benchmade grizzly creek review

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

Awesome steel, silky smooth action. Open top, friction fit, right handed, vertical carry, similar in style to shown on photos, for a knife with clip. I have other preferred fixed-blade knives for cleaning deer. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2016. WARNING: this blade can be extended with a wrist flick meaning it qualifies as a “gravity knife” which is a felony in NYC. I love this knife and the benchmade company. Things just happen sometimes. Mating between the wood and the steel is nearly perfect. Top notch knife and fantastic customer service. If you were to whip this out in public to trim packing tape or open an envelope, most people would hide under their desk. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviews (0) Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. So I have a few years using the knife as a hunting knife and as an EDC at times. Nov 8, 2015. It is like the wood swells up from the blood or water and pinches the knife blade. You get more than what you pay for with Benchmade! I cut everything with it. And if a friend offered up a Swiss Army Knife at a campsite, you could go full Crocodile Dundee on the guy with this Crooked River. If you need a tough knife for EDC, camping, or tactical situations, … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I own several nice folding knives. Took awhile to mail.... was Xmas and New Years holiday. Benchmade 15060-2 – GRIZZLY CREEK $ 189.00. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I cleaned a couple of deer with this and I liked the little hook feature on this benchmade. I have a 710 H&W I've had for over a decade, D2 steel and heavy work load with absolutely no problems with the lock. But make no mistake this a serious piece of everyday carry with a Benchmade blade of premium CPM-S30V stainless steel and a handle fashioned from 6061-T6 aluminum. This is a nice product. Knife is not included. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2020. I really only bought this one for the wood handle, and it's beautiful. Made in USA. The Grizzly Creek is a little shorter and lighter than the Spec Elite II. Dark Vintage Bronze Titanium Deep Carry Pocket Clip Made For Benchmade North Fork, Grizzly Creek, Crooked River and Griptilian Knife blade4sell. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. I don't want to give the idea that the locks are weak. I have had to tighten the main screw a few times over the years but nothing outside of normal maintenance. This knife brings back a classic look and feel and has become my EDC. The Crooked River has an overall length of 9.3″, a 4″ blade, weighs 5.41 ounces, and is made in the USA. Have owned it for 5 years. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. 890. 1 result Sort by: Benchmade Hunt Grizzly Creek Folding Knife 3.50" S30V Blade with … $225.00. I highly recommend it. I … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. So the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed with S30v premium steel, smooth action and quality scales. Ships in 5-7 business days, custom lasermarking will add 8 business days. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. My folding pocket knife turns into a fixed blade knife with no sheath about 10 minutes into using it and stays that way for a week. I use it everyday for a lot of things usually not meant for a knife and it’s holding up just fine. Do you really need more explanation than; it's a Benchmade. The drop point blade has ambidextrous thumb stud openers for easy access, and a tip-up pocket clip for easy carry. What a fantastic knife! 5 product ratings - Benchmade 15060-2 Hunt Series Grizzly Creek Folding Knife With Smith's Sharpener. Benchmade grizzly creek review Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by blade dude, Oct 13, 2017. This one is definitely the most expensive. Although it is geared towards hunters, I will be using this knife mostly in my EDC rotation. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. Washington State, Northwest, Puget Sound Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking Outfitter The grizzly creek is very well done. The "gut hook" is great at cutting tags and wristbands off of my small children. Its hard for some to get their head around the 940 from Benchmade. I can't say enough good about how the S30V holds an edge, I'll send it in for cleaning and honing, and be ready for at least 4 more big game animals! Introducing the Grizzly Creek knife. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. Watch; Benchmade 15060-2 Grizzly Creek Pocket Knife New in Box Authorized Dealer . Nice knife if you only want to use it once a week or so. This knife has become an instant favorite. I purchased this knife a few months before hunting season, and now that I've had a chance to use it I truly love this knife. I have a custom laser engraved Grizzly Creek that my daughter bought for me a few years ago and it has never worked properly. As a thanks to Ozzie Reviews viewers, Nebo Knives here in Australia are offering a 10% discount off their complete range of knives!!! We specialize in assisted opening, fixed, and automatic blades from some of the best blade manufacturers in the world. Photos show examples of previous work, made to … Things just happen sometimes. 300 BeaverCreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. I've read about Amazon selling "seconds" at times...wondering if this is one of those times? I honestly haven't run into a single issue with this knife and happily recommend it. When you are many miles from the closest sharpening station, you want your blade to be razor-sharp and stay that way. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I contacted customer support and it was repaired, inspected and returned in less than 10 days. It immediately caught my eye, as it's easily one of the most attractive folding knives on the market (the pictures just can't do it justice). Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020. Gut hook looks fine though I’m not a hunter so don’t know when I will use it. I’ve had this for about a year and the only maintenance I’ve had to do is slightly tightening main axis screw a few times, cleaning, and sharpening. The wood scales are fantastic and look and feel great. I highly recommend it. I've used the hook for anything and everything, from gutting and cleaning to opening packages at work, and it's managed to hold a decent edge. Buy the Benchmade 15060-2 Grizzly Creek BM-15060-2 on sale for a great price at our online store! Benchmade Knife Company 15060-2 Grizzly Creek Benchmade Knife Company. Sharp knife that holds an edge well even after deboning. I purchased this the first year they introduced the Hunt line. I didn't know I needed it but love it, like my other 6-7 Benchmade knives. These are phenomenal knives. Hated to get the nice wood handle all bloody. Only 1 available and it's in more than 20 people's carts. Like my rifles I don’t care for plastic/nylon handles. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, © 2019 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BladeOps, LLC retails blades from many different manufacturers, such as Benchmade, Boker, Buck, CRKT, Kershaw, Gerber, MicroTech, ProTech, Smith & Wesson, and many more. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. From shop blade4sell. When I first purchased the knife, I was worried about the wood grips being damaged, but this has proven to be a hollow worry, as even through the love and abuse I've shown it, the grips look almost factory perfect. Benchmade Griptilian 551 Knife. Benchmade HUNT Grizzly Creek Knife Review Benchmade has a rich history that dates back to over 30 years, Benchmade is the product of many dedicated employees, a never quit demand for excellence and the de Asis family’s vision and total commitment to culture, service and innovation. If you are going to carry only one knife in the outdoors, this is it. I bought this knife for its wooden handle. But it felt so right in my hand and with an s30v i liked it. $191.25. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A KNIFE WITH LASERMARKING USING 2 DAY AIR SHIPPING FOR HOLIDAYS. The drop point blade has ambidextrous thumb stud openers for easy access, and a tip-up pocket clip for easy carry. ... cleaned a couple of deer with this and I liked the little hook feature on this benchmade, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2015. Resin soaked wood handle has a slight grooved texture. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. Well balanced. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 9 people found this helpful For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Free shipping. I'm a BM lifer! It is easy to open the very first time and it loosens a little more with use. The Benchmade Grizzly Creek features a 3.5" CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade with a satin finish and a blade thickness of .124". The Benchmade website lists knives under six broad categories: Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunting, Outdoor, Rescue, Survival and Tactical.

Ode To The West Wind Mcq Questions And Answers, French Courgette Gratin, Next Generation Learning Standards, Courier Journal Comour, Lynxx Battery Compatibility, L'oréal Advanced Haircare Air Dry It Ruffled Body Mousse, What Do Lake Sturgeon Eat, Electrician License Lookup Florida, Basic Statistics Lecture Notes Pdf,

Leave a Reply