willow wick apartments paris, tx

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

If you are looking for an apartment complex that combines affordability with a professional staff, this is the place to be. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly New! $924-$1,274 Why even bother further? 3. Brokerage. Electric bill is crazy. 457-863 Sqft. Each apartment home also features modern conveniences such as an expanded cable TV package with HBO, dedicated computer connections and clubhouse/poolside Wi-Fi access. Couldn't ask for a better apartment than Willowick! in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. My apartment was going to be a demo unit, so they made sure everything was spotless once I left. I'll start off with the "bad". Houston, 1400 W Washington St, Paris, TX 75460. It's 1.8 miles south from the center of College Station. View suggested annual incomes for Willowick Apartments by bedroom type below. Come for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan . Fantastic place to live. Residents of Willow Bend will want to have access to a car, since 100% of residents use their vehicles to get around. The only minor annoyance would be that the second floor has really creaky floors, as heard from the 1st floor, so upstairs neighbor's footsteps are amplified in most rooms. Willowick Residential will elevate the experience of our residents by providing the highest quality services with a focus on innovation and a passion for hospitality. The monthly cost averages about $1,937 and ranges between $453 and $4,732. Keep How often does management engage with reviews? This isn't where you start your story. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Paris, TX is $969 per month. And since H-E-B is nearby, it was quite convenient to live You searched for apartments in Willowick Park. Willowick Townhomes. to get email alerts when listings hit the market. The Reserve at College Station. 1903 Dartmouth St 77840. Board-certified ER doctors are available on-site 24 hours. NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) -- Two victims are expected to make a full recovery after a drive-by shooting in North Augusta. $500+ 1 bd. Apartments.com This is my firrst time staying in an apartment and already, The area is quite for living but a major refurbishment is required for improving the quality of the apartments. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Please reach out to us if we can be of any additional assistance as you continue to settle in, as we're here for you. Best of luck :). Not once did management know me by name, especially since I walked in every month to drop off rent. Everyone is extremely polite and very professional, highly recommended! I am sorry to hear that your experience at The Wick has/was not a positive one. All the modern essentials come standard in each home, including a timesaving dishwasher, walk-in closets, and high-speed internet. There are 5 independent living communities in Paris, Texas. $714 - $1,059. Today. Stop by for a visit today. Welcome to Willow Bend, a suburban neighborhood near Plano, TX. What really makes this property great though, is the management team. Out of mail keys. Walk-In Closets Refrigerator Take a look through the photos of Willowick Apartments in College Station, Texas. For Willowick Apartments. Great security. Dishwasher Carmen Vaughn 1560 sqft. Enjoy some of the best community amenities available! If you enjoy a slower pace of life, a close-knit community, and a secluded suburban atmosphere, Paris is the place for you! We are so grateful to have you as a resident at Willowick Apartments! Thanks again for choosing Willowick to call home. Or sign in if you already have an account. Refrigerator Pool The apartment we moved into was really clean, and it looked just like the apartment they showed us when we toured. Lounge by | Jun 8, 2022 | what happened to darren on chfi | alba game rubbish patches locations | Jun 8, 2022 | what happened to darren on chfi | alba game rubbish patches locations Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly {{/rating}} Pool Apply to multiple properties within minutes. I was skeptical at first about sharing a laundry facility but it is actually very clean, updated, and never over crowded. Yes. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Thank you for your interest in our community. (9 Reviews) 1 - 3 Beds. Willowick Apartments is your ideal destination for living well in College Station, Texas. Please contact our leasing office so that we can help to ensure that all of your maintenance-related concerns are resolved promptly. My main issue I had was when I moved out. Click here to view. Willowick Residential will elevate the experience of our residents by providing the highest quality services with a focus on innovation and a passion for hospitality. We are elated to read that you've had positive experiences thus far and that you received your apartment in excellent condition! >. Willowick Apartments has 2 bedroom units available starting at $855 and 1 bedroom units available starting at $770. Residents are highly educated, with many having postgraduate degrees. 2323 Ridgmar Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116. We will look into it right away. Discover 4 parks within 9.4 miles, including Anderson Arboretum, Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, and Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley. Luxurious interior finishes such as lush carpeting and gleaming hardwood style floors adorn each space, along with modern kitchen countertops and Juliet balconies. Recreational activities near Willowick Apartments are plentiful. upside is access to HEB, there are two both the same distance from apartment. 1 unit is vacant and ready for immediate occupancy. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Homes for Sale. Paris. This lovely feedback regarding your experience living in our community is greatly appreciated! The community offers a unique location that caters to all with close proximity to Grand Parkway and I-45. Thank you, Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! $0 Deposit | 38 4th St SW, Paris, TX. Then there's the stunning community office featuring cozy seating areas, huge flat screen, iPod port and espresso barthe perfect venue for your morning cup o Joe and catching some of the morning news. And they, with the exception of the bathroom ceiling, have a yellow stain around the perimeter of the ceiling. Email me listings and apartment related info. This community is located on Newland Dr. in the 76240 area of Gainesville. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Will will definitely look into resolving them as soon as possible. We Have Established Ourselves As A, Looking forward to move as soon as possible, From Business: 1 OR 2 Bedrooms, 1 or 2 Bedrooms Available, Bellaire Apartments, Furnished, Furnished Flamingo Apartments, Real Estate, Unfurnished, Unfurnished Bellaire. Thanks for your kind comments about our helpful staff members and prompt maintenance crew! Condo for Rent. 400 Deposit / 300 Non Refundable. We look forward to hearing from you soon! What a wonderufl review! I waited to write this review because I wanted to make sure the front office did not change once I had moved in, but that definitely did not happen. 19.4 mi, 4 Br We offer one and two bedroom apartments as well as two bedroom townhomes for rent. rent raised 25%. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if there's anything we can do to provide you with an even better experience. Name: * Email: * Here at Willowick, our resident's satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, so we are thrilled to know how much you've been enjoying our community and all of the lovely amenities it has to offer. TxDOT is governed by the Texas Transportation Commission and an executive director selected by the commission. We do hope that your continued stay with us has been a great one and that if there is anything that you think we can do better you will let us know! I took over as Manager in August of 2018 and always strive to provide my residents and prospects with the highest level of Customer service possible. There are currently 372 2BR Gainesville Utilities-Included Apartments. New! The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Willowick Apartments is an apartment community located in Cooke County and the 76240 ZIP . Have a great day! Compare prices, choose amenities, view photos and find your ideal rental with Apartment Finder. Pool Ive had some issues during the time I lived here, like internet cable not working for 6 months and management not lifting a finger to get it resolved. The average apartment rent in this municipal area costs you $824. Each apartment home also features modern conveniences such as an expanded cable TV package with HBO, dedicated computer connections and clubhouse/poolside Wi-Fi access. I took over as Manager in August of 2018 and always strive to provide my residents and prospects with the highest level of Customer service possible. Was a long term tenant always payed on time kept the apartment nice and clean. Ive had some issues during the time I lived here, like internet cable not working for 6 months and management not lifting a finger to get it resolved. 7 Ratings & Reviews. We offer an array of amenities and conveniences. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Your kind words about our prompt maintenance team and responsive staff members are greatly appreciated. There are 1 and 2 bedroom units available. Transit Score measures access to public transit. We are so grateful to have you as a resident! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This area is served by the College Station Independent attendance zone. 21.6 mi, 621 S Washington St, Pilot Point, TX 76258. Apartments.com I am sorry that you had a bad experience and wish that there was something that I could do to make you feel differently about our Community. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Paris, TX is $883 per month. New Homes. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option. Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! Unfortunately I was not the Manager here at The Wick when you were a resident or when you moved out so I, cannot speak about the issues you ran into with the cleaning, although I can say that our internet is property wide here at The Wick and any issues are handled directly by Suddenlink. A date and time can be scheduled with you to address any items of concern involving the condition of your apartment or move-out fees. It's time to love where you live. $1,495. The daily costs of independent living in Texas range from $15 up to $158, with an average expense running approximately $65. I waited to write this review because I wanted to make sure the front office did not change once I had moved in, but that definitely did not happen. Have a great day! The construction of duplex apartments for seniors is underway on South Collegiate Drive across from Love Civic Center with plans by the Crist & Elizabeth Pshigoda Foundation to add 80 additional units to the nonprofit agency's current inventory. Fantastic place to live. Kitchen Our resident satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, so we are thrilled to know how much you've been enjoying your stay in our lovely community. 1035 SW 42nd Street TX I lived in two different apartments over the course of a few years. Thanks again for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. 2701 Longmire Dr 77845. Rent. On the average rent for a studio apartment in Paris is $550, and has a range from $550 to $550. The community is typically nice and quiet, and staff are always super accommodating and willing to help with any issues. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Paris, TX is $716 per month. Kitchen all the staff members were welcoming and friendly. this feels like school?.. Walk-In Closets rent raised 25%. Willowick Apartments is an apartment located in Gainesville, TX and the 76240 Postal Code. Unfortunately I was not the Manager here at The Wick when you were a resident or when you moved out so I cannot speak about the issues you ran into with the cleaning, although I can say that our internet is property wide here at The Wick and any issues are handled directly by Suddenlink. It means a lot when we can make such a good impression! Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. We did as we were told, and verified multiple times that she had received both applications in time, just for Alyssa to email me the following week saying that she did not have my roommates application, meaning we would not get the deal we were guaranteed. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $912 and ranges from . Willow Trace. Thank you for sharing our community website. Not once did management know me by name, especially since I walked in every month to drop off rent. 1-2 Beds. I am a local Real Estate Agent providing property management and bookkeeping services to investors. This is low-stress living at its finest. Fitness Center This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $755/mo. Walk Score Willowick Apartments has 4 parks within 9.4 miles, including Anderson Arboretum, Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, and Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Thanks for your rating and review! willow wick apartments paris, tx 0. Fitness Center Stop by for a visit today. Contact Us. Students will love the number of affordable apartments that make it easy to commute to class, and families will find an incredible selection of single-family homes near an array of dining and retail options. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Kitchen Sunday: Closed; Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM; Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM; Website Property ManagerRead More, The apartment has met my satisfaction, the management team is always ready to help and responds as fast as they can, highly recommended, Thank you so much for taking the time to share how you feel about our Community. TX Id like to add that I know for a fact that I left the apartment in the same condition as it was when I first moved in, and even spent 5 hours cleaning before I turned in the keys. The move in experience was easy and the staff is helpful. units on the market in College Station. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. (210) 610-2027. Each apartment home also features modern conveniences such as, dedicated computer connections and clubhouse/poolside Wi-Fi access. Email me listings and apartment related info. View rentals, browse photos and more! Then there's the stunning community office featuring cozy seating areas, huge flat screen, iPod port and espresso barthe perfect venue for your morning cup o Joe and catching some of the morning news. We had always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower (!) They are willing to help you when ever you need it. Home For Rent Details . 77845, 1-2 Br We are happy to see you are enjoying the peace and comfort of our community and welcome you to reach out if there is ever anything you should need. Browse 342 Apartments in Houston, TX. 1 resultsSort: Default. There is plenty of room to cook up your favorite game-day meals and host potlucks for friends and co-workers. Dishwasher N/A 4.9 mi. It is a great place for live and good service, beautiful areas, gym whit a good build and clean , there is too a laundry's very clean and whit washer in perfect condition ,2 beautiful swimming pool in great conditions I'm recommend. Took a month to get laundry card. 400 S Culberson St, Gainesville, TX 76240, 1000 Bella Vista Dr, Gainesville, TX 76240. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Apartment rent in Paris has increased by 4.2% in the past year. Willowick Apartments. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center College Station. In Unit Washer & Dryer Rent on available units ranges from $770 to $965. How many bedrooms are in the available units? Head up to Texas Avenue for a taste of the university life and indulge in recognizable and locally owned restaurants and shops. Thank you for taking a moment to rate and review our community. Scores provided by Disclaimer |. Please let us know if there's anything our team can do to assist you! 1 - 2 Beds $881 - $1,059. I would highly recommend this apartment complex if you are looking for people that actually care about you as a resident and not just trying to take your money. 24-hour Paris Emergency Room. Apartments.com Stop by for a visit today. Willowick Apartments is a mile from the A&M campus and convenient to Northgate, Texas Avenue shopping and restaurant district, and an array of recreational and entertainment options. My roommate and I applied, but once my application was submitted they had raised the rent listed on their website but did not tell us this. Thank you, TX Time and distance from Willowick Apartments. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent rating! $974-$1,460 Our Mission. I was so surprised by the speed of the maintenance. These people will try to take advantage of you, they are not at all transparent, and are extremely unprofessional all for an apartment that is not even that nice and certainly not worth this trouble. Thank you for being a resident here at The Wick :). Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Refrigerator Have a great day! Every work order I put in was responded to the next day and I was given a follow up call to make sure everything was fixed afterwards. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Please don't hesitate to contact our leasing office for support if there's anything that our team can assist you with. It was fixed within a few days. What are noise levels like at Willowick Apartments? We hope to hear more from you soon! We are pleased to know that you are enjoying the community overall and are grateful for the feedback around areas of improvement. Our door is always open. Although the place may look aged, it is still a convenient place to stay in for the price. I have been living in The Wick Apartments since August (2018) and everything has been great. So very pleased that you felt this way about our Community and staff. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Stainless Steel Appliances Id like to add that I know for a fact. 3125 Clarksville St, Paris, TX 75460. The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful. Pleasant and clean. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? and We are delighted to read that everything has met your expectations thus far and that you are enjoying your stay. {{^rating}} Property Manager at Willowick Apartments, Responded To This Review, Dear Resident, Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Furnished Apartments. 77802, 1-3 Br Used under license. We are thrilled that you are so pleased with our community's staff and services, and we're delighted that you chose our property to call home. Thanks for being a resident here at Willowick Apartments! 11 apartments available for rent in Willowick, OH. Residents experience a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Apartment rent in Paris has increased by 4.2% in the past year. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share your experience with the world. For one, it still has popcorn ceilings. There was an issue with plumbing in the kitchen sink. Monday, March 30, 2020. The community is rated 4.2/5 stars, which is considered having extremely quiet noise levels on average. Not once did management know me by name, especially since I walked in every month to drop off rent. Walk Score As far as cleaning it up often, there were no bugs or cockroaches in the unit. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Online Services, Dog & Cat Friendly The staff helped me out with finding a unit available immediately for moving when I unexpectedly had to fly out for a funeral. Bedrooms. The Willowick - 2200 Willowick Rd, Houston, TX 77027 - High-Rise condominium can be found using High-Rise Finder. It is also near University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University. Willowick Park Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Willowick Park Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. It's a pleasure to be of service to kind people like yourself, and we can't thank you enough for sharing your experiences! It's time to love where you live. Call (903) 561-4302. for availability. Kitchen 1-2 Beds. Give us a call to schedule your personal tour today. $1,875 Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. Rent Trends. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, as I want to help resolve any other issues you may have concerns with. The internet is good. I love it so far! I would not say this apartment is best or perfect, but not a bad apartment at the same time. Be the first to add a review on this property. Dishwasher 1700 George Bush Dr 77840. Bob Nunnelee Apartments (903) 449-4470. We are so glad to have you here at Willowick Apartments. Find out how. The scenic beauty is good. Ive had some issues during the time I lived here, like internet cable not working for 6 months and management not lifting a finger to get it resolved. The apartment is pretty good, it's an old building and it shows, but clean for the most part and I don't see any evidence of mold or anything else. Please reach out to our leasing office so that we can work to address your concerns and improve your experience as a resident. Enjoy the plethora of stores, local eateries, and local parks all close by. If you're looking for apartments in Paris, TX. 0 Send Message . 1 - 2 bd. Fulfills my expectations. Property Manager, I am sorry that you had a bad experience and wish that there was something that I could do to make you feel differently about our Community. Keep Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.5 miles. Look for Paris apartments near top-ranking high schools like Chisum High School, Paris High School, and North Lamar High School. The Mirabella Senior Apartments. My main issue I had was when I moved out. Super close to campus with laundry facilities & a gym. To comfortably afford an apartment, we recommend having at least three times your monthy rent in gross household income. 200 Marion Pugh Dr 77840. $620 | 4 Beds. Especially when we think about the price, I think Willowick is quite a good apartment. Thanks again for providing our property management team with your feedback about your experience at Willowick Apartments. Kitchen It's truly a delight to know that we're succeeding in our goal of creating a comfortable and convenient community for our residents to enjoy. Willowick Apartments provides 20% Maintenance on site, Dog & Cat Friendly 2. some, 1806 Yellowhouse Cir # B, College Station, TX 77840, 505 Harvey Road, College Station, TX 77840, 2500 Central Park Ln, College Station, TX 77840, 2250 Dartmouth St, College Station, TX 77840, Search. How many bathrooms are in the available units? If you are looking for an apartment complex that combines affordability with a professional staff, this is the place to be. Convenient for the students of A&M as the bus stop is in the front of, It has been good so far! New in. To reflect its famous name, the city of Paris has a Texas version of the Eiffel Tower, reaching 65 feet and topped with a cowboy hat. Talk to Ericka the manger/owner and she will let you know everything you need to know about having a great living experience. The manager is constantly trying to improve the property and actually listens to her residents. Houses for Rent. Willowick Apartments is 70.0 miles and a 84 minutes from NAS Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base. Apartments for Rent in Paris TX. Overall rank #22,740 City Rank #2. Thank you for selecting The Wick as your place to call home. I hope that if there is anything that you think we can improve on you will let us know. In Unit Washer & Dryer " 4006 Colquitt St Houston, TX 77027. choose the site nearest you: abilene; amarillo; austin; beaumont / port arthur; brownsville; college station; corpus christi; dallas / fort worth; deep east texas Thanks so much for your feedback on Willowick Apartments. Basically management decided to transfer all the cleaning costs to me. View Floor Plan. Thanks for your rating and review! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our staff members and hope that you continue to enjoy our quiet community. If entering multiple e-mail addresses, please insert a comma between them. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Brandon is helpful and responsive to all questions regarding lease terms. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. The pool and fitness room is also nice and very accessible. And, Willowick apartments was one of my few picks for narrowing down my apartment search due to it meeting my criteria: Availability, location (as well as being along a TAMU bus route), laundry options, decent pricing, and variable lease options. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 3033 E Hebron Pky, Carrollton, TX 75010. The internet is good. Easy to get to the apartment complex. Recently Listed High-Rise Units for Sale in The Willowick. Basically management decided to transfer all the cleaning costs to me. The 325 Ne 5th St. location in Grand Prairie's 75050 area is an ideal place to live. Floor Plans Good Location of complex is a plus within close proximity to bus routes. 75460. $75. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Paris is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Chisum Middle, Frank Stone Middle, and Paris J High School. Property Manager. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your detailed review! When you rent an apartment in Paris, you can expect to pay as little as $498 or as much as $969, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. Animal lovers are welcomed as well. Willowick Apartments is located in College Station, Texas in the 77840 zip code. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Willowick Park rental. Best of luck :)Read More, Willowick Apartments, located in College Station, TX, invites you to enjoy the simplicity you have been waiting for. Choose from a variety of pet-friendly studio, one, and two bedroom apartments to get the right space and layout for how you want to live. 2338 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S 77845. Not sure if I would like to recommend it or not as there is a constant need for maintenance service. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Apartment Finder has you covered! Our friendly on-site management provides extraordinary service to its residents with a speedy turnaround on maintenance requests. Property Manager, The apartment has met my satisfaction, the management team is always ready to help and responds as fast as they can, highly recommended, Dear Resident, Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. My main issue I had was when I moved out. Our centrally located community near Texas A&M is close to some of the areas top schools and employers, including Texas A&M University and CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital.

Which Cruise Ports Are Closed 2022, Articles W

willow wick apartments paris, tx