wouxun gmrs mobile radio

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

(1437.8g), Power Requirement: 13.8VDC+/- 15% (Negative Grounded), Antenna Connector Type: SO-239 (UHF Female). seams to be a really good radio, very satisfied. The ONLY lil Gripe I have with this unit, is that I wish there was a way too DIM the Display. U10121 Used RadioShack 19-903 2-Way GMRS Radio 5W 15 . But let me tell you it was worth the wait. Radio seems ok. Second KG 1000 I've purchased for them. After placing my order it was shipped very quickly and arrived within just a few days. Fantastic range and clarity as my mobile, paired with a Midland MXT26A antenna. EASY TO PROGRAM DISPLAY IS BRIGHT AND VISIBLE . The GMRS is 462-467MHz, so the operating range of the antenna is at the fringes of the GMRS. I downloaded the software and when the radio arrived I already had a program ready to load. That sounds great, Patrick, except we have no control over that. $389.99. re[eater 1 was 56 air miles away, had a nice conversation and then went to a local low power repeater that I before could barely hear and not a problem. My suggestion is go ahead and buy the best now and don't waste your money on the cheaper radios. If so, what is the minimum distance from each antenna ? The reason I picked it was the ease of setting it up as a repeater. Works really well. Buy it before they run out again! I am able to hit repeaters from a long distance (100 + miles when conditions are right). LOVE this unit! If youre going to buy a 50 watt gmrs mobile radio this is the one to get! Wouxun Handheld. Powerwerx stocks a complete line of accessories for the Wouxun KG-UV6X, KG-UV3X, DB-16 and KG-UV3D handheld radios. Today, we're announcing the Wouxun KG-1000G Professional Mobile GMRS Radio. The FCC ID is WVTWOUXUN20. By default the display is angled upward at around 30 degrees. Also add voltage protection for high and low voltages. Im using it as a base station. Click here for full details, or to place an order. What's even cooler is the ability to adjust the volume of both banks independently of each other and still transmit on one of the banks while monitoring the other. feature packed.. I live in New Jersey and I travel up and down the coast can I put 20 repeater pairs in that radio. And BTWR gets 5 start also for customer service and support!!!! One recommendation, should the designers be reading this, is to have a connection on the back of the control head for a microphone extension cable, giving better microphone location options. First thing I noticed was how Well Built this radio is. Ok, I am relatively new to GMRS and already had several hand-held radios, and wanted a mobile radio to use with them. I paired it with the wouxun antenna and base and it works flawless. Michael WRHS965 KE8PLM Edited: Corrected Model Number Quote pcradio Members 124 Posted August 30, 2021 Looks good. Signal is strong and clear. It has 30 GMRS channels, including 8 repeater channels, and can receive on dual UHF and VHF bands. Absolutely! I have 2 license one for Ham extra and the other for gmrs. The radio does not have a wire for ignition turn off. ( Makes a great base radio too!). If it was BTW, congratulations for a job well done. Hats off!!! Comparing other similar mobile radios, this has been priced way too high. It's worth the wait. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Wouxun KG-UV9GX GMRS Two-Way Radio & SHTF Scanner - BSR The upgraded Wouxun KG-UV9GX GMRS Two-Way Radio delivers full-power communications & scanning for SHTF preppers, families, recreation, CERT, REACT, NNW & more! Replace KG-XS20G with your call sign and then click on WRITE (to radio). Buy BTECH Mobile GMRS-50X1 50 Watt GMRS Two-Way Radio, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver (136-174.99MHz (VHF) 400-520.99MHz (UHF)) at Amazon. Wouxun KG-805G Professional GMRS Two Way Radio 4.6 (66) $10499 FREE delivery Wed, Feb 22 Wouxun KG-XS20G 20 Watt Compact Mobile GMRS Two Way Radio 4.7 (11) $19999 FREE delivery Thu, Feb 23 Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Regular price $389.99 View. Very happy with my KG-1000G. When I selected and purchased this radio, I had hoped for full compatibility. The current antenna is a Sirio CX455 base antenna due to our HOA however with 4.15 dB gain nearby repeaters and nodes should not be a challenge. Wouxun KG-1000G - Receiver Sensitivity Wouxun KG-1000G - Receiver Sensitivity. Power is, of course, a key component of any radio as it directly contributes to the range of the radio. I will be using as a base station. Well done! Same Day Shipping! Yes. Wouxun SMO-002 Hand MIC with Indicate Light for Portable Two Way Radio Shoulder Speaker Microphone Handheld Speaker Mic You can always turn it over to the Ham side (73) My gmrs brothers and sisters. Feels very solid and high end. Wouxun KG-XS20G Plus Features 30 GMRS Channels 8 Built-In GMRS Repeater Channels 999 Custom Memory Channels 136-174.995 MHz Receive Only VHF Frequencies 400-479.995 MHz Receive Only UHF Frequencies (70cm) Built-in NOAA Weather Channels Weather Alerts Repeater Capable Tune Specific Frequencies Directly (Frequency Mode) Easily hits a repeater 49 miles away with intervening terrain. Get all the latest information on events,sales and offers. Link two radios using a repeater cable (included) and you're running your own 50 watt GMRS repeater! Has the quality of Yaesu and Icom. We recommend pairing the KG-1000G with a Nagoya NL-770G GMRS Antenna and a Nagoya RB-MJPL Strong Magnetic Mount Base, although there are other antenna options available that will work fine. Dual radios built in one unit. For the price it should come with a programming cable. When connected to a second KG-1000G, it can even be converted into a GMRS repeater! As a GMRS radio, the KG-1000G is only allowed to transmit on the frequencies that are part of the GMRS. I measured 36-40 watts in my testing on several channels, which is way below the advertised 50 watts. There are radios that strive to reach this level of excellence. Best is going to be purely subjective. Ham Radio 2.0 on youtube should be doing a review on this soon. 43 Results Popular Newest Lowest Price I mean if I transmit an ANI-ID to a Kenwood or Motorola, will they be able to see it or is the ID just usable with another Wouxun KG-1000? What is the amp draw at 50 watts? I have to give a shout out to Randy @ NotaRubicon Productions for his excellent review of this product, it definitely sold me. When we started the process that led to creating the KG-1000G, our goal was to end up with a GMRS mobile radio that didn't require any compromises. Full CTCSS and DCS support is provided, including custom tones. Im still learning how to use all the potential of this unit. Nice rig. Seller does not answer emails and questions , but the rest of the experience was top notch. Wouxun KG-1000G PLUS GMRS Base/Mobile Two Way Radio. There is some learning you will have to do, but actually turned out to be fun to learn to program form the computer and down load to the radio. Welcome to Wouxun English Official Website. Free shipping for many products! It comes pre-programmed with the GMRS channels, including the repeater channels. Quite happy with the power, features, and especially with the impressive reception. The 1000Gs ability to mount the display separately from the main chassis is tremendous! Make sure to buy a good antenna and feed line, if anything I have learned is it requires a "system" to perform, one bad link in the system will make for a bad experience. I definitely buy another one in the future. 0:00 / 13:25 Mobile GMRS Antennas Compared! Programming door broke off as received. I bought two and they both topped out at 39 watts on high power. You won't regret buying this radio. The ability to monitor 2m Ham frequencies and NOAA weather channels is welcome for emcomm use. x 8.14 in. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Heads above the cheaper radios for sure. Midland-MXT115 - Best GMRS Mobile Radio. This is great for those who need an occasional repeater while on the go, or even for those looking for a more permanent repeater at a value price. Wouxun KG-1000G GMRS Mobile Two Way Radio by Wouxun Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work See All Buying Options 1 total rating, 0 with reviews Questions? Receive and transmit quality is very good. Program software downloaded from from Buy Two Way Radios worked great. Have to see what the range is so 5 miles is the farthest But was the second person to use it . Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. It appeared on their website in the last few days. Really nice radio. Wouxun KG-1000G PLUS GMRS Base/Mobile Two Way Radio. A lot of what you decide should be based on how you plan to use the radio. Works beautiful as a repeater. We used illustrations from the Wouxun's ham model that this was based on. Ansoko Long Range Walkie Talkie - Best Battery Life. Regular price $209.99 Sale price $189.99 Sale View. BTWR had a replacement display in my hands three days later. Multiple channels use the same frequency but you can name the channel with a new PL as it's own channel! During my internet research for better information on programming it, I discovered that Wouxun has a GMRS version of this Radio that is reportedly in process of gaining FCC approval. Do GMRS Repeaters need to transmit a call sign? I added this unit to my KG-UV980P that I use with my Ham license, giving me two solid base units that utilized small, covertly installed exterior antennas at my home in Colorado. Wouxun KG-1000G PLUS GMRS Base/Mobile Two Way Radio. As a retired TeleCom Manager for a Statewide CA LawEnforcement agency I am used to dealing with high end radios. Very happy with this purchase and can't wait to really put this radio to use. Try their 805g Handheld. In short, we've been in the radio business for a long time (since 2002) and we do things the right way. Can you customize the alpha numeric display with your own names for GMRS repeaters? Even though towayradios took care of the issues and they warranty their products its costly to send these back to replace. WRPZ907 Of Orangeburg South Carolina, Bought 2 for a repeater. Today, we're announcing the Wouxun KG-1000G Professional Mobile GMRS Radio. I have bought 2 radios and various accessories from Buytwowayradios.com and their service is great. When driving, I can tell somebody is talking, but unless I hold the handsets speaker near my ear I cant understand whats being said (I do have it set up to play audio over all speakers). Setup was easy and programming via the Commander app straightforward. There is nothing else currently on the market in this league. $69.89. x 1.73in. You can quickly make changes as needed. I bought this radio, getting mounted later this week. Our first shipment is limited in quantity. So far, the quality and design are excellent. Between the two, it should be very easy to have good communication with most when we hit the trails. Asked by Sbsyncro, April 12, 2021. Amateur and GMRS license fees change to $35 on April 19, 2022. The kg 1000 drops the repeater up to eight times within 30 second key up. I purchased this radio for my up coming roadtrip in my 392XR. This radio does everything I expected and more. Someone asked about cw for repeater use, a raspberry pi can be configured to send an ID at specified intervals! in the end, it's still a GMRS radio. We just recently gained access to the Southwest Community Radio System that supports Arizona and New Mexico. The Wouxun KG-1000G 50 watt mobile GMRS radio costs about $300, and you can find it on the Wouxun Amazon Store here: https://amzn.to/2LimQEV Wouxun KG-1000G GMRS 50 Watt Mobile Radio - Review and Range Distance Test - High Power GMRS Radio Watch on KG-1000G Video Review Be Ready For Our Next Off-Road Event! Wouxun Accessories. Very well built radio. The programming cable (PC003) was out of stock when I ordered the KG-1000G but I was able to find another source for the cable. My 2nd radio I have bought, one is the the house and the 2nd is in my truck, for shtf or events can hook up the duplexer also. We bought two to serve as a repeater in Dubuque IA. Being able to program two of these to be a repeater using their built-in software and the included data cable was the push I needed to buy two. k9sar Sylvester Rank V Member Investor Influencer II How quickly does the KG-1000G scan through channels as compared to something like the KG-805G? Finally, a huge shout out to BTWRs customer service! The good news is that the KG-1000G is based on a platform from a tried-and-true ham radio model, so hopefully we'll avoid issues that you might see with a brand new model. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Will the Radio be provided to Chirp developers so they can create a driver that supports this radio? The faceplate can be removed from the radio and mounted in a remote location. One popular option is the Nagoya NL-770G antenna and Nagoya RB-MJPL Strong Mobile Mag Mount Base with RG-58 cable. The mounting flexibility too! If our orders exceed the number of units that we are expecting in this shipment, we will stop taking orders until the date of our next shipment is more certain. In getting the radio ready to ship back I discovered my mistaken connections and when I fixed that the radio worked great. I mounted this in my van and used the relocatable front panel to get just the right angle to operate the radio while driving. We've never tested it with the KG-1000G, but according to the specs of the antenna it is tuned for 430-465MHz. Sorry, that's all I have right now. I bought the KG-1000G mainly because of the reviews and recommendation fro Randy at NOTARUBICON YouTube channel fame. It peaked at 48.8w. Therefore, we do not recommend using this particular antenna with the KG-1000G. The display is divided into two separate areas, essentially making the KG-1000G two radios in one. Hold BAND again and you're back where you started. In fact, it is tailored specifically with the KG-1000G in mind, and even includes the default codeplug to return the KG-1000G to its original factory configuration if needed. Regular price $44.99 View. It is easily programmed with an optional cable. Options are available for remote control head mounting as well as a base station configuration. And yes, I pre-ordered one already. This radio is clear/ unmatched receive and doesn't go up in flames. Google can always help to. When used in Repeater set up, will two antennas need to be used ? So far so good! The KG-XS20G Plus includes a handheld speaker mic with a full DTMF keypad. Talked to a great rep here at this store and was fitted up with the radio, antenna, and magnetic base. I love this radio, works well, although mine puts out a little less than adv, around 42-45 watts, other wise super easy to use, sounds great, and the ability to mount the head separate from the body is brilliant. Buytwoawayradios.com is a great company that stand behind what it sells. Sign up for our newsletter today! 2: Programming manually through the Microphone keypad, is confusing due to the poorly laid out menu, and selections are difficult to sort thru and decide on before the menu times out and returns to the main screen. This is an excellent radio and an outstanding value. Wouxun KG-1000G Professional Mobile GMRS Radio, Nagoya RB-MJPL Strong Magnetic Mount Base. Very Happy and highly recommend both the radio and BTWR. I choose to mount the radio inside on the driver's side lower fire wall and the control head on the center dashboard tray of my Jeep JK. Looked at the manual and no mention, so am guessing not. Wouxun KG-UVA1-V2 LMR Mid-Tier $99-129 BSR Wouxun KG-916 GMRS Wouxun KG-UV7D-SP LMR/HAM Entry-Level $50-89 Retevis RT87 HAM IP67 Budget $20-49 Radios by IP Rating (Dust & Liquid) IP67 - Submersible Ailunce HD1 DMR GPS HAM Retevis RT87 HAM IP66 - Strong Jets IP55 - Jets BSR Wouxun KG-UV9PX HAM BSR Wouxun KG-UV9GX GMRS Wouxun KG-UV9P HAM Great company! BTECH GMRS-V2 GMRS 5W Radio. Which was great. I won't miss the 10 watts. Sturdy AF, and even has a fan to help keep it cool. I have two. Just ordered as second one a few minutes ago! If you're concerned about bugs it may be advisable to hold off on purchase for a month or two. The KG-1000G will transmit at up to 50 watts on high power and 5 watts on low power. But it was because the installation instructions were sorely lacking. Wouxun KG-935G GMRS Handheld Radio. I had an issue with one order and when i reported it they immediately called me and resolved it. Anytone mobile radios offer a compact size . Plan on doing more with them in the future. Good features, easy to program from the front. The display is easy to read, and being able to switch easily between the two channels (A and B) on the display is convenient when you want to take the conversation to a simplex channel and not tie-up the repeater for others. Even on back order we received fast service. The 1000G seems perfect for us. Just received the 1000G a couple days ago. Regular price $99.99 View. The KG-1000G just received it's FCC approval last Friday (11/20) and we are expecting our initial shipment to arrive during the week of December 7-11. Very nice radio. Wouxun two way radios are very popular among amateur, GMRS, MURS and FRS users for their quality, durability and high performance at very reasonable prices. Keep in mind that they likely receive numerous requests to add a lot of products to their list of supported radios in CHIRP. Item was on backorder when I ordered it, showed up less than 2 weeks later. It is very easy to operate, the instructions are very clear, the sound is unbelievable, and it's very easy to install. Midland offers mobile radios (like your MXT275) that put out as much as 40 watts (MXT400) or as little as 5 watts (MXT105). The ugly: Its constantly on backorder and in high demand!! General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Equipment Reviews ; New GMRS HT Pending - Wouxun KG-UV9G New GMRS HT Pending - Wouxun KG-UV9G. The only negative factor i can say is it doesn't have an easy way to save channels and it has no backlight option. This was measured using a PM-120W Digital VHF UHF 125-525Mhz Power SWR Meter and Frequency Counter into a dummy load. Filter by Tram 1486 UHF Fiberglass Base Antenna 4 reviews $99.99 Tram 1173 NMO UHF Antenna 450-470 MHz $22.99 Midland MicroMobile MXTA25 3dB Gain Ghost Antenna $49.99 Known as "Class A Citizens Band" while renamed by FCC in 1987, GMRS stands for General Mobile Radio Service, using the same frequency band as FRS's (462-467 MHz). Receive sounds great and more sensitive than previous brand. That's ok though, it's plenty of power for a uhf mobile unit. How to Turn the Wouxun KG-1000G Into a GMRS Repeater Buy Two Way Radios 13.4K subscribers Subscribe 1.2K 56K views 2 years ago #gmrs This tutorial shows how you can make your own GMRS. It is NOT "fully compatible with all 22 channel FRS, GMRS, or FRS/GMRS combo radios". Ham Radio 2.0 145K subscribers Subscribe 55K views 1 year ago #kc5hwb #Hamradio #hamharder Today we get to look at a brand new Mobile. Wouxun KG-935G GMRS Repeater-Capable Radio 5.5W $149.99 8 available Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $37.49 with Learn more Quantity Add to Cart Designed for GMRS and FCC-approved with FCC ID WVTWOUXUN26. A year ago we launched the Wouxun KG-805G GMRS radio. Our competitors come and go, but many depend on distributors to ship for them and have no control over when your order leaves. It also supports both standard and non-standard CTCSS/DCS, plus it has the ability to scan for tones and codes. On 11/6/2021 at 8:22 PM, desangles said: Open the programming software on your computer, click on READ (from radio) and go to KEY SETTINGS. Rugged GMR45 45W Repeater-Capable GMRS Mobile Regular price $ . Its popularity confirmed for us that there is a market for high end, professional grade GMRS equipment. Retevis RT76P Repeater-Capable GMRS Radio 5W. My favorite part of this radio is the dual display that allows you to scan the two banks with different scan groups. The customer service at BTWR is the best I've ever dealt with. I know this first hand. This by far the best mobile radio I've owned. Next test 5 miles to the airport worked fine. Share . I have 4 $40 radios and one $120 and they all came with a cable. Thank you John from support for helping me with the software programming. BTWR has unveiled another GMRS radio from Wouxun. More importantly, you can use external antennas on your vehicle or your house. Do yourself a favor, don't make the same mistakes I madebuy once, cry once: Wouxun KG-1000G GMRS Mobile Radio. I'll hold off on buying one to see what he says. I didn't get the cable with my initial order. Simply. The KG-1000G is the mobile two way radio that GMRS fans have been waiting for. It may cost a little more but you'll be getting ALOT more! Orders placed before 5 p.m. EST ship same day! While it may be possible to use it on the simplex GMRS channels, performance would likely suffer and there is no guarantee it would work very well in that range, if at all. This radio is more expensive than other GMRS mobile radios. Other radios may require weather channels be added as just another channel in the channel list. Contact Wouxun + Contact Us; Recruit Influencers; Apply For Sponsorship : GMRS Two Way Radio KG-805G : Product Resource And Related Webpage Link : Send Radio Order Message : MAIN FUNCTION. Wouxun KG-935G GMRS Repeater-Capable Radio 5.5W . I was turned onto this radio after seeing the other reviews on it. Car Mobile Radio : KG-V55: Smart System Radio : KG-T56: Two Way Radio Accessory . Its popularity confirmed for us that there is a market for high end, professional grade GMRS equipment. Especially in being able to hide the radio and install the faceplate in a convenient place. It only took a couple of weeks to get it. We are preparing to use them during this years Hurricane season. . Who else makes that so easy? I love this radio. Does the Wouxun KG-1000G require a license? Purchased my first KG-1000 last August 21. CLARIFICATION: I accidentally changed the TX frequency on repeater channel 23 from "467" to "462", and then copied that to custom channel 45 - Do as I say, n. BTECH GMRS-50V2 50W 256 Fully Customizable Channels Mobile GMRS Two-Way Radio. It has many advanced features that would usually appeal more to the avid GMRS operators, such as repeater support and the ability to use PC programming software to customize the channels list. Second purchase. It is also Part 15B type accepted as a scanning receiver. Midland-MXT105 - Best Functions Control. Construction seems solid, not cheap. Far better than Amazon!!!!! Other than that is one hell of a radio. It has plenty of power and the receive sensitivity is excellent. This is by far a beautiful rugged mobil GMRS radio. You get what you pay for. When using this radio at night, dare I say, that it's Almost' Too Bright.. When you sync both radios so that only one channel is in use, I wish that instead of showing "KG1000" on the side of the display where the second channel would be, that the information for the channel in use could be expanded and made larger covering both sides. Should just make a driver to work with Cirp. We have shipped back almost every one of these radios, that cost us money in shipping. Default (Default) core_theme_set_title_3 . The radio sounds great both in and out of repeaters. If you don't you will keep throwing your money away for ones that don't work the way you want. fm. Power measured around 42 watts. Output is 50+ watts and I love the frequency range it can receive which is not advertised that I saw. Recommend RTsystems programming software and cable. NOTE: Programming software is available for download from the Downloads tab above. (43 pages) Summary of Contents for Wouxun KG-1000G Page 1 Thank you for purchasing the Wouxun KG-1000G mobile GMRS radio. This is not uncommon, and there are products that will do this. The Wouxun KG-1000G is available for pre-order at $319.99. Happy To Recommend: A few months ago, I started my search for a few GMRS and ham products including antennas, handheld radios, and a mobile radio to mount semi-permanently in my house. I'm going to put them both in a 40mm ammo can with a duplexer--I'm still waiting on--as a portable repeater setup for events. This would make the radio even greater. Simply hold the BAND key for a couple of seconds and weather mode is activated, instantly tuning your last weather channel. Radios. We've discussed developing an interface cable for a controller, but at the moment we're focused on getting the radio out. The versatility is nice. For example, if the user were to enter a frequency using VFO that is not exactly a FCC GMRS frequency, will the radio prevent transmission on that frequency? Get your ham license, buy a Yasue FTM-350 or FTM-400XDR for a hundred more and get it MARS/CAP moded and you will have a 2m+GMRS frequencies in one radio. Through placing several orders and the display issue, I always spoke to friendly, helpful, cheerful people every time. The following chart lists the Wouxun GMRS radios at Buy Two Way Radios with a comparison of their key features. All in in, if this radio is a good as it seems to be.

Shindo Life Spawn Times List, Metaneb Complications, Texas Waste Code Lookup, Which Category Of Real Estate License Does Not Exist?, Anson County Warrant Search, Articles W

wouxun gmrs mobile radio