amy mihaljevic suspect dean runkle

Posted by & filed under multi directional ceiling vents bunnings.

BAY VILLAGE, Ohio Investigators Thursday revealed new evidence they believe will help solve the kidnapping and murder of Amy Mihaljevic. I spoke to him last week to better understand the mind and behavior of the man who killed Amy Mihaljevic. Dean Runkle sigue siendo el principal sospechoso en el caso, segn un agente del FBI, pero el caso en su contra sigue siendo circunstancial. Runkle is an interesting suspect for many reasons. He kept a cot in a side room and sometimes slept there overnight. The girl became frightened and immediately hung up the phone. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Amy ignores him. "It was more than creepy; it felt like an animal noticing you walk into a room. The police also released a letter to all households with school-age children asking if they had received any mysterious phone calls similar to the one that lured Amy out to the shopping center. I do not believe that so much evidence can point to one person and it be just a coincidence. He gave them the name of a suspect and asked if it sounded familiar. On Friday October 27th, Jason arrived home at about 3:15pm, but Amy was nowhere to be found. Throughout his adult life, Renner has become obsessed with solving Amys murder. Runkle also seemed to have volunteered in the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center in Bay Village at the time of the murder. No forensic evidence has tied Runkle to the crime. Then, in August 2008, a man named Tony Perchinsky called to tell me that he'd heard from a local cop that the man who'd been Perchinsky's eighth-grade science teacher in 1991, Dean Runkle, was a suspect in Amy's case. But when that approach doesn't work, they may resort to violence, "because they can't figure out another way to get the child to have sex with them. He names the same restaurant that had been my first stop. . The abductor had contacted Mihaljevic by telephone and arranged to meet her on the pretext of buying a gift for her mother because she had recently been promoted, as he told her. When reached at home, he admits to being Runkle's "favorite" for a while. Multiple witnesses say that he matches the man they saw . The sketch was released to the public, and soon the tips started pouring in. Dan says their relationship was never physical. "I left for health reasons." Amy Mihaljevic's cause of death was determined to be homicide by stabbing. The FBI believes the murder was actually committed in the remote rural area surrounding Bay Village to avoid being seen. Amy was 10 and had not yet reached puberty. As I'm considering how to enter the compound, a man walks across the street in front of me. Facebook Amy Mihaljevic and the suspect sketches. She was never seen again. Most child molesters don't abduct and kill their victims, he notes. There is new evidence in the Amy Mihaljevic murder investigation - a homemade curtain and a blanket found on the road where Amy's body was discovered in 1989. It didn't. But the only student they know who went inside was a boy named Dan, who attended Sailorway Middle School. He lured Amy out, made her call her mother to gain some time, and then kidnapped her for his own depraved purposes. . Amy is also well known as, Child murder victim who was kidnapped from an Ohio shopping center and whose body was found four months later in an Ashland County field. Oct 15. Who Killed Amy Renee Mihaljevic. Moments later, I pull up in front of the apartments, which are actually a dozen separate buildings surrounded by a chain-link fence. Person Of Interest. Cookie Notice He worked for the bureau for 30 years, the last 20 devoted to crimes against children. Currently, a top suspect in the unsolved abduction and murder of Amy Mihaljevic. Sunday, October 11, 2015. In 1990 when the body was found, forensic testing for DNA as we know it now and other trace evidence was not yet available. Two of Amys friends immediately told police they had met Amy at the Bay Village Shopping Center shortly after school ended. The killer also must have been local at the time, having known about the corn field on the remote county road for disposal of Amys body. Today, Dan is living in a rundown apartment complex in Vermilion. The other students assumed the man was a friend or relative, and that Amy knew him, so they thought nothing of it. It seems inappropriate now, the way he treated some of the girls." What history do I have of inappropriate behavior with kids? After years and years of almost-suspects, Bay Village police had yet another lead go cold. As the years went by, Margaret Mihaljevic moved to Las Vegas to be closer to her mother. Margaret started to panic, so she ran down the block to the middle school to inquire after Amy. She jogs a little to catch up with Olivia Masiak. The movie Mean Girls made a joke about this, but its something that sticks out to the kids theyve taught. "I know I'm their top suspect. Unfortunately thats the reality of the justice system today. "He's one of those men who makes you feel uncomfortable when you're alone with them," she says. Cleveland newspaper reporter James Renner investigated Mihaljevic's murder case and concluded that a teacher named Dean Runkle should be viewed as a prime suspect. Puberty seems to be a very significant issue for many of these serial offenders.". "Mr. Her last meal was reported to be a soy substance . The FBI got involved in this case almost immediately to lend their resources to the Bay Village Police Department. Amy Mihaljevic disappeared on October 27, 1989. A group of fifth-grade boys congregates at the corner of the plaza, by Bay Lanes. Cleveland newspaper reporter James Renner investigated Mihaljevic's murder case and concluded that a teacher named Dean Runkle should be viewed as a prime suspect. And others include people, sometimes odd, who lived near the Mihaljevics at the time parents of Amys closest friends, convicted sex offenders, and those with suspicious alibis. Amy Mihaljevic, United States Unclassified. Further evidence that supports the fact that Amy was not this killers first victim is the phone call they allowed Amy to make to her mother at work around 3:30pm on the day she disappeared. Runkle!" In 2006, it was revealed that before Amy was slain, many young girls around her same age had also received a similar phone call from an unidentified man, saying that hed help them buy their mother a present. Whether it came out of that persons house, whether it came out of the location where Amy was killed. "Wish it was me," said Runkle, according to Adkins. A large volunteer search party with dogs and flashlights found nothing. He told different stories to administrators and students, everything from eating bad food while on safari in Africa to contracting a blood disease after cutting his hand on coral. Investigators would later figure out that Amy was not the only girl who had received such phone calls around the same time. Nous l'avons rencontr en premier". BAY VILLAGE -- As the family of JonBenet Ramsey awaits the arrival of a primary suspect in the decade-old murder of 6-year-old JonBenet, Bay Village police are reminded there is still hope to find the killer of Amy Mihaljevic. Amy told her mother she was ok and that she was at home now, and then quickly hung up. Hes also a person of authority whom Amy wouldve known and trusted. When she learned he was also living in New London, not far from where they found Amy, she called the Amherst police and then confronted Runkle directly. Where? . At the time of Amy's . Although Renner describes Runkle as an eccentric teacher, no hard evidence supports this view. Other tips were called in about a local handyman who had been doing some work on a house down the street from the Mihaljevics. Only Amy and her killer will ever know the answer. Then March became June, and June became November. And how did the log book disappear from the nature center? The shopping center was located directly across the street from the school. Another angle is that this killer is toying with police. News of the other suspicious phone calls in the area spread around, and suddenly, no children went anywhere alone. As word spread around the neighborhood, friends and family started coming over to the Mihaljevic house to make flyers and search for Amy. It turns out the suspect had schizophrenia and he had stopped taking his medication. Gold-colored fibers were found on Amy's body, according to the Ashland County coroner's file on the case. However, a few minutes after she hung up from Jason, Margaret received a call from Amy herself. "When I went to school, there was this wall - student on this side, teacher over here," he said in an interview that ran in the Lorain Morning Journal that year. As if by divine intervention, Renner was on his way back to the Miami airport, and Runkle crossed in front of Renners vehicle on foot at a stop sign. According to friends and neighbors, Amy was a beautiful, intelligent girl with a bright future ahead of her. Her dirty-blonde hair hangs, a little disheveled, over her earrings - turquoise horse heads, mounted on gold studs. He then corroborated what each witness said with what they told police back in 1989 immediately after the disappearance. In 1971, he quit teaching for two years to play ragtime at Disneyland. All these other girls had unlisted phone numbers. What a stupid idea - thinking I would walk into a random fast-food joint and find him. Police responded to the Mihaljevic house almost immediately, and began interviewing Amys family and friends over the next few days. The report that was done by fox 8 said no sperm was found referenced a 1989 report that used 1989 technology. He admitted he was a teacher at Amys middle school, but denied he had anything to do with the nature center. I ask. "Le FBI a enfin un suspect de premier plan dans le meurtre d'Amy Mihaljevic. In late October 1989, Amy Mihaljevic was lured to a suburban Ohio shopping center by an unknown male who had befriended her via conversations on the phone, and she was never seen alive again. The man asked Ryan if he wanted a ride to school. Amy Renee Mihaljevic (/ m h l v k /, MUH-hah-LEVIK; December 11, 1978 - c. October 27, 1989) was a ten-year-old American elementary school student who was kidnapped and murdered in the U.S. state of Ohio in 1989. "I didn't leave Ohio because of Amy," he says. None had ever talked to a reporter, until they found me in 2006. I'm still going on the fact that Mr. Case knew everyone from that small town and he did not say that Dean Runkle was the man that was with the unknown child . One is that the killer felt remorse for what theyd done, and returning Amys body would give some peace and closure to Amys family, and allow them to bury her properly. Sometime that week, a man had called Amy at home, after school, when she was there alone. Even today, they are working on it to find the necessary answers and to bring some justice to the young girl who unwittingly lost her life. Tag: Dean Runkle. he shouts. All the interviews checked out except one. "But I'm telling the truth when I say I don't remember being there.". The local middle school dismissed for the day around 2:10pm every day, but the local high school did not dismiss until 3:10pm. One of Amys friends, who saw this man lead her away, has been shown hundreds of pictures of possible suspects. Some of them have been suspects for years and decades.. He bred mice in his classroom, and then donated them to the nature center to feed the mice there. Amy and her friends were in . The man spoke to her for a few seconds, and then led her away from the sidewalk. Thankfully, though, a few people noticed him with Amy that day, and so a sketch of what he looked like was made. In lab, he would stand behind me and push his chest against me. A stranger convinced Amy that he needed her help buying a present . I ask my questions anyway. Police found signs of sexual assault, and her cause of death was declared as multiple stab wounds to the neck area. The Lake Erie area had never seen such a gruesome murder of a child. He walks over to see what we're talking about. This student, Dan, said that he and his teacher communicated via letters a lot, which later turned sexual in nature. Another key person of interest in Amy Mihaljevics disappearance and murder case is Richard Holbert, who, like a few others, has confessed to slaying Amy. Amy Mihaljevic - Suspect - Dean Runkle. Multiple witnesses say that he matches the man they saw with Amy the day she vanished. INTERVIEW FOLLOW-UP The evidence is highly circumstantial toward Dean Runkle. There were phone calls made to other girls that were just like the one Amy received. Family Life. The latest update in the case is forensic testing of the one piece of evidence found with Amys bodya blanket that had been sewn into a curtain panel, found a few feet away from the body. He often filmed his students in class, cutting together the film later at home. All four girls, who received . No one went out after dark. Scne de . July 12, 202211 items. Most of the 100 or so who replied remembered his fondness for Dr. Pepper and disdain for yawning in his class or saying "yeah" instead of "yes." Runkle sold his gold Grand Prix in 1991. "I'm meeting someone," says Amy. His denials of involvement in her abduction and murder notwithstanding, no other suspect has ever matched the facts of the case as closely as Dean Runkle. BAY VILLAGE, Ohio (WOIO) - Nearly 32 years after her murder, theres a new clue in the Amy Mihaljevic case. These items were found a ways down the road from her body and until now they were not sure that they were linked to the crime. Amy Renee Mihaljevic (11 Dcembre 1978 - Le . We may never find answers to these questions, but Amys family deserves to know what happened to her. Many of these men have no alibis for the afternoon of October 27, 1989. As per our current Database, Amy Mihaljevic died on Oct 27, 1989 (age 10). And he talked about how he liked kids who hadn't reached puberty yet, because "I was a runt too.". By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. "Amy!" The only thing that all these girls had in common was that they had visited the local Lake Erie Nature and Science Center, which kept a visitors logbook by the front door. According to his co-workers, he lives just a mile from the restaurant, near a large apartment complex, but no one has his exact address. Hes a suspect who looks good from a standpoint of circumstantial evidence, but when we need concrete evidence it all falls apart. Others included odd people who lived near the Mihaljevics; parents of Amy's closest friends; convicted sex offenders who were not yet in prison at the time of her abduction. "There have not been many [photos] that have been this close," she says. In the weeks preceding Amys disappearance on October 27, she had received several phone calls from an unknown man who knew almost everything about her life. But they recently tested dog hairs found on the fabric and determined that they matched hairs taken from the dog Amy owned at the time. Submissions. [emailprotected] Anyone with any information, call the FBI at 216.522.1400 or the Bay Village Police Department at 440.871.0773. Amy told her friends about the call, and that she had agreed to wait for the man at the shopping center to pick her up. As an FBI agent on the case said, we have the beginning and the end of what happened to Amy M, but what we dont have is the middle piece. **See the blog below for more** It was October 27, 1989 . There is new evidence in the Amy Mihaljevic murder investigation - a homemade curtain and a blanket found on the road where Amy's body was discovered in 1989. In 2001, Margaret Mihaljevic was found dead in her apartment. If youre interested in learning more about Amys case, please check out James Renners book about this case Amy: My Search for Her Killer now available on Audible. Amy Mihaljevic was 10 years old when she disappeared from Bay Village, Ohio, on October 27, 1989, launching a massive, high-profile investigation. New DNA results reveal Amys hair was on both items. Timeframe was too close for an abduction to take place comfortably. "NEW" EVIDENCE? Sept. 21, 2021, 5:41 PM PDT. The story I've spent the most time on is the unsolved abduction and murder of Amy Mihaljevic. Did it go missing? By James Renner on Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:00 am. Suspects Dean Runkle Runkle most resembled the famous composite drawing made with the help of Amy's classmates who saw her at the shopping center on the day of her disappearance. The story of her unsolved kidnapping and murder were presented by John Walsh on the television show America's Most . She says he "probably" gave some to the Lake Erie Nature Center. Today, in his late 70s, he remains free and resides in Key West, Florida, where he works as a restaurant shift manager. All rights reserved. I know that one of the more well known people who cover this case (James Renner) likes DR as a suspect, and Im sure its with Renners full belief that DR fits according to evidence. (MINDSHOCK TRUE CRIME PODCAST CLIPS)Examining the "NEW" suspect, and "NEW" evidence being reported in February . On Friday 27 October 1989, ten-year-old Amy Renee Mihaljevic woke up at 6am and dressed herself for school, before meeting two friends and riding on their bikes to class at 7.50am, the same as they did every other school morning. Oftentimes, the motive of these killers is actually sexual assault, but the charges for assault of a minor are so steep that offenders feel they have to kill the victim after the assault to prevent identification. Richard Holbert. She loved horseback riding, and took riding lessons with her friends at a local horse ranch. I don't think unjust collateral damage matters to him if it is likely to enhance his readership and thus his profit. None took the bait. Lanning has weighed in on the case before. LP04 Assignment_Amy Mihaljevic Cold Case Investigation.pptx, The word abstinence most nearly means a to avoid b to embrace c to expunge d to, To the realist the real world is the physical world of the physical matter of, The objective functions also called cost functions used during optimization, Otitis media among children in Al-Ahsa.docx, Using outside vendors can reduce but not totally eliminate an organizations, Explorations in Media Arts, Section 75.pdf, In a combinational circuit the output at any time depends only on the at that, False Challenging Networking p 9 94 Research conducted by Luthans supports the, ISP550 Topic 8.1 UML Activity Diagram.pptx, Big Picture Concepts Exam 3 Matterial (1).docx, 3.4 - One variable calculus applications - producer's behavior.pdf, This is typically implemented using the processor specific functions called, ICS 2241 python conditional statement_draft.pptx, When were FASTag introduced In 2014 FASTags were set up as a key project in the, IMA FSA 230 The retained earnings statement a is the equity statement for a. Our theory is that they were used to wrap her in before she was dumped where she was found.. Whoever this predator was, he had robbed Bay Village of its peace and sense of safety. In August, after hearing from Perchinsky, I sent more than 500 e-mails to former students of Runkle's through MySpace and Facebook. In an attempt to connect the girls with Amy, it was discovered that all, three girls had visited the nearby Lake Erie Nature and Science Center. Material that was collected at the scene may contain the killers DNA. Margaret ran home, called her husband Mark, and began calling all of Amys friends and neighbors asking if theyd seen her. I quickly began to see why this man was on the FBI's list of priorities. I pull the car over and hop out. I ask him about Dan and he quickly became emotional. Did you see this curtain hanging in someone's house? [2 . I attempted to locate it in hopes of taking a sample of carpet that could be compared to the gold fibers found on Amy. Her body was found in Ashland County - about 50 miles away - a few months later. ", I ask him about the sexual nature of the letters and he looks away. A Catastrophic Cyber Event in the Next 2-Years; Youth Pastor and Foster Dad in Florida Accused of Human Trafficking; Downtown Denver Dying? Renner parked his car and confronted Runkle. See pictures of the handmade curtain and blanket here. Renner never got in touch with him again. All four girls, who received suspicious phone calls (with Amy being the last one), have visited it in the weeks before the abduction and may have written their names and phone numbers in a logbook by the front doors. I ask him how so much circumstantial evidence could line up against one person. 5. A teacher at Amys middle school had told police back in 1989 that he had never heard of the nature center and had nothing to do with the establishment. By Nichole Vrsansky. Kids no longer answered phone calls. Renner says on the podcast he believes Lamborgine can be connected to other top suspects . They intend to keep it open for the next 30 years until it is solved. Last year, they stated that they are extensively investigating all the suspects in connection with this particular case and feel that when they identify Amys killer, Joseph would most likely be on their list. He had a few girls he was extra close to, like the girl who sat in front of me. Unfortunately, Ryan didnt remember this incident until years after Amys body was found. For more than 31 years, her killer has remained a mystery. She watches as he walks up to Amy and puts a hand on her back. Lamborgine, reputed to be one of the leaders of a pedophile ring, lived in Cleveland and within close proximity to Mihalevic for years. Some recognize him as a piano player in local bars, but these tips don't get me any closer. We want it to be a surprise. Almost 30 years later, Amys killer is still at large. She said she was going with a friend to the Bay Square Shopping Center. Facts About Amy Mihaljevic. Apparently, in 1987, Dean even set up a few thousand dollars in a trust fund for his favorite student, but then, in the fall of 1989, they just stopped communicating. He wears a beige windbreaker with plaid lining, front-pressed khakis and a button-up shirt. When would I have had time to kill her? Amy Mihaljevic Residents of Bay Village lived on edge for years after Amys disappearance and murder. First, it's very important to note that they are not saying the curtain and blanket came from the Mihaljevic residence. On October 27th, 1989, 10-year-old Amy Mihaljevic disappeared from a shopping center near her home in Bay Village, OH. Shortly after her friends went home, Amy was approached by a man in his 30s at the shopping center. Police say that a man identified by his ex-girlfriend as a possible suspect in the death of Amy Mihaljevic told investigators he may have called the 10-year-old girl prior to her abduction . In 2018, officials announced that they were following a potential link between Joseph Newton Chandler III and the murder of Amy Mihaljevic. When Rax became a different fast-food restaurant, he continued frequenting the place as if nothing had changed. That night, Amys photo appeared on the evening news. Finally, police discovered a link between all the girls. Fox 8 reported there was a red spot on her underwear, it was blood, most likly Amy's. This can be found on James site May 9th 2007 Autopsy. This further confirms the theory that this curtain was used to conceal Amys body as she was driven from the crime scene to corn field, because the dog hairs wouldve been transferred onto Amys clothing. Men with mostly shady pasts and weak alibis, vague connections to the suburban area, or those who have a history of sexual offenses are the ones who are included in the suspect list. At one time, they even seemed close to arresting him. In February 1990, when Amys body was found in an Ashland County field, a curtain and a blanket were discovered 300 yards away. They know this.". Neighbors had seen the man talking to Amy briefly days before her disappearance, and he also resembled the composite sketch. There have been hundreds of suspects in this case - men, mostly, with shady pasts and weak alibis, vague connections to Bay Village or New London, histories of sexual misadventures. Amy attended the local middle school, and her older brother Jason attended the local high school in 1989. Sunday, July 18, 2010 . Amy's case, beginning with the phone calls from a stranger posing as a family friend, appears to have been a seduction gone wrong. I hand him the photo. For more info about Amy's case, you can read through the blog I've devoted to it since 2006. If you meet me at the plaza after school, I'll take you shopping to pick out a present for her. On October 27, 1989, Amy Mihaljevic was kidnapped from the Bay Square Shopping Center in Bay Village, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland. Birth Sign Sagittarius. We know this perpetrator is both patient opportunistic, the play it safe type who allowed Amy to call her mom as to not raise suspicion, so why would he rush from his job to the abduction scene? Last Friday, I flew to Miami, then drove to Key West, where Dean Runkle has been living since his abrupt departure from Ohio in 2003, which occurred as investigators began to question his relatives and co-workers. "That's Dean!" The details surrounding her disappearance and subsequent murder are a parent's worst nightmare. Cleveland Taco Week returns on Monday, April 10th. Mark remarried about six years after Amys disappearance in 1995. And that's when the old man with a Frisbee shows up. Thousands of tips have come in throughout the years, but no one has ever been arrested. Dean Runkle himself denies any involvement in the murder of Amy Mihaljevic and the FBI has never officially declared him a suspect. By the time these women sought me out in 2006, they had forgotten the name. According to Jason, for months and years after Amys disappearance, Margaret would do nothing but go to work, and then come home and barricade herself inside Amys room. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. "What's the reward?" She waits outside, standing on a bench, twirling around a pole, her head down. Some of them just came to our attention recently. Very close. No forensic evidence has tied Runkle to the crime. Sure enough, all the employees there recognize Runkle's picture - he's a manager, but he's not working today. Whether there is enough to convict is a whole separate argument. Many of them are simply just look-alikes who otherwise have no connection to the crime. Serial killers who get away with murders early on their sprees are known for getting more and more negligent with covering up their crimes as they progress. Search for a Topic. It was a tragic year for the Runkles; the family's first home burned to the ground too. We dont know what happened in between there, he said. Last weekend, I paid him a visit. Also not in his personnel file were the occasions when Runkle was caught alone with students in his gold-colored Grand Prix, by both the principal and a policeman, who let him go with a warning. Amy Renee Mihaljevic (December 11, 1978 - October 27, 1989) was an ten-year-old American elementary school student who was kidnapped and murdered in the U.S. state of Ohio in 1989. So, take a look. This "list os suspects" is so completely bogus. The report of a missing child from their own neighborhood frightened every soul in Bay Village. He asked each of them if they remembered visiting the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center in Bay Village. Amy was just 10 years old when she was kidnapped and stabbed to death. 2. I tracked it to a junkyard in rural West Virginia, but when I got there in September, I was told it had been scrapped long ago. By Marshals searching for Ohio man wanted in multiple crimes, Chief issues 6-alarm fire in Camp Washington, 1 dead, 4 hospitalized after being hit by semi-truck following crash on Ohio Turnpike, 2-year-old Ohio boy found safe, Amber Alert canceled, police say, Duo of suspected porch pirates wanted on Clevelands West Side, police say, RELATED: 32 years later, Mark Mihaljevic still hopeful his daughters killer will be found, Closed Captioning/Audio Description Problems. Why did you leave Ohio in 2003 without giving notice to your employer, For the most part, information on potential suspects has been revealed as, part of independent investigations. He didn't say anything, just walked past me. The FBI Finally Has A Top Suspect In The Amy Mihaljevic Murder. This is the kind of thing that a killer only learns with experience. "Man, me and Dean are friends. For more info about Amy's case, you can read through the blog I've devoted to it since 2006. Runkle also seemed to have volunteered in the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center in Bay Village at the time of the murder. At 2:10 p.m., on October 27, 1989, classes end for the fifth graders of Bay Village Middle. This desolate stretch of cracked pavement is not a place you'd likely happen on by chance, and detectives had long theorized that whoever had dumped her body there must have been familiar with the area. Her killer has never been apprehended. The Handmade Curtain. In March, I learned that the FBI was planning to re-interview an intriguing suspect whom they'd been looking at since 2002 and had interviewed in '05. Cleveland newspaper reporter James Renner investigated Mihaljevic's murder case and concluded that a teacher named Dean Runkle should be viewed as a prime suspect. No mention of that investigation was contained in his personnel file. Read More: Where Is Amy Mihaljevics Father Now? He also photographed his students regularly, developing the negatives himself. Jay Elish. Amy visited the nature center frequently because she loved science. Eventually, their method of killing starts to bore them, and the killer needs more drama, risk and excitement with each new victim.

Miracle Kaye Hall Mississippi Court Records, Jamie Hinchliffe First Wife, Addenbrooke's Neurosurgery, Descendants Fanfiction Carlos And Uma, Sydney Metro Stage 2 Completion Date, Articles A

amy mihaljevic suspect dean runkle