I registered first, therefore I didnt see them and they kept charging me. Join the 268 people who've already contributed. kept it quiet from staff aswell ! Setting up Induction classes on weekends gives chances for working women to cope upRegards,Bhavana. | Read 241-259 Reviews out of 259. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Here are some useful contact details for the head office and director Mr Parmjit (Parm) Singh: Customer Services (direct debit):[email protected], Parmjit Singh: [email protected] / [email protected], Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/trugymfail, Your email address will not be published. The law is too good for TruGym though who just ignore refunds after blatant breaches of contract.My branch shut down down and I never received a membership refund. beyond me , they have sullied their name. the gym is very clean, the staff are very friendly and always up for a laugh! Not a warning or any sort of notification, but then as the sign on the door says of the now closed club, the staff were unaware as well.Hopefully cancelled direct debit in time. If payments were made by credit card or by debit card within the last 3 months your bank should be able to help. A certain number of members have little respect for their club or for other members but there arent enough staff to encourage increased respect. Cancelled after one year membership. I dont think a company who can close a centre without notice and not refund members but somehow have other centres opened and are opening more?? After reading about other peoples experiences of TruGym online, it seems this chain often shuts gyms without notice. Poorly managed, as I hardly see any staff attending to stray weights left behind by users or instructing users to put their weights back after use. Informed them that I was moving house and therefore cancelling my membership. Word of the wise don't join trugym chatham they keep giving opening dates and failing to meet them theyve taken money of mine for a gym that isn't open and not paid it back which is theft in my book and not replied to any of my emails or messages on Facebook. Trugym is just at the level that suits me but it is understaffed and any problems, repairs or maintenance seem to take ages. The Stockton site seems to be run on a shoestring. Sure the only reason I went with this gym was because its cheap but Im now paying 40 a month for it!! Please bear in mind that was at 18:30 in the evening and I only wanted to try for an hour. They put on load music then procede to shout over it. The gym facilities are acceptable but the manager at the Luton branch lacks so qualities needed to manage the business. I was paying double on a different gym and was always having problems but this is miles better. These companies sure know how to work the direct debit magic to help themselves and rip of people. (Hairdryers available, body wash in the showers, 1 lockers that you get back, a private changing room and a disabled changing room) The gym has plenty of equipment and staff are always available, friendly and helpful. A couple of points - the changing rooms are often dirty due to disrespectful members and the showers could be set on a longer timer as they are not great. TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk Fitness & Weight Lifting Fitness centre TruGym TruGym Reviews 272 Poor 2.0 VERIFIED COMPANY trugym.co.uk Visit this website Write a review 29% 17% 12% 2-star 8% 1-star 34% Filter Sort: Most relevant Waleed 1 review GB 5 days ago Huddersfield gym- horrible service In reality this was my experience. After further investigation and a recorded admission from the instructor - I discovered that he was not actually a qualified Les Mills instructor. Fuming to be honest. Found out from Jamie following a hit and run incident in the gym car park the cameras are DUMMIY! The payments should always come out on the same date each month, unless that date falls on a weekend in which case it will come out on the Friday before. Makes you feel reallllllyyyy bad, and it may be because you were late getting home from work etc. Members are then promised refunds on annual contacts which haven't materialised and monthly payments have continued to be taken after the branches have shut. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Always clean but sometimes have to ask for blue roll on weekends bit slow to get machines fixed but theres always an alternative.. the lass that works there weekday afternoons is an excellent example of how gym staff should be, always fills you with motivation and always full of beans (Marie) . If you want a real Les Mills class, or any customer service, go to another gym! 0 star! They are still charging me 6 months later and now have sent me a bill for over 50!!! Its hard to believe this is actually a trading company (for now!). How many stars would you give TruGym? This company doesnt care about its members, its purely about money for these people. The showers always break down the toilet doors are broken and one of the toilets leaned to the side. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Staff ensure that this is respected and will always ensure that they take in to consideration members wishes. The TruGym in Uxbridge closed without warning and were still taking payments AND bookings. This hasn't happened and all attempts to contact them regarding this is being ignored. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. This suggests to me that they know they are not up to date. They are young, inexperienced and basically don't want to be there. Bring back Les Mills Body Combat please! I'm really disappointed that the Les Mills classes were stopped without any form of surveying or feedback from gym members. Very shocking, and it looks like I'm one of many many cases. | Read 241-245 Reviews out of 245 Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The staff and instructors are lovely and always happy to help. Top gym with great facilities and friendly staff that are always willing to provide support and advice. The equipment is good and I find that any issues raised were dealt with quickly and professionaly. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Absolutely flabbergasted of the audacity and attitude she had with me. I'm now in the process of seeking legal advice and so far it's looking positive. How many stars would you give TruGym? Having moved from another club where I paid more than double the price and much later opening times and had to give 3 months notice to leave - although there was a pool - thought Id try. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 241 Your experience matters. Although I have only had to wait once to get onto equipment ,their are no dumbbells available unless theres no classes on, also I would like to see a couple of spin bikes in the main area.Theres only 1 water fountain too, never can get to that, disappointed. The gym itself , there is a broken window that has been broken for months and still not fixed the equipment has been there before the company took over which is about 6 years so machines are more than 10 years old . why would you not notify any body ? In the first instance contact your local gym. Trugym have recently closed a number of branches (Bromley, Boston, Plymouth and Folkestone) at short notice and staff have lost their jobs without prior warning. Ive requested an email back and a call and have been told a customer representative will be in touch. Always clean but sometimes have to ask for blue roll on weekends bit slow to get machines fixed but theres always an alternative.. the lass that works there weekday afternoons is an excellent example of how gym staff should be, always fills you with motivation and always full of beans (Marie) . The main reason that I joined is for the Les Mills Combat class. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Nobody will reply to emails or tweets. This review is on the company and not the local gym. Fantastic facilities. It pains me to say this but it would have been 5 stars for the way the great staff are/were also the fantastic classes were in BromleyThe trouble is that the staff were told by text message last night at 10:30pm that the gym is to close and will not be opening again.This is just a disgraceful way to treat everyone involved, especially by text with no notice, can only assume due to covid it was loosing money but come on Trugym this is disgusting!! Unless you plan on joining trugym for the rest of your life, I'd find somewhere else Or work out in the park, where there is no membership fee or poor customer service. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Your experience matters. How many stars would you give TruGym? Date of experience: 19 February 2018 ?TruGym this is unlawful and action is being taken. The law is too good for TruGym though who just ignore refunds after blatant breaches of contract.My branch shut down down and I never received a membership refund. It's not worth the membership money.You are better off going to the non-contract gyms you can cancel anytime and who also have new and maintained equipment. Any ex-members who have been caught up in this may be able to initiate a chargeback from their bank. You can never get a response from customer service. Howev after a month or so the member of staff who was working till midnight decided it was a good idea to consistently kick everyone out at half 11. why would you not notify any body ? Joined new TruGym in Gateshead at the beginning of the year as the gym opened covid lockdown forced the gyms to close. I have been trying to contact them for a refund for months and have been completely ignored. The Pump was supposed to be run by a girl who no longer works in the gym but according to the booking form she is still there for next weeks session. i had cancelled my membership as i was on the monthly contract, they still charged me for the next 2 months.would not recommend this gym. They want you to sign up to a 12 month contract with the promise you can freeze free of charge. Literally just paid for a day pass as the website said they were still open at stevenage. TWO WEEKS go by and nothing. Find out how we combat fake reviews. !Poor service. The company needs shutting down. The floor is never cleaned properly and the water dispenser has mild on it. Harlands (the company that takes care of their billings) have been on watchdog for another gym for cancellation dodging at all costs. The atmosphere in the gym has probably been the best part of going there as it motivated and helped you stay focused when you get there. Apparently it broke down three years ago and has not been fixed. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. I came to the gym yesterday in the evening and I asked about the timetable and the classes as I am new to the gym. Awful showers. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. On their website and on the front door of the place it said that membership fees would be refunded pro-rota within 7-10 days. They now refuse to refund monies taken. | Read 261-266 Reviews out of 266 Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Still heard nothing from Trugym or Harlands about my missing money (despite me being on benefits and REALLY needing that money) and today, as the icing on the cake I have received a 100 'penalty charge' for parking in their car park for 10 minutes while I tried to sort this out..utterly outrageous!! | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 262 The evening staff are very welcoming and friendlly. Weights are all over the place. ?TruGym this is unlawful and action is being taken. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The classes I would go to are Les Mills Combat and Les Mills Grit as I find those the most challenging. They informed me of a 30 day notice period and promised me they actually will cancel my membership now. Absolutely Disgusting service their staff misdirecte you and then they go and say we didnt say anything, ridiculous service also very rude . Appalling is an understatement for IpswichBe happy when my contract is up in October .Second hand kit ( I suspect from the closed Portsmouth gym)Leaking roof with buckets underneath. Understandably very angry!! HiPlease accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience you've had with truGym. i m not only writing my concerns here but i am also taking it to citizen advise beaure or somewhere it matters. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. How many stars would you give TruGym? We use an external company to collect, manage and process direct debit payments. I'm unable to post links, but if you google 'Trugym Folkestone' or 'Trugym Plymouth' Plymouth Live and Kent Online have published a number of news articles which back up my review. The changing rooms are always clean and the same for the showers! Author: Stephen Greet, Co-founder. All rights reserved. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 267 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Your experience matters. Now they demanding me aggressively to pay 225 bc of THEIR mistake. It's a great gym for the price, but the free weights area is intimidating for new users, and also it's really annoying when you miss a class and you get a trigger email telling you that you did. Your experience matters. I contacted them several times by phone and email, to no avail, so eventually paid 5 for duplicate bank statements to prove the removal of my money and went to the gym to sort it out. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Not a problem there are always teething problems. Lovely gym with great facilities! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. False advertising! Join the 258 people who've already contributed. Very clean and covid compliant. I accept that but since then I have continued to book Tru Combat and attend this class and yet I continue to receive the same email reminder.The staff have said 'ignore this' but it still keeps happening.Many thanks, Good functional gym but moving forward things to improve:Air conits been exceptionally hot in there recently. 0 star! Awful!! No notice was given to anyone, I went into work that morning expecting to take classes and do my usual daily duties, 3 hours into my shift a team of 8 people were there, the place was emptied of all it's equipment and the owner told us that the gym is closed. Great gym, always really clean. Your experience matters. Most of the equipment is very old and remains unfixed for long periods of time. Plus side, plenty of cardio equipment. I wouldn't approach them as they're working with people when I see them.There is never a queue for equipment apart from the floor mat area. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I choose at this time to cancel our memberships and truGym continued to take money from my account. I am a paying customer at the Thorpe-Bay branch and asked if my wife could try out the gym as she was interested, they said no we can only show you around. How many stars would you give TruGym? The clocking in via app system never works so there is often a long cue to get in whilst the staff have to enter everyone manually. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Hopefully it goes without saying that if you join this gym you run a very real risk of losing your money. The English lady with dark long hair, who I was told is the manager there, I found her quite abrupt and rude towards me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. i, Be vigilant about their policies. The machines, if broken are repaired quickly. Worst customer service ever have not had one reply to my messages or calls!! Good day, I have just renewed my contract after 15 months. I wouldn't mind if the personal trainers approached me to tell me what they offer as it's something I would consider paying for. The classes are great, but tend to be morning or tea/time evening, and not much early afternoon when I'm free.Overall I'm very happy with trugym! I prefer to go in before work so at 6am and then use the sauna and steam room. TrugymStop taking payments from new customers when you know full well that you are closed !!!! And maybe something on the wall with ideas for kettle bells and how to use the other equipment as there is a lot that I am not sure how to use. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. How many stars would you give TruGym? The money left my account and from that date I have never heard anything from them. Please consider an 11pm closing time in line with Monday-Friday or a 24/7 access with swipe cards for members. A positive and social environment to train and meet people. I didnt really enjoy coming in the beginning, nevertheless, since starting my PT sessions with Yasmine, I have really enjoyed coming. Trugym luton are refusing to refund me 200 of my hard earned cash! Awful!!! Bit apprehensive being a female in my 50s. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. All of the members that I have encountered at the gym were very supportive and helpful. Trugym is just at the level that suits me. Don't make the same mistake I did, seems a lot of their branches go under at a moments notice. Join the 263 people who've already contributed. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. All rights reserved. I know several members have request a standing calf raising machine. I paid for a year membership and at that point had several months left. Bit apprehensive being a female in my 50s. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. I find the booking system for classes difficult to work out which is why I havent booked any yet. I feel management from headquarters need to look into it as a lot of people at the Luton gym are unhappy. Hopefully it goes without saying that if you join this gym you run a very real risk of losing your money. Correction: non-existent customer service. Pool full of screaming kids. This gym is great! Awful!! Needs upgrading but brilliant staffThe gym equipment needs upgrading and steam sauna not in use for long time therefore it needs attention.Ewelina member of staff brilliant friendly helpful ,knowledgeable.She made me feel very comfortable.She should definitely be promoted as she got the right attitude for the job. Poorly managed, as I hardly see any staff attending to stray weights left behind by users or instructing users to put their weights back after use. Top gym with great facilities and friendly staff that are always willing to provide support and advice. The staff are more interested in their weekend plans than theirmembers. Training and fitness levels catered for the individual. It said I should hear back within 48 hours. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. LACK OF CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONI absolutely love TruGym and spending time there.

Anson County Warrant Search, Day Before Weigh In Tips On Slimming World, Pros And Cons Of The Big Five Personality Test, Articles T

trugym customer service